The substitute has awakened

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Untitled Part 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 085
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 End of text
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140

Chapter 79

461 10 1
By Demens88c

Lin Fengyi didn't spill the beans. He was surprised why Lin Fengzhi was so responsive today, but he didn't want to admit that he went after Yan Heqing, let alone tell Lin Fengzhi.

He coughed a few times and said in a weak tone: "Yes, I will go hiking in Huaishan Mountain with my friends."

Lin Fengzhi was doubtful, so he went hiking in Huaishan Mountain by chance? But it makes no sense to go to Huaishan specifically. It can't be because he wants to meet Yan Heqing by chance.

Maybe he was overreacting.

During this period, he was very stressed about Yan Heqing!

Thinking of Yan Heqing again, Lin Fengzhi immediately became depressed.

Yan Heqing never replied to his WeChat message.

Gu Xingye sent him a photo of plum blossom algae yesterday. It was definitely not because Yan Heqing couldn't contact him because there was no signal in the mountains, but because he was deliberately ignoring him.

are you angry? Because of what he said?

But the one who did the wrong thing was obviously Yan Heqing.

He didn't want to hide their relationship. If Yan Heqing had told him in advance so that he wouldn't be so embarrassed in front of Gu Xingye, he would never question him.

"Drink." He handed the milk to Lin Fengyi, and Lin Fengzhi sat on the edge of the bed, "Then you met Yan Heqing in Huaishan?"

Lin Fengyi didn't want to drink, so he put it back on the bedside table, "I touched it!"

He was biting his back molars feebly, it would be better not to meet him!

Lin Fengzhi nodded, "They are going to the field for internship, and Gu Xingye is also there."

When it came to Gu Xingye, Lin Fengyi was also unhappy, "I know, he is with Yan Heqing."

Lin Fengzhi asked: "Do they often get together?"

"No, we have a good relationship." Lin Fengyi sneered, "Gu Xingye, that kid, can speak well with just one mouth."

Lin Fengzhi fell silent and forced Lin Fengyi to finish drinking the milk before he left the room and made a phone call.

He called Gu Xingye.

"Let Yan Heqing listen."

Gu Xingye chuckled, "Can I understand that you had a quarrel with him?"

Lin Fengzhi is annoyed with Gu Xingye and can't hide anything from him. Currently, this is his deepest secret. He has never mentioned Lu Lin in front of Gu Xingye, otherwise he will definitely be discovered. "Yes, it's not because of you!"

"Me?" Gu Xingye paused for a few seconds and understood. He was a little helpless. "He didn't tell me. I saw your phone call on the second day of junior high school. I just made a wild guess."

Lin Fengzhi was stunned for a moment, "Are you just guessing?!" Then he didn't accuse Yan Heqing unjustly! He complained, "What are you guessing about?"

Gu Xingye knew without asking that Lin Fengzhi must have gone to question Yan Heqing. He raised his forehead and said, "I told you not to be rash. If you doubt him like this, it's reasonable to be angry."

Lin Fengzhi was confused and held it in for a long time, "It's all your fault."

"Yes, it's all my fault." Gu Xingye asked with a smile, "But he won't blame me. How are you going to apologize?"

Lin Fengzhi shook his head, "I don't know, help me think about it."

Gu Xingye didn't have any idea for a moment. Yan He cleared his studies. It seemed that he was only different about Mr. Lu. He really couldn't tell what he liked. "We'll talk about it when we get back. We'll be here at 6pm this Sunday."

Lin Fengzhi hung up the phone.

He felt a little guilty now, especially when he opened WeChat and saw his last question. He scratched his face, entered a string of apology, and quickly deleted it.

He couldn't say it...

And strictly speaking, Yan Heqing is not without any responsibility. He didn't do it. Why didn't he explain? Let him misunderstand... It's better now. He has misunderstood for so long, how can he have the nerve to apologize...

Lin Fengzhi dropped his face, put away his phone and went to the kitchen.

Lin Fengyi is sick. Today, Lin's mother cooked a sick meal for him. Lin Fengzhi walked into the kitchen and hugged Lin's mother from behind, "Mom."

Mother Lin was making soup. She smiled and asked, "Are you hungry?"

"No." Lin Fengzhi's voice was muffled. He opened his mouth but still didn't say anything. He let go of Mother Lin and said, "I won't be eating at home."

Mother Lin turned around with the spoon in hand, "Going on a date?" She asked with great interest, "Which cute little girl is she? When will she be brought home?"

Lin Fengzhi wanted to go out to feed the wild cats and relax. When Lin's mother said this, he suddenly wanted to see Lu Lin.

When Lu Muchi refused to marry, he didn't dare to go to Lu Lin during this period. Now that the matter is settled, why doesn't he go to see him!

