The substitute has awakened

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Untitled Part 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 085
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 End of text
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140

Chapter 95

451 10 1
By Demens88c

Yan Heqing paused for a second, then changed his mind, "I'll go to your house."

Putting away his mobile phone, Yan Heqing walked to the roadside and hailed a taxi.

A low-key car drove slowly in front of Lu Lin at the same time. Lu Lin got in the car and followed the taxi at a short distance.

When he arrived at Lu Lin's flat floor, Yan Heqing did not press the password. He waited quietly in the elevator hall, seeming to be thinking about something.

After a while, there were footsteps walking in from behind.

"Why don't you go up?"

Yan Heqing turned around and saw that Lu Lin was wearing a crisp suit. His suit was always neat and tidy without any wrinkles. He was holding a brown paper bag in his left hand.

"What about you, why are you behind me?" Yan Heqing's pupils were covered with a layer of mist.

Lu Lin rubbed Yan Heqing's arm with one hand to unlock the elevator, and raised the brown paper bag with the other hand, "Buy sweet potatoes."

Ding ding dong dong a big bag.

When the elevator door opened, he took Yan Heqing directly and walked into the elevator, "Have you been drinking?"

Yan He looked at him steadily. The elevator door closed, and he looked away and nodded gently, "I drank 8 cups."

The elevator rose slowly, and Lu Lin held his hand a little tighter, "Do you still want to drink? I have it at home."

Yan Heqing nodded, shook his head, and after a while, when the elevator door opened, he said, "I just want to eat roasted sweet potatoes."

After entering the house, Lu Lin took off his coat and entered the kitchen.

The sweet potatoes Lu Lin bought were small and slender with red flesh. In the past, they were washed and put in the oven. Today Yan Heqing drank some wine. He wanted to bake them softer and waxier, so he soaked them in salt water for a while and then boiled them in boiling water. After a few minutes, put it into the preheated oven.

After adjusting the time, Lu Lin was hugged from behind just as he was about to turn around.

The long-sleeved white shirt was pulled up, revealing the red bean bracelet Yan Heqing was wearing.

Yan Heqing buried his face in Lu Lin's back without saying a word. There was a large piece of clear glass in front of the kitchen counter, and he could clearly see the bright lights on the other side.

Lu Lin turned around and hugged Yan Heqing deeply into his arms, "If you're sleepy, go to bed first. I'll call you when the sweet potato is ready."

Yan Heqing shook his head in his arms and held his hands tighter.

Lu Lin suddenly smiled, lowered his head and kissed the top of his soft hair, "I'm starting to look forward to you getting drunk every day."

Yan Heqing then raised his head, his clear eyes reflecting Lu Lin's face, "I'm not drunk."

"I'm drunk." Lu Lin lowered his head and closed his lips that smelled of wine.

The kiss this time was not violent, like the first drizzle in spring, very light and lingering. Lu Lin hugged Yan Heqing's waist, turned around and hugged him onto the sink.

Yan Heqing's back was pressed against the glass, and his hands naturally circled Lu Lin's neck. Lu Lin leaned forward and kissed him carefully.

I don't know how much time passed, but the sweet and rich smell of sweet potatoes filled the air. The oven dinged, and Lu Lin left his lips that were slightly swollen from being kissed.

The roasted sweet potatoes were much more delicious than the ones Yan Heqing bought. He must have been really hungry because he ate all the roasted sweet potatoes.

However, the sweet potatoes were small and the portion was not large, so Lu Lin cooked sobering soup for Yan Heqing.

"I'm not going back tonight." Lu Lin touched his head, "I'll go to the guest room, and you go to sleep in my room."

Yan Heqing was puzzled, but he went to Lu Lin's bedroom anyway.

Compared with the guest room, Lu Lin's bedroom is half the size, and the bed is also larger.

After taking a bath, Yan Heqing put on suitable new pajamas. He didn't know when Lu Lin prepared them. He lifted the quilt and got into bed.

He was used to sleeping on a hard bed, and the mattress of this bed was also on the hard side, which was suitable for Yan Heqing. He pulled off the quilt, and a 1.8-meter-long adult only occupied a small area beside the bed, and fell asleep.

