Transformers: The Last Knight

By Primeprincess447

Leading the Autobots on her own, Riley begins to lose control over them as her sparkmate is missing. Not only... More

The Main Roles
Part 1: Some Legends
Part 2: Lifes After A Year
Part 3: What Has Become Of Us
Part 4: Izabella
Part 5: Your Story
Part 6: Demands And Wishes
Part 7: Missing Voice
Part 8: Kamikaze Sh-t!
Part 10: For Her
Part 11: Inventor
Part 12: Legend Of King Arthur
Part 13: Viviane Followed Merlin
Part 14: Can't Control
Part 15: Two Moons
Part 16: Nemesis Prime
Part 17: Judgment Is Dead
Part 18: Now Or Never

Part 9: A Leprechaun!

270 14 3
By Primeprincess447

Riley's POV 

Cade took hold of Izabella's hand and we quickly ran out of the fight that was going on around us. Grimlock was destroying the Decepticons on his path with Hound and Drift helping him. I wanted to help them but I needed to take care of Cade's and Izabella's safety. The plane I was hoping for wasn't going my way. At least I knew Blue and Orion were safe with Drift and Bee.

We met up with Jimmy as we came running to the gas station where we took cover behind the gas pumps. 

Jimmy: "I have total respect for you Riley, but that's the only plan you got?"

Cade: "The plan was perfect until this one decided to go against Decepticons."

Izabella: "I was helping my friend."

Hearing buzzing I looked to my right to see many drones coming our way.

Me: "Get down now." 

Quickly all of us took better cover behind the gas pumps as drones were getting closer. They were looking for us. It was him. 

Jimmy: "What are those?"

Cade: "TRF."

Me: "We need to get inside. Come on." 

Picking myself up I ran towards the church on our left. Cade, Izabella, and Jimmy quickly followed me. 

Jimmy: "This is supposed to hunt terrorists not tax-paying Americans. Not that I pay taxes but-"

Cade: "Jimmy shut up."

Coming into the church I began to run up the stairs. Fighting the drones we needed some higher ground. As we were running I could hear that the drones were just behind the old walls. 

Cade: "We are safe in here." 

Izabella: "There's always one in charge. Just like back in Chicago, like a mother." 

Me: "Good thinking Izi." 

We destroy the main one we destroy them all. Coming to the second floor I stopped running as drones began to come threw the windows. 

Me: "Run!" 

The moment they got the sign of us they began to shoot. I began to shoot back at them with my powers and Cade was helping me with his gun as we were running after Jimmy and Izabella.  One drone came flying above us trying to stop us from shooting back. Cade had to tuck it but instead of that I grabbed a hold of the drone with my powers and threw it hard against another one blowing both of them. Playing with drones was low. Even for the army. 

Cade: "Hide in that room." 

The moment we came running into the room I closed the doors behind myself. 

Jimmy: "I left the 'hood to not get shot and now I'm getting shot. This is the worst job ever." 

Cade took hold of Izabella's hand and pulled her down next to him. I was standing right next to the doors as I was listening to the droids flying around the place.  

Jimmy: "Does this job even have healthcare? It doesn't, does it? You try treating a bullet wound by yourself." 

Pushing myself off the doors I fell to the ground just before the bullets began to fly everywhere. 

Cade: "Look out!" 

Placing my hands together I catapulted the droid behind the doors flying out of the church. Quickly picking myself up I saw Cade bursting threw the wall giving us an exit. Taking hold of Izabella's hand I pulled her from the ground and began to run with her. Cade and Jimmy were running behind us as the drones began to follow us once more. 

Coming down the stairs we took another cover behind medical beds that were around the room. Two army drones came crashing threw the doors as they began to search for us. I knew that they were about to find us. 

The second lasers were painted at Cade I pushed myself off the ground and attacked the two drones. Immediately they began to fire back so I created a shield around us. 

Cade: "Riley!" 

From the corner of my left eye, I saw that he was pointing his gun at one of the drones so I removed the shield on the left so he could shoot one of the drones down. The other droid began to fly towards me with great speed but before he could get me I blasted it against the wall. 

Izabella: "Another one!" 

Jimmy: "I got this!" 

Cade: "What are you doing?" 

Bullets began to fly and I took cover behind the pillar together with Cade. His back was against the pillar as I was standing in front of him. Jimmy was standing on the other side of the pillar with his hands up in the air and front of the drone. 

Me: "What are you doing Jimmy?!" 

Jimmy: "It's using facial recognition." 

Cade: "Are you crazy?!" 

Me: "Insane?!" 

