The substitute has awakened

De Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... Mai multe

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Untitled Part 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 085
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 End of text
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140

Chapter 81

513 13 2
De Demens88c

His awakening changed the timeline. Cheng Jian, who appeared a year before the original text, appeared early.

In the original article, Cheng Jian is Lu Muchi's business partner and a wealthy second-generation nightclub barista. She fell in love with Yan Heqing at Lu Muchi's villa and hinted that Lu Muchi sent Yan Heqing to him to play with.

Lu Muchi readily agreed, but Yan Heqing hid the fruit knife in advance, and Cheng Jian stabbed him in the shoulder.

The project was abandoned at that time.

But Lu Muchi still cooperated with Cheng Jian in the later period, and the two of them earned tens of billions together.

To them, Yan Heqing was just a tradable gadget. In the end, interests spoke for themselves, and the two of them became brothers.

In the finale, Lu Muchi and Lin Fengzhi had the wedding of the century. As the best man, Cheng Jian also met his true love at the wedding and lived a happy life.

...

"arrive."

Lu Han stopped in front of the door of ward 777, turned his head and greeted Yan Heqing politely, "Mu Chi's friend just came to see him, and now that you are here again, he will definitely be in a much better mood."

Yan Heqing raised the corners of his mouth slightly, "I hope."

Lu Han pushed the door open and went in. Lu Muchi was still buried under the quilt.

The nurse is sorting out the fruit basket and nutritional products, which Cheng Jian sent.

Lu Han walked to the end of the bed and said, "Xiao Chi, your friend is here to see you."

Lu Muchi didn't respond.

Lu Han looked back at Yan Heqing, and then said, "It's Yan——"

Lu Muchi instantly lifted the quilt, sat up, immediately searched the ward, and immediately fixed his gaze on the door of the ward.

After not seeing each other for a week, he looked at Yan Heqing as if he wanted to eat him alive, his back teeth were chattering, and Yan Heqing still dared to appear in front of him! He opened the quilt and was about to get out of bed, looking like he was about to beat someone.

Lu Han was startled and quickly grabbed him, "You..."

Lu Muchi directly blocked Lu Han's hand, without wearing any shoes, and rushed to Yan Heqing in a few steps with bare feet.

Lu Han stepped forward to stop the fight, but suddenly there was a "bang". Lu Muchi walked around Yan Heqing, closed the door, and quickly locked it.

Lu Muchi's heartbeat was very fast, and his eyes never left Yan Heqing for a moment. He missed him, he damn missed him!

"Xiao Chi!" Lu Han became even more worried. He took a few steps in front of Yan Heqing and winked at Lu Muchi desperately, "Don't be so excited when your friends come!"

He was the one who picked up Yan Heqing. Something happened and Lu Changcheng wanted to call him stupid again!

Lu Muchi stared at the distance between the two of them. Lu Han was too close to Yan Heqing. He frowned and said, "You go out first." He then instructed the nurse, "And you."

Lu Han was stunned and didn't react. Lu Muchi opened the door and pushed him out. The nurse followed him out. Lu Muchi quickly closed the door and locked it again.

He was afraid that Yan Heqing would leave again.

His face was indifferent, "Who asked you to come?"

Yan Heqing looked calm and said, "Your grandfather."

Lu Muchi didn't believe it, "When did you become so familiar with my grandfather?" He stared at Yan Heqing, trying to find any flaw in his calm face.

Yan Heqing knew what he wanted to hear. He raised his lips sarcastically, "I'm not a masochist. After being choked and violently treated by you, I rushed to see you."

"You..." Lu Muchi poked at the sore spot, swallowed hard several times, and finally found the words to retort, "You were the one who made me angry first, I couldn't control it..."

"Your grandpa asked me to persuade you to eat." Yan Heqing interrupted him.

Lu Muchi felt a breath in his chest, feeling uncomfortable and depressed. He knew that Yan Heqing wanted to see him, but he was still angry with him, so he used his grandfather as an excuse.

He gritted his teeth and said, "Just eat."

He still blocked the door until Yan Heqing walked to the sofa and sat down, then he followed him.

Yan Heqing's eyes fell on the fruit plate on the coffee table. It was all high-end fruits and there was a fruit knife. He picked up the fruit knife and scratched the tip of the knife with his thumb. Lu Muchi's eyes lit up and he coughed, "I'll eat it." apple."

As soon as he finished speaking, Yan Heqing put the fruit knife back to its place.

Lu Muchi's expression changed a few times, "..." He sat down on the sofa opposite Yan Heqing, grabbed an apple, and took a fruit knife to peel it randomly.

After a while, the servant came with food.

