The substitute has awakened

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Untitled Part 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 085
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 End of text
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140

Chapter 107

421 10 0
By Demens88c

Lu Lin's eyes were thick and cold, and he looked at Lu Muchi expressionlessly.

Anyone could tell that he was in a bad mood.

Lu Muchi was the closest and felt the strongest pressure. He felt like he was being watched, like a hunter observing his prey.

"..." Lu Muchi's Adam's apple rolled and he swallowed hard, "Uncle?"

Only then did Lu Lin look away. He said nothing. Lu Muchi didn't dare to remain silent, so he had no choice but to continue, "What's wrong...ah!"

After a scream, Lu Muchi immediately shut up. Lu Changcheng slapped him directly on the back this time, "You worthless thing, I'll beat you to death today!"

Lu Muchi didn't avoid it, and looked to Lu Lin for help, but Lu Lin was still so cold, standing at the door, neither coming in nor leaving.

Lu Muchi was determined to get married this time. Lu Changcheng's cane was nothing. What he was afraid of was...

Lu Muchi gritted his teeth and endured the beating, "If you can't beat me to death, I will only marry Yan Heqing as long as I live!"

Lu Changcheng was so angry that he lost all control of his strength and whipped Lu Muchi hard. Compared to Yan Heqing's low status, he was even more angry that he was being fooled around by Yan Heqing. This was something he could not allow.

He also said harshly, "Yan Heqing will enter the Lu family's gate unless I die!"

Neither of them gave in, and the ward was filled with the sound of beatings. Lu Muchi's face turned pale. After a while, a painful groan finally escaped from his lips. Seeing that he couldn't stand it anymore, Lu Changcheng couldn't bear it, and he had no reason to stop. He glanced at Lu Lin, hoping that Lu Lin would stop him.

Unexpectedly, when he met Lu Lin's eyes, Lu Changcheng was stunned, and the cane hit Lu Muchi's back. Lu Muchi screamed and fell into convulsions. This time it was not a disguise. He curled up and wailed in extreme pain. Lu Changcheng was so shocked that the cane fell off and rushed over. Shouting, "Call the doctor! Call the doctor!"

Lu Han's face also turned pale. He passed by Lu Lin and ran out, "Come on, come on, call the doctor..."

Doctors and nurses arrived quickly. The ward was filled with Lu Muchi's cries of pain. Lu Changcheng was covered in cold sweat and his limbs were cold. Until the doctor confirmed that Lu Muchi had not injured his spine, he could no longer hold on and staggered backwards. Lu Han I quickly helped him to rest on the sofa.

The escort quickly prepared antihypertensive medicine and asked Lu Changcheng to take a few pills. After taking the medicine, Lu Changcheng rested for a while. His face was still weak, but he thought of Lu Lin, and his eyes immediately searched the ward.

Lu Lin's eyes when he looked at Lu Muchi were full of ferocity, and he was frightened just by seeing that look.

You must have read it wrong.

It was impossible for Lu Lin to look at his nephew with that kind of look.

Lu Changcheng thought like this, but his heart still couldn't be at peace. He looked around a few more times, but still couldn't see Lu Lin.

Lu Lin had already left. He sent Yan Heqing back to the house Yan Heqing rented. He walked to the door without entering the house, "Get some rest early."

From the moment he met Lu Muchi, he kept his emotions under control until he got in the car. He drove out of the community and parked in front of the convenience store.

After loosening his tie, he lit a cigarette for the first time in a long time, but did not smoke. When his fingertips felt a slight burning pain, he lowered his head. It turned out that the cigarette had burned out.

He took a tissue and wrapped the cigarette butt, wiped his fingertips casually, restarted the car, drove forward on the one-way road for a while, then turned around and returned to the community again.

After Yan He took a shower and just turned on his computer to log into the school forum, the door rang.

Yan Heqing guessed it was Lu Lin, so he stood up and opened the door.

Outside the door, Lu Lin blocked the light in the stairwell and smelled faintly of tobacco. He said in a deep voice, "I want to stay tonight."

Yan Heqing searched for a long time before he found a large T-shirt. This was when he was distributing flyers in high school. The clothes given by the store were the same size and were two sizes wider than his. After handing out the flyers, he washed them and put them away.

