The substitute has awakened

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Untitled Part 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 085
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 End of text
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140

Chapter 45

614 13 1
By Demens88c

Today's local news reports that tomorrow may be the first time in nearly a century that it snows on New Year's Eve.

Protecting the two bouquets of flowers in his arms, Yan Heqing ran all the way from the subway entrance into the unit building despite the increasingly heavy snow.

A black Mercedes-Benz was standing at the door of the building, with a thin layer of snow already accumulated on the windshield and roof.

Yan Heqing's expression remained unchanged, he gently patted the falling snow off his coat and walked upstairs slowly.

His steps were light and the sensor light was not on.

In the dim light, a scarlet dot flickered on and off at the door on the third floor, filled with a rich and thick smell of tobacco.

Lu Muchi smoked as much as he had in half a year today.

There was no light, but he could clearly see every eyelash of the boy.

He took out his cigarette holder, suppressed his anger and said, "I've been waiting for you all day."

His voice turned on the lights.

The orange light instantly shone on Yan Heqing. He was holding the flowers, and the coldness of the winter night was still in his hair. He still walked upstairs unhurriedly, "That's your business."

Lu Mu stood up quickly, his pupils shrank sharply, and he almost crushed the cigarette in his fingers, then threw it away, grabbed the bag hanging on the handrail of the stairs, and waved.

The boiling powder money flew out of the bag, falling like snowflakes in the stairwell.

"I pulled out your thorn overnight, what else are you dissatisfied with?"

Lu Muchi stared at the flowers in Yan Heqing's arms, grinding his teeth.

He was really angry.

No one answered Yan Heqing's phone. He was afraid that he would miss Yan Heqing if he left, so he stayed here all day without touching anything. He was even more afraid of...

Something happened to Yan Heqing.

As a result, he was worried that one day, Yan Heqing came back holding two bouquets of flowers from who knows who the hell!

Is it Feng Zhixian or who?

Lu Muchi's heart was beating extremely fast, and his eyes were filled with gunpowder barrels. He wished that the two bunches of flowers that were annoying to the eyes would be burned to ashes immediately.

A few banknotes fell on the stairs. Yan Heqing stopped. His expression was calm. "The traces left by the operation will take time to heal. I am not gifted, and I can act as if nothing happened in the blink of an eye."

He raised his eyes and met Lu Muchi's astonished gaze, "Can you let me go? I've been working for a day and I'm really tired."

The dim light fell on Yan Heqing's eyebrows, and he was indeed very tired.

He was going to work, not on a date... Lu Muchi's anger disappeared instantly. He licked the corners of his mouth and stepped aside.

Yan Heqing avoided the place where the banknotes were, and did not look at Lu Muchi the whole time. After walking up the last few stairs, he took out the key to open the door and was about to enter the house and close the door.

With quick eyes and quick hands, Lu Muchi quickly stepped forward and blocked the door. Before Yan Heqing could speak, his eyes flickered, "I won't go in. Let me say one more thing."

"I understand what you mean." His eyes were stern, "I'll give you time to heal the wound. Likewise, if you want to answer my call, I-"

I might be worried that even if I spin the three words a few times, there will be no exit.

Yan Heqing closed the door at the same time.

When the door was about to close, his clear voice floated out, "Please take your garbage with you when you leave."

Boom.

The door is closed.

Lu Muchi subconsciously looked at the cigarette butts all over the floor. He took out his mobile phone and asked the bodyguards to clean it up. Then he turned and looked at the closed door, "..."

His expression changed a few times, but he still knelt down and picked it up himself.

After picking for a while, he caught a few banknotes and his eyelids automatically jumped a few times.

The garbage in Yan Heqing's mouth also includes this money?

——

After Yan Heqing entered the house, he changed his shoes and carried the flowers into the kitchen, blocked the sewer, filled half a basin of water, took off the newspaper wrapping the flowers, and carefully put them into the water to soak.

Then cook his dinner.

As the hot water boiled, Yan Heqing put in ten dumplings and carefully reviewed Lu Muchi's performance just now in his mind.

