The substitute has awakened

Av Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... Mer

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Untitled Part 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 085
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 End of text
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140

Chapter 82

513 12 2
Av Demens88c

There was no distracting thought in Lu Lin's hug. It was a pure hug to the extreme.

The first time he saw Yan Heqing in the bar, he felt as if the moonlight was coming from the sky, falling into the strange lights, and being swallowed by the darkness, but he could not hide the brilliance shining in his bones.

If it is too heavy, he is afraid that the person in his arms will be broken. If it is too light, he is afraid that he will disappear.

This cherishment was clearly conveyed to Yan Heqing's heart. Lu Lin never showed his emotions, but at this moment, Yan Heqing felt Lu Lin's depression. It must be difficult and sad for Lu Lin to show his emotions.

Yan Heqing thought, raised his hand, and hugged Lu Lin back with both hands.

The plastic bag touched Lu Lin's windbreaker. Yan Heqing suddenly remembered that a section of the vegetables was exposed outside the bag. Water on the vegetable leaves would make Lu Lin's clothes wet. He let go slightly and wanted to move away, "Sorry..."

Just as he was about to retract his hand, Lu Lin hugged Yan Heqing back again, this time tighter and more airtight. Yan Heqing's face sank into Lu Lin's neck. His vision was dark, and he could only hear the man's low voice, "It's okay, hug me again." A while."

An unknown amount of time passed until the sound of footsteps going upstairs was heard from the bottom of the building, and Lu Lin let go of Yan Heqing.

Lu Lin naturally took the food when he entered the room, "I'm cooking today."

Yan Heqing wanted to say something, but he didn't say it. He sat down on the sofa and picked up a book, but his mind wandered frequently, and his ears were filled with the sounds of the kitchen.

Simple dishes, ready to eat in half an hour.

Cabbage shredded pork soup, hot and sour shredded potatoes, tomato scrambled eggs.

After eating quietly for a while, Yan Heqing swallowed the rice and said, "You are good at cooking."

Yan Heqing's words are not an exaggeration. Lu Lin's cooking skills are indeed good, and he can cook both large dishes and home-cooked dishes with ease.

Lu Lin saw that Yan Heqing was just eating, so he changed his serving chopsticks and gave him a handful of eggs, "My grandpa taught me, and he caught up with my grandma just because of his good cooking skills."

Suddenly the topic changed, "How many days will you take off on May Day?"

There is only half a month until May Day. This year, May Day falls on the weekend, and the class group has been busy a few days ago. There is a 5-day long holiday. If you are brave enough to skip a few classes, you can still make up a week's holiday.

When Yan Heqing heard about May Day, he knew that Lu Lin had plans, "5 days."

Lu Lin didn't want to whet his appetite, "I have to go back to Ershiqiao to do some work, do you want to go play together for a few days?"

In other places, Yan Heqing would not want to join in the fun during the holidays. He would rather stay at home, read, and get some extra money. The May Day holiday is usually the time when he does the most homework. It's just Twenty Bridges, the place where his parents once lived, and he can't help but feel moved.

I agreed without hesitation, "Okay."

After dinner, Lu Lin had no intention of leaving. He borrowed Yan Heqing's notebook to work on a document. "If you're sleepy, go to bed first. I'll finish it before I leave."

Yan Heqing was not sleepy. He had a good schedule, but he didn't know whether it was Lu Lin's words that had an effect, or whether he was a little overtired during this period. After taking a shower and reading for a while, he was really sleepy.

He closed the book and looked at Lu Lin.

Lu Lin focused on browsing the files. He didn't use a mouse or keyboard, he used a touch screen and didn't make the slightest movement.

Yan Heqing didn't make a sound and lay quietly on the bed.

After Lu Lin finished processing the files, an hour later, he closed the computer and turned to look at Yan Heqing, who had fallen asleep.

It was a hunched-over posture again, a very insecure sleeping position.

Lu Lin raised his hand to look at the time. It was ten minutes before ten o'clock. He got up and walked quietly to the bed.

The desk lamp was on, and orange light fell on half of Yan Heqing's face. He frowned less than before. Yan Heqing would unconsciously bury himself in the quilt when sleeping, making it difficult to breathe. Lu Lin bent over, gently pulled the quilt down, and tucked it under his chin. , then turned off the desk lamp.

He went to the entrance to change his shoes and clothes. Lu Lin turned off the light in the room and left silently.

