The substitute has awakened

由 Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... 更多

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Untitled Part 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 085
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 End of text
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140

Chapter 90

502 14 0
由 Demens88c

Xiangsizi is cool and feels cool against the skin. Yan Heqing has cold white skin and looks very good when wearing dark red Xiangsizi.

The old lady also enthusiastically promoted it, "Every color of my acacia seeds is carefully selected. The more expensive ones are, they are more effective. Young man, you will have good luck this year!"

Lu Lin ordered two strings and put them on his left wrist, next to the million-dollar watch.

He took Yan Heqing's hand again and intertwined his fingers without letting go.

After that, no one came back to ask for contact information.

After leaving the scenic spot, it is directly connected to the famous ancient street of Ershiqiao, filled with literary and artistic bookstores, tea and pastry shops.

Lu Lin must have a purpose. He led Yan Heqing and walked slowly against the flow of people. There were fewer and fewer people. As he neared the end, he saw another entrance on the left.

There were a few guide signs hanging on the colorful GG sign. Yan Heqing saw two words at first glance, Pingtan.

Lu Lin brought him to listen to Pingtan.

The most famous Pingtan Hall in Ershiqiao is located in this inconspicuous alley.

The narrow alleyway could only accommodate one person, so Lu Lin let go of Yan Heqing's hand and walked in first.

There are also a few teahouses and tattoo parlors in the alley, but the foot traffic is sparse, and they are like two different places from the main street.

After walking a little further, the carved door on the left is open. Compared with the deserted teahouse and tattoo parlor, the Pingtan Pavilion has more wine and is not afraid of the deep alley, and there are many customers who come here for its reputation.

The front desk apologized and said: "Sorry, there is a lot of traffic during the May Day holiday, so you have to reserve a seat one day in advance."

Lu Lin announced his name, and upon hearing it, the front desk immediately asked the waiter to take them to the second floor.

This Mr. Lu booked a private room on the second floor half a month ago.

As soon as we arrived on the second floor, we could hear the soft lyrics of Xiaoqiao's flowing water.

It is said to be a private room, but it is actually a corridor with a table and a few chairs. Downstairs is the lobby and performance stage.

On the stage is a woman wearing a cheongsam, holding a pipa in her arms and playing with her fingers, expressing the tenderness of the water town.

The waiter handed over a list, which was tea and a song list.

Pingtan Hall performs a pre-arranged repertoire every day. During the breaks, you can order songs for an additional fee, and the audience can listen along.

Lu Lin asked Yan He to count, and Yan He counted the remaining cash, ordered two cups of Jin Junmei, and ordered another song in a slow voice, and also ordered.

"You didn't bring your mobile phone?" Lu Lin didn't know whether he just discovered it or if he discovered it earlier and asked now.

Yan Heqing didn't hide anything, "It's turned off."

The waiter came downstairs with the order, and Lu Lin said, "Is your creditor still bothering you?"

"It doesn't count." Yan Heqing's voice was clear and light. "Want to be quiet for a few days."

He changed the subject, "Is there a mobile phone store nearby? I want to buy a new mobile phone."

Lu Lin took out his phone and searched for a map, "There should be a shopping mall."

The scenic spot is located in the urban area of Ershiqiao, only two subway stops away from the city center.

Lu Lin found a shopping mall, just a few hundred meters away from the exit of the scenic spot.

Just judging from the pictures, the mall is small and may not have brand stores.

"Is there a designated brand?"

Yan Heqing shook his head, "As long as the pixels are good."

The pixels of his second-hand mobile phone are too low, and the video taken is not clear. He needs to video in June.

His original plan was to go back to the capital and buy it again, but Twenty Bridges was the hometown he first set foot on, so he didn't feel it clearly when he arrived, but his mood was different after he arrived.

He rarely takes photos. Since childhood, he has only had three graduation photos, from elementary school, junior high school, and high school.

But miraculously he received a photo of his mother, and he suddenly understood the meaning of the photo.

No matter how deep the memory is, it will fade, but if the photos are preserved, they will last forever.

Therefore, he made plans to buy a new machine in advance and wanted to keep photos of Twenty Bridges.

Lu Lin smiled and said, "After listening, it's very close."

