The substitute has awakened

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Untitled Part 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 085
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 End of text
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140

Chapter 97

441 13 2
By Demens88c

Lin Fengzhi's pupils instantly cracked.

He couldn't believe that these words came from Lu Lin.

Such a lofty and noble Lu Lin... actually said such humble words.

impossible!

Lin Fengzhi didn't believe it. He deceived himself and went to take out his mobile phone. In a hurry, the mobile phone fell from his palm. He nervously knelt down to pick up the mobile phone. Tears gushed down his face and he scrambled to drop it to the ground. "Don't you believe me? I didn't. I'm lying to you, I have a video of Yan Heqing going there yesterday..."

When he grabbed the phone and eagerly clicked on the video screenshot, he looked up and saw that Lu Lin had already left. The assistant pushed open the glass door and Lu Lin walked out. The light at the door was bright. At this time, Lin Fengzhi saw a flash of light on Lu Lin's wrist. bracelet.

Red bean bracelets.

Lin Fengzhi had seen red bean bracelets everywhere in the city where he was traveling after high school, and his friends were asking him to buy one as a gift for his sweetheart.

At that time, he flatly refused. How could Lu Lin be willing to wear a red bean bracelet?

Lin Fengzhi's eyes gradually faded, and finally only a void remained.

The whole world turned into black and white. My phone fell to the ground and it didn't respond. I slowly stood up and walked out of the coffee shop.

The night in the city center was equally lively and bustling with traffic. Lin Fengzhi walked forward in despair like a zombie.

Suddenly there was a burst of dazzling white light, and Lin Fengzhi was pulled back hard. The brakes were slammed several times, and someone lowered the car window and yelled, "Look for death and find another place! Don't come out to harm others!"

Lin Fengzhi finally came to his senses and realized that he had just broken into the traffic. His heart was beating for the rest of his life. With a pale face, he turned to look at the person who saved him. At this time, he still held on to his last hope. Lu Lin was worried about him and came back to find him.

As soon as he turned around, he received a heavy slap on his face.

In his mottled vision, he saw Mother Lin crying for the second time: "Are you crazy? Lu Lin is your brother's person!"

Lin Fengzhi's brain exploded with a bang, and everything went blank.

Mom knows...

——

When the elevator door opened, Lu Lin first smelled the rich smell of bone soup. After changing his shoes and entering the room, he saw Yan Heqing typing on the keyboard. Hot pot balls and vegetables were already placed on the dining table, and the bone soup was bubbling.

Yan Heqing also knew that Lu Lin was back, but the work was about to end. He looked at the screen faster and said without looking back: "Are you hungry? I still have five minutes..."

Before he finished speaking, his shoulders sank. Lu Lin put his chin on his left shoulder, put the blueberries on the table, wrapped his arms around him with the chair, and breathed warm breath behind his ears, "I'm not hungry, I'll wait until you finish."

Yan Heqing speeded up his hand again.

It took three minutes to finish, and he spent two minutes checking it and sent it to Party A after it was correct.

Lu Lin just spoke, "I want to ask for the reward from the last card game."

Yan Heqing noticed that Lu Lin was in a bad mood, just like the last time he went to the furniture store, he was smiling but unhappy. Is the matter not handled well? Yan Heqing guessed that he was about to turn his head, but was fixed by Lu Lin, who kissed him gently behind the ear, "Use my secondary card from now on. Your time is very precious, don't waste it on such unimportant things."

Yan He's long eyelashes fluttered and he cleared the notebook. Soon the screen dimmed, reflecting Lu Lin's profile.

He closed his eyes and kissed him.

The simple kiss was very different from the desire-filled kiss in the morning. It was more like the little beast was injured and returned to its only harbor, and his harbor comforted him with a gentle kiss.

Yan Heqing said softly, "This is not like your reward, but like my reward."

Only then did Lu Lin truly laugh. He opened his eyes and said, "That's right, what's mine is yours."

Yan Heqing thought quietly for a few seconds.

He had planned to finish taking these orders and pay off the medicine he owed Lu Lin. His savings were still enough to support his daily expenses in college. He wanted to concentrate on experiments and get a place.

