The substitute has awakened

由 Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... 更多

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Untitled Part 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 085
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 End of text
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140

Chapter 70

534 11 0
由 Demens88c

How could there be such a coincidence in the world?

As soon as Lu Lin arrived, the power went out.

The sensor light in the corridor is still on.

Faint light and shadow shone in, mostly covered by Lu Lin. Yan Heqing's eyes were hidden in the darkness, and only the smaller half of his snow-white cheeks could be seen.

"The circuit breaker may have tripped."

The meter box is at the door.

The meter box, full of traces of time, creaked when it was opened.

The electric meter stopped. There was a small iron box with peeling paint underneath. After unscrewing the screws of the box, one screw was inconspicuously disconnected from the iron sheet.

Yan Heqing closed the iron box calmly: "There seems to be a problem with the wiring. I'll contact the landlord."

Apart from security and sanitation, this old community has no property. If you have any questions, please contact the landlord.

Yan Heqing's landlord was a stingy middle-aged man. When he heard there was a problem with the line, he said he would come over after dinner and take a look and he would fix it.

He lives in another community and it takes about an hour to get here.

When he rented a house to Yan Heqing, he had a lot of problems. He said that he would repair it, but after a few days, Yan Heqing repaired it by himself. He was even on his way here.

It was the same today. At that point, he would make excuses for not being able to come, such as something happened at home suddenly, the battery car was out of power, etc., so Yan Heqing would have to wait until Yan Heqing could fix it himself. He knew that this college student was very capable of doing things.

The broken water heater in the bathroom should have been replaced a long time ago. The repair cost is not much less than buying a new one. He wanted to use this to raise some rent, but he didn't want to be cut off by 200 yuan by Yan Heqing. Yan Heqing repaired the water heater himself and did not need to replace it.

Yan Heliang made sure every step was taken.

The only miscalculation was that the screws were loosened too quickly and the instant noodles were not yet cooked.

His plans would always go slightly wrong with Lu Lin.

He also couldn't see through Lu Lin's attitude towards him.

Is it curiosity, liking, temporary hormonal effects, or does it have to be him?

Yan Heqing couldn't be sure.

Lu Muchi had once beaten Lin Feng to death, but now, within a few months, Bai Yueguang had turned into a piece of rice.

The Lin couple treated Lin Fengzhi better than their own children, and in Lin Fengzhi's heart, they could not compare to the unfamiliar Lu Lin.

Human emotions are sometimes unimaginably heavy, and sometimes incredibly cheap.

Yan Heqing thought of that embrace on the sea.

With his back turned, he couldn't see Lu Lin's expression.

He wanted to do it again.

I want to see Lu Lin's every expression clearly, and also understand the reason for his heartbeat that night and that moment.

After closing the meter box silently, Yan Heqing entered the room and suggested, "It won't be repaired in a while, why don't we go out to eat?"

Lu Lin put down the bag, took off his coat and said, "The gas you used."

He went into the kitchen. The old community did not have natural gas, nor was it equipped with an induction cooker. It still used gas tanks.

Yan Heqing understood what Lu Lin meant. He closed the door and took out a scented candle from the drawer in the dark.

The order he collected when buying daily necessities was said to be osmanthus incense, but he had never smelled the fragrance. He went into the kitchen and lit a candle.

The swaying flames were like a wild fishing fire that night. It was not big, but it was enough to illuminate a corner of the world.

Just as Yan Heqing was about to go out, Lu Lin had already followed him into the kitchen. He took off his coat, wearing a simple solid-color shirt. He rolled up his cuffs, took off his watch and put it on the shelf with sundries. "How can I help?"

Yan Heqing placed the candle on the cooking table, "No, the side dishes have been washed in advance."

He put the water in the soup pot and put it on the gas stove, turned it on, and blue flames burst out. Yan Heqing flushed his hands and took out the cutting board to cut the beef.

The area of the cooking table is limited. To put the cutting board, the candle must be moved. Yan Heqing was just about to move the candle when his warm breath blew into his ears. Lu Lin took the candle first, and he stopped moving, lowering his head to cut the meat.

There was only the sound of stove fire burning in the small space, and Lu Lin looked at Yan Heqing.

The candlelight fell on Yan Heqing's eyelashes. His eyelashes were long and thick, naturally curved, and the ends of his eyes were slightly upward. The candlelight moved downwards, showing his lower lash line and slightly convex silkworms.

Moving further down, the bridge of the nose is a straight line like a Greek sculpture.

Lu Lin's hand holding the candle moved slowly, and this time the candlelight fell on Yan He's clear lips.

His lips were neither thin nor thick, just right. Due to the candlelight, the color of their lips was rosy and shiny. Lu Lin thought of the unknown wild berries he had seen in the wild and soaked in mountain spring water. They had this color.