The tea was ready, and the waiter brought it upstairs quickly. He also gave them an extra plate of melon seeds and informed them that "Slow Voice" would be performed soon.

When the waiter left, a familiar tune came from downstairs.

The acting teacher is playing "Slow Voice".

Yan Heqing looked at the performance stage downstairs with a focused expression.

Lu Lin was not interested in Pingtan. He picked up the tea cup and took a sip.

The taste is average, and the customers who come here mainly come here for the review.

Putting down the tea cup, Lu Lin took the melon seeds plate, piled them all into a pile, and left half of the space empty. Then he grabbed a handful of melon seeds and peeled them into the empty space.

After a while, a small hill formed and he pushed it next to Yan Heqing's tea cup.

At the end of the performance, a man and a woman came on stage, and a line of words flashed on the teleprompter above, which was to perform "Moon in the Palace of Qin".

Yan Heqing turned around and just touched the tea cup and saw the plump melon seeds next to it.

He didn't look at Lu Lin and just ate all the melon seeds quietly.

After the performance, the two left the Pingtan Hall.

After leaving the Pingtan Hall, you walked out of the ancient street after a short walk. Follow the map to the shopping mall. There is a mobile phone experience store on the first floor.

Familiar national brands are available in various models. The clerk asked Yan Heqing about his needs and recommended him a new model that was launched soon.

"This camera is mainly used for photography and videography, especially the night photography function is quite good."

Yan Heqing asked for one.

The price is not cheap, cash is far from enough, I have to pay by card.

Lu Lin smiled and said: "It seems that buying a mobile phone is not a temporary decision."

"Yeah." Yan Heqing suddenly raised his phone and took a picture of Lu Lin.

The color rendering is indeed close to the naked eye effect.

"I need a phone with good night photography for something." Yan Heqing saved the photo and put it directly into his trouser pocket without asking the clerk to pack it.

"You still need a professional camera to take photos." Lu Lin said, "I have a SLR at my residence. Use it if you need it."

Yan Heqing's tone sounded like the poetry of Twenty Bridges, "Yeah."

It happened to be dinner time. After coming out of the mobile phone store, the two of them randomly found a local dish in the mall. As a result, every dish was too sweet and greasy. They both ate one bowl and put their chopsticks away.

The food at Ershiqiao is on the sweeter side. Lu Lin specifically told Lao Li to add less sugar to the rice cooked last night. After the two discussed it, they went to the supermarket to buy some ingredients and cook at home tomorrow.

I walked back the same way and returned to the old house. As expected, there were three bottles of green plum wine on the table in the main room. In the transparent bottles, the color of the green plums had turned very dark, but the wine was very clean. In addition to the green plum wine, there was also a box of plum wine and jasmine sorbet.

There is a note on the jasmine ice cream box: it will taste better if you keep it refrigerated overnight!

Yan Heqing took it to the kitchen and stopped at the door.

In the kitchen, Lu Lin was putting ingredients in the refrigerator. It was very dark outside the window. It was probably going to rain. Lu Lin turned on the light. It was a transparent light bulb like the last century. You could see the lamp inside, and the warm orange light fell. Looking behind Lu Lin, Yan Heqing inexplicably thought of Lin Fengzhi's diary.

[Uncle Lu's back feels so secure! The person being carried by him must be very happy! ]

While he was distracted, Lu Lin turned around after putting away his things and saw Yan Heqing looking at him from afar.

The boy had never shown such an expression before.

Lu Lin smiled, "What's wrong?"

Boom.

There was a sudden thunder, and heavy rain fell instantly.

The light bulb was shaken slightly, the light and shadow were blurred, and Lu Lin's face was a little blurry. Yan He walked into the kitchen with a clear step. The closer he got, the clearer Lu Lin's face became. When he came in front of him, he could see it clearly.

Yan Heqing also smiled, "It's okay, I just suddenly realized that I was happy twice."

Lu Lin didn't understand, and Yan Heqing didn't explain. He opened the refrigerator and put the jasmine ice cream inside.

The rain came quickly and violently, falling all night, and it continued to rain the next day, threatening to flood the world. Lao Li called early in the morning. The water level in the scenic area had risen and it was flooded. People in the scenic area could not get out. No one from outside can come in for the time being.

