The substitute has awakened

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Untitled Part 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 085
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 End of text
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140

Chapter 98

429 10 1
By Demens88c

Yan Heqing called Lu Lin on the way, "I have to go back later today."

"I also have something to deal with." Lu Lin laughed, "Maybe it's later than you."

It was normal for Lu Lin to work overtime. Yan Heqing didn't think much about it. He parked the car at the hospital and took the elevator upstairs.

Arriving at Ward No. 1503, the door was ajar and Gu Xingye's voice came out.

"I knew you liked Mr. Lu at the ice hockey rink."

Yan Heqing stopped.

In the ward, Lin Fengzhi's eyes were red, "You know it if you know it, it's right that I like him!"

Gu Xingye frowned, "He is Yan Heqing's boyfriend."

"You don't have to remind me over and over again." Facing Gu Xingye, Lin Fengzhi showed his unwillingness unscrupulously, "I know everything, but I know Uncle Lu first."

His voice was trembling, and he wanted to cry again, "I also liked Uncle Lu first... This is not fair..."

Mother Lin told Gu Xingye vaguely about what happened last night, but Gu Xingye knew Lin Fengzhi and had a good guess.

"Love doesn't matter who comes first." Gu Xingye suddenly thought of the rainy night in Huaishan.

The two people kissing in the flower room were Yan Heqing, whom they had never seen before.

He sighed silently, "No matter what, Yan Heqing is your brother, you have to give up Mr. Lu now."

Lin Fengzhi suddenly raised his head, "How could you help Yan Heqing..." He suddenly stopped, his pupils gradually dilated, "You don't like Yan Heqing too, do you?"

It was quiet for a moment.

Gu Xingye didn't say yes or no, he just had a complicated look in his eyes.

Lin Fengzhi's chest rose and fell violently. He had become extremely thin during this period, and his hospital clothes were hanging empty, swishing with his intense emotions.

"You go too!" Lin Fengzhi pointed to the door of the ward. "You all go and like Yan Heqing! I don't care!"

Gu Xingye finally showed his emotions, "You are an adult, can you learn to control your young master's temper?"

"That's just me. If you don't like it, don't come." Lin Fengzhi said angrily. "I didn't ask you to come either!"

Gu Xingye turned around and left.

Opening the door, Gu Xingye saw Yan Heqing outside the door. He was stunned for a moment, then smiled, "I'm leaving first."

Yan Heqing nodded politely.

At this time, Lin Fengzhi also looked over, and when he saw Yan Heqing, he was panicked at first.

How long did Yan Heqing come here? Did you hear what he said?

But it disappeared quickly. Lin Fengzhi held on to the quilt. He had done nothing wrong!

He watched Yan Heqing close the door. When Yan Heqing approached, he spoke first: "Yes, I like Lu Lin."

His back straightened, "If you want to scold me, then scold me."

Lin Fengzhi raised his face, and Yan Heqing saw that the right side of Lin Fengzhi's face was slightly swollen with a few marks.

Mother Lin only said that Lin Fengzhi went to see Lu Lin last night, but did not say that she beat Lin Fengzhi.

Yan Heqing said calmly: "I won't scold you."

Lin Fengzhi was stunned, biting the flesh on the inner wall of his lip, "Don't think I will feel guilty for doing this." His nose felt sore. "I was not wrong, you didn't show up when I liked him!"

Yan Heqing suddenly laughed.

Lin Fengzhi was frightened instead and stared at him blankly.

"Sometimes I can't tell whether you are really stupid or pretending to be stupid." Yan Heqing's eyes darkened a little, "No one accused you of liking Lu Lin before. It was you who knew he was my boyfriend. Last night, you were still Went to find him."

Lin Fengzhi really only remembered this matter now, but he didn't think he was wrong.

"You like Lu Muchi, but you don't like Lu Lin but you stay with him. You are lying. It's your fault!"

He took the phone and quickly opened the screenshot of the video to show it to Yan Heqing, "Don't try to deny it, this is definitely you!"

Yan Heqing looked at the fuzzy little dot. Lin Fengzhi was able to recognize him, which was another kind of talent.

