The substitute has awakened

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Untitled Part 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 085
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 End of text
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140

Chapter 68

491 16 0
By Demens88c

When he heard Chu Ziyu calling Mr. Lu, Xie Yunjie quickly covered his mouth to avoid laughing.

In fact, Lu Lin takes good care of herself. As long as she doesn't keep a serious face and changes into casual clothes to run in college, she can still pretend to be a senior.

Chu Ziyu did it on purpose.

Regarding Yan Heqing, he mistakenly thought that Lu Lin only told Xie Yunjie, how could he get out of this sullen mood!

However, Yan Heqing didn't care. He looked at Lu Lin and asked, "You want to sail the boat?"

Lu Lin didn't appear much in the original text, and even Lin Fengzhi didn't know he could sail a boat. But Yan Heqing wasn't surprised, and Lu Lin was not surprised at anything.

He cares more about sea fishing.

Fishing is addictive.

Lu Lin saw what he was thinking, "The captain will drive first, and I will drive a little further to the sea where I often go. That area is rich in resources and can catch hundreds of kilograms of tuna."

Another thing Lu Lin didn't mention was that he met a whale in that sea area last time.

It just depends on luck. He doesn't want Yan Heqing to get his hopes up and be disappointed again.

Yan Heqing is knowledgeable: "What bait should I use to catch tuna?"

"Using local materials, we first catch a small sea fish as bait, which is very attractive to big tuna."

The two of them were talking and ignored Chu Ziyu and Xie Yunjie who got on the boat first.

Chu Ziyu was shocked and stunned.

This was the first time he saw Lu Lin being so patient.

One of the rare times in junior high school when he was eager to learn, he asked Lu Lin a math problem. Lu Lin scribbled on the paper, pulled it off and gave it to him, without adding a single word.

Xie Yunjie had the same experience. He patted Chu Ziyu on the shoulder and said, "You are a treasure, and others can't compare to you."

Only then did Chu Ziyu become serious. He lowered his voice and said, "A-Lin, are you serious?"

Xie Yunjie was not sure either. No one could see through Lu Lin. Often you thought you were on the same floor as him, but in fact he had already reached the top floor. Xie Yunjie smiled and said, "I don't know, but Yan Heqing is definitely his only special one." ."

Chu Ziyu was gearing up.

Now that Lu Lin is sure, he will definitely help!

Chasing people, his experience is enough to publish a book!

Chu Ziyu left Xie Yunjie behind and chased after him, "Master Xiao Yan, wait for me!"

Xie Yunjie slowly followed.

The yacht is Lu Lin's private yacht, equipped with a captain, first mate, second mate, cleaner, and chef.

Most of the time, Lu Lin goes out to sea alone, and only occasionally meets up with a few fishing friends.

The lower deck on the first floor is almost close to the water. There are two chairs. Lu Lin usually fishes here. The second floor is the main deck. In addition to comfortable rooms, there is also a leisure and entertainment hall where you can sing, watch movies and hold parties. Okay, but I only thank Yunjie for borrowing the boat a few times.

Lu Lin bought this yacht just for sea fishing.

During the period when he was most crazy about sea fishing, he went out to sea every week, rain or shine.

The chef has already prepared a midnight snack, a light seafood porridge, as well as some wave dragon and king crab.

Yan Heqing had no appetite.

After he got on the boat, he discovered that he was a little seasick. Especially now that the boat was heading into the deep sea, the surroundings were dark and there was only the constant sound of water. This discomfort was intensified.

But he didn't show it and drank his porridge quietly.

Chu Ziyu kept talking, "There was a party in high school, and there was a shortage of harmonica players. In order not to dance with the girls, A-Lin chose to play the harmonica. I thought he was forcing himself on it, but I didn't expect that he played a harmonica at the party. I don't know why, but all the girls in the school became his fans, and I was so jealous..."

He was chewing the delicious crab meat and suddenly asked Yan Heqing, "Master Yan, have you ever heard A Lin play the harmonica?"

Yan Heqing swallowed the porridge, "No." He said politely, "Just call me by my name."

