The substitute has awakened

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Untitled Part 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 085
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 End of text
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140

Chapter 44

610 18 0
By Demens88c

It was already midnight when Yan Heqing arrived home.

The temperature dropped in the middle of the night, and the room temperature became extremely cold. Yan Heqing's whole body was frozen.

He looked at the radiator against the wall, took off his hat and mask, took off his coat and hung it behind the door, changed his shoes and went over to turn on the radiator.

Hot air blew out from the heat dissipation vent. Yan Heqing squatted and blew for a while, and his limbs gradually relaxed. In this short period of time, he planned his itinerary for tomorrow.

On New Year's Eve, he will go to the orphanage again to bring some New Year gifts to the children.

When school starts after the Chinese New Year, he doesn't have much time to go to the orphanage.

After his hand fully regained consciousness, Yan Heqing took a change of clothes and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

When taking a shower, I rub the soaked new clothes several times, wring them very dry, and hang them on the shower curtain rack.

Putting on clean home clothes, Yan Heqing came out of the bathroom wiping his wet hair.

The narrow space had been heated up by the radiator, and his bare feet were not cold. Yan Heqing was a little hungry, so he went to the kitchen to cook a bowl of dumplings. He only cooked a few. He finished them in the kitchen, washed the dishes, and did not come back for a few days. The window sill Several pots of succulents are still blooming well, especially one pot of Jade Dew, which looks like a real lotus with plump and translucent flesh petals.

Yan Heqing poured water, dried his hands and left the kitchen.

His hair was half dry and he had just eaten. Yan Heqing read for a while before turning off the radiator and going to bed.

The next day, Yan Heqing slept for half an hour longer and didn't get up until half past six.

He didn't cook breakfast at home. He washed up, changed his clothes and went out.

I bought an egg pancake and a cup of soy milk from a mobile stall at the entrance of the community. I walked to the subway entrance and just finished finishing it. I wrapped up the garbage and threw it into the trash can. Yan Heqing entered the subway.

His destination is the bookstore.

When the bookstore just opened, Yan Heqing was the first customer. Yan Heqing carefully selected many books suitable for children, such as fairy tales, fables, history, idiom stories...

He has been particularly fond of reading books since he was a child. If he had no money to buy them, he would go to the recycling bin and squat. He could find a lot of second-hand books at a reasonable price. Sometimes the owner of the scrapyard would be very generous and let him look for them among the scraps if his business was good. He would not accept them. money.

When he paid the bill, the boss saw that he was tall and thin and asked enthusiastically: "Shall I help you take it to the car?"

Yan Heqing smiled politely, "I can help, thank you."

After carrying several large bags of books, they were indeed a bit heavy and it was inconvenient to get on the subway. This time Yan Heqing walked to the roadside and hailed a taxi to the Rainbow Bridge Welfare Institute.

Yan Heqing was almost at the orphanage, and Lu Muchi's car was parked downstairs.

After getting out of the car, Lu Muchi just raised his feet to leave, then returned to the rearview mirror, adjusted his collar, and then walked into the unit building with the 100,000 yuan.

There was no response after knocking on the door for a long time, so Lu Muchi raised his left hand to look at his watch.

It's half past nine. Are you still sleeping?

He patiently dialed Yan Heqing's phone number.

The phone went on for a long time before being picked up.

Before Yan Heqing could speak, Lu Muchi asked first, "Are you not at home?" There was no movement in the house.

Yan Heqing's voice was very light, "No."

Lu Muchi's face changed slightly, but he still didn't lose his temper, "Didn't you see the text message I sent last night?"

"Saw."

"..." Lu Muchi's good mood suddenly fell to the bottom, "Are you still angry?"

Yan Heqing did not comment, and just said calmly: "I still have something to do."

hang up the phone.

Putting the phone on mute, Yan Heqing put his phone in his pocket and carried the books into the classroom.

Now the children are playing in the dormitory or the playground. There is no one in the classroom. There is a simple bookshelf against the back wall. There are also books on it, but there are fewer types.

Yan Heqing took out the books and sorted them into categories.

