The substitute has awakened

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Untitled Part 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 085
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 End of text
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140

Chapter 71

489 10 0
By Demens88c

Yan Heqing went straight to the second floor.

Lu Muchi subconsciously followed him and walked halfway up the stairs. He thought of the porridge he had cooked, and then retreated downstairs unhappily and ran to the kitchen to serve the porridge.

In the room, there were still two servants guarding Xu Qiaoyin.

Xu Qiaoyin was very nervous, her palms were sweating all the time. She didn't know how Yan Heqing was going to send her to the airport.

Lu Muchi not only arranged for people to guard her, but also installed surveillance cameras.

She was sweating so much that the servants noticed it and hurriedly went to the bathroom to twist a warm towel to wipe her sweat. "Does Madam need to call a doctor?"

Xu Qiaoyin's heart was trembling violently, and she closed her lips tightly and said nothing.

The two servants looked at each other strangely.

At this time, there was a knock on the door, and it was the young man's cool voice, "Teacher Xu."

Miraculously, Xu Qiaoyin's heart gradually calmed down. This boy, who was only 18 years old, always gave her a sense of stability. She trusted him and would definitely take her to the airport.

Noticing the servant's scrutiny, Xu Qiaoyin pinched her palms, tried to keep herself calm, and said to the door: "Come in."

The door opened silently, and Yan Heqing walked in.

Xu Qiaoyin felt more relieved when she saw him. She finally smiled and said, "Xiao Yan, have you eaten?"

Coming so early, you probably won't have time to have breakfast.

Yan Heqing walked to the bed, smiled and nodded, "Eat." He handed the painting to Xu Qiaoyin, "This is it."

Seeing the painting, Xu Qiaoyin's somewhat exhausted eyes met the rain and shimmered faintly. She took the painting and looked at it carefully.

It is a painting that cannot be called a painting. It is A4 size, has different line styles, and the painting skills are immature. It is from different young painters. They took one stroke after another to draw the teacher Xu in their minds.

Big eyes, high nose, warm smile, bathed in sunshine, holding a paintbrush in his hand.

The children in the welfare home gave the paintbrush a name, Miracle Brush, which can draw hope.

Xu Qiaoyin's eyes were red, and she hugged the painting as if hugging her hope.

Yan Heqing did not disturb her. He vaguely heard some movement outside and turned around to go out.

Lu Muchi ran upstairs with the porridge, and sprinkled a layer of chopped nuts and dried fruits. As soon as he reached the second floor, he saw Yan Heqing. He couldn't hide his joy, "Are you waiting for me?"

Yan Heqing looked indifferent, "Teacher Xu can't eat now."

"Yours." Of course Lu Muchi knew that he personally delivered breakfast to Xu Qiaoyin in the morning. Xu Qiaoyin did not refuse this time and ate all of it.

Lu Muchi was extremely satisfied, everything was going in the direction he planned.

He is about to negotiate a big cooperation. After signing the contract, his company will be on a higher level. Although it is far inferior to Lu's, it is still a big step forward. He is planning to renovate this villa next month. He, Yan Heqing and Xu Qiaoyin will stay here forever.

He was a few steps away from Yan Heqing. Lu Muchi's eyes were glued to Yan Heqing. He found that Yan Heqing had become more and more attractive recently. He was a man and he was very aware of Yan Heqing's allure.

He couldn't resist the urge to hide Yan Heqing.

Hidden in this villa, in a room that only he can enter and exit, no one can even look at him.

Lu Muchi stepped forward and said in a hoarse voice, "I got up early to make porridge for you."

"I don't like porridge." Yan Heqing simply refused.

Lu Muchi knew that Yan Heqing was still angry, and he would explain Lin Fengzhi's matter to him tonight. He smiled and asked, "Whatever you like, I will make it for you now."

He was joking, even cooking porridge bothered him.

But Yan Heqing said, "Butterfly cake."

Lu Muchi remembered the butterfly cake, and he thought, "Were you satisfied with the taste last time?"

