The substitute has awakened

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Untitled Part 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 085
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 End of text
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140

Chapter 80

519 9 0
By Demens88c

The previous discussions among the male classmates emerged in Yan Heqing's mind.

He didn't recognize the car logo, but the black car beside Lu Lin was probably the famous car that amazed all the boys.

Yan Heqing had heard too many vicious and unpleasant words. He almost immediately guessed the reason why Lu Lin went to Huaishan to pick him up, but only followed the car in a low profile.

gossip.

If he got into Lu Lin's luxury car in front of everyone, he would always be the talk of the town in a corner where there are people, even if it is the highest university.

Yan Heqing looked at Lu Lin and didn't move.

The distance is not far, but it is also separated by a road. It starts to get dark late in spring, but the street lights are gradually turning on. Vehicles pass by from time to time, and Lu Lin disappears and appears, like a laggy scene.

But he is always there.

On the phone, Lu Lin's voice rang at the same time, "What are you looking at?"

Yan Heqing said, "You."

Lu Lin was very surprised by Yan Heqing's answer. After a second or two of silence, a low, slightly raised voice mixed with the sound of a horn sounded, "Look closer."

Yan Heqing finally raised his feet and walked towards Lu Lin with his luggage. When he got to the roadside, he ran into a red light. There were cars approaching one after another, and the not-so-wide street was suddenly filled with traffic.

Yan Heqing was temporarily stopped. He put away his mobile phone and waited for the traffic to end and the road to return to calm in a minute.

He walked across the zebra crossing and stopped in front of Lu Lin. Just as Lu Lin said, he came closer to look at him.

After not seeing each other for a few days, it seems that nothing is different, and everything seems to be different.

Passers-by passed by on the sidewalk from time to time. Lu Lin opened the passenger door and said, "Have you finished reading? Go home."

It had been too long since I heard about going home. Yan Heqing was distracted for a few seconds, then nodded and got in the car.

After closing the door, Lu Lin walked back to the cab and put on his seat belt. Then he grabbed Yan Heqing's left hand and held it. Yan Heqing was a little surprised and looked at him sideways, with an inquiring look in his eyes.

"I've lost weight again." Lu Lin let go as if nothing had happened and drove the steering wheel out of the temporary parking space. "Go home and eat more to make up for it."

It's not normal to eat poorly in the mountains. Yan Heqing could clearly feel that he had lost some meat. He looked away. This was the second time Lu Lin mentioned going home. He didn't ask Lu Lin which home he was from. He wasn't worried about whether he would go home. The ancestral home of the Lu family.

What Lu Lin returned was the large flat floor.

Yan Heqing put down his schoolbag and luggage bag by the entrance. Lu Lin saw it from the corner of his eye, but without saying anything, he took out a pair of beige house shoes, then put on his slippers, took off his coat, rolled up his shirt cuffs and walked to the kitchen, "There are snacks on the coffee table, you If you're hungry, eat something first and I'll cook."

Yan Heqing put on new slippers. The soles were as soft as cotton and the size was right. He walked into the living room.

Lu Lin doesn't return to this house often. The decorations are no different from the last time Yan Heqing left. The only difference is that there are more snacks on the coffee table.

There are two large transparent glass plates, one is a small package of dried pineapple, and the other is a small package of beef jerky.

Yan Heqing sat down and opened a pack of beef jerky.

He's not a picky eater, but he does have a preference for beef.

There was the sound of cooking in the kitchen. Yan Heqing was chewing beef jerky and pinching his sore neck. At this time, a call came. It was one of his bosses who received extra money and wanted to rush out a report.

[The instructor suddenly urged me! I can only rely on you if you are urgent. If you pay before 12 o'clock tonight, I will pay an extra 500 for the expedited fee! ]

500 yuan was a lot, and it only took one or two hours for Yan Heqing, but there was a problem. He didn't have a computer right now. He didn't agree immediately, hung up the phone and went to the kitchen.

The kitchen was filled with the rich aroma of meat, probably the meat Lu Lin had stewed in advance before they came back.

There is also a plate of fried fish on the cooking table.

Lu Lin was cutting potatoes. Yan Heqing waited until he finished cutting and asked, "Do you have a laptop?"

Yan Heqing knew that there was a desktop computer in the study, but Lu Lin's computer must have a lot of work files, so it would be more appropriate for him to use another computer.

Lu Lin adjusted the sauce, "In the study, the password is 6 1."

Not hearing any footsteps, he stirred his chopsticks and said, "The files are all encrypted."

Yan Heqing didn't mean to show off, he just said a fact, "I can crack it."

Lu Lin put down the mixing bowl and put the processed potatoes into the baking pan one by one. He still didn't look back. "That's good. If you want to crack the opponent's computer in the future, you don't need to ask for outside help."

