The substitute has awakened

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Untitled Part 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 085
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 End of text
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140

Chapter 92

449 11 0
By Demens88c

After returning to his residence, Yan Heqing leaned against the wall for 15 minutes.

This method taught by the doctor cannot be said to have completely cured his cervical vertebra, but it is indeed less uncomfortable during this period.

Yan Heqing closed his eyes and recalled Lu Lin's phone call in his mind, down to every word.

[I make decisions only for the benefit of Mr. Lu. ]

[Lu Muchi is useless to anyone. ]

These two sentences are connected and are saying the same thing.

Yan Heqing thought about the connection between the two. Literally speaking, Lu Lin made a decision that would harm Lu Muchi's interests.

Lu Muchi's company mainly develops and produces laser crystals and optical communication devices, which is completely different from Lu's business scope.

unless--

Lu Lin's new decision conflicts with Lu Muchi and Cheng Jian's upcoming projects.

Therefore, both Lu Muchi and Cheng Jian were eager to negotiate a cooperation. They could not wait two months to have a dinner party and sign the contract next week.

Yan Heqing opened his eyes. He was not yet sure whether it was true as he guessed, and what Lu Lin's action meant...

Yan Heqing didn't think about it further. A thin layer of sweat broke out on his forehead. Fifteen minutes were up.

He didn't wipe his sweat and went straight into the bathroom to take a shower.

The heat was steaming in the narrow space, and the family room in Beijing University appeared in Yan Heqing's mind for no apparent reason.

The bathroom is spacious, separated from wet and dry, with a Lao bathtub and a window open. There are several tall red plum trees outside the window, which provides privacy and a unique view.

This winter, you can see a tree with beautiful red flowers.

After I came out of the shower, my phone lit up.

It was the WeChat message Lu Lin just sent, "I'm home."

I also sent a photo of a SLR placed on the table in the storage room.

Yan Heqing walked to the bedside. The Cube of Light had never been put back into the drawer since he had taken it out last time. It was placed on the bedside table. He squatted down and turned on the lamp. The Cube of Light instantly emitted bright colored light.

Yan Heqing replied to Lu Lin with a voice message, "Is the decoration started after May Day?"

Lu Lin returned the video call. It was the first time he used his new phone without adjusting the camera. Lu Lin first saw the Cube of Light, and then switched to Yan Heqing.

The young man was wearing pure white pajamas and his hair was still slightly fried. He had obviously just taken a shower.

Lu Lin was still in the storage room, with his back pressed against the table. "Well, you can go around more when you have time after school. The supervision may not be comprehensive."

Yan Heqing looked at Lu Lin and suddenly said: "Let's change the living room into a place for scholars and guests."

The study room was converted into the living room, creating an extra room.

The previous conversation between the two did not involve living together. Now Yan Heqing's words can be explained that he just likes the decoration of books and guests, and it can also be said that he has reserved a room for Lu Lin.

Lu Lin didn't point it out and said with a smile: "You have the final say in your house."

The matter was settled, and the two of them chatted until Yan Heqing's hair returned to normal and was completely dry, before Lu Lin hung up the video.

After quitting the chat with Yan Heqing, Lu Lin clicked into the small group of three people and clicked on Chu Ziyu's avatar to chat privately.

"When are you free?"

Chu Ziyu replied instantly, "???! Is there anything else I can teach you?! I'm never free for others, but you and I are always available!"

Lu Lin got straight to the point, "He likes you very much. Ask him to hang out more often when you have time."

Chu Ziyu, "...?? Him? Master Xiao Yan?! Damn it, hehe, he likes me! I can play with him, but you are not afraid that I will lead him bad!"

"Just don't take up his study time." Lu Lin was not worried at all.

"There are so many requirements... I know, I know, and I guarantee that the task will be completed perfectly!"

The chat ends here.

The next day, Yan Heqing waited for Ge Yuanyuan at the exit of the city hospital station.

After a while, Ge Yuanyuan came out.

Ge Yuanyuan saw Yan Heqing from a distance, standing on tiptoes and waving to Yan Heqing through the surging crowd.

Optimistic and sunny, this is Cheng Jian's ideal type.

Yan Heqing also raised his hand to respond to Ge Yuan.