Yan Heqing smiled slightly and said, "Very good."

Lu Muchi saw him smile for the second time, and his heart beat faster because of the smile. The butterfly cake was freshly made by the pastry chef of a five-star hotel, and it took six hours to go back and forth from the villa.

But Yan Heqing smiled at him.

Lu Muchi turned around and went downstairs, "Wait for me."

Yan Heqing's eyes were indifferent, and he suddenly called him, "Lu Muchi."

Even the name made Lu Muchi's heart beat violently. He swallowed, "What?"

"I want to take Teacher Xu to the yard to get some fresh air." Lu Muchi was even crazier than the original text. The villa was under intensive surveillance, monitoring every corner. Yan Heqing thought of several plans, but none of them could take Xu Qiaoyin away quietly.

There were only two surveillance cameras in the yard, and the place where he parked his car was a blind spot.

Lu Muchi hesitated. He had a psychological shadow. The first time Xu Qiaoyin disappeared was when she told him to go shopping and never returned. Now that Xu Qiaoyin's attitude has softened, he is still afraid that she will disappear without a word again.

On second thought, I realized that my worries were unfounded.

The villa was full of his people, and it was surrounded by surveillance cameras. It was in the middle of the mountain, surrounded by deserted people, and Xu Qiaoyin had nowhere to run.

What's more, Yan Heqing is now his sweetheart, and he has no reason not to be satisfied when he makes demands.

His tone was a bit doting: "As you wish."

A few hours later, Lu Muchi went crazy for his decision, but he didn't know it at this time. He didn't even take a driver with him and drove the car by himself to buy the Butterfly Cake for Yan Heqing himself.

Xu Qiaoyin freshened up. She had been locked up for two months and her legs no longer looked like hers. Yan Heqing was always there to support her when she went downstairs.

It wasn't until she came out of the villa and saw the green mountains and green trees that she finally felt like she was alive.

It had never been so clear that she longed to be free, to fly into the sky.

She closed her eyes and breathed in the long-lost air.

The two servants followed at a short distance. Yan Heqing led Xu Qiaoyin for a walk slowly. Suddenly, he turned around and called them forward, "Do you have a cloak?"

One of them nodded, "Yes, I'll get it."

Yan Heqing warned, "Be thicker."

After one left, he asked the other, "Is there any tea?"

Everyone saw Lu Muchi's attitude towards Yan Heqing, and the servant quickly replied, "Yes, there are green tea, black tea, black tea, white tea, and fruit tea. What do you want to drink?"

Yan Heqing turned to ask Xu Qiaoyin, then turned back and smiled, "Teacher Xu doesn't want it, I want black tea."

The servant ran into the house and asked for tea.

No one thought that Yan Heqing would help Xu Qiaoyin escape.

When the two servants came back, they didn't see Yan Heqing. They were at a loss when Yan Heqing came out of the villa again, and he was the only one.

"Teacher Xu is sleepy. I'll send her back to her room to rest. Don't go in and disturb her. I'll go to the supermarket and I'll come back to feed her some medicine."

Xu Qiaoyin was emotionally unstable, so the doctor prescribed tranquilizers. The servants did not doubt his presence and agreed repeatedly.

Yan Heqing asked again: "How to get to the nearest supermarket?"

The servant showed him the route.

Yan Heqing thanked him and drove out of the villa openly.

Xu Qiaoyin hid in the back seat. Knowing that the car had left the villa, she still did not dare to make a sound. When Yan Heqing asked her to get up, she calmed down for a while, then straightened up with her breath held, still squatting and looking carefully out of the window.

Reverse mountain view.

There was only Yan Heqing's car on the mountain road.

Xu Qiaoyin burst into tears. She trembled with her fingers, covered her face, and cried silently.

Yan Heqing drove quietly and let her vent her emotions. During this period, he simulated the route from the villa to the airport countless times. He remembered the speed limit of each section and the fastest passing time of each road.