But he only cared about another thing, "You came to Lu Lin just to show him this?"

Lin Fengzhi nodded, "Yes! I didn't want to expose you. It was him..."

When Lin Fengzhi was a child, he was pricked by a cactus on his palms. His hands were covered with tiny, translucent burrs. His mother picked them out for him all night before they were clean.

It didn't hurt at first, but the next day it hurt violently from time to time.

Those words Lu Lin felt like prickly pear pricks in his heart.

Loosening the bitten flesh, Lin Fengzhi's tone was filled with tears, "As long as he says he loves you, I will show him the screenshot, but he won't look at it yet."

This was not the first time that Yan Heqing heard from others that Lu Lin cared about him. Chu Ziyu and Xie Yunjie had all mentioned it.

But "As long as he loves you," Yan Heqing's chest seemed to be tugged hard, and he fell silent.

Lin Fengzhi misunderstood that Yan Heqing had a guilty conscience. His heart was beating violently, and he suddenly jumped out of bed, holding Yan Heqing's hands tightly, tears streaming down his face, "Brother, if you don't like Uncle Lu, can you let him go? I I can't live without Uncle Lu, I like him so much, you..." He struggled to enunciate, "If you let me do it again, I can give you whatever you want!"

Yan Heqing came back to his senses. He looked at Lin Fengzhi who was crying pitifully and pulled Lin Fengzhi's hand from his.

It was also at this time that Lin Fengzhi saw the bracelet on Yan Heqing's wrist.

Just like Lu Lin's bunch of red beans, the color is so beautiful that it's eye-catching.

"Lin Fengzhi." Yan Heqing called him by his full name, "That's it."

Lin Fengzhi was inexplicably panicked. He didn't know the reason, but he had a very strong, extremely strong feeling at this moment that he couldn't let Yan Heqing go. He wanted to hold Yan Heqing's hand again, "Brother--" but his eyes went dark.

He didn't recover this time. He didn't know where Yan Heqing was. He was anxious and scared, "Brother, where are you? My eyes suddenly lost sight. I can't see you..."

Yan Heqing was right in front of Lin Fengzhi. He watched Lin Fengzhi scratching in the air. Was his eye disease advanced?

He turned and left.

Lin Fengzhi became even more frightened when he heard the footsteps. He followed the sound and caught up, but tripped over his slippers and threw himself to the ground.

"Brother..." Lin Fengzhi was so frightened that he struggled to get up, but his legs couldn't use up the strength. He could only keep shouting, "Brother, come back..."

After a while, there were footsteps again. Lin Fengzhi reached out to grab him, "Brother, you..."

"Mr. Lin, can you see my hands?"

A familiar voice sounded, it was the doctor in charge of him.

There is a supermarket next to the hospital.

Yan Heqing went in and bought some melon and fruit seasonings. When paying the bill, the cashier asked him what he would pay with. He paused for 2 seconds and took out the black card, "Credit card."

Through Lin Fengzhi's information, Yan Heqing was 100% sure that Lu Lin had discovered his plan.

He just couldn't determine how much or when he would find it.

Yan Heqing got into the car with his things and had just fastened his seat belt when Ge Yuanyuan's call came in, "Heqing, have you seen the hot search? That Cheng Bi turned out to be a habitual offender. A male star actually accused him of sexual assault. Now it's hot." It exploded!"

Ge Yuanyuan was filled with indignation, "That male star suffered from depression because of this. Cheng Bi must be put in jail!"

Yan Heqing turned on the speakerphone, exited the call interface, and clicked on the search bar.

# Mengyao was sexually assaulted by the rich second generation#

#成jian#

#成之#

# Meng Yao committed suicide due to depression#

...

Yan Heqing didn't click on it. It was such a coincidence that the male star sued Cheng Jian. He immediately thought of Lu Lin.

Yan Heqing initially made a plan to retaliate against Cheng Jian, and also considered taking legal channels, but those victims might not believe him. In addition, sexual assault cases are difficult to fight, and it would be very difficult and time-consuming to obtain evidence in the first place, so he gave up temporarily.

If it were Lu Lin, things would be much easier.