His mood recovered instantly, and Lin Fengzhi happily smacked his mother's face, "I love you so much, Mom! Let's go!"

Mother Lin was at a loss and laughed out loud for a moment. The older she got, the more she looked like a child.

Lin Fengzhi drove to Lu's.

Lu Lin always works overtime and is at the company at this time!

At Lu's headquarters, Lu Lin was the only one left in the office.

His eyes were deep, thinking about the conversation in the early morning.

In the elevator shaft of the hospital in the early morning, Lu Muchi's housekeeper saw Lu Lin waiting for him. He hurried forward and bowed his head respectfully, "Mr. Lu, you are here."

Lu Lin said simply and directly, "Come to me if you need anything."

He asked about last Sunday, and the housekeeper went around looking for his phone number.

The housekeeper's heart trembled. Give him a hundred courages, and he would never reveal Lu Muchi's personal affairs, but...

Glancing at Lu Lin secretly, the housekeeper had to pick up the less serious ones and said, "The young master had a dispute with his friend that day. I was worried about something happening and wanted to contact you. I was overly worried. The young master and his friend quickly reconciled. It didn't happen." anything."

Lu Lin spoke calmly, "Nothing happened. Do you mean he is in the hospital now?"

The butler soul was completely frightened. He no longer dared to hide anything and told everything.

Except for Yan Heqing's name.

The housekeeper didn't know Yan Heqing's name, "He seems to be the young master's new boyfriend."

...

Lu Lin's eyes were deep.

He didn't care about Lu Muchi's personal affairs, including Xu Qiaoyin's whereabouts.

Under his eyes, he could help him out, but if he wasn't there, that wasn't something he considered.

Only Lu Muchi's new boyfriend.

He cares a little.

This was the first time he knew about Lu Muchi's sexual orientation, but the new word was enough to show that he had known her a lot before. Why would he help Xu Qiaoyin after they had not been together for a long time?

Have you known each other before?

Lu Lin had an answer in his mind.

But there is one key reason missing.

He picked up the coffee and took a sip, when his phone lit up.

WeChat notification, 52 Hz news.

4 words - "It's time for dinner."

This was the first time Yan Heqing took the initiative to contact him other than sending small programs and transferring money in installments.

Lu Lin looked at the time. At seven o'clock, he dialed Yan Heqing's number.

It rang for a few seconds and was connected.

"Have you eaten?" Lu Lin took the small watering bottle and sprayed some water on the meat.

"Eat it." Yan Heqing was very quiet, "The improved potatoes grown by the teacher are not delicious."

Then asked: "Have you eaten?"

The young man's voice was clear and indescribably pleasant. Lu Lin put down the small watering bottle, rubbed his Adam's apple twice, stood up, took his coat, put it on his arm and walked out, "On the way."

A female voice suddenly came into the receiver, "Yan Heqing!"

Lu Lin's eyebrows moved slightly, "Zhou Wuyou."

It was indeed Zhou Wuyou. She handed Yan Heqing a record sheet, which was her report on the glowworm cave.

Zhou Wuyou cleaned up his lovelorn mood and smiled brightly at Yan Heqing, "Thank you for cleaning up!"

Yan Heqing responded politely. Zhou Wuyou must have left. After a while, his voice appeared on the phone again, "Well, I will sort out the observation reports of the firefly caves."

That night in the mountains, no one exchanged names, only Zhao Yong specially introduced himself.

But Yan Heqing didn't ask Lu Lin how he knew Zhou Wuyou's name.

Lu Lin didn't mention it. He entered the elevator and pressed the button for the underground parking lot. The elevator descended at a constant speed.

He didn't want to end the call, but it was obvious that Yan Heqing was busy.

His voice was a little lower, "Study hard and you will be rewarded when you come back."

He didn't say what the reward would be.

Yan Heqing didn't ask any questions and only told him the time of return.

Arrive at Beijing University at 6pm on Sunday.

Lu Lin put away his cell phone, opened the elevator door, and arrived at the underground parking lot.

After driving out of the parking space, he was about to turn when a figure suddenly rushed out from the darkness and stopped in front of his car.

There was a sudden brake, and the sensor lights in the parking lot came on one after another.

Lu Lin's eyebrows furrowed heavily.

In front of the car, Lin Fengzhi was also in shock. He stopped the car for the first time and failed to control his speed. If Lu Lin hadn't braked in time, he almost hit the car and went straight into it. His heart was beating fast, and he didn't come back to his senses until he heard footsteps approaching.

The lights in the parking lot were dim, but when he saw Lu Lin, Lin Fengzhi's legs still weakened, and he quickly held on to the hood to stand firm.