"Okay." He nodded.

Lu Lin laughed and said, "It's okay to accept the card and not use it."

Yan Heqing suddenly said: "Then you have to go to the wholesale market to buy food from now on."

Lu Lin reacted quickly, and it took him a few seconds to realize that Yan Heqing was teasing him. Ordinary retail markets did not accept credit cards, so he had to go to the wholesale market.

It's a good sign that you can joke around.

Lu Lin rubbed the top of Yan Heqing's hair and reported a string of letters and numbers, "WeChat password and payment password. There is also some change in it. Use them together."

Lu Lin let go of Yan Heqing and carried the blueberries to the kitchen, "Are you free this weekend?"

Yan Heqing pulled out his chair, stood up and put away his notebook. After a while, Lu Lin came back with washed blueberries. Yan Heqing arranged to stay in the laboratory on Saturday, "We have weekends, do you want to go fishing?"

"Want to go fishing?" Lu Lin put down the blueberry and curled his lips, "Arrange it for next week. Are you going to see a doctor this week?"

He was very concerned about Yan He's cold body.

Yan Heqing had forgotten about this. He knew that he was born with a cold constitution and his hands and feet were cold in the hot summer. But Lu Lin wanted him to go and have a look, and he didn't want to refuse, "Okay."

After eating, Yan Heqing cleared away the blueberries and rested for a while before going back to the master bedroom to take a shower.

Lu Lin went to the study, logged into his email, and clicked on the email sent at 7:30 pm.

Not too long, just a few agreements with no legal effect.

After a while, the assistant called.

"Mr. Lu, one person agreed." Assistant Rao Shi had been used to seeing Lu Lin over the years, but he was still shocked by Cheng Jian's sexual proclivities.

Changing bed partners is the most common, it is more 3p4p, male and female, all kinds of incredible ways to play.

The most inhumane thing is that some people are coerced, sent to Cheng Jian's bed, or forced to do something by Cheng Jian's overlord.

Afterwards, for various reasons, no one sued Cheng Jian.

The person who has now agreed to sue Cheng Jian is a 25-year-old man. He is a well-known male star in the entertainment industry. He announced his retirement last year.

The official reason was to go abroad to recharge his batteries, but he was actually forced by Cheng Jian. He suffered from depression and attempted suicide several times, and was completely unable to attend the event.

He hated Cheng Jian to death, but there was nothing he could do about Cheng Jian.

He was made drunk by Cheng Jian that night, and he was unconscious and did not resist. Cheng Jian was also very experienced and did not leave any semen or fluid afterwards.

"Do you really have a way to make Cheng Jian punished?" A small cluster of hope slowly ignited in the male star's lifeless eyes.

"It's not me." The assistant said loudly, "It's our President Lu. As long as you are willing to stand up, he will definitely do it."

The male star was silent for a long time and nodded, "I have nothing to lose. As long as I can get revenge on Cheng Jian, I will do anything, even die!"

...

Lu Lin hung up the phone. The male star's words inevitably reminded him of Yan Heqing.

I haven't smoked for a long time, so I opened the drawer and found a box of unopened cigarettes.

After a few seconds, he closed it again.

From the pen holder on the table, he poured out a few candies, fruit candies wrapped in laser paper.

He doesn't like sweets, but when he's upset, a piece of candy can quickly calm him down.

Lu Lin took a yellow candy, either pineapple or banana flavored.

As soon as I put it in my mouth, there was a knock on the door.

The door was open, and Yan Heqing was standing at the door. The young man who had just bathed smelled of cedar from the inside out. His hair was slightly curled. He was wearing a loose T-shirt and loose shorts, not deliberately covering the scars on his legs.

"I'm going to bed." Yan Heqing's lips curved slightly, "I want to say good night."

The sweet and sour taste explodes in your mouth, and the sugar is pineapple flavored. Lu Lin's dark eyes were deep.

"Are you too trusting of me?"

Yan Heqing didn't understand it at first, but after he understood it, he subconsciously looked down at his collar.

Lu Lin knew he was addicted.

