The substitute has awakened

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Untitled Part 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 085
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 End of text
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140

Chapter 61

516 12 1
By Demens88c

The car, worth tens of thousands of dollars, was not very spacious, and it was a little too narrow for Lu Lin. He bent down and sat in the cab, his head almost touching the roof of the car, and his field of vision was blocked a lot.

Yan Heqing was not small, so the two of them got into the car one after another, making the car even more crowded.

The air is much thinner.

Yan Heqing pulled the seat belt. There was a slight problem with the buckle of the original car. The buckle was not tightened for a long time, and it popped out when he let go.

He turned slightly sideways and lowered his head to tinker.

The soft and fluffy hair has a light shampoo smell, which is very clean.

Diluted the smell of gasoline in the car.

Lu Lin's eyes moved slightly, and just as he was about to speak, Yan Heqing fastened his seat belt, raised his eyes and said, "This is your first time driving such a low-end car."

When their eyes met, Lu Lin looked away first, then started the bike, "No, my first bicycle was an antique from my grandma's middle school days. It was considered high-end for her time, but for me, it's low-end."

Yan Heqing paused, "Your grandma's bicycle..."

"Pink women's bicycle." Lu Lin looked forward, with his hands bent on the reverse wheel, "I met Xie Yunjie when I was reporting for the first year of junior high school, and he laughed at me."

After a brief pause, "I ignored him. He said he was the top tyrant in Nanshan District in elementary school. I wanted to see him after school."

The first time Lu Lin mentioned him, Yan Heqing didn't know what he meant, so he asked along the way: "Have you gone?"

"I didn't go." Lu Lin said calmly, "I don't waste time on boring things."

"Mr. Xie doesn't seem to be willing to give up."

"On the third day after school, he led people to block my class."

Yan Heqing fell silent. Lu Lin would not talk about this episode for no reason. He had a purpose.

Without letting him wait long, Lu Lin spoke slowly, "I'm nothing special. I can ride an ordinary bicycle. I got into fights and got into trouble when I was young. A pack of two yuan of instant noodles is also commonplace."

Yan Heqing was quiet for a few seconds, and then suddenly said: "I am very good at cooking instant noodles. I will treat you to it if I have the opportunity in the future."

He said it lightly.

Instant noodles were once his most important staple food, cheap and convenient.

When he was growing up, he was hungry quickly and ate a lot. Zhao Huilin strictly remembered the number of rice jars. If it was less, he would scold him for eating too much and ask him to pay more for living expenses.

Yan Heqing bought a few boxes of instant noodles and hid them under the bed. When no one was home, he cooked two packages and added a few vegetable leaves. Zhao Huilin didn't know that he could also add a poached egg to the eggs saved from cooking occasionally.

If you wake up hungry in the middle of the night, you can eat dried buns sprinkled with seasonings without disturbing Zhao Yan's family in the kitchen.

After spending that period of time when it was very easy to get hungry, although there was no nutrition, Yan Heqing was still as tall as a bamboo after the rain, growing taller in one spring.

He must have followed his mother. He vaguely remembered that her mother could easily pick the big red pomegranate on the top of the tree.

Yan Heqing thought of another thing, "Who wins when you fight with Mr. Xie?"

There was a bend ahead, and Lu Lin couldn't quite remember this past event. He recalled for a moment, "Did you break half of his teeth, or two of them?"

Yan Heqing became quiet.

He also encountered unreasonable students in junior high school.

A girl gave him a love letter, and some boys stopped him and dragged him into the toilet during his physical education class.

They beat and kicked him around and warned him not to agree to girls.

He was not as powerful as Lu Lin. When he was beaten, he could do nothing but protect his head.

He didn't even think about resisting at that time.

He once read in a book that everyone is born with a pair of claws to protect themselves, and as they grow older, they will develop into great, indestructible armor.

The child's claws were tender and tender, and the tip of his claws was broken by Yan Shengbing's abuse.

When he was 7 years old, Yan Shengbing hit him for the first time.

He resisted at that time, pushed Yan Shengbing, and tried to escape from the house immediately.

As he approached the door, he was caught by Yan Shengbing.

The drunk man was so angry that he punched his face and body with fists.

"You run away again! I adopted you, so beating you is only natural! Damn! You dare to look down on me like a bastard that no one wants, I'll beat you to death! Beat you to death!"

The pain had never been so severe, and all he could see in his eyes was the overwhelming blood.

He was really scared.

So he hid his claws and took the beating silently, which would make him suffer less damage.

As a result, he forgot for a long time that he actually had claws, which could resist even if they were not sharp.