The moment the door closed, Yan Heqing opened his eyes. He fell asleep, but he woke up again when Lu Lin came over.

The room fell into darkness, and his vision was not that clear. He could only look at a certain point in the darkness.

After a moment, Yan Heqing turned over and wrapped the quilt tightly towards the other side.

Only this time, the quilt was not pulled up to the bridge of the nose, but was firmly tucked into the crook of the neck.

After leaving Yan Heqing's residence, Lu Lin did not go home or return to the company. He drove to the most luxurious street in the capital.

On the way, I called Lu Muchi and said, "Go to the 21st floor of Xinggui Club."

Xinggui Club is the top club in the capital. Most of its members have a net worth of 100 million yuan. It is located in a thirty-story building and has everything in the club.

Lu Lin was attracted by Chu Ziyu to join the club. Compared with other clubs that are about eating, drinking and having fun, the main focus is on adventure and sports. This is why Lu Lin is willing to join the club.

After parking the car, Lu Lin entered the elevator and went to the 21st floor.

The 21st floor is a boxing gym.

In the locker room, Lu Lin took off his tie and unbuttoned the cuffs of his shirt. He only tied the handband and left other equipment intact.

After a while, there was a noise outside and Lu Muchi arrived.

Lu Muchi was full of questions. He didn't know why Lu Lin suddenly asked him to come to the club, but Lu Lin called him and he didn't dare not to come.

The locker room door opened. Lu Muchi saw Lu Lin from a distance and hurried forward. He was not at all like a young master, he was obedient and respectful, "Uncle, I'm here."

Lu Lin didn't look at him, "Let's have a fight."

Lu Muchi was stunned. His uncle wanted to fight him freely? ? ?

A rich man like him would practice some self-protection kung fu since childhood. In this matter, Lu Changcheng gave Lu Muchi a choice for the first time, boxing, Sanda, and free fighting. Lu Muchi chose free fighting without hesitation.

The reason is simple, Lu Lin learns free fighting.

Lu Muchi's blood boiled when he heard that Lu Lin was going to fight him.

He has been waiting for this moment for 15 years!

He rushed towards the locker room, "Uncle, wait a moment, I'll be right back."

Lu Lin walked onto the ring without saying a word.

Lu Muchi came back after changing his equipment. When he saw Lu Lin only wearing a handband with a cheerful face, something didn't feel right for a moment.

let him?

This is the care from the elders, but Lu Muchi has a strong self-esteem, especially when he subconsciously regards Lu Lin as his imaginary enemy, and being looked down upon makes him very uncomfortable.

Grandpa didn't mention it, but he knew best that in Grandpa's mind Lu Lin was the best, not to mention his father. Every time he mentioned Lu Lin, he always looked envious, jealous, and hateful, but tried his best to pretend to be sour.

and Lin Fengzhi.

He has no feelings for Lin Fengzhi anymore, but that doesn't mean he doesn't care that Lin Fengzhi likes Lu Lin.

This was a naked humiliation to him. He always wanted to find a chance to win against Lu Lin.

"Uncle..." Lu Muchi frowned, "Don't let me."

Lu Lin's eyes were deep, "I didn't let you wear the equipment."

Lu Muchi was speechless, and then he felt excited. It would be more practical without equipment!

He quickly took off his helmet and leggings, and said solemnly: "Uncle, let me tell you first, the game is a battlefield, there is no family affection, I won't be polite, and you won't be merciful either."

Lu Lin didn't reply.

After Lu Muchi took off his equipment, leaving only his wristbands, both sides bowed and the game began.

Lu Muchi knew that Lu Lin was powerful, so he seized the opportunity to punch Lu Lin's chin first, trying to seize the opportunity.

Lu Lin stood still, and when Lu Muchi's fist came over, he caught it firmly.

Lu Muchi was secretly surprised. He had never lost to anyone in his age group in terms of strength. How could his uncle easily...

Not allowing him to think any further, Lu Lin grabbed his hands and turned them around, raised his knees to press on his back, and knocked him down heavily on the table.

Lu Muchi felt that the bones in his hands and spine were cracked. He was pressed with his face firmly pressed against the table, and cold sweat instantly fell from his forehead like a column of water.

He couldn't control it, it hurt too much.