Ge Yuanyuan ran over in a few steps, "Sorry, we couldn't make it on the previous trip. There were too many people during the holidays!"

Yan Heqing smiled, "I just arrived too." He handed over the souvenirs, "You can now shop online, so it's fun."

Ge Yuan Yuan smiled happily, took it and put it in his bag, "It's different, there are no preservatives available locally!"

Ge Yuanyuan bought a few bags of fruit at a roadside fruit shop to visit a patient. He didn't know how to pick, so Yan Heqing helped him pick them. Ge Yuanyuan sighed all the way.

"You are so awesome. You can pick apples and peaches! You can also negotiate prices!"

In fact, these are nothing, but Ge Yuanyuan's family is in good condition, and no boy of the same age he knows is like Yan Heqing. He admires and likes Yan Heqing, and he can't stop talking about it all the way.

Yan Heqing was very patient, and he would pick up a few sentences on Ge Yuan Yuan's topics without getting too noisy.

When the elevator stopped on the 15th floor and the elevator door opened, Ge Yuanyuan had unilaterally classified Yan Heqing as his best friend.

When I got out of the elevator, I saw Lin Fengyi outside Ward 1503.

Lin Fengyi leaned against the wall and glanced at the elevator from time to time. As soon as Yan Heqing and the others came out, he immediately lowered his head again and randomly clicked on the screen of his mobile phone, pretending to play games.

Yan Heqing came over and asked first: "Is Auntie in there?"

Lin Fengyi said casually, "You don't know how to open the door and look at it yourself."

The heartbeat continued to amplify. When Yan Heqing and Ge Yuanyuan arrived, he nervously held down his violently heaving chest and quickly followed in.

Mother Lin was not there and the ward was very quiet. Lin Fengzhi lay motionless on his side on the bed.

Lin Fengzhi knew that Yan Heqing was coming.

He heard Yan Heqing's voice and smelled the all-too-familiar smell of cedar.

Lin Fengzhi closed his eyes and pretended to sleep as he tightened his fingers on the sheets.

Ge Yuanyuan put down the fruit, stepped forward gently to take a look, turned back and whispered, "Lin Fengzhi seems to have fallen asleep."

Yan Heqing knew that Lin Fengzhi was awake, so he smiled lightly and said, "You can leave first if you have anything to do. I have nothing to do, so I'll wait here for a while."

Ge Yuanyuan actually wanted to chat more with Yan Heqing, but it was so comfortable to talk to Yan Heqing! However, this was not appropriate for someone else's ward, so Ge Yuanyuan clicked on his cell phone and whispered: "Contact me anytime."

Yan Heqing nodded, and Ge Yuanyuan left.

The entire interaction between the two fell in Lin Fengyi's eyes. He didn't know Ge Yuanyuan, but Yan Heqing was so friendly and patient to a little kid, which made him feel very uncomfortable.

He also knew that it was his bad temper that offended Yan Heqing, but he couldn't say an apology, so he forced out a sentence, "I'm going to buy breakfast, do you want to eat it?"

Yan Heqing unexpectedly replied to him again today, "Bring me a bottle of water."

Lin Fengyi went out as if he was stepping on cotton.

After the door closed, Yan Heqing looked at the back of Lin Fengzhi's head, "I know you're not asleep, so I brought you a souvenir, a strawberry-flavored pastry."

Lin Fengzhi opened his eyes suddenly, and almost tore the sheets with his hands, "You and Lu...your boyfriend went on a trip?"

"Yes." Yan He Qingyun said calmly, "Let's go to our hometown."

Lin Fengzhi didn't know where his hometown was, and he didn't care about his hometown. He was just so sad that he wanted to cry.

Traveling with Lu Lin... was something that had happened in his imagination.

Lin Fengzhi wanted to be hysterical and said, "The person I like is Lu Lin! Don't mention him in front of me." At the same time, he wanted to hear more about Lu Lin.

In the past, Lu Lin was aloof, and the few words he could hear were all preciously written down in his diary. But suddenly, Yan Heqing brought Lu Lin to him...

In a short period of time, he discovered Lu Lin, who was more charming and fascinated him.

Lin Fengzhi bit his lips and resisted the thought of confessing. He pulled back the quilt and sat up, turned around and finally looked at Yan Heqing.

