The substitute has awakened

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Untitled Part 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 085
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 End of text
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140

Chapter 101

450 11 0
By Demens88c

Lu Lin didn't contact Xie Yunjie and directly booked a room at the hot spring hotel.

Xie Yunjie received the news immediately and called Lu Lin.

"Are you going early? What kind of suite are you staying in? Go directly to the villa."

The hot spring hotel has set aside a separate hot spring and built a villa for the Xie family to use for their own vacation.

Lu Lin drove the car and connected the phone to the Bluetooth in the car. Xie Yunjie's voice echoed in the car.

Lu Lin looked at Yan Heqing from the corner of his eye. Yan Heqing liked peace and quiet, and living in a villa would inevitably lead to excitement.

Yan Heqing discovered what Lu Lin meant, and he took the initiative to reply to Xie Yunjie, "Sorry to trouble you, Mr. Xie."

Xie Yunjie laughed, "Don't thank me, sir, you're too outsider! I'm not much older than you, I can call you whatever you want, Brother Xie, Brother Jie."

His intention is obvious, he just wants to take advantage of Lu Lin. There is no difference between Lu Lin's baby calling him brother and Lu Lin calling him brother!

Yan Heqing slightly curled his lips and said, "It's still the name."

"Okay." Xie Yunjie smiled, "Okay, I won't disturb you. I'm hanging up. I'll be there tomorrow."

Xie Yunjie hung up the phone.

Within a few minutes, Chu Ziyu's call came in, but he was contacting Yan Heqing.

"Qing, where have you been?" There was a ding-ding-dong-dong sound on his side. "I'm packing my luggage! Let's meet up for a late-night snack when we arrive soon?"

He had a loud voice, so Lu Lin refused on behalf of Yan Heqing, "You go alone, he is going to take care of himself."

He clearly heard Chu Ziyu slap his forehead, "I have a goldfish memory and have forgotten this. Okay, if you don't want to eat barbecue, I will set off tomorrow morning. Pack more luggage!"

Not knowing how much luggage he had, he hung up the phone in a hurry.

"You and Chu Ziyu have known each other since elementary school?" Yan Heqing asked suddenly.

Lu Lin's expression was as usual, "Kindergarten. He wet the bed every day and graduated from the senior class."

Yan Heqing nodded. Wetting the bed was not unusual. Yan Feng was still peeing his pants at the age of 12.

"This is your reaction." Lu Lin raised his index finger and tapped the steering wheel, "Aren't you afraid that I will be jealous?"

This time Yan Heqing reacted for a few seconds and quickly explained, "The boy from his adoptive mother's house still wets his pants at the age of 12."

Lu Lin thought of the smell that filled the house last time. Yan Heqing had lived in that environment for 13 years.

"Call him by his full name because he is your friend." Yan Heqing added.

Lu Lin was completely defeated by this sentence, "Sleep for a while first?" He looked at the navigation and said, "It takes three hours to get there."

Yan Heqing shook his head, "I'm not sleepy. Let me drive when you get off the highway."

At this time, passing by a 24-hour convenience store, Lu Lin stopped on the side of the road, "I'm going to buy water, do you want to bring something to eat?"

Yan Heqing unbuckled his seat belt first, "I'll go."

There was only one cashier watching the football game in the convenience store. Yan Heqing took a few bottles of water and a few boxes of biscuits and walked to the cashier.

After putting down the items, the cashier scanned the code, "45 in total."

Yan Heqing's eyes fell on the colorful packaging on the shelf next to him.

He had worked in a supermarket and knew that these were not candies but condoms.

He looked at it quietly for two seconds and took out a box.

"and this."

——

At this time, the Lin family was still in a state of turmoil.

Lin Fengzhi refused to be hospitalized and returned home, locking himself in the room.

Lin's father, Lin's mother, and Lin Fengxian both had gentle tempers. Lin Fengyi endured it until night, then suddenly without saying a word, he went to the door of Lin Fengzhi's room and kicked the door open.

