The substitute has awakened

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Untitled Part 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 085
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 End of text
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140

Chapter 57

523 14 0
By Demens88c

Yan Heqing found out about Lu Changcheng's dinner party in his circle of friends.

Knowing that Lu Lin would attend, Lin Fengzhi was so excited that he posted on dozens of WeChat Moments.

This development predates the original text by three years.

Lu Changcheng invited the Lin family to the banquet, with the purpose of giving Lin Fengzhi a warning and announcing Lu Muchi's engagement.

This is an unplanned and unexpected gain from Yan Heqing Hospital.

Lu Muchi left the hospital for a day and a night. Lu Changcheng mistakenly thought that he was looking for Lin Fengzhi, so he arranged the dinner.

Yan Heqing stood against the wall. After 15 minutes, a thin layer of sweat appeared on his forehead.

After going to the bathroom to wash his face, Yan Heqing went back to bed to rest.

He first made a reservation for a car to go to Songxian Vegetable Market at 3:10, and then set the alarm clock at 3 o'clock, two hours earlier than his daily schedule.

The alarm clock hadn't even rung yet at 3 o'clock, and Yan Heqing was already awake.

After he finished washing, the alarm clock rang.

Yan Heqing didn't cook breakfast, so he changed into clothes and went out.

The reserved car arrived a few minutes early. Yan Heqing also went downstairs a few minutes early and set off a few minutes early.

The driver saw that Yan Heqing didn't look like a vegetable buyer, let alone a vegetable seller, so he started talking while driving, "Young man, are you going to the wholesale market so early?"

Yan Heqing was polite and said, "I have a job."

The driver suddenly understood, "I understand, I am helping the family with work." He sighed, "It's so filial to be here so early in the morning!"

Yan Heqing smiled lightly but didn't reply.

Songxian Vegetable Market.

The place where the Lu family chef buys food.

Lu Changcheng has a ten-course meal, which cannot be repeated unless he specifies the course.

Only the tenderest slices of vegetables are eaten. Usually, only one or two taels of vegetables can be used for several kilograms. The same is true for meat. For the tenderest tenderloin, only one or two of the tenderest slices are selected for seasoning.

It must also be fresh that day.

The Lu family has a vegetable garden in the suburbs, but it cannot supply Lu Changcheng's high requirements. Every morning, the Lu family's chef personally goes to the Songxian vegetable market to buy the ingredients of the day.

Especially since Lu Changcheng was hosting a banquet, at least several trucks of the ingredients needed today would be sent to the Lu family.

There were few cars on the road in the early morning, and the driver drove fast, arriving at Songxian Vegetable Market more than 40 minutes earlier than expected.

It's still dark, but Songxian Vegetable Market is already bustling with activity.

Cart after cart of fresh vegetables from all over the world are delivered to the market.

Nowadays, apart from some small vegetable vendors, most of the people who come to wholesale vegetables are vegetable buyers from major hotels and restaurants.

Yan Heqing paid the fare, got off the bus and did not enter the market, but went to the distribution department next door.

Large quantities of dishes are uniformly delivered by vehicles arranged by the distribution department.

The boss of the delivery department is a woman in her early thirties, arranging orders at the checkout counter.

"Hello."

A crisp and clean tone.

The woman looked up and saw a smiling boy. She asked in surprise: "What's the matter?"

"Are we hiring temporary workers?" Yan Heqing asked politely.

Recruiting is recruiting. During the Chinese New Year, there is a huge shortage of people. Even three times the salary can't be found. Yesterday, she did it herself, getting on and off the car and moving goods. She was exhausted to death, but...

The woman looked at Yan He's fair and translucent skin and refreshing temperament.

He must be a college student!

Can you do such physical work?

A basket of potatoes and a bag of cabbage cost at least a hundred kilograms each.

Yan Heqing smiled gently, "You try the work first. If you are not satisfied, I won't charge you."

Anyway, I won't suffer any loss, so the woman readily agreed, "Okay."

After two hours, the woman was very satisfied and gave Yan Heqing a salary of 1,000 three times a day, without including meals.

The landline rang.

The woman picked up the phone, then put it down, made another call, arranged for three small trucks, and then said to Yan Heqing: "Xiao Yan, you haven't had breakfast yet, have you? When you enter the market, turn left, there are several breakfast restaurants , tastes good and is affordable, you eat quickly, we will load three carts of vegetables later, and then follow the cart into the city to unload."