In the guest room, Lu Lin's phone rang.

The caller was Lu Han. Lu Lin muted the phone, threw the phone aside, and entered the bathroom.

——

On the other side, Lu Muchi's clothes were stained with blood and his face had several injuries. He squatted at the door of Yan Heqing, unwilling to go to the hospital.

Lu Han covered his nose, angry and helpless, "If you don't go to the hospital, what are you doing in this wretched place? Do you think your grandpa and I will live too long?"

Lu Muchi was irritated, "Don't follow me!"

Lu Lin didn't answer the phone and didn't dare to tell Lu Changcheng. Lu Han had no way to deal with Lu Muchi, so he had to soften up and said, "Be obedient and go to the hospital for a checkup first. If you are injured, treat it in time. If you are not injured, dad will send you back right away. You Grandpa is old and can't bear it."

Lu Muchi's head was so dizzy from Lu Han's thoughts that he actually closed his eyes and fell straight down.

...

The next day, as soon as Yan Heqing had breakfast, Ge Yuanyuan sent him a WeChat message.

"Do you know Lu Muchi?"

Ge Yuanyuan had met Lu Muchi several times. Lin Fengzhi called Lu Muchi to play ice hockey with him before.

Ge Yuanyuan's impression of Lu Muchi was that he was rich. Every time Lu Muchi came, he would treat them to dinner.

I woke up this morning and saw the local news feed. Although it was censored, the high-definition video had already been widely circulated on the Internet.

Although he had never asked about the relationship between Yan Heqing and Lin Fengzhi, their facial features were somewhat similar, and Ge Yuanyuan guessed that the two were probably related.

Yan Heqing put down the bowl. Lu Lin was still eating, so he replied to Ge Yuan, "I know."

"I knew it!" Ge Yuanyuan quickly shared the gossip, "Yesterday Lu Muchi hit a man at the Five Lakes Hotel and was hospitalized directly."

"Someone broke the news online that they had a dispute over a man. The man who was beaten was probably disabled and was carrying the ambulance on a stretcher."

"Um."

"Haha, you are so calm!" Ge Yuanyu exclaimed, "Today my group chat went crazy. They were all guessing that the mysterious man who caused them to fight was a popular male star recently. What was his name... the one with the most fans! "

Lu Machi and Cheng Jian's bed partners include celebrities, actors, and models. No one broke the news before anything happened, but this time when news broke, the paparazzi happily exposed it to earn traffic.

Yan Heqing replied: "I am at the scene."

Ge Yuanyuan said, "??? Huh? You ate there yesterday too! Come on, let's break the news first!"

"The mysterious man is me."

The next moment, Ge Yuanyuan's call came in. Yan Heqing looked at Lu Lin and went into the bedroom to answer the phone.

"Are you okay?!" Ge Yuanyuan said urgently.

Yan Heqing was stunned for a second, then raised the corners of his mouth slightly, "It's okay."

"Great!" Ge Yuanyuan breathed a long sigh of relief.

Yan Heqing omitted some information and told what happened last night. Ge Yuan Yuan exploded on the phone, "Holy crap! This Cheng Bian is a beast that hasn't fully evolved! It's so disgusting!"

Then he coughed a few times and said, "Sorry, I was so angry and said uncivilized language."

This time, Ge Yuanyuan's impression of Cheng Jian was no longer that of a playboy who turned back, but that of a beast.

Yan Heqing listened patiently to Ge Yuan Yuan's different curses on Cheng Jian, his eyes clear and clear.

A piece of trash who attempted rape is not worthy of having a sun.

Ge Yuanyuan was still talking when another call came in.

Yan Heqing spoke to Ge Yuanyuan, hung up Ge Yuanyuan's phone, and answered the new call.

"Xiao Yan, you didn't do your job well." It was Lu Changcheng.

Lu Changcheng learned about what happened last night in the morning. He rushed to the hospital and confirmed with his own eyes that Lu Muchi had only a skin injury. Then he systematically removed the news video and suppressed the revelations about Lu Muchi on the Internet.

Let his legal team sue Cheng Jian first. At that time, Cheng Jian had just come out of the operating room. It was said that the place was abandoned.