In the end, the shortest time was one hour and forty minutes to arrive at the airport.

The ID card was taken away by Lu Muchi, and Yan Heqing took Xu Qiaoyin to the airport to apply for a temporary certificate.

This stop is the transfer station he bought for Xu Qiaoyin. After the plane lands, Xu Qiaoyin can change to other modes of transportation and choose where she wants to go.

After picking up the ticket, Hua could follow Xu Qiaoyin on the plane. Yan Heqing took another small cardboard box from the car, which was lychee honey and needed to be checked.

Xu Qiaoyin's mood had recovered. When she arrived at the security checkpoint, she looked at Yan Heqing for a while and said apologetically: "Xiao Yan, I'm sorry, he hurt you, and you helped me..."

Both of them knew that he was Lu Muchi, and Yan Heqing smiled, "You are you, he is him, you don't need to apologize for him."

Xu Qiaoyin's motherly love burst out. Yan Heqing knew that he was only 18 years old. Tears rolled down her face. She stepped forward and gave him a hug, "What will you do if he finds out that I'm gone?"

"Don't worry." Yan Heqing also hugged Xu Qiaoyin gently, "I have a way."

The radio was urging her to board the plane. Yan Heqing let go of her, took out a tissue from his pocket and handed it to Xu Qiaoyin, "May you only smile in the future."

Xu Qiaoyin covered her mouth, tears pouring even more heavily.

She wiped away her tears and asked Yan Heqing for one more thing, "It's not convenient for me to contact Aunt Zhang at the moment. Please go to the orphanage next time and tell her that I'm fine and I will be fine in the future."

Yan Heqing agreed.

At half past two, a plane took off on time.

Yan Heqing raised his head and looked at the sky quietly, unsure whether it was Xu Qiaoyin's flight.

He just knows for sure.

Lu Muchi has no mother anymore.

Yuan Wen and Xu Qiaoyin settled their differences and shared such warm maternal love.

Lu Muchi why.

There was no emotion in Yan Heqing's eyes. After a moment, he turned around and walked out of the airport.

Get in the car and start driving back to Lu Muchi's villa.

His original plan was to see Xu Qiaoyin off, go home from the airport, and wait for Lu Muchi to come to his door.

But Lu Lin taught him one thing while fishing in the sea.

If you want to catch a 200-pound tuna, you need to use small fish that live in the sea instead of ordinary bait.

Small fish can also kill big fish.

He changed his mind.

He wanted to wait for him at Lu Muchi's territory.

At this time, a WeChat notification popped up on the phone.

Then came the vibrations one after another.

This frequency would not be Lu Lin, it would be Lin Fengzhi, or the class group.

Yan Heqing ignored it and returned to Lu Muchi's villa, but Lu Muchi hadn't come back yet.

He parked the car, carried an empty bag, and went up to the second floor under the watchful eyes of the servant.

After walking into the empty room and closing the door, Yan Heqing took out his phone and checked WeChat.

As he thought, it was a class group, and Yang Rucheng made an announcement.

[There will be a week-long activity in the mountains next week! ]

Before Yan Heqing could take a closer look, a friend request popped up.

From Class 2 of Biology.

Gu Xingye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.2K 2.7K 10
"𝘊𝘒𝘯 𝘐 𝘡𝘰𝘢𝘀𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘢𝘳 𝘡π˜ͺπ˜₯π˜₯π˜ͺ𝘦𝘴?" "π˜—π˜’π˜³π˜₯𝘰𝘯?" "π˜ π˜–π˜œπ˜™ π˜π˜–π˜™π˜•π˜š! π˜›π˜©π˜¦ 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘢𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘒π˜₯!" ━━━━━━ 𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩π˜ͺ𝘀𝘩...
1.7M 95.7K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
247K 7.3K 185
https://m.shubaow.net/238/238191/ After inheriting hundreds of millions of inheritances, the wealthy husband is back Author: Gongzi Xunhuan Category:...
3.1M 256K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...