In addition to his feelings for him, Lu Muchi was in a very relaxed state, and Xu Qiaoyin asked for leave for no reason. Yan Heqing lowered his head and stared at the fat white dumplings that were gradually floating. He was 90% sure that Lu Muchi had hidden Xu Qiaoyin.

After a while, Yan Heqing picked up the dumplings, made a garlic vinegar dish, and took the dumplings to the living room for dinner.

His fingers were stiff from the cold, and he glanced at the radiator. After thinking about it, Yan Heqing turned on the small sun, placed it by his feet to keep warm, and quickly finished dinner.

After finishing the meal and tidying up the kitchen, Yan Heqing went into the bathroom and checked the clothes to dry. They were indeed very moist to the touch. He didn't need a radiator, so he couldn't wear them tomorrow.

He took off his clothes and returned to the living room, turned on the radiator, and hung the clothes on the radiator's clothes rack.

It was almost nine o'clock, so he sat down to read a book. It was almost 12 o'clock when he finished reading. His neck felt so bad that he didn't go to take a shower. He simply washed himself and went to bed.

Turn off the lights and it's so quiet you can hear the falling snow.

During the Spring Festival, it's going to snow heavily.

At six o'clock the next day, Yan Heqing lifted up the quilt and got up. First, he went to the kitchen to look at the flowers. Gladiolus and chrysanthemums were soaked in water overnight and bloomed better. There were several flower bones and their petals were unfolded.

Yan Heqing felt relieved, found a few more pieces of paper, and wrapped two bouquets of flowers himself.

It's very simple, and it's the same as what the flower shop owner said. The gladiolas of all colors don't match each other, so the bouquet doesn't look that good.

But that's not important.

After wrapping the flowers, he quickly cooked a bowl of noodles and put them on the scale after eating.

Still 119.

My weight seems to be stuck at this number and it is difficult to increase it.

Yan Heqing frowned before going to take a shower.

After washing, he used the noisy hair dryer given by the landlord for the first time. He didn't know how to style it, so he only blew his hair until it was soft. He also used small scissors to simply trim his bangs himself.

After turning on the radiator all night, the room was as warm as summer, and the clothes and pants were also warm. Yan Heqing put on a new sweater, pants, and then put on the new coat.

After carefully tying his scarf, Yan Heqing looked out the window. It was no longer snowing, so he went out without an umbrella, holding two bouquets of flowers.

The entire stairwell is clean.

Walking out of the unit building, the ground outside was covered with white snow. No one had walked through it, and it was extremely clean. Yan Heqing walked past, leaving a row of one-way footprints.

This time he did not go to the subway station. He walked across the zebra crossing and waited for the bus at the bus stop in front of Beijing University.

The Beijing University Bus Station is a large station that covers almost all lines. Early in the morning, it was already crowded with people rushing to buy New Year goods.

Buses came one after another. Half an hour later, unlike other buses that had been packed with people earlier, an empty bus arrived.

Only the driver.

The terminal of this bus was a suburban cemetery. The driver symbolically stopped and opened the door. No one moved, except for Yan Heqing who got on the bus.

After paying, Yan Heqing walked to the last seat by the window and sat down.

The car door closed and Yan Heqing set off again.

It took three hours to get to the terminal. Yan Heqing plugged in his earphones. There was no sound from the earphones. He hugged the bouquet and quietly looked out the window at the receding street scene.

At the same time, Lin Fengzhi came downstairs with messy hair.

Wearing pajamas, he went into the kitchen to get a glass of ice, then poured a large glass of soda and drank it while tilting his neck back.

Mother Lin came in and saw it, and said angrily: "Drink less soda, it is not good for your health."

Lin Fengzhi's eyes were still closed. Yesterday, he was thrown out by Lu's security guards. Lu Lin's New Year's gift was not delivered. He was angry all night and didn't fall asleep until dawn.

He muttered, "I just want a soda."

He put down the cup with only ice cubes left and was about to go back to his room to sleep. Mother Lin asked him from behind, "What do you want to eat for New Year's Eve dinner? You are not allowed to eat king crab anymore. If you eat it every day, your body will not be able to bear it."

At this time, Lin Fengyi also came. He was also wearing pajamas, leaning against the door frame with his arms folded, and a smile on his lips, "Here comes the chicken, I haven't eaten for a long time."