It's not physiological, it's Yan Heqing who is addicted from the inside out.

His voice was hoarse and he no longer teased Yan Heqing. "Go to rest early, it's hard to get the spot you want."

Yan Heqing was not surprised that Lu Lin knew about the internship quota. He turned around, raised his feet and turned back, "Do you want it?"

His eyes are clear, as if he is asking you if you want to eat.

Lu Lin squeezed the candy wrapper with her long and distinct fingers, and her Adam's apple trembled uncontrollably.

After a moment, he turned back to his chair and said, "Go to sleep, good night."

Yan He looked at him quietly for a while before leaving.

The next day at school, Gu Xingye asked for leave.

The news came from the girls in the back row chatting between classes, "I took a day off."

"Gu Xingye rarely asks for leave, let alone to find a girlfriend..."

"No way, Gu Xingye spends time in the lab every day, where does he have a girlfriend..."

Yan Heqing turned the pages of the book and vaguely felt that something had happened, but he didn't know it.

After school in the afternoon, Yan Heqing found out.

Mother Lin called, "Heqing, have you finished class? Can you talk to auntie? I'm at the main entrance of your school."

Yan Heqing took Mother Lin to his residence.

He didn't mean to be miserable. He just guessed what Mother Lin was going to talk about next. She probably preferred to be in an absolutely safe space.

Mother Lin couldn't hide the shock in her eyes, but she didn't dare to take a closer look at this house, which was even smaller than the Lin family's storage room, for fear of hurting the young man's self-esteem.

Yan Heqing made a cup of lychee honey water for Mother Lin. Mother Lin's eyes were full of red bloodshot eyes, and she even had a few white hairs on her head, but she, who always paid attention to her image, didn't notice it.

Only Lin Fengzhi could make Mother Lin like this, but Yan Heqing could not have guessed that Lin Fengzhi was hospitalized and how he had seriously hurt the woman who loved him most.

He put down the water and said, "Drink the water first and speak slowly. Don't be in a hurry."

His tenderness instantly defeated Mother Lin, who burst into tears and apologized, "I'm sorry He Qing, I... I apologize on behalf of Zhi Zhi, he made a big mistake."

Mother Lin never interfered with Lin Fengzhi's privacy. When Lin Fengzhi forgot to collect his diary and left it on the table, she just put it in the drawer for him.

During this period, the more she saw that Lin Fengzhi's condition became more and more abnormal. She was so worried that she finally went home and read Lin Fengzhi's diary.

Lin Fengzhi has loved keeping diaries since he was a child, and writes everything in them.

There are several thick diaries with a name written on each page, Lu Lin.

Mother Lin was stunned.

Is this Lu Lin Yan Heqing's boyfriend Lu Lin?

She was so distracted that she forced herself to calm down and returned to the hospital. She looked at Lin Fengzhi's careful matching of clothes as if nothing had happened, and her heart went cold.

Then follow Lin Fengzhi...

Finally she saw a scene she didn't want to see.

how come......

I like my brother's boyfriend...

Mother Lin beat Lin Fengzhi for the first time.

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry for raising Zhizhi like this." Mother Lin didn't know what else to say besides these words.

Yan Heqing looked at Mother Lin crying, and gradually overlapped with Yan Qiu Shuang.

For the first time, he envied Lin Fengzhi.

Having maternal love once in a person's life is already the happiest thing, and Lin Fengzhi has had it twice.

"Don't apologize for him." Yan Heqing leaned forward and gently gave the crying and trembling woman a hug.

The voice is clear, "There is no need to pay for other people's mistakes."

...

After comforting Mother Lin, Yan Heqing asked the driver to take Mother Lin back to Lin's house. Watching the car drive away, he turned to the parking space, started the car and set off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 236 19
Sapnap is the prince or soon to be king. Karl is one of the servants at the castle. What will happen after they talk in Karl's free time. Will it be...
2.1K 58 13
There is always this overwhelming emotion of contentment, whether it is raining or when you are safe in your family's arms. But one person, a forbidd...
635K 64.7K 26
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
434K 24K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...