"Mr. Lu and Mr. Yan, you must be very hungry!" Lao Li scratched his head anxiously, "I knew I would have brought a few more boxes of snacks yesterday."

Yan Heqing said that they bought vegetables yesterday, and Lao Li breathed a sigh of relief and hung up the phone with confidence.

Breakfast was made by Lu Lin. He used local ingredients and used the plum wine sent by Lao Li to make a braised pork ribs with plum wine. The vegetables he bought yesterday made steamed edamame meatloaf, grapefruit mixed with shrimps and a plate of stir-fried vegetables.

Refreshing and appetizing, Yan Heqing ate two bowls of rice. At this time, the rain became heavier and the temperature dropped significantly. He went to the kitchen to find spare firewood and lit the stove again.

Outside the window, there was the sound of rain hitting banana leaves. The banana leaves crackled and slapped against the window from time to time. Lu Lin came back with ice cream and a kettle.

Putting the kettle on the stove to boil, Lu Lin pulled out the chair next to Yan Heqing, "The weather forecast predicts that it will rain until three o'clock tomorrow morning. I can't go out today."

Yan Heqing smiled, "It's not bad at home." He got up and walked to the window, opening half of the window.

In an instant, the sound of raindrops falling on banana trees became clearer.

Yan Heqing's voice was brisk, "It's the sound of nature that can't be heard anywhere else."

There was no light on, and there was only light in front of the window in the room. Yan Heqing was still wearing only a white shirt, which was slightly thicker than the one yesterday, but his back was still clear.

The wind entered the room through the window. Yan Heqing didn't feel cold, but he still turned around and asked Lu Lin, "Will it be cold..."

The rest of the words were forced back into his mouth by his hot lips.

Lu Lin didn't know when he came behind him. Yan Heqing was still holding the window with one hand, and the red bean bracelet wiped the glass, making a crisp sound.

Yan Heqing was turned around and pressed against the wall by Lu Lin, who kissed him carefully.

With the light behind him, Lu Lin didn't close his eyes, staring at Yan Heqing, with clear and incomparable emotions surging in his black eyes.

He covered Yan Heqing's hand holding the window with one hand, and held Yan Heqing's waist with the other.

Their eyes met, and Yan Heqing's mind was in chaos. There was only one voice that sounded far and near. It was Lu Lin's voice. That time in the flower room, he said it was best to close your eyes when kissing.

Eyelids slowly fell, Yan Heqing raised his chin slightly and responded lightly.

The light in Lu Lin's eyes was no longer calm, and his lips gradually moved away, following Yan Heqing's beautiful jawline, and landed on Yan Heqing's left ear, gently brushing against the thin scars.

Yan Heqing's heart suddenly felt like a feather duster was sweeping over him, and he was throbbing thinly and densely.

In the darkness, his senses were clearer.

The sound of rain hitting banana leaves became louder and louder, intertwining with Lu Lin's breathing in his ears. He felt the heat from his left ear moving downwards from his chin to his neck. Then he felt his collar open.

Strong and slender fingers unbuttoned the transparent buttons of the white shirt one by one.

With a slight tug, the clothes on his left shoulder slipped off.

In the dim light and shadow, the red scar as big as the mouth of a bowl was dazzling and conspicuous. Lu Lin touched the boy's wound gently and carefully, as if to comfort the boy in pain, but he did not dare to cry, so he could only The young man huddled in the darkness of the balcony, silently licking his own wounds.

Unable to control or suppress, Lu Lin's hand slipped into the waistband of Yan Heqing's trousers.

Poof.

The water on the stove was boiling, and the lid was blown up by steam. There was not much movement, almost drowned in the sound of rain, but Lu Lin stopped as if he had been woken up.

After a moment, he pulled back Yan Heqing's shirt, with mixed emotions in his eyes, "I'll go out for a while."

Before Yan Heqing could open his eyes, he strode out of the main room.

Lu Lin wanted to curse for the first time.

He didn't prepare any measures!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

708K 27.3K 30
Sophia Dalton, an innocent girl who is trapped but doesn't know it. Living in a perfect world her parents created for her, she is as happy as can be...
8.2K 236 19
Sapnap is the prince or soon to be king. Karl is one of the servants at the castle. What will happen after they talk in Karl's free time. Will it be...
442K 24.4K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
1.7M 95.9K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...