Aunt Zhang passed by and caught a glimpse of someone in the classroom. She took another look and found that it was Yan Heqing. She changed her direction and came in with a smile on her face, "Xiao Yan, you are here! I thought you would come after the next year."

As she got closer, she saw a large pile of books. She looked at Yan Heqing and couldn't help but sigh, "You buy it again, can you live on?"

Yan Heqing politely replied: "If I can't pass it, I won't buy it."

Kindness appeared in Aunt Zhang's eyes. She rubbed the back of her hand on her apron and knelt down to help. While tidying up, she said: "By the way, after the Chinese New Year, there is a large playground that invites children from our welfare home to play for free. Aunt Zhang was all smiles, "The children were all so happy. They have never been to an amusement park."

Yan Heqing was sorting out the books and responded to show that he was listening. Aunt Zhang said again: "I asked about the time. You can go too on Saturday. There are several people to lead the team, and the children immediately said they would go with us. You're on the team. Besides, it's an employee benefit, and you're one of us. If you don't go, it's for nothing. It's said to be the largest amusement park in the country, so it's really fun."

Some schoolbags had plastic seals. Yan Heqing tore them off carefully before putting them on the bookshelf, "Let's take a look at them later."

Aunt Zhang suddenly turned her head, "Have you been in contact with Teacher Xu these days? She hasn't been here for several days. She called a few days ago to ask for leave, saying she was feeling unwell and would come back after the new year. This is the first time in so many years. "

Yan Heqing paused for a moment, then continued to sort out the books.

After working in the welfare home until the afternoon, Yan Heqing returned home from get off work after the last day of the year.

In the afternoon, light snowflakes started to fall for no apparent reason. Fortunately, it was dry snow and there was no need to hold an umbrella.

Yan Heqing didn't bring an umbrella today.

He remembered that there was a flower shop not far from the subway station. He stepped faster, fearing that the flower shop would be closed.

The Chinese New Year is coming soon, and everyone is always busy going home to celebrate the New Year.

From a distance, he saw a flower shop with lights on. Despite this, Yan Heqing still ran and arrived at the flower shop in twice the time. It was a large flower shop with a full range of varieties. The incandescent lamps were turned on brightly, illuminating the flower shop. It feels like spring has arrived in the store, with all the flowers in bloom.

The flower shop owner is taking inventory. Tomorrow will be particularly busy during the Chinese New Year. She was supposed to close the store today, but she thought it was cold and late, and there were no customers anyway, so she asked the clerk to get off work without closing the door. Unexpectedly, after doing the calculations for a while, she looked up and saw a boy who was so handsome that he looked like a dummy standing there. In front of Gladiolus.

Gladiolus comes in several colors, and Yan Heqing scanned them one by one, including red, blue, purple, yellow, white, and light pink.

He didn't remember his mother's preferences, so he turned back and smiled at the boss: "Hello, I want a bouquet of gladioli, in all colors."

The boss originally wanted to close the store and come back tomorrow, but Yan Heqing looked so good-looking, so she put down her pen, walked out of the checkout counter, and confirmed again, "All colors are included? This combination may not necessarily look good."

The corners of Yan Heqing's lips slightly raised, "It doesn't matter."

The boss picked out a few branches each and wanted to pull off the beautiful wrapping paper. Yan Heqing stopped her and said, "Just wrap it up. I want a bouquet of chrysanthemums, white and yellow."

The boss was a little confused. It was rare to see chrysanthemums displayed at home during the Spring Festival, but they were also available in the store. She nodded, took a newspaper and simply wrapped the gladioli, and then went to wrap a bunch of chrysanthemums.

The price of flowers has increased during the Spring Festival. A bouquet of flowers that usually costs dozens or dozens of flowers costs hundreds today. Yan He paid the bill and left with two bouquets of flowers in his arms.

The subway was already empty. For a long distance, Yan Heqing was the only one in the crowded carriages. Everyone had gone home to celebrate the New Year. After passing through the city center, some people came up.

The familiar platform, not far from the exit is Lu's headquarters and coffee shop.