Ge Yuan was still saying something on the phone. Yan Heqing lay on the steering wheel, his face buried in the darkness, and he closed his eyes to rest for a while before hanging up the phone after saying a few words to Ge Yuan.

Back at Lu Lin's residence, Yan Heqing saw Lu Lin's leather shoes when he was changing his shoes. He first looked inside the house, but there was no one there, and then he carried his things to the kitchen, but there was no one there.

Yan Heqing put down his things and walked to the study again, "Lu Lin?"

The voice that answered him came from the terrace, "I'm on the terrace."

Yan Heqing changed direction and went to the terrace. Unexpectedly, Lu Lin was placing potted plants. He got several flower stands and the ground was filled with different flowers and plants.

He is in a very good mood today.

"The company has a new batch of potted plants." Lu Lin waved Yan Heqing over, "Let's see if there's anything we like. I'll bring it back tomorrow."

The flower pot is the same type as the flower pot commonly used in Xiumei flower gardens.

Although it was the most common style, the other party was Lu Lin. Yan Heqing had to think more. He also came up with the idea that the radiator given by the coffee shop during the winter last year was also given by Lu Lin, right?

He curled up the corners of his mouth, and Lu Lin also smiled when he saw it, "You like it so much?"

Yan Heqing nodded, "Yes, I like it very much."

Lu Lin put down the watering can, came over and hugged him from behind, taking Yan Heqing into his arms. "When you graduate, we will move to the house where I used to live. The yard is full of flowers, plants, and fruit trees. One of them is mine." The sugar plums I planted when I was 5 years old will mature next month and I will take you to pick them."

Yan Heqing began to count, "See a doctor on the weekend, go fishing next week, it will be June, and I will pick sugar plums again."

Lu Lin tightened his hand and placed his warm lips on Yan Heqing's cheek, "It's not enough. I want to do everything with you."

Yan Heqing didn't look back. He closed his eyes and seemed to be asleep.

As time passed, when the neon lights on the tall building opposite changed colors, he said, "Lu Lin, come with me to watch the sunrise again on March 4th of the year after next."

Without those worries, time passed quickly. In the blink of an eye, the weekend came and Lu Lin drove Yan Heqing to see the doctor.

The doctor checked Yan Heqing's pulse and concluded that it was not much different from what Yan Heqing knew. He was born with a cool constitution and had no impact on his body.

"But you should also pay more attention to your health, such as eating more meat, eggs, milk, and drinking less ice." The doctor gave advice, "It is also useful to soak in hot springs more often."

Xie Yunjie's family owns the best hot spring hotel in the next city, a two-hour drive from the capital.

Xie Yunjie received a call from Lu Lin, and it didn't take long for Chu Ziyu to find out. Chu Ziyu contacted Yan Heqing directly, "It's so fun at the hot spring hotel, I'm so familiar with it! Tomorrow... oh, you go to school tomorrow, next week Six, let's go over and play together!"

Lu Lin heard from the side and replied first, "I'm going to get treatment, don't make trouble."

Chu Ziyu disagreed, "What does it mean to make trouble? Mr. Lu, do you understand? A happy mood is the best medicine. With me as your companion, I will ensure that your baby gets the best treatment!"

Yan Heqing looked at Lu Lin and asked him silently, "Do you want to agree?"

Yan Heqing never thought that his behavior would make Lu Lin so cute. Lu Lin lowered her head and pecked him on the lips, "You decide."

Yan Heqing agreed.

After hanging up the phone, a call came in after a while. It was Lin Fengxian.

Originally, Lin's mother refused to let him know, but Lin Fengxian and Lin's father discussed it for a few days and decided to tell Yan Heqing, "Heqing, don't worry until you hear it."

Lin Fengxian sighed, "There's something wrong with Fengzhi's eyes."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 95.8K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
63.5K 2.5K 21
You recently moved to a cabin in the woods for some peaceful time alone. But that is ruined when somehow a wide variety of different animals invade y...
7K 181 22
Associated Names: 回到亲生家庭后我被安排联姻了 Author(s): 廿乱 Status in COO: 109 Chapters (Completed) The seemingly delicate and weak Lin Zimao was brought back fro...
3.1M 257K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...