Jimmy: "Stay behind me!"

He ran past us to another side but just as he was about to put his hands in the air he was shot down by the drone who used a beanbag on him. Taking the opportunity for Cade to shoot the drone down I ran up to Jimmy. 

Me: "What were you thinking?" 

Cade: "Are you okay?" 

Grunting and heavy breaths were coming out of his mouth. 

Jimmy: "Cade, I just want to let you know. I love you men." 

Cade: "What?" 

Jimmy: "This job wasn't what I thought, but I appreciate everything." 

Cade: "What are you doing?" 

Jimmy: "I am dying." 

Me: "It's only a beanbag. You will be fine." 

His eyes immediately winded in shock. 

Jimmy: "There is no hole?!" 

He asked as he began to look for the wound on his chest. 

Cade: "No. There is no blood, no nothing. Will you get up and stop acting like a hero!" 

Me: "Let's get moving. Come on Izi." 

Coming out of the church we began to run once more. 

Cade: "Come on, that building over there!" 

The drones were still after us so we decided to take a cover in the biggest building in the city. We needed to take down the biggest drone who had the be the leader. We take that one down and we will get rid of others. The moment we stepped into the elevator Jimmy screamed. 

Jimmy: "OMG!!! A leprechaun!" 

Turning around I saw a robot standing in the elevator. It was the size of a human with big blue eyes. 

Cade: "Who the hell are you?" 

Robot: "Leprechauns are tiny, green, and Irish, and that is offensive. What are you looking at, little girl?" 

Cade: "What are you looking at?" 

Me: "Who are you?" 

Robot: "Hello Mrs. Pax. I have been sent to collect you." 

Cade: "Collect her?" 

Robot: "That's right." 

Me: "If that's so go in line." 

Robot: "I can't wait that long Mrs. Pax." 

Cade: "Oh, you are not collecting shit." 

Cade was about to push a robot away but the robot began to fight him. Cade was about to grab a robot but robots began to fight back. He blocked Cade's hands and when he was punching Cade I saw that he wasn't hurting him. He knew how to fight but he did not use any force. Cade took a step back.

Cade: "Woah man. Slow down!"

Robot: "So you want to play rough!?" 

Suddenly the elevator doors opened and Cade was blasted out of the elevator threw the glass window, by the drone that came at me but Cade pushed me away. 

Me: "CADE!" 

He was holding onto the droid for dear life as the droid was trying to get him off. 

Izabella: "NO!" 

Jimmy: "Shit!" 

Robot: "Oh I am so clumsy!" 

Jimmy: "Is he still alive?!" 

Izabella: "Hold on!" 

Jimmy: "Is he still living?!?" 

He yelled as he was trying to get the elevator to work. The drone had to break it before he got in. 

Robot: "No, he's going to die!" 

I was about to start using my powers when I felt something dripping down my lips. Removing it with my hand I saw that it was blood. No, not now. 

Robot: "OH BY THE PRIMUS YOU ARE BLEEDING!" 

He yelled as he looked at me with his optics quite as big as before. 

Me: "Hold on Cade!" 

Izabella: "Can't you help him?" 

At that moment the elevator began to work and I began to look for Cade in the air. Seeing him crash the drone into the roof he began to slide down without stopping. I was trying to use my powers but it wasn't working. Just as he began to feel he grabbed a hold of an old light. Hearing the drone approaching I became really worried. 

Me: "Cade another one!" 

The moment the drone came flying towards him Cade began to swing and just as the droid began to shoot at him he let go of the old light and fell onto another roof. More drones were coming our way. 

Me: "Run Cade!" 

At that moment I felt my powers coming back to me and I began to shoot down the drones that were coming after Cade. He used one to crash on the ground and as he touched the ground I blasted the drone before it could escape. Suddenly feeling the electricity a scream left my mouth and my powers that came out of me destroyed all the drones around us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 671 27
Autobots were blamed for the war and destruction on Earth. Riley and Optimus have to make a difficult decision and leave their family so they could p...
20.9K 308 9
HEY! WELCOME TO THE THIRD BOOK OF MY LITTLE SISTER! Moonlight's back. She back with a whole new adventure. She's Optimus' and Megatron's little sist...
101K 2.4K 20
The war has ended, leaving Megatron as a prisoner and Optimus as the new leader of Cybertron. Unwilling to execute Megatron for hate of killing yet a...
64.6K 878 11
FOURTH BOOOOOOOOK After the fight in Chicago, the Government began to target all Decepticons and Autobots. Separating Scarlett from her Sparkmate i...