"Have you ever been in love?" Lu Lin suddenly spoke, his voice magnetic, like the narration of a documentary.

He asked suddenly, and Yan Heqing stopped his knife and tilted his head to look at him. The shallow pupils are in the light and shadow, and the eyes are cut through the water.

"Have you talked about it?"

Their eyes met, Lu Lin's eyes were dark, "You like to ask questions very much." But she still replied to him, "No."

"Neither do I." Yan Heqing raised his lips slightly, picked up the beef cubes with a blade, put them into a bowl, added cooking wine, light soy sauce, and pepper, stirred evenly, and marinated.

"There's still a lot to do and no time."

"Is this why you rejected that boy?"

This time Yan Heqing reacted for a few seconds before he realized that Lu Lin should be referring to his software engineering classmate Fu Helang.

When Lu Lin went to Beijing University to give a speech, she met Fu Helang and confessed to him.

"no."

The soup pot was boiling. Yan Heqing lowered the heat, turned around and put three eggs in. There was a large bowl with ice cubes next to it. After leaving it for a while, half of the bowl of ice water melted.

Turning his back to Lu Lin, he said, "I don't like it."

Lu Lin remained silent for a moment before saying, "Aside from studying and fishing, I don't see any other hobbies you have."

The eggs were boiled for six minutes. Yan Heqing picked up the eggs and put them into the ice water.

The egg fell into the bottom of the bowl with a crisp sound, and Yan Heqing's voice was also very clear, "Yes, I also like to be friends with you."

The hug planned by Yan Heqing failed to be implemented.

Just after cooking instant noodles and soaking in lychee honey water, Lu Lin answered the phone and left without using his chopsticks.

Yan Heqing heard a sentence or two.

It seemed to be a call from Lu Ruchan's nanny. Lu Changcheng and Lu Han were now at Lu Ruchan's retreat villa.

The candle on the coffee table was half burned, and the air was filled with the faint scent of osmanthus.

It turns out that for the fragrance to spread, it must be ignited and burned for a period of time.

Yan Heqing did not blow out the candle, he opened the door and went out. After a while, the room returned to light.

Returning to the room, Yan Heqing slowly finished two bowls of instant noodles.

The soft-boiled eggs were cooked particularly successfully, with an orange paste that flowed through the heart. It was a pity that Lu Lin could not see it.

After eating, Yan Heqing rested for a while before getting on the scale to measure the weight.

123.

Yan Heqing solved the instant noodles, and Lu Lin also rushed to the mountainside villa.

The living room was brightly lit, and Lu Changcheng's voice penetrated the door.

"What good will it do you to cut off the descendants of my Lu family!"

Lu Ruchan looked particularly bad, and the nanny who took care of her boldly said, "My wife needs to be quiet. The doctor said no loud noises are allowed."

Lu Changcheng's face darkened, "You——"

Lu Han bumped his shoulder quietly, "Dad, A-Lin is here."

Lu Changcheng glanced at Lu Han sideways, disdainful of his sneakiness.

Useless stuff!

Lu Changcheng looked forward and saw Lu Lin walking over.

Lu Ruchan's face was ashen. Seeing Lu Lin's arrival, she finally gained some popularity. As soon as Lu Lin came over, she held his hand tightly.

Lu Changcheng snorted, but kept silent.

Lu Lin felt Lu Ruchan shaking. He squatted down, followed the back of Lu Ruchan's hand, and said comfortingly: "Go back to the house to rest first, I will come with you later."

Lu Ruchan asked in a trembling voice: "Aren't you leaving tonight?"

Lu Lin replied, "I'm not leaving."

Lu Ruchan stopped shaking and slowly let go of Lu Lin's hand. The nanny was very smart and immediately pushed Lu Ruchan back to the house.

Only Lu Lin, Lu Changcheng and Lu Han were left in the living room.

Lu Han glanced at Lu Lin's face, which was very calm, but his heart was still pounding.

His younger brother is cruel even without an expression on his face.

On the day his grandmother passed away, she called him and asked him to go to the hospital to see her. He made an appointment to play golf. When he arrived at the golf course, he didn't want to cause trouble, so he said perfunctorily that he would go later.

The old lady kept talking about what she wanted to see him for the last time, but he got bored and hung up the phone.

Unexpectedly, it was the last meeting. When he got excited about playing, no one was there.

He knew he was wrong and rushed to the hospital to admit his mistake. Lu Changcheng didn't say anything. Lu Lin, who was guarding the bedside, suddenly walked up to him and punched him.

No one could pull away.

That was the only time in Lu Han's life that he was beaten, and it took him several months to recover.