Yan Heqing also looked over and pointed at the fruits, "The fruits Ge Yuan bought include apples and peaches. What do you want to eat? I'll peel them."

Lin Fengzhi's pale lips spit out two words, "Apple."

Yan Heqing took an apple and lowered his head to peel the apple. The thin peel circled and hung continuously. There was a rustling sound of peeling in the ward, and finally Lin Fengzhi broke the silence.

"Don't you like Lu Muchi? Why are you dating his uncle?"

He stared at Yan Heqing intensely, as if trying to find some clues on his face.

After peeling the apple, Yan Heqing put down the fruit knife, his quiet eyebrows showing some doubts.

He seemed to really not understand, "Why do you think I would like someone who doesn't respect me?"

Lin Fengzhi was stunned by the question and was speechless for a moment.

As Lu Muchi has a good family background and good looks, isn't it normal for most people to like him?

His classmates and friends often asked him for Lu Muchi's contact information.

Among the people Yan Heqing could come into contact with, Lu Muchi was the ceiling.

Lin Fengzhi closed his mouth tightly, clutched the quilt with both hands, and his eyes turned red again.

Yan Heqing came over and handed him the apple, knowingly asking, "Is the wound still painful?"

Lin Fengzhi burst into tears. He had not cried since the ice hockey rink. He raised his hand to cover his chest: "It hurts, it hurts so much..."

He didn't want to talk anymore, didn't pick up the apple, turned around and lay back on the quilt, whimpering silently.

At this time, Lin Fengyi burst into the door carrying something. He was sweating profusely and panting from running.

But soon he coughed again and came in as if nothing had happened. "Your water."

Throw it to Yan Heqing.

Yan Heqing caught it. Since Lin Fengzhi didn't eat apples, he took care of it himself and drank a few more sips of water.

"Take good care of yourself." He said to the back of Lin Fengzhi's head, "I'll see you again after a while."

Lin Fengzhi didn't respond, and Lin Fengyi interrupted: "I guess he will have to stay for another two or three months. He is silent all day long. My mother is afraid that something will go wrong with him, and she doesn't trust him to be discharged from the hospital."

Yan Heqing left without saying anything.

Lin Fengyi wanted to chase him out, but he couldn't help but fall back.

What should I say after catching up?

She already has a boyfriend, and it's Lu Lin...

Lin Fengyi scratched his hair irritably, sat back on the sofa, opened the plastic bag, and took out the lunch box angrily.

He specially bought black pepper, potatoes and beef... The last time Yan Heqing visited the Lin family to pay New Year's greetings, he noticed that Yan Heqing sandwiched potatoes and beef the most.

Opening the lid of the box, Lin Fengyi turned around and called Lin Fengzhi. As soon as he turned around, Lin Fengzhi was standing behind him, looking down at him with a pair of red eyes.

"Fuck!" Lin Fengyi's heart almost stopped working, "You walk without making a sound!"

Lin Fengzhi ignored him, "Who is better, me or Yan Heqing?"

The ward became quiet for a moment, and Lin Fengyi didn't make a sound.

Lin Fengzhi was about to cry, "Brother, do you think he is better than me now?"

Lin Fengyi was most afraid that Lin Fengzhi would cry. Once Lin Fengzhi cried, he would be helpless. Even if Lin Fengzhi asked for the stars in the sky, he would try his best to pick them off.

But this time, he couldn't say the simplest two words, "no".

Lin Fengzhi exploded, pushed all the lunch boxes on the table to the floor, and went back to bed and remained silent.

...

At the same time, Yan Heqing left the hospital and was walking to the subway entrance when the call came in.

Unknown number.

It's not Lin Fengzhi's third number, and there is no memory of Yan Heqing.

Yan Heqing answered, and the other person spoke first, "Comrade Heqing, guess who I am?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 161K 55
"I missed having a little cas in my life." He smirked, letting his eyes show a little life. It was a sight to see and no words could do it justice. ...
8.2K 236 19
Sapnap is the prince or soon to be king. Karl is one of the servants at the castle. What will happen after they talk in Karl's free time. Will it be...
35.5K 644 36
The skibidi toilet under attack different worlds, camera man, speaker man and tv man to save earth fight against the toilet.
446K 24.6K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...