After entering the room, he immediately lifted Lin Fengzhi's quilt, picked him up and strode out.

Lin Fengzhi struggled with his hands and feet, "I don't want to go to the hospital! Let me go!"

Lin Fengyi's face and body were all caught, but he remained expressionless and carried Lin Fengzhi downstairs.

Father Lin and Mother Lin rushed out and saw Lin Fengyi carrying Lin Fengzhi out.

They all thought they were sending Lin Fengzhi to the hospital. Father Lin sighed, "It's okay to force him to be sent for treatment, there is no other way."

Just as he finished speaking, there was a sudden thud outside, mixed with Lin Fengzhi's scream.

Mother Lin immediately rushed out.

She was shocked when she saw the scene outside. Lin Fengyi was standing by the swimming pool, and Lin Fengzhi was thrown into the swimming pool by him!

Lin's father arrived shortly afterwards, eager to rescue him, but Lin's mother trembled and held him back, saying in a weak voice, "Don't go, let him climb up on his own."

Lin Fengzhi struggled to climb ashore. He was soaked and looked aggrieved. "Lin Fengyi, why are you so crazy?"

Lin Fengyi's face was full of hatred that iron could not become steel. "You're going crazy! If you don't treat your eye disease, you want to be completely blind, don't you?"

"Yes!" Lin Fengzhi shouted back at him, "I just want to be blind!"

If you are blind, you cannot see anything! I can't see that Lu Lin likes Yan Heqing, and I can't see the couple bracelets they are wearing!

Lin Fengzhi burst into tears as he roared, "You all like him. If I'm blind, I won't be able to see, so I won't be sad!"

Lin Fengyi was inexplicably sure that Lin Fengzhi was talking about Yan Heqing. He had a strange feeling, "Don't you also like him very much?"

Lin Fengzhi had not allowed him to call Yan Heqing by the surname Yan before, and he especially liked the Ultraman that Yan Heqing gave him.

Lin Fengzhi was even more stimulated. He liked Yan Heqing because Yan Heqing was very kind to him, but Yan Heqing and Lu Lin were together.

His favorite Lu Lin in the world...

"I don't like him anymore!" Lin Fengzhi, "Anyway, if I don't cure him, I won't cure him even if I die. It's best to be blind!"

Lin Fengyi didn't know why. Finally, Lin's mother couldn't bear it anymore. Her eyes were still swollen and she couldn't cry anymore. "In your heart, isn't mom as good as a man who doesn't love you? You will die or live for him, and your eyes will be filled with tears." No, have you never considered your mother's feelings?"

Mother Lin did not tell Father Lin and Lin Fengyi about Lin Fengzhi's crush on Lu Lin. Now they were both shocked to hear that Lin Fengzhi liked men.

Lin Fengyi reacted quickly.

He frowned, "Do you like Lu Lin?"

Father Lin's expression changed drastically when he heard Lu Lin, "Lu Lin from the Lu family?"

Lin Fengzhi did not answer. He looked at the pale Mother Lin and finally realized that he was worried, "Mom..."

Hope finally rose in Mother Lin's eyes, and she stepped forward to help him, "Don't approach Mr. Lu again in the future. Let's go to the hospital to get his eyes cured. It doesn't matter if you like the same sex. Cure your eyes. Mom will accompany you to travel around the world. You will definitely be able to meet other people." Excellent boys."

But as soon as she touched Lin Fengzhi's arm, Lin Fengzhi shrank his shoulders and avoided it.

Lin Fengzhi was eager to prove something, "Mom, you don't know... Yan Heqing doesn't like Uncle Lu. He really doesn't like Uncle Lu..."

The light in Mother Lin's eyes went out instantly and never lit up again.

She only told Father Lin and Lin Fengyi one thing, "No one is allowed to contact Yan Heqing again."

"I'm too embarrassed to see him again."

On the other side, Lu Lin and Yan Heqing arrived at the villa.

It was already two o'clock in the morning, and both of them were very tired. After checking into the villa, they each went into a room to sleep.