Lin Fengzhi yawned, "I hate chicken the most!"

"Use sunflower chicken." Lin Fengyi stepped forward and ruffled his hair, with a smile on his face. "Last time we went out to eat, you said the sunflower chicken was delicious. I asked someone to make some yesterday."

Lin Fengzhi opened his eyelids, but his pupils were still sleepy, "Really? I don't remember."

Another footsteps approached, it was Lin Fengxian, the eldest son of the Lin family. He had been on a business trip during this period and only got home late last night.

Lin Fengxian wears home clothes and silver-rimmed glasses. He has a gentle temperament and is two years older than Lin Fengyi. Unusual outsiders would mistake him for the second child.

"Brother!" Lin Fengzhi woke up immediately and stepped forward to hug Lin Fengxian lightly, "You are finally back! I miss you so much!"

Lin Fengxian patted his back and let go of him with a smile, "Do you miss me or your gift?"

Lin Fengyi came over and said, "That must be a gift."

Lin Fengzhi grinned, "I want it all! Where is it? I'll get it now!"

"It's still in the suitcase. I'll give it to you tonight."

Mother Lin couldn't contain the smile in her eyes when she saw her three sons getting along well with each other.

At this time, Lin Fengxian suddenly changed the subject, "Fengzhi, you have found your brother, why don't you ask him to come to your house for a reunion dinner today."

Mother Lin had already meant this, "Yes, yes, I was just about to say it, but I almost forgot when I got distracted. Yes, Zhizhi, call He Qing and ask him to come for dinner."

Lin Fengzhi suddenly became quiet.

Last time Yan Heqing came to the Lin family, everyone liked him very much...

And he's still angry now.

Yan Heqing didn't even ask him about the brand of shampoo. He searched for a long time but still couldn't find it.

When Lin Fengyi heard that Yan Heqing was going to be invited, he first looked at Lin Fengzhi, and seeing his angry look, he immediately said, "Why don't other people have family members come to our house for New Year's Eve dinner?"

Lin Fengzhi wanted to explain that Yan Heqing had severed ties with his adoptive parents, but when the words came to his lips, he swallowed them back.

The New Year is different, the whole family is reunited, what if Yan Heqing goes back to celebrate the New Year?

Lin Fengxian didn't expect this. He was very sorry, "Dad said he was very good at chess. I would like to ask for advice on a few games."

Mother Lin made another suggestion, "Then invite him on the second day of junior high school. It's a day to visit relatives and friends."

Lin Fengyi was still looking at Lin Fengzhi. Lin Fengzhi hesitated for a moment before muttering, "Let's talk about it later." Not wanting to continue this topic, he ran faster.

When Lin Fengzhi went upstairs, Lin Fengyi frowned and said dissatisfiedly: "Brother, you talk too much and have nothing to say, so go find my sister-in-law!"

The sister-in-law he mentioned was Lin Fengxian's fiancée, and they would get married next year.

Lin Fengxian saw something about him, and he was very surprised, "Does Fengzhi have a bad relationship with his brother? Dad said that boy has a very good personality."

"It's not that He Qing is not good, it's that your brother can't pass the test in his heart." Mother Lin sighed slightly, "Give him some time to adapt."

Three hours later, the bus stopped at the terminal.

Yan Heqing got off the car. No one came during the Chinese New Year, and the neighborhood became even more deserted. Yan Heqing walked forward and arrived at the cemetery in about 20 minutes.

Since he was able to make money on his own, Yan Heqing has come every New Year.

Yan Zhao and his wife were eager for him to go out during the New Year, lest he follow the popular food and drink, and they didn't even ask where Yan Heqing was going.

There are 208 steps in total.

To his father's grave.

Back then, the Yan family was burned down to nothing, and the two cemeteries were obtained by the street, so they were not next to each other.

On a solitary monument, there is only a simple name, year, month and day, but no photos.

Yan Heqing put down the bouquet of chrysanthemums, smiled and said, "Dad, Happy New Year."

Go forward 426 steps, turn left and go up 56 steps to reach his mother's tomb.

Yan Heqing gently put down Gladiolus, squatted down, and slowly stroked the three words "Yan Qiushuang".

