The substitute has awakened

Από Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... Περισσότερα

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Untitled Part 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 End of text
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140

Chapter 85 085

504 13 0
Από Demens88c

The heavy rain had just stopped, and pedestrians were rushing to the subway station. No one noticed what happened in this small corner.

Yan Heqing's voice was not loud enough for four people to hear.

He, Lu Lin, Lin Fengzhi and Gu Xingye.

Lin Fengzhi's blood flowed all over his body. From head to toe, his whole face was lifeless and frighteningly white. His hanging hands secretly squeezed tightly, and his heart kept falling. There was no bottom, and he couldn't see the bottom. His whole person felt light and airy. , even forgot to breathe.

The only hope is Lu Lin, who is only a few steps away.

Lin Fengzhi's eyes were red, and he gritted his teeth, looking at Lu Lin, with desperate longing burning in his eyes.

deny!

Deny it quickly, Uncle Lu!

Yan Heqing is not the person you like, how could he be the person you like!

The whole world can like him, but you... you can't, don't, can't like him!

At this time Lu Lin came over.

Lin Fengzhi's heart was trembling, and his eyes were full of longing, waiting for Lu Lin's final verdict.

Lu Lin came closer.

He never glanced at Lin Fengzhi from beginning to end, and his big hand fell on Yan Heqing's head.

A few strands of hair were curled.

"Will it curl if the humidity is high?"

In the deep magnetic voice, there is a kind of familiarity that can be called intimacy.

Yan Heqing let Lu Lin move his hair, and the corners of his lips turned up, "It doesn't matter if the treetop fell."

Their relationship is self-evident.

Lin Fengzhi's heart dropped to the ground, and he was completely injured. The last strength was drained from his body, and he almost fell straight to the ground.

But still no, one of his arms was pulled by Yan Heqing, who looked sideways and introduced him very lightly, "He is my twin brother. After the accident at home, he and I were adopted by different families, and we met some time ago. "

There was no life in Lin Fengzhi's eyes. It was strange that he, who used to shed a lot of tears in the past, didn't have any tears at this moment.

Just looking at Lu Lin directly and without any scruples.

Lu Lin still didn't pay attention to Lin Fengzhi. He lowered his eyes slightly and said calmly, "Is your brother coming with us in the same car?"

Lin Fengzhi's name is Yan Heqing's younger brother.

The smooth nails almost crushed the palm of my hand.

Lin Fengzhi finally spoke at this time, "No! I have my own car!"

His voice was louder, and Lu Lin finally looked at him, with a slight frown on his eyebrows. Lin Fengzhi panicked immediately. He forcefully pulled Yan Heqing's hand out of his palm, biting his lower lip, "I...my car is almost here..."

He couldn't say any more and said to Gu Xingye, "Let's go."

Turn around and stride forward.

Gu Xingye kept everything in sight and followed him silently, only passing by Yan Heqing. He paused for a moment and gave the address of the ice hockey stadium.

The school gate, which was crowded just now, now has only a few students walking in and out talking and laughing.

At this moment, Lu Lin wanted to clasp Yan Heqing's hand and put it into his pocket, but the occasion was inappropriate, so he restrained himself.

He lowered his eyebrows and smiled, "Shall we go too?"

Yan Heqing didn't know what he was thinking. After a second or two, he raised his eyes and nodded.

After getting in the car, the driver raised the sound insulation panel in advance to isolate the front and rear seats.

Not counting the narrow space in the back seat, it becomes even smaller when the soundproofing curtain is drawn, and only a faint light comes through the windows on both sides.

Lu Lin turned on the car's roof lights and turned up the heating. Then he did what he had always wanted to do. He took Yan Heqing's left hand and held it in his hand to rub it.

"It's always so cold. I know an old Chinese medicine doctor." He never mentioned what happened just now. "See him when you have time."

Yan Heqing nodded, "Okay."

Lu Lin smiled, "So obedient." He suddenly leaned forward and kissed the corner of Yan Heqing's eyes, "It's okay to be willful in front of me."

There was still a warm touch at the end of his eyes. The word "willful" was too far away from Yan Heqing. He was in a daze for a second, and then met Lu Lin's eyes in confusion, "For example?"

Lu Lin's eyes were filled with strong emotions, "For example, you can ask me to do many things."

Yan Heqing raised the corners of his lips slightly, "No need to ask, you have already done it."

There was finally warmth in the palm of his hand, and Lu Lin let go. He changed the subject, "I have a suite in the family area of Beijing University. It has been vacant. I plan to reinstall it. Come with me after school tomorrow to check it out. Give me your opinion."