There were incense to aid sleep in the room. Yan Heqing didn't wake up at six o'clock and woke up naturally after falling asleep.

He opened the curtains. His room was on the second floor, and he could just see the garage in the yard. Chu Ziyu and Xie Yunjie had already arrived, and Lu Lin was also there.

Three people were moving things in the garage.

It's all Chu Ziyu's luggage, and all his millions of bicycles have been moved here.

"The air on vacation is sweet!" Chu Ziyu took a deep breath with satisfaction.

He turned back and asked Xie Yunjie, "Why don't you call me your wife? There are so many people."

Xie Yunjie raised his eyebrows, "She is busy with her career and is more diligent than me. She went abroad to negotiate a contract and hasn't come back yet."

After Xie Yunjie finished speaking, he asked Lu Lin, "Do you have any plans for today?"

"Let's wait until he wakes up."

Chu Ziyu interrupted, "I've arranged it! There are mountain trails nearby that are suitable for cycling. Isn't Qingbao meant to exercise? Cycling is perfect!"

Lu Lin said calmly: "You have all kinds of names."

"That's right!" Chu Ziyu was very proud. "I can never be the same every day."

Xie Yunjie couldn't help it anymore and patted Chu Ziyu's shoulder vigorously, shaking with laughter, "Holy shit! Mr. Lu is jealous! Hahaha, I can be jealous with any title. It was ten years ago, no, just before today. I can't even imagine it!"

Chu Ziyu also grinned, "If Mr. Lu is jealous, I will change him to another one! Xiaohe! Are you satisfied with this, Mr. Lu?"

Lu Lin followed their chatter and turned back to look at the second floor in the distance.

I actually saw Yan Heqing standing at the window.

It's just a little far away.

Lu Lin took out his cell phone and dialed Yan Heqing's number, "It's still early, you can sleep a little longer."

Yan Heqing didn't want to disturb the rare chat between the three of them, "I'm going to take a shower. I couldn't make it too late yesterday."

Lu Lin smiled and said, "Go ahead and have breakfast when you're ready."

Seeing Yan Heqing close the curtains, Lu Lin put down the phone.

Chu Ziyu and Xie Yunjie were chatting. After they finished chatting, Lu Lin suddenly asked, "What special day will be the year after next?"

Both of them were stunned.

It's really not something Lu Lin would care about.

Xie Yunjie thought it was a new interview question, "Lu's XX anniversary?"

Chu Ziyu knew a lot about this. He quickly took out his mobile phone to search, but he didn't find anything unique.

He touched his lips and said, "It seems to be looking at luck. Will I be very lucky in the year after next?"

Then he rattled off some miscellaneous answers.

Finally he smiled mysteriously.

"There's another one! It's the predicted end of the world!"

Xie Yunjie complained, "Just bullshit!"

Chu Ziyu retorted, "It wasn't me, it was the Internet!" He went to Lu Lin for approval. "Right, Mr. Lu?"

If Lu Lin didn't come back, the year after next would definitely not be the end of the world, but March 3 of the year after that would be like Yan Heqing's end of the world.

The end is approaching, so it's natural to want to see the sunrise on March 4th.

This idea was too absurd, but it still lingered in Lu Lin's mind.

It wasn't until Yan Heqing came downstairs that Lu Lin got away from the absurd idea.

He suppressed the annoyance and rubbed the top of Yan Heqing's freshly dried hair.

"going for breakfast."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 180 22
Associated Names: 回到亲生家庭后我被安排联姻了 Author(s): 廿乱 Status in COO: 109 Chapters (Completed) The seemingly delicate and weak Lin Zimao was brought back fro...
62.9K 2.4K 21
You recently moved to a cabin in the woods for some peaceful time alone. But that is ruined when somehow a wide variety of different animals invade y...
1.7M 95.3K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
708K 27.3K 30
Sophia Dalton, an innocent girl who is trapped but doesn't know it. Living in a perfect world her parents created for her, she is as happy as can be...