The substitute has awakened

Oleh Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... Lebih Banyak

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Untitled Part 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 085
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 End of text
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140

Chapter 62

499 13 0
Oleh Demens88c

While Lin Fengzhi was talking, Yan Heqing had already thought of a new idea.

Lu Muchi was imprisoned in Lu Zhai, and he lost an opportunity for his next plan.

Now that Lin Fengzhi asked him to come to visit, it undoubtedly gave him the most legitimate reason.

But Yan Heqing was not in a hurry to agree to Lin Fengzhi.

He wants to be "chased" by Lin Fengzhi to agree.

As expected, Yan Heqing remained silent and said nothing, but Lin Fengzhi felt guilty. He also knew that his request was too much.

"I know it's very difficult for you to face Lu Muchi..." He looked more serious. "I will help you if you need it in the future!"

Yan Heqing finally said, "Besides, it's very busy since school starts."

The class group has been very lively recently, and Lin Fengzhi realized the reason. It turned out that school was about to start.

He bit the corner of his lower lip, "Is it okay this weekend?"

He didn't mean to rush Yan Heqing, but the situation was too urgent. The longer he delayed, the more he was worried that it would cause a bigger trouble.

He knew Lu Muchi's temper best, and he was more stubborn than anyone else.

Yan Heqing still didn't give a clear answer, "Watch it on the weekend."

Lin Fengzhi started out as a star in the crowd. Everyone liked him and pampered him. Except for Lu Lin, Yan Heqing was the second person who disobeyed him. Lin Fengzhi was not used to it and felt aggrieved.

He let go of Yan Heqing's arm, lowered his head and said gloomily, "Oh. Then let me know as soon as you are free, and I will tell you the address."

Now that the trouble was barely solved, Lin Fengzhi's nerves, which had been tense for several days, finally relaxed for a moment, and he remembered the hundreds of thousands of crystal ornaments there.

It wasn't Lu Muchi, he thought of another person, the woman who gave Yan Heqing expensive fruits.

He inquired curiously, "Brother, what is the name of the friend who is chasing you?"

He casually gave away hundreds of thousands of crystal ornaments. Maybe he was from their circle, maybe he knew them.

Yan Heqing did not expect that Lin Fengzhi's memory was surprisingly good on such insignificant matters. He said calmly, "He didn't chase me."

Lu Lin is only in the contact stage with him now.

Lin Fengzhi didn't care, "Let's not talk about chasing him. He is a very good friend to you."

Yan Heqing looked calm and said, "I will introduce you to me next time I have the opportunity."

"Isn't it that mysterious...forget it." Lin Fengzhi muttered, he raised his hand and looked at the time, "It's getting late, I'll leave first, you have a good rest."

When he reached the door, he stopped suddenly.

There was a question that had been lingering in his mind for a long time.

Like a silkworm that keeps spinning silk, it has finally become a thick cocoon during this period.

If you don't ask, the cocoon will explode.

Beiqi bit down a few teeth marks on his lips. He didn't turn around and said, "Brother, can I ask another question? You have to answer me honestly."

Yan Heqing looked at him and said, "Okay."

"You..." Lin Fengzhi summoned up the courage to ask, "When my parents went to the orphanage to adopt orphans, did you hide on purpose and give me the opportunity to adopt?"

This paragraph exhausted Lin Fengzhi's energy.

He thought about this problem countless times and forced himself to forget it countless times.

He was afraid that the result would be an answer he couldn't bear.

Don't be!

It must not be!

Lin Fengzhi's chest heaved violently.

He hoped very much, Yan Heqing replied, no.

The air became quiet, and for Lin Fengzhi, seconds seemed like years. In reality, only one second passed before Yan Heqing answered.

"yes."

Yan He cleared his voice and said, "I said, I will always protect you."

Lin Fengzhi's back stiffened.

He bit his lower lip before giving a mechanical smile, "Oh."

Opened the door and left.

After a few steps, Lin Fengzhi started running, and the sound of panicked and hasty footsteps filled the corridor.

After leaving the unit building, Lin Fengzhi raised his hand to hold down his rapidly beating heart. A faint smell of rust filled his mouth, the taste of blood.