Fortunately, on his 18th birthday, God gave him an unparalleled gift.

He got his claws back.

"What are you thinking about?" Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed that Yan Heqing was distracted, and Lu Lin broke the silence again.

"I was thinking that I would be able to get my driver's license soon." Yan Heqing turned around, his eyes slightly curved, "Can I treat you to instant noodles that day? Add ham, beef, and soft-boiled eggs."

Lu Lin's voice was calm, "Okay."

The driving practice location is exactly the same as the test room. It should be a private training ground.

The venue was open and flat, with only two people, Lu Lin and Yan Heqing.

Yan Heqing passed the subject two items in one test, and the rest was to brush up on academic hours.

Every 15 minutes, Lu Lin took a driving practice photo and uploaded it.

Time passed, and after finishing the school day, Yan Heqing got out of the car.

At the moment when the sky is at the junction of light and dark, it is no longer so bright, but it is not so dark that it cannot be seen.

Lu Lin held up his phone and took a picture.

Then he put the phone back into his pocket as if nothing had happened.

The car stayed at the practice location and the two of them walked out side by side.

Lu Lin's driver was waiting outside. Yan Heqing first pointed to the subway entrance not far ahead, "No need to send me off. I can take the subway directly. It's very convenient."

Lu Lin didn't force it, "Be careful on the road."

Nodding and putting on his backpack, Yan Heqing walked towards the subway entrance. After walking a few steps, he stopped and looked back. Lu Lin was still standing there looking at him.

Yan Heqing suddenly waved to Lu Lin, "Lu Lin, see you on Saturday."

School starts tomorrow, and I will have to study again this Saturday.

The street lights on the roadside suddenly turned on, falling on the corners of his slightly raised lips.

This row of lights seemed to be lit just for him.

The corners of Lu Lin's mouth rose uncontrollably. He raised his hand and waved at Yan Heqing in a move he had never done before.

Lu Lin didn't say a word when he got in the car. He was just the driver who witnessed everything. When passing by Yan Heqing, the speed of the car was very sensible, slowing down and then slowing down.

Through the car window, Lu Lin watched Yan Heqing walk into the subway entrance, then looked away, lowered his head, and zoomed in on the snapshot.

In the photo, only half of the face of the young man who got off the car was visible. The light and shadow were intertwined and separated by a distance. Yan Heqing's face was actually blurred and nothing could be seen. However, Lu Lin's fingertips accurately landed on the corner of his mouth. Gently, very gently.

After a while, it was set as a screensaver.

——

Yan Heqing returned to the community. When he reached the door, he looked at the small supermarket that was still open and went in.

Walking to the shelf with instant noodles, Yan Heqing picked up the most common sauerkraut and beef noodles.

I went to the fresh food section and picked out a small piece of beef, a piece of lettuce, and a small handful of chives.

After settling the bill, Yan Heqing walked into the community.

Walking quickly to the unit building, the sensor lights on the third floor were on, but not on the second and fourth floors.

Yan Heqing didn't wait too long when he got a call.

He took out his cell phone.

It was Lin Fengzhi who had disappeared for many days.

Yan Heqing didn't pick it up, put it back in his pocket, and walked leisurely.

No one answered the call. Lin Fengzhi was very confused. He was not at home and did not answer the phone. What was Yan Heqing doing?

The phone automatically hung up when the time was up. Lin Fengzhi moved the phone away and tried to dial again. There were footsteps downstairs. He glanced and saw that Yan Heqing was back.

"Brother!" Lin Fengzhi held the phone and ran downstairs to grab Yan Heqing's arm, "Come with me!"

Yan Heqing didn't move. He said calmly: "I haven't eaten yet."

Lin Fengzhi looked at his hands and noticed that he was carrying the dishes. Lin Fengzhi was stunned for a moment, "It's already eight o'clock, why haven't you eaten yet?" Then she saw him carrying his schoolbag, "Isn't it that Beijing University hasn't started school yet? Where have you been?"

"I just came back from driving practice." Yan Heqing answered his question once.

Lin Fengzhi finally remembered that Yan Heqing had mentioned that he would take a driver's license test during the holidays. He bit the corner of his mouth and let go of Yan Heqing, "Then you eat first, I'll wait for you."

Yan Heqing didn't ask him anything, went upstairs and opened the door, changed his shoes and went into the kitchen, and asked, "I'm cooking instant noodles, will you eat it?"

Lin Fengzhi never eats instant noodles. He can't stand the strong smell of MSG, so he always eats ramen. He walked to the sofa and sat down, "I won't eat it."

Yan Heqing fell silent.