Yan Heqing freed up a hand and took out his mobile phone to log in to WeChat.

The chat section between him and Lu Lin was still where it was last time.

Clicking on Moments, Lu Lin did not post in Moments, and was blocked by sep12.

Suddenly, Yan Heqing's eyes flashed slightly, and he stopped at Lin Fengzhi's latest friend list half an hour ago.

The picture shows an exquisite gift box.

Caption: I'm downstairs!

Yan Heqing had seen the gift box, which contained the tie that Lin Fengzhi bought for Lu Lin.

——

In the lobby of Lu's first floor, the receptionist who was about to get off work smiled politely again, "I'm sorry, our Mr. Lu doesn't know this Mr. Lin."

Lin Fengzhi raised the brim of his hat and said in an urgent tone, "No, I think...Mr. Lin really knows Mr. Lu. Why don't you call to confirm? This is Mr. Lin's New Year's gift to Mr. Lu!"

During the holidays, Mr. Lu gave them countless gifts. The front desk understood very well. She smiled apologetically, "I'm really sorry. I've confirmed with the Secretariat that I really don't know this Mr. Lin. Please return it to the sender." Bar."

Lin Fengzhi found a courier suit and pretended to be a courier.

"Beautiful sister, please do me a favor and help me. This is my last order today." Lin Fengzhi used his beauty trick. He raised his hand and promised, "I promise to come down as soon as I finish the delivery!"

The receptionist smiled and shook his head, "It's really not possible, you'd better come back."

There was no room at the front desk. Lin Fengzhi bit his lower lip and suddenly ran inside.

He jumped over the credit card machine. It was already off duty. The security guards were changing shifts. The front desk did not expect him to break in. Lin Fengzhi had a clear goal and rushed to Lu Lin's dedicated elevator hall. He pressed the elevator button hurriedly and stood at the front desk. Before he could catch up, the elevator door opened. He rushed in and pressed the top floor button again, then forcefully pressed the door close button.

He had made inquiries before coming. Lu Lin's special elevator was on the left, so there was no need to swipe a card.

The receptionist came after her. The elevator was already rising. She was about to cry. Lu Lin hadn't gotten off work yet. If someone broke in, her work would probably be ruined. She ran back to the lobby and called the security guard anxiously.

The elevator ran super fast and we reached the top floor in no time.

Lin Fengzhi was holding the gift box, and his heartbeat was louder than the sound of the elevator door opening. He started to get nervous before he saw Lu Lin.

After stepping out of the elevator, the clean and bright corridor was very quiet. The secretariat was off work, but the lights were still on in the CEO's office at the end. With every step closer, the sound of Lin Fengzhi's heartbeat became clearer.

do not worry.

Lin Fengzhi adjusted his breathing, and the tips of his ears turned red.

Arriving at the door of the office, Lin Fengzhi nervously adjusted his collar. Even though he was pretending to be a courier, he still wanted to appear in front of Uncle Lu beautifully.

Knock knock.

He held his breath and knocked on the door.

The next moment, he heard a voice that made his heart palpitate.

"Come in."

Lin Fengzhi's breathing was momentarily stagnant. His fingers trembled as he opened the heavy door tremblingly.

The field of vision expanded little by little, and the figure not far away gradually became clearer.

Behind the desk, Lu Lin was processing documents. He lowered his head slightly and looked at the documents intently. The cold incandescent light fell on his sharp jawline, like a cold scalpel.

Lin Fengzhi just froze at the door, his chest beating so hard it seemed like it was about to burst, and his heart was pounding, clamoring to jump out of his body.

Uncle Lu, who works hard, is so handsome!

On the last day of the new year, Lu Lin checked the report for the last time. There was no movement from the visitor for a while. He raised his eyes to the door and then asked in a deep voice: "What's the matter?"

Lin Fengzhi came back to his senses immediately, his face was so red that he was about to burst, his lips were trembling, and he was stammering, "There is... a New Year's gift from Mr. Lin to you..."

Lu Lin withdrew his gaze and looked at the report again, "Put it on the table and get out."