"Mom, I'm here."

There was a slight glimmer of water in the bottom of his bottomless eyes. He curled his eyes and said, "Happy New Year."

In his mind, there was a blurry figure of a woman, the sky was filled with terrifying fire, but her arms were safe and warm.

Yan Heqing suddenly started to talk a lot, talking about test results, changing departments, and saying that he had eaten a big bowl of noodles in the morning.

No matter how big or small it is, tell it all to the tombstone in front of you.

The wind got stronger and stronger, and the whole cemetery was deathly silent. The last bus of the day only arrived at 3 o'clock. When the time was almost up, Yan Heqing stopped.

He leaned closer, closed his eyes and kissed the tombstone, "Mom, go to sleep. I'll come see you next time. Don't worry about me. I'm doing well now."

He lowered his eyelashes.

Yesterday, Lin Fengzhi broke into Lu's headquarters just like in the original plot.

He could guess the outcome.

The gift was not delivered and was met with disappointment.

But his love-minded brother will never learn his lesson.

He was used to being pampered by too many people, his life was too comfortable, and he had no other worries. Lu Lin was the only one in his mind.

After a long time.

He spoke softly——

"My brother is fine too, don't worry."

——

At the annual Lu family dinner, the whole family gathered around Lu Lin.

Lu Han had a long face. He should have been in that position! He put down his chopsticks, turned around and said, "Xiao Chi..."

The sound was stuck. Lu Machi looked at his watch from time to time and responded casually, "What?"

Lu Han was unhappy, "Why are you always looking at the watch? I'm warning you not to run away today. I have an appointment with your Uncle Qi to play cards tonight, and his daughter is also here."

Lu Muchi was going back to the Mid-Levels Villa to celebrate the New Year with Xu Qiaoyin, "I don't—"

"You want to imitate your uncle's disobedience?" Lu Changcheng came over, and his face darkened, "I have met the Qi family girl. She is handsome, well-educated, and well-educated. Among these aristocratic families, she is the only one who is worthy of you. All your activities tonight are cancelled!"

Lu Changcheng spoke, but Lu Muchi didn't dare to say anything no matter how reluctant he was. He put down his hand impatiently and said, "I know."

Lu Changcheng was then satisfied and looked at Lu Lin not far away, his blood pressure rising again.

I didn't even eat a New Year's Eve dinner with him!

Treason!

After Lu Lin finished socializing, he drove out of the city alone.

After driving for a while, he suddenly stopped on the side of the road. It was almost New Year's Eve dinner time, and the city center was deserted as never before.

Lu Lin lit a cigarette.

The smoke was lingering, and the black eyes were bottomless, making it impossible to guess his emotions.

As time passed, the two street lights came on.

After smoking, Lu Lin lowered the window to let out the smell, then started the car again. It was in a different direction.

Yan Heqing got off the bus, and the driver immediately closed the bus and drove away, hurrying to go home for reunion.

The streets that were still busy in the morning were now so quiet that the sound of Yan Heqing's footsteps could be clearly heard.

When we arrived at the community, the lights were still on in the security room, but the security guard had gone home to have New Year's Eve dinner, so it was empty with only the lights on.

The rows of buildings in the community only have sporadic lights on.

There was still snow on the road, which made a squeaky sound.

Yan Heqing walked very slowly.

First, the road surface is a bit slippery, and second, the street lights in the community are useless and useless.

Turning a corner, there was the unit building where Yan Heqing lived. He carefully identified the road under his feet. Suddenly, a beam of car lights came on. The bright orange light penetrated the darkness and spread all the way to his feet, illuminating a clear road.

Yan Heqing stopped and looked over.

The car door opened and a vague figure got out of the car.

Then the man called to him.

"Yan Heqing."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 256K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
35.4K 644 36
The skibidi toilet under attack different worlds, camera man, speaker man and tv man to save earth fight against the toilet.
2.1K 58 13
There is always this overwhelming emotion of contentment, whether it is raining or when you are safe in your family's arms. But one person, a forbidd...
247K 7.3K 185
https://m.shubaow.net/238/238191/ After inheriting hundreds of millions of inheritances, the wealthy husband is back Author: Gongzi Xunhuan Category:...