Lu Lin was instantly killed by Lu Lin at the beginning. Lu Muchi felt very embarrassed. He gritted his teeth and turned over to try to break free. Lu Lin seemed to be able to break free due to his strength. Lu Muchi was overjoyed. After turning over to fight back, Lu Muchi suddenly punched him on the lips.

A rain of fists fell.

There was indescribable pain, and there was a strong smell of blood that was so fishy that it turned my stomach and made me sick.

The skin on the corner of Lu Muchi's mouth was torn open, and blood continued to flow out from the wound. His eyes were blurry, whether due to cold sweat or blood.

His chest heaved violently, he roared like a trapped animal, and tried to use his feet to twist Lu Lin's neck and buckle him down.

However, as soon as his legs were raised a few minutes, his whole body was instantly overturned by Lu Lin, and his face was pressed to the ground again, causing pain to his face bones.

This time, Lu Muchi's legs were folded to his back and pressed down.

"Ah!" Lu Muchi screamed.

Now there was no part of his body that was not in pain, and his chest was being squeezed and he couldn't breathe smoothly. He was breathing heavily and had no strength to resist anymore.

For a moment, Lu Muchi thought he was going to die.

He was beaten to death by Lu Lin.

His eyelids slowly fell, and at the last second, he heard rapid footsteps and a voice, "Xiao Chi!"

Lu Muchi fell completely into darkness.

The boxing gym was equipped with surveillance cameras. When Lu Lin and Lu Muchi entered the ring without protective gear, the security guards were afraid that something would happen and immediately reported it to the club's senior management.

This type of hand-to-hand combat is not uncommon in the club, but today it's Lu Lin and Lu Muchi, and they can't afford to offend anyone if something goes wrong.

The senior management forwarded the call to the club owner, who immediately informed Lu Han.

Lu Changcheng was still immersed in the joy of Lu Muchi's enthusiasm for his career. Lu Han did not dare to tell him and rushed to see the situation first.

Before he could enter the boxing gym, he saw Lu Muchi lying on the ring covered in blood.

"Xiao Chi!" Lu Han was so angry that he lost his temper like never before and rushed to the ring quickly, "Son!"

Lu Lin let go of Lu Muchi.

Lu Muchi lay motionless on the ground, blood kept flowing from his face, and the ground was covered with blood. Lu Han squatted down and didn't even dare to touch him.

Lu Han raised his head with red eyes and glared at Lu Lin, "Lu Lin, what do you mean!"

The club director who followed him quickly went out to call a doctor.

Lu Lin's face was expressionless. He rubbed his wrists, then took off the coat hanging on the railing, put it on slowly and said, "Let's play a game."

Lu Han didn't believe it at all, "Is there anyone who plays the game like you? He is your nephew!" Lu Han felt heartbroken, "If something happens to him, neither dad nor I will forgive you!"

Lu Lin didn't care, buttoned up his suit, walked down the ring and left.

Yan Heqing didn't know until noon the next day that Lu Muchi was hospitalized again.

Lu Muchi sent a photo in which one of his legs was tied into a mummy.

[I lost the game. ]

Lu Muchi hung the salt water bottle and stared at his mobile phone eagerly. As soon as he woke up, the first thing he did was to find Yan Heqing to deal with the misfortune.

He was indeed in severe pain and wanted to be comforted by Yan Heqing.

However, Yan Heqing never replied.

After class, Yan Heqing was called to the office by Yang Rucheng.

Gu Xingye is also there.

Yan Heqing nodded politely to Yang Rucheng, "Teacher Yang."

Gu Xingye looked at Yan Heqing from the corner of his eye. Facing that man, Yan Heqing looked like a blooming rose.

Always keep the right distance from others.

Yang Rucheng was particularly happy. He raised his eyebrows and said, "Your laboratory has been approved. Work hard."

Yan Heqing remained calm, only showing a decent smile, "Thank you, teacher."

Yang Rucheng still had something to say to Gu Xingye, so Yan Heqing left first.

But as soon as he left the teaching building, the sound of footsteps behind him came from far away.

Gu Xingye caught up with him, "Yan Heqing, I have something to tell you."

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

8.2K 236 19
Sapnap is the prince or soon to be king. Karl is one of the servants at the castle. What will happen after they talk in Karl's free time. Will it be...
708K 27.3K 30
Sophia Dalton, an innocent girl who is trapped but doesn't know it. Living in a perfect world her parents created for her, she is as happy as can be...
435K 24K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
3.1M 255K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...