Lu Han was outside the door and didn't hear the sound of plates being smashed. After a while, the servant's hands were free. His eyelids twitched a few times. Is this Yan Heqing... really useful?

Lu Han took out his cell phone to report to Lu Changcheng. After walking a few steps, he suddenly turned around and asked the bodyguard guarding the corridor, "Why are you the only one?"

He remembered there were two bodyguards guarding the hospital.

The bodyguard replied: "Zhao Qiang asked for leave this afternoon."

Lu Han asked casually, and when he got the answer, he hurried into the next room to make a phone call.

At the same time, Zhao Qiang cautiously arrived at a fishing ground.

It was past seven o'clock, the lights were on at the fishing ground, and there was only one man fishing on the shore in such a large place.

Zhao Qiang's legs were trembling and he asked in a low voice the young man who brought him in, "Lu, what does Mr. Lu want from me?"

The assistant looked gentle and said, "You'll find out when you go."

Since Zhao Qiang joined the Lu family, he has only seen Lu Lin a few times from a distance. As he approached the shore, his legs gave out and he almost fell, but his assistant quickly helped him and said, "Don't be afraid, Lu Whatever you ask, just answer accordingly."

Zhao Qiang nodded quickly, "Yes, yes, I will definitely answer."

The orange light fell on Lu Lin's back. He was sitting on a folding chair with a bucket beside him. A fish was jumping around. A few drops of water splashed out and fell to the ground. The color quickly faded.

The assistant stopped and bowed slightly, "Mr. Lu, Zhao Qiang is here."

Zhao Qiang also bowed quickly, "Hello, Mr. Lu! I am Zhao Qiang."

Lu Lin didn't look back, he still held the fishing rod and said in a low voice, "You go out first."

The assistant left silently.

Only Zhao Qiang and Lu Lin were left. The weather was not too cold, but not hot either. Zhao Qiang's back was almost wet with cold sweat. Lu Lin didn't speak for a long time. He had to swallow his saliva and asked proactively: "Mr. Lu, what do you want from me?" thing?"

The float moved, Lu Lin pulled back the rod, and it was a small fish. He took off the small fish and put it back into the pool. He said slowly, "Let's talk about the important things that Lu Muchi did in private last year."

Zhao Qiang's heart trembled. Lu Muchi had too many personal matters. Which ones were important? But he didn't dare to ask Lu Lin, so he simply confessed all the bastard things Lu Muchi had done since he protected him.

Lu Lin was still fishing, but in October last year, his eyebrows narrowed and his tone dropped a few degrees, "Beijing University student?"

Zhao Qiang immediately said: "Yes, yes, I heard what the Beijing student said is that there is a new student in the school who looks a bit like the young master of the Lin family, and he encouraged the young master to go and have a look."

Lu Lin rubbed the fishing rod with his fingertips, "What's the new student's name?"

Zhao Qiang shook his head and suddenly realized that Lu Lin had his back turned and couldn't see him. He quickly said: "I don't know this, but the student probably didn't agree. The young master even came to the door and made quite a fuss. The student called the police. It's just useless, his parents are all focused on the young master."

Zhao Qiang hesitated, "I wonder if I'm overthinking something..."

"explain."

Zhao Qiang then boldly said, "I feel that those parents are not like the student that the young master is interested in. They don't look like a family at all. I can't describe it. They don't look alike, and their temperament is..."

Zhao Qiang suddenly realized that Lu Lin had been silent for a long time, and he suddenly stopped, scared to death.

I don't know how much time passed before Lu Lin said, "You can leave."

Zhao Qiang was overjoyed and nodded sharply, "You fish slowly!"

Zhao Qiang quietly rubbed his limp legs and ran away silently.

At the gate of the fishing ground, the assistant was waiting for him.

The assistant handed over a red envelope, but Zhao Qiang didn't dare to ask for it. He waved his hands repeatedly, "It's an honor for me to work for Mr. Lu. I can't ask for it, I can't ask for it!"

The assistant smiled, "You just keep what Mr. Lu gave you."

Zhao Qiang accepted it, and the assistant said, "Do you know how to reply when you get back?"

Zhao Qiang nodded quickly, "I know, I'm going back home today. Don't worry, I promise to keep it secret."

...

In the fishing ground, Lu Lin let go of the fishing rod and squatted down to look at the bucket.

In the bucket, there is a black fish that refuses to give up. It keeps trying to escape from the bucket and keeps splashing out.

Occasionally, a few drops splashed onto Lu Lin's face, giving him a slight coolness.

After a moment of silence, Lu Lin fished out the black fish and put it back into the pool.

Yan Heqing didn't eat, and Lu Muchi was about to leave after finishing his meal.

It seemed that he really came to persuade Lu Muchi to eat.