"Uncle Lu..." His eyes turned red instantly.

Before he saw him, he already missed Lu Lin. But after seeing him, he realized that he missed Lu Lin so much! He really wanted to throw himself into his arms immediately...

The back of Lin Fengzhi's neck turned red.

Lu Lin didn't make a sound.

Lin Fengzhi stood up straight and took a deep breath, "Don't you remember me? You called me at Grandpa Lu's last banquet."

Lu Lin said, "Lin Fengzhi."

Lin Fengzhi's pupils were so bright that Uncle Lu remembered him! He was so happy that he stuttered, "Yes, I am Lin Fengzhi!"

Lu Lin reported a series of numbers, but Lin Fengzhi couldn't remember it. He nervously touched his phone, "Can you slow down? I..."

Lu Lin glanced at him, went back to the car to get a pen and a note, scribbled a few words, and came back and handed the note to Lin Fengzhi, "Go to this hospital for a checkup. If there is any problem, someone will treat it."

Lin Fengzhi held the note and was dumbfounded, "No, I..."

Lu Lin said solemnly, "Next time, I will call the police to deal with it."

"Uncle Lu, you misunderstood, I am..."

Without waiting for Lin Fengzhi to explain, Lu Lin got in the car and walked around him.

Lin Fengzhi was about to cry. He squeezed the note tightly in disappointment. But after a moment, he had an idea. He unfolded the crumpled note, stared at the numbers, and came up with a great idea.

If he "has a problem", Lu Lin will be responsible! Doesn't that mean we can have close contact? !

Lin Fengzhi's sadness turned into joy. Maybe Lu Lin was right. Deep down in his heart, he just wanted to touch him like this...

For the sake of love, using caution is worthy of forgiveness, right? Lin Fengzhi smiled, took out his mobile phone and saved the number on the note.

It's the weekend in a blink of an eye.

Yan Heqing was the last to get on the bus this time. It was bumpy. Everyone knew that sitting in the last row made people shake so hard that no one wanted to sit there anymore. There was only one boy in the last seat. He walked to the end and sat on the other side by the window. .

When passing by Gu Xingye, Gu Xingye glanced at him.

Yan Heqing sat down without wearing headphones. The last time he got carsick was because of listening to words. He opened the group observation report and wanted to check it again. He was looking at it carefully. He didn't know how long it had been, but his phone was vibrating in his pocket.

I took out my cell phone and saw that the call came from an unfamiliar local number.

The tail number is 7777.

Yan Heqing guessed who it was. He closed the report and guessed Lu Changcheng's purpose. If he had found out about Xu Qiaoyin, it would not have been Lu Changcheng but Lu Muchi who contacted him first.

Most likely, it was for Lu Muchi.

Yan Heqing was not in a hurry to answer the call. When it was almost over, he opened the answer button and said, "Hello."

Lu Changcheng was very satisfied with Yan Heqing's politeness. He smiled and said, "Young man, I am Lu Changcheng. I am contacting you today because I have something to ask for your help. Don't worry, your work will not be in vain."

Yan Heqing is neither arrogant nor humble, "You tell me."

"Mu Chi is ill. It's serious. He lost his temper. Come to the hospital tomorrow to see him. You young people have no generation gap and can communicate easily. I'll send someone to pick you up. You can just come here."

Yan Heqing was about to go back when suddenly a boy in front of him screamed.

"I'll go! There's a Koenigsegg on such a mountain road!"

"The real black car is so handsome! Is this CCX or CCXR?"

Then there was an increasingly lively discussion among the boys about expensive cars.

Yan Heqing pressed the receiver and replied after a few seconds: "I'll go there after school tomorrow."

After hanging up the phone, Yan Heqing continued to check the observation report. It was not until the bus stopped that he put away the report and got off the bus behind his classmates.

As soon as my feet hit the ground, my phone rang.

This time it was Lu Lin.

Yan Heqing picked up, and Lu Lin's voice was very close at hand, "Turn around and pick up the reward."

Yan Heqing turned around.

Not far away, Lu Lin stood in front of a black car, talking on the phone facing him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 1.5K 23
"I am sitting next to JHope!!!" Serah was looking at the window when suddenly her gaze dropped on the person sitting next to her on the plane, she w...
3.5M 161K 55
"I missed having a little cas in my life." He smirked, letting his eyes show a little life. It was a sight to see and no words could do it justice. ...
2.1K 58 13
There is always this overwhelming emotion of contentment, whether it is raining or when you are safe in your family's arms. But one person, a forbidd...
708K 27.3K 30
Sophia Dalton, an innocent girl who is trapped but doesn't know it. Living in a perfect world her parents created for her, she is as happy as can be...