The family area of Peking University is right next to Peking University, and there is a door directly into Peking University.

The house is also an old building many years ago, but the environment is completely different from the community where Yan Heqing rents. The unit price has started at six figures per square meter in recent years.

Yan Heqing knew that Lu Lin's purpose of reloading was to let him move there.

To Lu Lin, a house worth hundreds or tens of millions is nothing. But the house had always been there, and when Lu Lin proposed to renovate it, Yan Heqing always felt that there was a reason for it.

But for this reason, he couldn't think of it for the moment.

Lu Lin only asked him to refer to it, but did not explicitly ask him to move there, so Yan Heqing agreed.

At this time, in the Lin family's car, Lin Fengzhi lowered his head and stared at the tips of his shoes from the moment he got in. His dejected look was obvious.

Gu Xingye also remained silent.

Lin Fengzhi's gaffe gave him a guess, but it was so unbelievable that he couldn't be sure yet.

Lin Fengzhi didn't know how to hide his emotions at all. If he really liked Lu Lin, how could he hide it from him?

But looking at it from another angle, Lin Fengzhi, who had a blank sheet of paper, could be hidden to the extreme. How passionate should his love for Lu Lin be?

Gu Xingye fell into deep thought.

When they arrived at the parking lot of the ice hockey stadium, as soon as they got off the bus, Lu Lin and Yan Heqing also arrived.

The car parked opposite, and Lin Fengzhi stared at it immediately, almost like a radar.

He saw Lu Lin get out of the car first to protect the roof of the car, fearing that Yan Heqing would hit him, and his lower lip was completely bitten by him.

Is Yan Heqing made of paper or glass? Will it break if touched and die?

Lin Fengzhi knew he was jealous.

He was insanely jealous.

He had never seen Lu Lin's tenderness, but once he saw it, he wanted to have it even more.

There was a strong smell of iron in his mouth. The moment Yan Heqing got off the car, Lin Fengzhi turned around and strode into the elevator.

Even without waiting for Gu Xingye, he pressed the elevator button frantically. He didn't want to see Lu Lin and Yan Heqing side by side for a second.

Gu Xingye sighed helplessly, went to the trunk to get Lin Fengzhi's ice hockey equipment, and then met Lu Lin and Yan Heqing. He was enthusiastic and sunny, "There is a seafood restaurant next to the ice hockey stadium. I ate it once and it tasted good. I will go there to eat later. ?"

Since eating seafood caught by his own hands at sea, Yan Heqing rarely eats seafood in the market. The difference is too big, but he did not refuse immediately and looked at Lu Lin first.

This action pierced deeply into Gu Xingye's eyes, which was enough to represent the difference between Yan Heqing and Lu Lin.

With the comparison, Gu Xingye faced Yan Heqing several times and felt a sense of frustration that he had never experienced before, which once again stirred up waves in his heart.

Lu Lin was even more indifferent to seafood. When he met Yan Heqing's eyes, he knew that Yan Heqing felt the same as him, "We have a date tonight."

Gu Xingye smiled, said nothing more, turned around and led the way.

Entering the elevator to the first floor, Gu Xingye called in advance to reserve a spot. There were only a few people skating in the Nuo Da Ice Rink.

When he saw Gu Xingye, a person quickly came over from a distance.

It was a boy with thick eyebrows and big eyes. He grinned and said, "There don't seem to be enough people."

He is one of Gu Xingye's friends.

Gu Xingye smiled, "How many are missing? Let the boss recruit people."

The boy probably knew Lin Fengzhi. He glanced at Yan Heqing and Lu Lin curiously, "Are they coming too?"

Gu Xingye nodded.

The boy made a 2 sign and said, "Two."

Gu Xingye was about to go to his boss to recruit someone, but then Lu Lin said, "I don't mind, my friend can do it."

Gu Xingye stopped and smiled politely, "Of course that's the best."

Lu Lin went to the side to make a phone call. Gu Xingye's eyes fell on Yan Heqing again. The ice hockey rink provided equipment, which could be rented or bought. He originally planned to give Yan Heqing a set, but now that Lu Lin was here, he swallowed his words. He pointed out the location of the store to Yan Heqing and went to find Lin Fengzhi with his things.

Lu Lin came back and followed Yan Heqing to the store.

The cheapest ice hockey equipment starts at five figures for an adult set. Renting it is a great deal. It is charged by the hour and costs over a hundred yuan per game. Damage will be compensated according to the price.

Lu Lin rented four units.

Chu Ziyu and Xie Yunjie didn't arrive, so Lu Lin and Yan Heqing took their equipment and went to the locker room first.