Lu Muchi had mixed feelings. He wanted to keep Yan Heqing, but he was afraid that he would be self-defeating like before. He opened and closed his mouth several times and squeezed out a sound, "You will... tomorrow..." He changed his words and said, "Did my grandpa ask you to come tomorrow too?"

Yan Heqing did not look back and said quietly: "You are not sick at all. Instead of wasting time, it is better to do your career well. Maybe -"

He didn't say any more, opened the door and left.

Just like this, Lu Machi automatically completed it.

Maybe - they can be together openly!

All of his current entrepreneurial capital comes from his grandfather. Yan Heqing is right. He hates being controlled by his grandfather.

Growing up, his food, clothing, housing, and transportation were all arranged and decided by his grandfather. When he grew up, he even arranged bodyguards to monitor him in the name of protecting him!

If he successfully cooperates with Cheng Jian this time, he will earn at least hundreds of millions. It will be the first step for him to break away from his grandfather, and he can also prove to his grandfather that he is not as good as his uncle, but he is not bad either!

Being with Yan Heqing is no different from finding Xu Qiaoyin.

Lu Muchi had already thought of a reason for Yan Heqing during this period. Yan Heqing helped Xu Qiaoyin escape, but it was actually for him! Yan Heqing hoped that he and Xu Qiaoyin would settle their differences. Continuing to imprison Xu Qiaoyin would only intensify the conflict.

Lu Muchi's heart was agitated. He quickly walked to the window and looked downstairs.

After a while, Yan Heqing appeared.

His father's driver drove up to Yan Heqing, but Yan Heqing refused and walked to the hospital gate.

Until Yan Heqing's back completely disappeared, Lu Muchi turned around and strode out of the ward.

"Tell grandpa that I want to be discharged from the hospital."

...

On the subway, Yan Heqing received a call from Lu Yicheng.

Lu Muchi not only had a meal, but also went back to the company to make plans. Lu Yicheng was quite satisfied and praised Yan Heqing.

Finally he said with a smile: "Just ask for anything you want, the Lu family can satisfy you with anything."

Outside the window was a dark tunnel, and Yan Heqing's expressionless face was reflected on the glass, "I wanted to tell you."

Lu Yicheng didn't take it seriously. It was nothing more than money or job opportunities. He accepted it generously and hung up the phone.

Yan Heqing put away his phone and resumed listening training in his headphones.

He taught himself Russian and had enough vocabulary. Now he started to listen to articles and translate them in his mind.

The study time flew by quickly, and we arrived at Beijing University Station in a blink of an eye.

Putting away his headphones, Yan Heqing got off the subway.

It was completely dark and he wasn't hungry, but he had to eat dinner. He had been away for a week and the refrigerator was empty.

Walking into the community supermarket, Yan Heqing picked some cabbage, potatoes and a box of shredded pork.

Passing by a row of shelves on his way to the checkout counter, he paused slightly and looked at the instant noodles on the shelf.

That night in the sun room, he didn't tell Lu Lin that the cup of instant noodles actually tasted better to him than ever before.

Looking away, Yan Heqing walked to the cashier.

"21.6."

Yan Heqing took out his mobile phone and was about to scan the code when he caught a glimpse of the candy rack at the cashier.

The colorful candy wrappers are colorfully illuminated by the lights.

With a glimmer of light passing through his eyes, he took down a bag of candies and put them on the cashier, "Let's tie them together."

Entering the unit building, I don't know who is stewing radish ribs. The homely aroma is blown by the wind, which is very tempting.

A little cold, Yan Heqing tightened his coat, and the sensor light came on following his footsteps.

Approaching the third floor, a tall figure stood in front of his door.

Yan Heqing was very surprised. He quickened his steps, took a few steps upstairs and stopped in front of Lu Lin. He reached for the key and said, "When did you..."

Before he finished speaking, he was pulled into a hug full of cedar smell.

Lu Lin put one hand around his waist and the other to protect his head, and held Yan Heqing deeply in his arms.

The boy's body was filled with the chill of night. He put his chin against the tip of his cold ear and whispered, "Let me hug you."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

7K 180 22
Associated Names: 回到亲生家庭后我被安排联姻了 Author(s): 廿乱 Status in COO: 109 Chapters (Completed) The seemingly delicate and weak Lin Zimao was brought back fro...
7K 284 63
WORSHIP ME, I CAN MAKE YOU RICH Novel Summary: On the first day of work for the little intern God of Wealth, Zhang Zhou was filled with confidence a...
2.1K 58 13
There is always this overwhelming emotion of contentment, whether it is raining or when you are safe in your family's arms. But one person, a forbidd...
655K 68.1K 26
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...