"Oh." Lin Fengzhi's head was empty. He stared at Lu Lin without blinking and moved towards the coffee table like a crab.

"Here!" At this moment, the front desk and several security guards arrived and found Lin Fengzhi entering Lu Lin's office. The security guard showed his unprecedented running strength, rushed in within seconds, grabbed Lin Fengzhi, and quickly lifted him out of the office. .

When Lin Fengzhi was struggling, the gift box fell to the ground, and the receptionist ran forward to pick it up with a white face.

The receptionist broke out in cold sweat and kept bowing and apologizing, "I'm sorry, Mr. Lu. Don't worry, there will be no next time! We will take him away immediately."

Outside, Lin Fengzhi was still struggling with a red face, "Let me go! Why do you arrest me! Uncle Lu..."

The voice gets quieter and quieter.

The silence was broken, Lu Lin frowned, he closed the document, "What's going on."

The receptionist scolded Lin Fengzhi in her heart. If he caused her to lose her job, she would kill him! The front desk quickly and briefly explained what happened.

After Lu Lin heard this, he did not scold the front desk, but said in a deep voice: "Be careful next time."

The receptionist nodded repeatedly and turned to leave. Then she saw the gift box in her hand with the lid exposed. It seemed to be a tie. She turned back and said, "Mr. Lu, this gift..."

Lu Lin looked at his watch. It was past 7 o'clock. He put down the document and said, "Return it."

The front desk nodded, silently closed the door and left.

Lu Lin pulled out the chair and stood up, took his coat, and then left.

After letting the driver get off work, he drove by himself, left the parking lot, and drove to the supermarket first.

Tomorrow is the Chinese New Year. He will have dinner with the Lu family at the hotel at noon, and in the evening he will go to the Mid-Levels Villa to celebrate the Chinese New Year with Lu Ruchan.

The supermarket Lu Lin went to had a membership system, and each apple sold for dozens. Despite the Chinese New Year, the supermarket was not busy, with only sporadic customer flow.

There was nothing to buy, and Lu Ruchan couldn't eat most of the things.

Lu Lin chose some fruits with high water content and low sugar content, as well as several boxes of Blueberry Fruit King.

Then I went to the non-staple food section and bought some candies and nuts that I didn't necessarily eat, but were on my New Year's list.

Carrying several large bags, Lu Lin returned to his residence in the city center again after a few days.

The elevator door opened and the lights in the whole room turned on instantly.

Just unusually quiet.

Lu Lin swept across the floor mat. The boy's sneakers were gone, and the beige house shoes were neatly placed together.

Yan Heqing left.

With deep black eyes filled with inexplicable emotions, Lu Lin put on his shoes and went to put things in the refrigerator first.

When I opened the refrigerator, it was empty of fruits and vegetables. The blueberries were gone. Only the mineral water was still there.

Lu Lin loosened his tie and put the newly bought blueberries in again.

Coming out of the kitchen, Lu Lin was carrying the things he bought for Lu Ruchan. Passing by the dining room, Lu Lin turned back and walked towards the dining table.

After putting the things down, he moved the napkin box and picked up the conspicuous red envelope.

There is a light pink note attached to the red envelope.

On the paper were two lines of regular script that were as neat and regular as the typeface. Just like the young man's aura, even his words exuded a coldness that would repel people from thousands of miles away.

The content is unexpectedly warm——

Mr. Lu, I have eaten everything in the refrigerator. It is very delicious. Thank you. The red envelope is not to repay your medical expenses, I will include them in next month's installment.

This is the money to wish you a happy new year, happy new year.

The signature is a simple smiley face.

He rubbed his thumb over his smiling face.

Yan Heqing's painting skills are also good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.2K 2.7K 10
"𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘴?" "𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘰𝘯?" "𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘙 𝘏𝘖𝘙𝘕𝘚! 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥!" ━━━━━━ 𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩...
647K 67.6K 26
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
3.5M 148K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
32.5K 1.5K 23
"I am sitting next to JHope!!!" Serah was looking at the window when suddenly her gaze dropped on the person sitting next to her on the plane, she w...