"Okay, Xiao Heqing!" Chu Ziyu knew him well and didn't blush at all, "Let me tell you, A Lin was so popular when he was in school. He didn't even know what they liked about him. He wouldn't laugh if he wasn't sentimental. A manager is nothing like me, gentle, smiling, considerate and warm..."

After a few glasses of wine, Chu Ziyu couldn't help but feel sad. He changed from helping others to recalling the history of blood and tears of lost love.

Xie Yunjie had already heard the cocoon in his ears, and he shook his head with Yan Heqing, "Ignore him, I have to say it every month."

Lu Lin also put down his chopsticks, "Let's go rest first and get up early to fish."

Yan Heqing nodded, feeling a little nauseous when he stood up.

Hearing the room, Chu Ziyu raised his head with tears in his eyes and stuck out his tongue, "How can I sleep in three rooms? Ah, I'll allocate it!" He struggled to stand up, "I sleep with brother Heqing! We are young people, we have Common topic... hmm???"

Xie Yunjie covered his mouth, pushed his chair back, smiled and said to Yan Heqing, "Believe me, no one can bear to sleep with him for a minute."

Yan Heqing wanted to say something back, but his stomach was churning violently. He nodded lightly and followed Lu Lin.

Lu Lin did not lead Yan Heqing to the room, but took him to the bathroom.

"Don't hold it in, it will be fine if you spit it out."

Yan Heqing's patience reached the limit, and there was a thin layer of sweat on his forehead. He stepped forward to support the sink, buried it in the sink, and vomited quietly.

I didn't eat much, and after vomiting for a while, I was empty.

He rinsed his mouth and raised his head. In the mirror, his face was pale, but his mouth was surprisingly red. His pupils also looked as if they had been washed due to physiological tears. He wiped off the water on the corners of his lips, turned around and apologized, "Sorry, I didn't know I would seasick."

"No need to apologize, seasickness is a very common thing." Lu Lin handed over something, "I also got seasick when I went to sea for the first time. Lozenges will be much better."

The transparent orange candy wrapper reflects light and has been peeled off, revealing an orange candy.

Yan Heqing took it and put it in his mouth, feeling sour and sweet, "Thank you."

Lu Lin's eyes fell on his two shiny lips, and he quickly moved away and walked out, "I'll take you back to your room."

The other rooms are not tidied up, and there are also staff lounges. Only three rooms can be occupied.

Lu Lin arranged for Yan Heqing to live alone in a room.

The room is very large, similar to a suite in a five-star hotel. The floor-to-ceiling curtains are drawn tightly. If you don't think that you are on a ship, it is no different from a hotel.

Yan Heqing didn't have the energy to take a shower, so he quickly rinsed his mouth and went to bed to rest.

Lu Lin left the room and returned to the restaurant.

Chu Ziyu counted his sixth lover, his face was filled with tears, "Do you think I am miserable?"

"Yes." Xie Yunjie said nonchalantly.

Xie Yunjie was surprised when he saw Lu Lin coming in. He put down his phone and stood up, "Why are you back?"

Lu Lin came over and sat down. He unbuttoned a button with one hand, grabbed a can of beer, opened it with one hand, and poured it directly up his neck, his Adam's apple rolling violently.

Not to mention that Lu Lin never drank beer, but when this rough drinking method appeared on him, Chu Ziyu forgot to cry and stared at him dumbfounded.

Xie Yunjie was also dumbfounded. "What's going on?"

Yan Heqing's lips kept flashing before Lu Lin's eyes.

I think he is a beast.

Even though he was vomiting like that, he was thinking about another thing.

He got up and walked to the deck again.

Xie Yunjie asked: "Why go!"

Lu Lin walked very fast.

"diving."

Yan Heqing heard a loud sound of water.

He thought he was dreaming.

I opened my eyes in confusion, and saw a few rays of light coming from the gaps in the curtains.

The discomfort was all gone. He felt completely comfortable now. He lifted the quilt and got out of bed. Yan Heqing put on his shoes and walked to the window to open the curtains.

Shocked instantly.

The boat stopped, and outside the floor-to-ceiling windows, there was the boundless blue sea. The morning light fell on the sea, making it a soft, sparkling light.

It's as beautiful as if you're still in a dream.