Yan Heqing then went to the study.

Lu Lin's top-of-the-line computer was much smoother than Yan Heqing's second-hand laptop, and with the same Internet speed as the Internet cafe, Yan Heqing completed the task in an hour.

Sent to the boss's mailbox, Yan Heqing's mobile phone text message reminded him that he had made a profit of 1,200 yuan.

He closed the computer and stood up. As soon as he turned around, he ran into Lu Lin's dark eyes.

Lu Lin didn't know when he came, leaning against the door frame and looking at him.

Yan Heqing was extremely vigilant and sensitive, but every time Lu Lin appeared, he didn't notice it. Yan Heqing's eyes moved slightly, "Is the meal ready?"

"Okay." Lu Lin looked away, turned around and went out first.

Lu Lin made squirrel mandarin fish, cherry meat, braised mushrooms with shepherd's purse, spring bamboo shoots, three shrimp noodles, Mediterranean potato salad, and two cups of mint and mung bean soup.

Yan Heqing thought of the reward Lu Lin mentioned. "Is this a reward?"

When he searched Ershiqiao, he saw that local specialties include mandarin fish, cherry meat, and three shrimp noodles.

And the last time he called Lu Lin, he mentioned that the improved potatoes at the base were not delicious.

"Yeah." Lu Lin put a piece of cherry meat on Yan Heqing's dinner plate. "This is my first time making it, and it tastes pretty good."

Yan Heqing had eaten cherry meat once, and it was in the small restaurant where he worked. The boss was very willing to cut out the ingredients, and it was so sweet that it was so sweet.

The cherry meat made by Lu Lin was light and sweet to order. The meat was stewed so soft and glutinous that it melted in your mouth. Yan Heqing had not eaten well for several days, so he had a good appetite this time and ate two bowls of rice.

Lu Lin also took care of the unfinished dishes.

After clearing the table, Lu Lin spoke first, "Watching a movie?"

This house has a home theater room. Yan Heqing is not sure whether Lu Lin goes to the cinema or is at home, but he has no objection, "Okay."

It's at home.

The not-so-large home theater is twice the size of the house Yan Heqing rented. The furnishings are very simple. In addition to the audio-visual equipment, there is only a double sofa and a coffee table. Lu Lin made a fruit plate with pineapples, strawberries, and blueberries. Some snacks and two cups of coffee.

Lu Lin seldom uses the home theater. The last time he watched it was a suspense mystery film a year ago.

He found the remote control and gave it to Yan Heqing, "Don't worry about me, pick what interests you." He paused and added, "I occasionally watch comedies, youth romance movies, and animation movies."

Yan Heqing didn't answer, and curled up his lips, "Then you choose. I haven't watched many movies, so I don't know much about it."

Lu Lin's eyes darkened a bit, and he casually clicked on a suspense movie.

The room instantly dimmed, and the movie started on a lush green grassland. The protagonist was narrating, and a faint light fell on Yan Heqing's face. He was looking at the screen seriously, and Lu Lin was looking at him.

After the movie ended and the ending song was singing, Yan Heqing turned around, met Lu Lin's gaze, smiled and said, "It's not bad, it's the same feeling as reading a novel."

Lu Lin's voice was low, "Do you still want to read it?"

Yan Heqing took out his mobile phone and looked at the time. It was already 11:30. It was not convenient to leave at this time. He shook his head, "No."

He stood up and went to the bathroom. As soon as he stood up, Lu Lin suddenly reached out and held him, and he gently sat back on the sofa.

"Look at the wound." Lu Lin turned on the light remotely, and the room suddenly lit up. He immediately let go of Yan Heqing's hand, squatted down and rolled up Yan Heqing's left trouser leg.

The gauze has been removed. This time there is a light, so I can see more clearly. Yan Heqing has cold fair skin, but he always wears pants. The skin color on his legs is one shade paler than his face. It is so white that it is almost pathological. Except for the one bitten last time. As for the wound, he still had an old scar on his left calf.

The shape is sinuous and ugly, like a piece of transparent white jade that has been thrown out of the cracks, which is particularly dazzling.

Lu Lin's eyes froze.

Yan Heqing didn't think at first that he still had an old injury on his left leg. Lu Lin didn't say anything for a long time, then he remembered that he wanted to retract his leg. Lu Lin put down his trousers first, stood up and said, "I'm growing new flesh. Apply some before going to bed." The ointment will stop itching."

Lu Lin's expression was natural. Yan Heqing was not sure if Lu Lin had seen it. After a few seconds of silence, he took the initiative and said, "It's too late. Can I stay here tonight?"

"The guest room from last time." Lu Lin tidied the coffee table. "Put away the clothes that need to be washed. The apartment housekeeper will come to pick them up soon."