She added with a smile, "These days I'm only busy for a few hours in the morning, and the store is basically closed at noon. If you make this trip, you don't have to come back. You can get off work directly, and your salary will be paid to you first."

If it were anyone else, the woman wouldn't be so reassured. She would pay her wages after placing the goods, but with this young man, she was reassured.

After receiving his salary, Yan Heqing wiped his sweat, went to the sink to wash his hands, and went to the market to find a breakfast shop.

A cage of fresh meat dumplings and a bowl of white porridge, a total of 8 yuan.

At this time, it was just eight o'clock.

After breakfast, Yan Heqing received a call from a woman asking him to go to a store to carry vegetables to the car.

After drinking the last mouthful of porridge, Yan Heqing stood up and set off.

The vegetables are really fresh. The driver of the mini truck said that the average price is several yuan higher than that of nearby stores. The driver will also help carry the vegetables, but mainly Yan Heqing. The driver picks them up in the car and he carries them up.

After two hours of non-stop work, three trucks of fruits, vegetables, seafood, beef, sheep, and pork were loaded into the truck by category.

Yan Heqing followed the lead car and set off for Luzhai.

He kept looking at the receding trees outside the window. After entering the city for a while, he finally moved. He turned around and asked the driver, "Can you pull over for a moment? I'll buy a bottle of water. It'll take a few minutes."

The driver was also thirsty, "Bring me a can of Red Bull!"

Park your car on the side of the road.

Yan Heqing got off the car and saw an optical shop on the roadside. He went in and bought a pair of black daily disposable contact lenses, and then went to a convenience store to buy a bottle of water and a bottle of Red Bull.

Lu Lin is also there.

He needed a little disguise, just in case.

When he got back to the car, he handed Red Bull to the driver. The driver wanted to give him money, but he declined, "You even gave me a ride and I didn't get paid."

The driver grinned, "Oh, it's a small thing, just a favor on the way." He lifted the ring, drank half the can, and set off again.

Arriving at the gate at Luzhai Street, the guard made an intercom call before opening the gate and letting the vegetable cart in.

The driver clicked his tongue and said, "This family is so rich. Do you know how many tables these three carts of food can serve? 10 tables! Not counting the high-end seafood purchased separately."

"This villa is almost half the size of my community. It has a lake and a garden. The last time I came to deliver food, I thought I had entered the wrong park!"

Entering from the backyard and passing by the front door, Yan Heqing took a look outside.

The appearance is not exaggerated. From the outside, he looks like an ordinary rich man.

The carved gate in the backyard was opened in advance. The truck went in and drove a short way in. The villa was in front of it.

The back door was open and the chef was waiting.

When the driver got out of the car and drove to the back door, Yan Heqing put on his contact lenses.

The first time he wore it, he was not used to it, and his eyeballs also felt a strong foreign body sensation. After a few seconds of getting used to it, he put on the mask and got out of the car to move the vegetables.

The chef was very satisfied when she saw that the workers this time took the initiative to wear masks while moving the dishes.

The dishes need to be cleaned later, but last time she saw a worker carrying the dishes and coughing on them. Not to mention that Lu Changcheng was very demanding, and even she couldn't accept this kind of dish.

Although the ingredients are heavy, getting off the bus is much easier than getting on, and the driver is willing to help. Three loads of ingredients can be loaded in about an hour.

In the passageway into the back kitchen, a long table was temporarily set up, with brand new chef uniforms, chef hats and several boxes of masks scattered around.

While Yan Heqing was moving the dishes into the kitchen, he observed the situation.

We have a banquet today and the chef has hired foreign help. The kitchen is extremely crowded and there are many unfamiliar faces.

He didn't leave with the driver. He picked up a chef's uniform and a chef's hat, put them on, changed into a mask, and calmly went to work in the kitchen.

He cuts and prepares vegetables so professionally that no one even notices.

The kitchen is very busy.

Yan Heqing picked the cabbage sum and sorted out the huge original plot in his mind.

Lu Muchi's engagement partner is Qi Xuehong, the eldest lady of the Qi Consortium.

Lu Muchi looks like a dog, and there are many people who like him in the book, and Qi Xuehong is one of them.

After she learned that Lu Muchi liked men, she took the initiative to approach Lu Muchi, hoping to impress him with her sincerity, and also vigorously helped the development of Lu Muchi's company.

Lu Muchi's career has prospered since then.