The Lu Muchi project had completely collapsed, and Lu Changcheng was rude. It was easy to deal with a small Cheng family.

After processing, Lu Changcheng contacted the hotel manager.

The hotel manager did not know Yan Heqing and only said that he was a beautiful young man.

Lu Changcheng identified it as Lin Fengzhi.

Not only did Lu Muchi not give up, but he also caused such a big scandal for Lin Fengzhi. Lu Changcheng was really angry and no longer so polite to Yan Heqing. "I warned you early on, take care of your brother."

Yan Heqing said calmly: "I suggest you take good care of your grandson."

Lu Changcheng lowered his voice, "What did you say!"

"You know Lu Muchi's character best." Yan Heqing is neither humble nor arrogant. "Others can't influence him."

Lu Changcheng's attitude softened a bit, "I understand, it's just Xiao Yan." He became friendly again, "I trust you to hand over my grandson to you. It's unworthy of you to trust me after such a big thing happened this time."

Yan Heqing didn't fall for it at all, "Your words are useless, and mine are even less weighty."

Lu Changcheng laughed a few times and heard voices. It seemed that something was wrong, so he hung up the phone in a hurry.

Yan Heqing put down his phone.

He stood quietly for a while, then opened the door and went out. Lu Lin finished eating, and there was the sound of running water in the kitchen.

Yan Heqing walked to the kitchen again. Lu Lin was washing the dishes. He didn't use the dishwasher for two bowls.

"Lu Lin."

Yan Heqing looked at his back, "Can you choose an existence that is more important than blood?"

Lu Lin turned off the water, pulled off a clean rag and wiped the water in the bowl, "It's too much, why do you ask that?"

Yan Heqing's eyes were quiet, "I saw it online and I want to hear your answer."

Putting the clean and refreshing bowl into the drawer, Lu Lin turned around with a smile on his lips, "Then what is your answer?"

The corners of Yan Heqing's lips also curved, "Same as you."

——

The news that Lu Muchi is suspected of kicking Cheng Jian out has spread a lot in the second-generation circle.

Lin Fengyi was extremely happy.

He doesn't like either of them!

Today he was here to accompany Lin Fengzhi again, but Lin Fengzhi was still buried in the quilt all day long.

Lin Fengyi wanted to please Lin Fengzhi and brought his phone over to show him, "Stop being bored in bed and come out and have a look. Your good friend Lu Muchi got into a fight with someone."

Lin Fengzhi finally had some reaction.

But only if the quilt moved.

Lin Fengyi played the video outside and narrated vividly next to him, "The reason was because I was jealous of a man..."

"Are you bothered?" Lin Fengzhi suddenly lifted the quilt and opened Lin Fengyi's hand, "Can you stay away from me? Do you have nothing to do all day long?"

The phone flew out, and Lin Fengyi was stunned. His smiling eyes cooled down little by little.

Soon, he gave a casual smile and said, "Lin Fengzhi, if I come to see you one more time, you must slap me."

He picked up the phone and left.

Lin Fengzhi was not worried that Lin Fengyi would really ignore him. Lin Fengyi always doted on him and this was not the first time.

He fell back on the bed.

After a while, he bounced up like a spring and took his phone.

His WeChat group was also posting videos of Lu Muchi hitting Cheng Jian today.

Lin Fengzhi was more serious than writing a diary, checking the video second by second.

When he didn't find anyone, he went online to search for videos from other angles.

Finally, in a video that unintentionally scanned the crowd, he pressed pause and stared at the small, blurry figure in the upper right corner behind the crowd.

A few seconds later, Lin Fengzhi's eyes, which were gray and withered for several days, were astonishingly bright at this moment, like dead trees meeting spring or rain meeting sweet rain.

Found it, it was Yan Heqing, he was sure it was Yan Heqing!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 96.3K 88
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
3.5M 150K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
7K 284 63
WORSHIP ME, I CAN MAKE YOU RICH Novel Summary: On the first day of work for the little intern God of Wealth, Zhang Zhou was filled with confidence a...
708K 27.3K 30
Sophia Dalton, an innocent girl who is trapped but doesn't know it. Living in a perfect world her parents created for her, she is as happy as can be...