He bit his lip.

It's actually true...

He met his parents, eldest brother and second brother, and it turned out to be the opportunity given to him by Yan Heqing!

Lin Fengzhi's eyes suddenly darkened, and his entire field of vision was filled with dense black, but very quickly, within 1 or 2 seconds.

As his vision gradually became clearer, Lin Fengzhi looked back at the stairwell where the sensor lights were turned off.

It was dark and deep, like an unknown bloody mouth.

He let go of his badly bruised lips, then turned around and ran into the car.

——

Upstairs, Yan He cleaned the dishes. He walked to the wall, pressed his back against the wall, closed his eyes and meditated on the overall structure of Lu Muchi's mountainside villa.

These descriptions are scattered in 5.01 million words, fragmented and messy.

Most of them appeared during the three years when he was imprisoned in the mountainside villa.

Entering from the garden, the main house is a three-story villa, with a small storage room hidden behind the garage next to it.

That was the dark room where he had been locked up all year round.

...

Sweat gradually broke out on his fair and translucent forehead. After 15 minutes, Yan Heqing opened his eyes.

He walked to the coffee table, squatted down, turned on the computer, and used software to model a simulated villa.

To prevent him from escaping, Lu Machi not only arranged for guards but also installed surveillance cameras throughout the house.

Xu Qiaoyin is the maternal love that Lu Muchi has longed for for more than ten years, no less obsessed with Lin Fengzhi than he once was.

This time there was no Lin Fengzhi to mediate their conflicts, and there was an extremely disgusting and terrible "reunion". In order to prevent Xu Qiaoyin from running away, Lu Muchi would definitely install surveillance cameras.

He wants to find out the exact location of these surveillances.

Yan Heqing marked most of the monitoring points in the villa modeling, and he wanted to find a few remaining ones when he could.

After doing all this, Yan Heqing closed the computer and went to take a shower.

It was still very early when I came out after washing, ten o'clock.

Yan Heqing did not read or review textbooks as usual. School started tomorrow and he planned to rest early.

Passing by the coffee table, Yan Heqing stopped.

He bent down and opened the drawer.

The cube of light lies quietly inside.

He took it out and went to the kitchen.

Opening the freshness compartment of the refrigerator, he took out the only bucket of pure water left, unscrewed the bottle cap, poured it all into the basin, put it into the Light Cube and wiped it carefully.

After washing, he dried it with a clean towel, wrapped it and returned to the coffee table.

Opening the same drawer, the royal blue velvet box is as new as ever.

Taking out the box and opening it, Yan Heqing wanted to put the Cube of Light back.

He didn't know that this cube of light cost hundreds of thousands.

He uncovered the towel, and the light falling from above his head illuminated the Light Cube. In the palm of Yan Heqing's hand, there were rainbow lights one after another.

The action paused for two seconds.

Yan Heqing put the cube of light back to its original place, closed the lid, and the two ties of the same color formed an auspicious knot.

Gently, put it into the deepest part of the drawer.

On the first day of school, the weather cleared up and Beijing University, which had been deserted for the winter vacation, returned to its usual bustle.

Yan He memorized the new semester's course schedule in his mind early in the morning.

He arrived at the classroom first.

The first and second classes are nothing special, College English 2. Moreover, it is a public elective course with students from different departments.

Section 34 is botany.

The classroom was to be moved from the first floor to the fourth floor. Yan Heqing walked on the inside of the crowded corridor.

In front of him, there was a boy with outstanding height. They were a group of people, chatting and laughing as they went upstairs, which was very lively.

They all held botany books in their hands.

Going up to the fourth floor, Yan Heqing turned left. The group of people in front of him had just entered classroom B401.

Yan Heqing's destination is also B401.

He walked into B401. The classroom was noticeably quieter, the front rows were all empty, and students began to fill the third row.

Yan Heqing took the book and walked to the empty seat in the first row to sit down.

Open the new textbook and preview quietly.

"That's Yan Heqing."

There was a faint sound of discussion.