Under the arrangement of Lu Changcheng, Lu Muchi and Qi Xuehong held an engagement party, but on their wedding day, they abandoned the bride in public and went to the airport to pursue Lin Fengzhi.

Just a few hours later, Lu Changcheng would publicly announce the engagement of Lu Muchi and Qi Xuehong.

According to the original timeline, Lin Fengzhi had given up on Lu Lin at that time and was having an affair with Lu Muchi. When he heard about the engagement, he left the meeting angrily, but was intercepted and pulled into the room by Lu Muchi.

Downstairs they were drinking and drinking, while upstairs the two of them were having sex and making love crazily.

That room was Lu Lin's bedroom.

The extremely tender cabbage heart suddenly broke. Yan Heqing lowered his head and glanced at it. He didn't throw it away and calmly put it into the vegetable basket.

After a few minutes, he wiped his fingertips and walked out of the kitchen.

Around four o'clock in the afternoon, cars began to arrive.

A fleet of luxury cars.

The Lin family also came.

Lin's mother didn't like to socialize, so besides her, all four of the Lin family's father and son came.

Lin Fengzhi checked several times and finally got out of the car wearing a suit and ties.

He rarely wears suits and prefers casual clothes, but today was a formal occasion and he wanted to leave a good impression on Lu Lin and Lu Changcheng.

Not far ahead, a beautiful woman held Lu Muchi's arm. Lu Muchi talked and laughed freely, making the woman laugh frequently.

Lin Fengzhi's face changed slightly.

He couldn't face Lu Muchi for the time being.

He was shocked when he first learned that Lu Muchi wanted Yan Heqing to be his substitute.

Lu Muchi had always been a gentle and considerate big brother in front of him. He didn't expect that he would do that kind of thing in private...

but......

He was also despicable at the same time, feeling that he had defeated Yan Heqing at least once.

This is wrong, he told himself in his mind, but he couldn't stop his dark thoughts.

Yan Heqing was so good that he felt ashamed of himself. Even if he was just a little bit better, it would be great if he could beat Yan Heqing.

Now I just hope Yan Heqing doesn't agree.

This was the best outcome he imagined.

Suddenly, calls came one after another from behind, "Mr. Lu."

In the cool breeze, there is a faint scent of cedar.

Lin Fengzhi's breathing became tense.

It's Uncle Lu!

Lu Muchi also looked over at this time, and when he caught a glimpse of Lin Fengzhi, he frowned slightly.

Lin Fengzhi held his breath. The footsteps were approaching. He turned around, excited and bright, "Uncle Lu——"

Lu Lin walked straight past.

Several people were talking to Lu Lin, and one of them accidentally bumped into Lin Fengzhi. He turned around and said, "Sorry, sorry." He quickly left again.

Lin Fengzhi was knocked to the side, but still looked at Lu Lin.

Deep sense of frustration and grievance.

Why is Uncle Lu still not impressed by him...? !

Lin Fengyi was almost at the door of the villa, but Lin Fengzhi never followed him. When he turned around, he saw Lin Fengzhi staring steadily behind him.

He glanced at it casually, but he wasn't surprised.

Of course Lu Lin would attend the banquet to celebrate the Lu family's old man being discharged from hospital.

At this time, Lu Lin looked at Lin Fengyi.

When their eyes met, Lin Fengyi murmured in his heart. He had just met Lu Lin once at Xie Yunjie's bachelor party. Lu Lin, a busy person above the clouds, didn't have time to remember him, right?

Thinking of that party, Lin Fengyi unconsciously thought of Yan Heqing.

Grass.

Why did he keep thinking of Yan Heqing with those long eyes these days.

Why does Yan Heqing look down on him? !

He just doesn't like him!

After gathering his thoughts, Lin Fengyi forced out a smile and said, "Hello, Mr. Lu, I am Lin Fengyi."

Lu Lin nodded, withdrew his gaze and entered the villa.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

708K 27.3K 30
Sophia Dalton, an innocent girl who is trapped but doesn't know it. Living in a perfect world her parents created for her, she is as happy as can be...
247K 7.3K 185
https://m.shubaow.net/238/238191/ After inheriting hundreds of millions of inheritances, the wealthy husband is back Author: Gongzi Xunhuan Category:...
7.8K 157 24
Author name: Canned Moon/罐装月亮 Type of work: Danmei novel List of chapter: 24 chapter (Finished) Work status: Completed The docile and cowardly Littl...
3.5M 149K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...