There was the sound of gurgling water in the bathroom. When the sound stopped, Yan Heqing took the clothes and knocked on the door, "Have you finished washing?"

The door opened, Lu Lin stretched out his hand, and Yan Heqing handed over the clothes, "The material is not good, it may..."

Before he finished speaking, his clothes fell to the ground. Lu Lin grabbed his wrist and pulled him in. The bathroom door was closed again. The mist-wrapped space was narrow and stuffy. Usually Yan Heqing was cramped by himself. Today, Lu Lin was there, and he could hardly turn around. All difficult.

He trapped Yan Heqing under the shower head. Yan Heqing's back was pressed against the wet tiles, and the thin T-shirt was quickly soaked. Lu Lin had just finished bathing, and his hair was dripping with water, which fell into his neck from time to time, making him feel slightly cold. His hands were surprisingly hot. He clasped Yan Heqing's waist with one hand, lowered his head slightly, and bit the crystal earlobe carefully.

Not heavy, but not light either.

Lu Lin couldn't control it, he was jealous.

He knew it was Yan Heqing's plan, but he still couldn't help being jealous when he thought of Lu Muchi's face shining brightly as he said he wanted to marry Yan Heqing.

Yan Heqing hummed lowly and put his hand on Lu Lin's back.

There were a few scratches that hadn't healed yet.

Yan Heqing's vision gradually dimmed, and he saw the soft bed through the swaying shower curtain. When he was in unbearable pain, his hands gradually lost control, and he grabbed Lu Lin's back with all his strength. His hot breath was sprayed behind his ears. It was Lu Lin who was there. Kissing the soft flesh that made his toes curl up, "Don't control it and let me know how much it hurts."

"Um......"

A sudden forceful kiss pulled away Yan Heqing's thoughts. His neck was forced to lift up, and the lips touching each other had a sense of punishment. Yan Heqing lost strength, and his back was pressed against the cold wall tiles, feeling as if he was about to drown in the deep sea. Misunderstanding, he pulled the shower curtain with one hand and put his arm around Lu Lin's neck again.

Lu Lin took the opportunity to dig his knees into his penis, raised his feet and wrapped them around his waist, "Be good, leave it all to me."

Maybe it was the mist, but Lu Lin's voice seemed to come from a very far away place. Yan Heqing couldn't hear it clearly. He was in a trance, let go of the shower curtain, wrapped both hands around Lu Lin's neck, and raised his other foot. Gao, only Lu Lin could support him now. When the inferior shower was turned off, water droplets fell, falling on his forehead, face, and eyelids. Yan Heqing blinked his eyelashes, and his vision became even hazier. He tried to open his eyes, Wanting to see Lu Lin, "Lu..."

As soon as he spoke, Yan Heqing shut his mouth tightly.

It was that unfamiliar voice again, as if sweet sugar water had been added to his normal voice.

Lu Lin chuckled softly, and his hot breath carried the smell of mint and cedar. He kissed Yan Heqing's jawline closely, as if he wanted to leave his mark on every inch of Yan Heqing's skin. The voice was full of emotion and desire, "What do you want to say?"

Yan Heqing's back felt extremely cold, but the heat in front made him suffocate. His consciousness was confused, and he seemed very urgent. He wanted to say something, but couldn't remember what he wanted to say. He closed his eyes and took the initiative to get close to Lu Lin, expressing his intention with his actions. the meaning of.

It seemed that he heard Lu Lin say something, but Yan Heqing could no longer hear clearly. He hugged the only thing he could hold tightly and followed him up and down.

...

Yan Heqing woke up once in the middle of the night. He was thirsty. The curtains were only half-opened. The moonlight illuminated half of the quilt lightly. Lu Lin was lying next to him. The originally spacious bed suddenly became cramped. Yan Heqing had to shrink to the end of the bed and get down. The bed goes to the kitchen.

Compared with last time, he didn't feel the pain so clearly. He only had a slight dull feeling, which was not unbearable. There was cold water in the cold water bottle. Yan Heqing poured a glass of it, then poured another glass after drinking it. After drinking two glasses, he regained his consciousness. When he got to the room, he wanted to get into bed from the end of the bed, but Lu Lin woke up at some point. He pulled him over and fell into the bed. Lu Lin stepped back, hugged him tightly, covered him with the quilt, and put his forehead against his head. On his forehead, he said with a smile, "There is no fever this time."