"It's well-deserved, he's really good-looking! He's a comic book guy, with those eyelashes, that skin, and those fox eyes!"

"It's eye-catching! If anyone picks up his class schedule, I want to share the class schedule with him!"

...

As soon as Yan Heqing entered the classroom, Gu Xingye noticed it.

He couldn't help but notice.

Almost the moment Yan Heqing stepped into the classroom, he confirmed that this clean, thin and handsome student was Yan Heqing.

Long before meeting Yan Heqing, his mentor Yang Rucheng had already talked to him about Yan Heqing, who was one month younger, as if he had a great treasure.

Gu Xingye thought it was true that he had seen it, and it was not an exaggeration.

But Gu Xingye was more concerned about another thing.

Yan Heqing's eyebrows resemble Lin Fengzhi's.

He was sure that the boy he met at the school gate yesterday was Yan Heqing.

Such exquisite and unique eyebrows cannot be sold wholesale. Before Yan Heqing, he had met Lin Fengzhi.

Gu Xingye looked at Yan Heqing's back.

He was sure that Yan Heqing on Lin Fengzhi's cell phone was him.

——

Yan Heqing could feel the eyes behind him.

He didn't care, reading his own book.

In the class where I was interested, time passed very quickly. Two periods of botany passed by in a blink of an eye, and the bell rang for the end of school.

The teacher who taught botany was very impressed by Yan Heqing.

The only student in the first row, she asked Yan Heqing to get up and answer questions twice during class.

All answered.

After class, the teacher kindly stayed with Yan Heqing to chat for a while, waiting for him to go to the cafeteria. The cafeteria was crowded, and there were long queues at every window.

Yan Heqing originally planned to have lunch in the cafeteria and then go to the library to read for a while. Now that there are so many people, he decided to go home and cook dumplings to cope with it.

Turning around, he almost bumped into an unexpected person.

Lin Fengyi held a dinner plate in his right hand and touched his bumped chin with his left hand, which turned red.

He was subconsciously angry, but when he saw Yan Heqing's calm eyes, he forced himself back.

"Oh." He smiled, "What a coincidence."

Yan Heqing ignored him and walked around.

Lin Fengyi slammed his dinner plate on the table next to him and started to chase Yan Heqing angrily.

What kind of attitude does Yan Heqing have!

Are you so nonchalant about bumping into someone?

Lifting his feet, but unable to put them down, Lin Fengyi watched as Yan Heqing disappeared at the door of the cafeteria.

grass!

His legs are so weak!

Lin Fengyi was unwilling to look away, grabbed the dinner plate angrily, ignored the row of horrified looks, and walked forward.

The young assistant coach was waiting for Lin Fengyi, and when he saw him coming back with a plate, his eyes were full of surprise. "Do you really want to eat in the cafeteria? Today is the end of the world?"

He lowered his voice quietly. "You come to school to find me, don't you just want to play in the classroom? That's not possible, the school is sacred and inviolable!"

Lin Fengyi ignored him and pressed the rice hard with the spoon, treating the rice as Yan Heqing, gnashing his teeth and compacting it back and forth.

He gave up a good night's sleep and came to Beijing University to look for him all morning. He couldn't find anyone, so he went to the cafeteria to wait and see!

His brain must have been twisted by the car chain!

——

After leaving the cafeteria, Yan Heqing was approaching the school gate when his cell phone rang.

The call was from an out-of-town number.

Twenty bridges.

Yan Heqing stared at the screen for a long time.

When the call was connected, his fingertips were trembling slightly.

He didn't even dare to speak first.

There was a brief silence, and an older male voice came across from the opposite side, "Is that Yan Heqing?"

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

8.2K 236 19
Sapnap is the prince or soon to be king. Karl is one of the servants at the castle. What will happen after they talk in Karl's free time. Will it be...
1.7M 95.4K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
246K 7.3K 185
https://m.shubaow.net/238/238191/ After inheriting hundreds of millions of inheritances, the wealthy husband is back Author: Gongzi Xunhuan Category:...
35.4K 644 36
The skibidi toilet under attack different worlds, camera man, speaker man and tv man to save earth fight against the toilet.