There were a lot of people in the locker room. Yan Heqing went in and looked around without moving his expression, and soon found his target. The boy who was changing skates sitting next to Lin Fengzhi was handsome and elegant, with a pear dimple in his smile.

It's Cheng Jian's future true love, Ge Yuanyuan.

Ge Yuanyuan was talking to Lin Fengzhi, and suddenly Lin Fengzhi raised his eyes and stared at the door. He looked over and exclaimed, "I used to think Fengzhi that you were exquisite enough, but I didn't expect that there is a boy who is more exquisite than you! He is Are you a classmate in college? There is another handsome guy who is a teacher or teaching assistant? Let me go, he is so handsome. When my sister sees it, she will rush to ask for WeChat! "

Lin Fengzhi was stabbed again. Without saying a word, he lowered his head and pulled on the skate laces to tie them.

Ge Yuanyuan said "ugh" again. He assumed that Yan Heqing was Lin Fengzhi's classmate at university. "Your classmate doesn't seem to know how to wear equipment. He doesn't know how to play ice hockey?"

Lin Fengzhi was still silent. Gu Xingye, who had put on his equipment, came over and explained simply, "He doesn't know how. He just wants to play casually today."

Ge Yuanyuan smiled and said, "That's great. Playing with novices is the most fun."

Lin Fengzhi's eyes drifted towards Lu Lin uncontrollably. At this glance, it felt like a big stone was pressing down on his chest, making it difficult to breathe.

Diagonally across the bench, Yan Heqing was sitting, and Lu Lin was kneeling on one knee, lowering his head to tie his skates.

"Press the tongue of the shoe into the trouser leg, tie the shoelaces a little loosely on the instep, and then tighten it when it reaches the ankle, so the skates will be very tight." Lu Lin explained patiently, and tied Yan Heqing's shoelaces tightly, "The tighter the skates, the smoother the skating. ."

Lin Fengzhi bit his lower lip, and Lu Lin actually knelt down to tie Yan Heqing's shoelaces...

Ge Yuanyuan continued to marvel, "Wow, the handsome guy is so patient and gentle! Are they lovers? They are a perfect match!"

"Will you die if you don't say a word?!" Lin Fengzhi finally couldn't help it. He turned his head and roared, then stood up and slipped out of the dressing room without looking at anyone.

Ge Yuanyuan stared innocently and shrugged at Gu Xingye, "Is he broken in love?"

Gu Xingye smiled and said, "Probably pre-pseudo syndrome."

After a while, Chu Ziyu and Xie Yunjie drove over.

Playing ice hockey was the last sport they played in high school! Lu Lin suddenly called them to play ice hockey! Except because of Yan Heqing, I don't think twice.

And Lu Lin plays a game with young college students...

One of them stopped sleeping and got out of bed, while the other rushed from the company to join in the fun.

At the ice rink, Lu Lin was teaching Yan Heqing how to skate. The game hadn't started yet, and they hadn't put on their helmets yet.

Chu Ziyu and Xie Yunjie changed their equipment and slid over at light speed.

"Xiao Heqing!" Chu Ziyu was about to hug Yan Heqing warmly.

Lu Lin blocked it and Chu Ziyu almost fell down. He grabbed the railing to steady himself and said with a playful smile, "Hey, next time you're not here, I'll hug you secretly!"

Seeing that Chu Ziyu and Yan Heqing were so familiar, Lin Fengzhi guessed that Lu Lin had brought Yan Heqing to meet his friends. His teeth were sore from the inside out.

When Gu Xingye divided him and Yan Heqing into a team, he said loudly: "I want to go to the other team!"

He wants to prove to Lu Lin that at least in ice hockey, he is better than Yan Heqing!

He glared at Yan Heqing angrily, "You have no objection, right?"

Yan Heqing also looked at him at this time, showing a slight smile, "No."

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

62.9K 2.4K 21
You recently moved to a cabin in the woods for some peaceful time alone. But that is ruined when somehow a wide variety of different animals invade y...
7.7K 148 24
Author name: Canned Moon/罐装月亮 Type of work: Danmei novel List of chapter: 24 chapter (Finished) Work status: Completed The docile and cowardly Littl...
6.9K 284 63
WORSHIP ME, I CAN MAKE YOU RICH Novel Summary: On the first day of work for the little intern God of Wealth, Zhang Zhou was filled with confidence a...
708K 27.3K 30
Sophia Dalton, an innocent girl who is trapped but doesn't know it. Living in a perfect world her parents created for her, she is as happy as can be...