Yan Heqing did not refuse. He went to the entrance to sort out the clothes he had worn, and took a change of clothes to take a shower.

When he came out after washing, Lu Lin was talking on the phone in the living room.

Just heard something.

"Arrange for him to stay."

Lu Lin kept looking in the direction of the bathroom. When Yan Heqing came out, he hung up the phone. He walked over and took the towel naturally, wiping Yan Heqing's wet curled hair. He seemed to be explaining the phone call just now, "Someone touched me a few days ago. ."

Lu Lin changed into his nightgown, and opened the skirt, revealing a small piece of his chest. Yan Heqing's head was covered with a towel, and he could only see Lu Lin's chest. He looked away slightly, "How do you touch porcelain?"

"Stop my car in the underground garage."

Yan Heqing immediately guessed that it was Lin Fengzhi.

"The doctor gave him a full set of examinations and everything was fine. He emphasized that he should be hospitalized if his eyes were uncomfortable." Lu Lin said in a calm voice, "You want to see me for an interview."

Yan Heqing smiled and said, "Are you going?"

Lu Lin lifted up a strand of hair and when it was half dry, he took away the towel and said, "My lawyer will go."

As soon as the towel was taken away, the two pairs of eyes met.

Yan Heqing felt a little unnatural now. His house clothes were loose and not revealing, and Lu Lin was wearing a normal nightgown, but they had just taken a shower and they both had the same cedar smell. It was hard not to feel ambiguous about this scene.

"Stop reading and go to bed early." Lu Lin suddenly put the towel back on his head and rubbed it vigorously, "Good night."

In the narrow field of vision, there are house shoes gradually walking away.

Yan Heqing didn't know what he was thinking, so he pulled off the towel when he returned to the guest room.

The guest room was different from the last time he came. The bedding had just been changed and there was an extra bottle of white plum on the table.

This season, I don't know where Lu Lin found the plum blossoms.

Yan Heqing bent down and sniffed the plum blossoms. It was a very light and elegant fragrance.

Lu Lin came out of the bathroom. There was a WeChat message on his phone from an hour ago.

52 Hz, [Good night. ]

There is also a cute smiley emoticon.

Lu Lin stared in silence for a few seconds, then turned back to the bathroom.

The next afternoon, Lu Changcheng couldn't wait any longer and asked Lu Han to come to Beijing University in person to pick up Yan Heqing.

Lu Han didn't have much impression of Yan Heqing, but Lu Changcheng seemed to treat Yan Heqing differently, so Lu Han became very close to him, asking questions and greetings all the way.

Yan Heqing picked some irrelevant answers.

Later, Lu Han probably saw that Yan Heqing had no desire to chat with him, so he didn't speak again.

The hospital is not far or near, and we arrived in an hour.

Lu Han was very particular about waiting for the driver to open the door, while Yan Heqing opened the door himself and got out of the car. Lu Changcheng ordered that Yan Heqing must be brought to him in person. Lu Han's expression changed, he opened the door and got out of the car unhappily, and followed Yan Heqing into the hospital.

After entering the elevator, Lu Han pressed the 7th floor button and said with a smile, "You must be starving at this point. I'll ask them to bring food directly for you and Xiaochi to eat together."

Yan Heqing asked about the situation with a calm expression, "He still doesn't want to eat?"

Lu Han sighed, "His uncle ate a few times after he came here, but now he can't eat anymore, and he won't let him use nutritional injections."

Yan Heqing felt confident.

At this time, the elevator reached the 7th floor. The elevator door opened and a man stood outside. Yan Heqing first noticed a mole at the end of his right eye.

A paragraph of text suddenly flashed in my mind.

[The man outside the door is in his early 180s. He has the appearance of a swinger. He has a mole at the end of his right eye. The look he looks at him has an unexplainable meaning. ]

At this time, Lu Han smiled and said: "Cheng Jian, Mu Chi's partner, am I remembering correctly?"

Cheng Jian was polite and polite, "Uncle has a good memory."

The two chatted briefly, the people in the elevator went out, and the people outside the elevator went in.

As the elevator door opened and closed, Cheng Jian's eyes flashed past Yan Heqing.

Yan Heqing remained calm.

Wait.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 7.3K 185
https://m.shubaow.net/238/238191/ After inheriting hundreds of millions of inheritances, the wealthy husband is back Author: Gongzi Xunhuan Category:...
63.7K 2.5K 21
You recently moved to a cabin in the woods for some peaceful time alone. But that is ruined when somehow a wide variety of different animals invade y...
442K 24.4K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
35.5K 644 36
The skibidi toilet under attack different worlds, camera man, speaker man and tv man to save earth fight against the toilet.