Being held face to face by Lu Lin, Yan Heqing's face felt a little hot. He simply lowered his head, buried his head in Lu Lin's neck, closed his eyes and said, "Yeah."

Lu Lin rubbed his waist with her fingertips, "Go to sleep."

"..." Yan He refuted him, "Move your hand first."

This time, the emotions and things were more vivid than last time, and I could feel that Yan Heqing accepted him more. Lu Lin's depressed mood was greatly soothed. Instead, he pressed Yan Heqing's waist and said, "You can hug Yan Heqing if you think it's unfair." Touch me, I don't mind."

He originally wanted to tease Yan Heqing, but he didn't expect that Yan Heqing hugged him back and fell asleep within a few seconds.

Feeling the gentle and even breathing on his neck, Lu Lin didn't dare to move.

After a while, he chuckled and closed his eyes to rest.

——

When Lu Lin got up in the morning, Yan Heqing had already gone to school. The kitchen was warming porridge. After Lu Lin finished eating, he went to the bathroom to fix the shower head and the insensitive faucet before leaving.

On the other side, Yan Heqing has already attended half of the class.

He could feel Youdao's eyes staring at him. When he came out of the cafeteria at noon, Lin Fengyi finally stopped him and asked, "Are you working?"

Yan Heqing glanced at him, "What."

Lin Fengyi did not avoid his gaze this time, "Play a game with me, you name the price."

Yan Heqing raised his feet and walked away. Lin Fengyi's face gradually darkened. He lowered his head and clenched his hands. At this time, Yan Heqing's voice came from the front, "A bottle of water."

Lin Fengyi raised his head suddenly, "What?"

Yan Heqing said calmly, "The price of a game."

Lin Fengyi bought a bottle of soda water and took Yan Heqing to Rising Plaza near Beijing University. It was not in the arcade, but in a game arcade on the top floor.

Lin Fengyi reserved the entire game room. He didn't go to the private room, just in the lobby.

The game I played was the Forest of Death that I had played at Lin's house before.

Lin Fengyi didn't speak during the whole process, focusing on looking at the screen. Yan Heqing had no classes this afternoon. A game was played between the two of them, and it ended at sunset.

Lin Fengyi won, but there was no joy of victory on his face.

Lin Fengzhi's roar last night filled his mind, "I knew what was wrong from the beginning. Didn't you already like Yan Heqing very much? Now you are satisfied. He has no family and can be your brother..."

Lin Fengyi squeezed the handle tightly, almost crushing it.

He couldn't accept that on New Year's Eve, his mother's eldest brother wanted to invite Yan Heqing as a guest. Lin Fengzhi knew that Yan Heqing was homeless and would celebrate the New Year alone, but he didn't say anything.

From the moment he decided to accept Lin Fengzhi as his younger brother, he decided to always love Lin Fengzhi. In his heart, he was a kind and innocent little angel who needed protection.

But everything that happened recently broke his understanding.

He suddenly realized that Lin Fengzhi was no longer the child who would cry when he saw a wild cat.

"I'm leaving." After playing the game, Yan Heqing picked up his schoolbag.

As he approached the door, he heard a muffled voice.

"sorry."

Yan Heqing did not look back, "I accept it."

After that, he walked out of the game hall.

He entered the elevator and went down to the first floor. It was lunch time. The square was very lively and there were people everywhere. Yan Heqing went into a beef noodle shop and ordered beef noodle soup in clear soup.

During the meal break, he took out his cell phone.

Posted a message in Moments, visible only to Lin Fengzhi.

[See you on Saturday. ]

The accompanying picture is of him and Lu Lin holding hands.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

708K 27.3K 30
Sophia Dalton, an innocent girl who is trapped but doesn't know it. Living in a perfect world her parents created for her, she is as happy as can be...
3.1M 255K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
35.4K 644 36
The skibidi toilet under attack different worlds, camera man, speaker man and tv man to save earth fight against the toilet.
6.9K 180 22
Associated Names: 回到亲生家庭后我被安排联姻了 Author(s): 廿乱 Status in COO: 109 Chapters (Completed) The seemingly delicate and weak Lin Zimao was brought back fro...