Yan Heqing watched quietly for a long time until there was a knock on the door.

"Xiao Heqing! Get up! A Lin caught 200 pounds of tuna! Damn it!"

Rushing to the deck, the captain, chef, cleaner, and Xie Yunjie stood in front of them, but Lu Lin was not seen.

Chu Ziyu grabbed Yan Heqing and squeezed in, "Give me."

After squeezing through the crowd, Yan Heqing first saw Lu Lin handling fish, and then he saw huge tuna that he had never seen before, several baskets of crabs, several baskets of lively shrimps, and various types of sea fish covering the deck.

Lu Lin was handling tuna, and Yan Heqing came. He looked up, his hair was still wet, and a little less sharp than usual. A smile overflowed from the corners of his lips, "Good morning."

Before Yan Heqing could say anything, Xie Yunjie winked at him and said, "Thanks to you, Alin is going to cook today."

"Fuck!" Chu Ziyu had already begun to swallow his saliva, "The last time I ate Mr. Lu's cooking was after the college entrance examination!" He got excited again, "Xiao Heqing, you don't know, Lu Lin's existence is to serve others Tian Du, studies well, plays basketball well, cooks well..."

Yan Heqing never took his eyes off the tuna.

For lunch, Lu Lin made shrimp dumplings with tender tofu skin. They were so fresh that Chu Ziyu liked them, but they were too bland. He suggested, "Chef Lu, make something spicy tonight! I like it." !"

Lu Lin didn't respond at all.

Yan Heqing took a few bites and then went to the first deck to fish.

He was also very lucky and caught several big wave dragons on his first sea fishing trip.

By sunset, it was quite rewarding.

Xie Yunjie and Chu Ziyu spent an afternoon diving in the water. When they got back to the boat, they were exhausted and went back to their room to sleep immediately after dinner.

Yan Heqing is still fishing and will return tomorrow morning. This is a rare trip and he wants to fish at night.

The sea was calm at night, and there was a light hanging on the deck. Yan Heqing stared at the water intently, not knowing when Lu Lin came.

"You're not old, but you're quite addicted." Lu Lin sat down next to him.

Yan Heqing raised his lips and said, "It's a bit."

"Besides fishing." Lu Lin looked at his profile, "What else do you like?"

The long eyelashes cast thick shadows on both sides under the eyes, and the lips were dry. Yan Heqing pursed his lips unconsciously before saying, "What do you like besides fishing?"

Lu Lin took something out of his pocket.

A ray of silver light is reflected in the light and shadow, which is sometimes deep and sometimes shallow.

It's a harmonica.

"Do you want to listen?" Lu Lin asked quietly, "I can't request songs, and I don't know how to play much."

The corners of Yan Heqing's lips curved slightly, "I don't know many songs."

Lu Lin didn't speak anymore. He raised the harmonica to his mouth. He was still looking at Yan Heqing. For a moment, a slow and melodious tune sounded on the quiet deck.

Yan Heqing listened quietly.

Soon, he heard it.

When I was in high school, this song was often played on the school radio. I don't know the title of the song.

I just remember there is a lyric in it.

[You are clear and mysterious, like the shores of Lake Baikal. ]

There seemed to be a wind blowing, and the hanging lighting swayed slightly, and the light and shadow fell on the side of Yan Heqing's face. Suddenly he took a breath. He looked ahead and held his breath.

Cool water splashed onto his cheeks.

The harmonica continued, and Yan Heqing's palms trembled slightly. He raised his head and suddenly grabbed Lu Lin's hand, holding it tightly and hard.

The tune suddenly stopped.

The next moment, Yan Heqing spoke, "Lu Lin, it's a whale."

Lu Lin followed Yan Heqing's line of sight and looked sideways. In front of the deck, a whale stopped in the water, making a pure cry like a baby and gently spraying water.

When the light shines on it, it's pure white.

A white whale.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.5K 644 36
The skibidi toilet under attack different worlds, camera man, speaker man and tv man to save earth fight against the toilet.
687K 71.6K 27
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
709K 27.3K 30
Sophia Dalton, an innocent girl who is trapped but doesn't know it. Living in a perfect world her parents created for her, she is as happy as can be...
3.2M 260K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...