He was afraid of Lu Lin, who usually looked like an top student and beat people harder than a professional boxer.

It wasn't him who instigated him today. It was because Lu Muchi didn't get into trouble recently, went to and from get off work on time, and got involved in a big project. Most importantly, he didn't contact Lin Fengzhi.

Lu Changcheng was relieved and happy. With nothing to do, he started thinking about Lu Lin's marriage again.

If you don't listen to him, you should listen to Lu Ruchan.

Lu Changcheng came to the villa, and Lu Han also wanted to see Lu Lin have fun, so he followed.

Unexpectedly, Lu Lin came back halfway, and Lu Han wanted to find a reason to go out first so as not to affect him.

Before he could speak, Lu Lin said calmly: "I like men."

Lu Han didn't care about his manners for a moment, and was stunned to the spot.

Lu Changcheng was even more shocked. His vision went dark for several seconds, and he would have fallen if he hadn't been using his cane.

Lu Changcheng's lungs were about to explode with anger. The younger one likes men, but they are still figuring it out, and the older one also likes men. If word spreads, where will he put his face?

Lu Changcheng was trembling all over and stamped his cane, "Say it again!"

He was threatening Lu Lin to change his story.

Lu Lin's face was expressionless, "I like men and will only marry him."

Lu Changcheng's blood pressure rushed to his face. This was not only because he liked men, but also because he had a stable partner!

Thinking that the leader of the Lu family was exposed to be dating a man, his blood boiled and he couldn't breathe.

"Ni, Ni—" Before he could finish his words, Lu Changcheng's hand slipped down and he held his chest and gasped.

Lu Han recovered from his surprise, quickly stepped forward to support Lu Changcheng, and called Lu Changcheng's accompanying doctor to come in.

There was a lot of excitement, but Lu Changcheng was okay. He was too excited and lacked oxygen. Seven or eight cars came with a bang and left in a mighty manner.

Lu Lin first washed his hands and changed his clothes before going to Lu Ruchan's room.

Lu Ruchan was not lying on the bed. She was sitting by the window. When she heard footsteps, she turned around in her wheelchair. Her face had returned to calm.

"Are you getting married?" Lu Ruchan smiled.

The room is well insulated but not inaudible.

Last time Lu Lin brought Yan Heqing back for the New Year, she had actually guessed it.

Gender didn't matter, and it didn't matter who was in charge of the Lu family. She just wanted her children to be happy.

And she also likes Yan Heqing very much. Who wouldn't like such a good boy who is as transparent and kind as ice and snow?

I just didn't expect that Lu Lin wanted to get married.

18 years old is a bit younger, but it is also the legal age for marriage and can be registered.

Lu Lin squatted down and rubbed Lu Ruchan's knees, wondering what he was thinking.

After a moment, he gave the answer, "As long as he wants."

On the weekend, Lu Muchi got up early for the first time.

I took a shower at five o'clock, sprayed on perfume, and wore formal clothes seriously.

Without him, a suit tempts Yan Heqing.

Lu Muchi is extremely confident. In terms of suitability, only his uncle is slightly better than him.

Lu Muchi even cooked porridge.

After cooking it once, he felt that he had a talent for cooking porridge.

When Yan Heqing arrives, they will have a bowl of delicious porridge cooked by him. This weekend, they will clear up all their misunderstandings and become compatible.

Thinking of this, Lu Muchi was moved with emotion. He wished he could immediately put Yan Heqing on the bed, kiss him until he was deprived of oxygen, and hug him until he couldn't get out of bed!

The more Lu Machi thought about it, the more excited he became, and he would look at his watch every few minutes.

At 8 o'clock, the doorbell finally rang.

Just as the servant was about to open the door, Lu Muchi rushed to the entrance first, cut his hair, and opened the door eagerly.

Outside the door, Yan Heqing was holding a painting, and a whiff of white musk, mixed with a fragrant aroma similar to almonds, came to him.

Extremely boring.

Lu Muchi makes and loves exclusive perfumes.

In the original article, one of Lu Muchi's young lovers came out of Lu Muchi's bed smelling of this perfume and slapped him ten times in the face for accidentally entering the room.

Lu Muchi was naked from the waist up, leaning on the bed and smoking lazily, looking at the excitement with a half-smile.

If he dared to fight back, Lu Muchi would give him even more humiliating humiliation than this.

Yan Heqing felt like vomiting.

But he just entered the house calmly.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

35.4K 644 36
The skibidi toilet under attack different worlds, camera man, speaker man and tv man to save earth fight against the toilet.
3.5M 149K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
2.1K 58 13
There is always this overwhelming emotion of contentment, whether it is raining or when you are safe in your family's arms. But one person, a forbidd...
1.7M 95.7K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...