There was the sound of cooking in the kitchen, and Lin Fengzhi felt very agitated. He had something urgent to do now. His eyes wandered, and suddenly, he noticed the Cube of Light on the coffee table.

He picked it up out of curiosity and found it was heavy.

He recognized it immediately as a natural crystal.

Crystals are not expensive, but such a large piece of neat and transparent crystal costs at least hundreds of thousands. How could Yan Heqing...

Lin Fengzhi's breathing suddenly stopped.

It was given by Lu Muchi...

There was a fragrance in the air. Yan Heqing came out with instant noodles and saw Lin Fengzhi in a daze holding the Cube of Light.

He approached calmly, put down the instant noodles, took the light cube from Lin Fengzhi's hand, put it into the drawer, and said calmly: "The gift from a friend is mine, so it doesn't matter if I give it to you."

Lin Fengzhi felt that these words sounded familiar, but he couldn't remember where he had heard it before. However, he was only concerned about another thing now, so he didn't pay attention. He asked Yan Heqing tentatively, "This friend... is Lu Muchi?"

Yan Heqing smiled slightly, "Why do you think so?"

Lin Fengzhi blurted out, "This crystal ornament costs at least hundreds of thousands, except for him..." He did not go on to say, Yan Heqing's status and circumstances, besides Lu Muchi, who else could afford to give him a gift of hundreds of thousands?

Yan Heqing was also surprised, hundreds of thousands? But for a short time, he put away his surprise and calmly picked up the chopsticks to eat the noodles, "I won't accept anything from him."

Lin Fengzhi heard other meanings from these words. He stared at Yan Heqing closely, "So you didn't agree to be with Lu Muchi, right?"

Stopping his chopsticks, Yan Heqing curled his lips, then moved his chopsticks again. His voice was calm, "Didn't he give you an answer?"

Yan Heqing avoided answering several times, and Lin Fengzhi was tortured to the point of feeling itchy. He couldn't help but wonder, could it be that Yan Heqing fell in love with Lu Muchi and was jealous? It is very likely that Lu Muchi has always been popular, and there are many men and women who are obsessed with him.

Then please ask Yan Heqing to go to the Lu family?

Lin Fengzhi suddenly hesitated.

He didn't make a sound, and Yan Heqing didn't urge him. He just buried his head in eating noodles quietly.

The room was silent, except for the occasional slight movement caused by the collision of bowls and chopsticks. For Lin Fengzhi, there was a kind of silent torment, as if there were several cat claws scratching at the same time in his heart. The itching was unbearable and unbearable.

There was no other way. No one could help him except Yan Heqing, who knew about it.

Lin Fengzhi took a deep breath and confessed, "I didn't have a chance to ask him. He refused to marry me in public because of me, so his grandfather locked him up."

"Brother, now Grandpa Lu seems to know that Lu Muchi likes me. I won't let him in when I go to the Lu's house. Please do me a favor and go to the Lu's house to help me send a message to Lu Muchi."

Yan Heqing chewed the beef cubes carefully, took a sip of soup, then put down the bowl and said, "You can't enter his house, why can I?"

Lin Fengzhi took it for granted, "You are just an ordinary friend of Lu Muchi. Grandpa Lu will not stop you." He hugged Yan Heqing's arm anxiously and pressed against him like a baby, "Please, brother, no one can help me except you."

Lin Fengzhi was particularly scared. Lu Changcheng knew that Lu Muchi liked him and would never accept him marrying Lu Lin again...

The temperature is different from the memory.

In the past, Yan Mingsong felt soft and warm when holding him, but now, he only feels cold.

Yan Heqing turned his head and looked at him, "What are you passing on?"

"You agreed!" Lin Fengzhi was happy and excited. He hurriedly said, "Tell Lu Muchi not to like me anymore. I will always only love..."

"Lu Muchi knows that person, and if the trouble continues, everyone will look bad. Even if it's for me, let's find someone else to like him!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

708K 27.3K 30
Sophia Dalton, an innocent girl who is trapped but doesn't know it. Living in a perfect world her parents created for her, she is as happy as can be...
6.9K 180 22
Associated Names: 回到亲生家庭后我被安排联姻了 Author(s): 廿乱 Status in COO: 109 Chapters (Completed) The seemingly delicate and weak Lin Zimao was brought back fro...
35.4K 644 36
The skibidi toilet under attack different worlds, camera man, speaker man and tv man to save earth fight against the toilet.
246K 7.3K 185
https://m.shubaow.net/238/238191/ After inheriting hundreds of millions of inheritances, the wealthy husband is back Author: Gongzi Xunhuan Category:...