The substitute has awakened

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Untitled Part 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 085
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 End of text
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140

Chapter 43

646 15 1
By Demens88c

Lu Muchi was puzzled.

What kind of product worth 100,000 yuan?

After a long time, which seemed to be more than ten seconds, and then seemed to be minutes, he finally remembered.

After Yan Heqing rejected him, he approached Yan Heqing's adoptive parents and offered a price that they could never earn in their lives. Without Yan Heqing's presence, the two parties completed the transaction of his "ownership".

Before Yan Heqing signed the contract, he casually gave Yan Heqing's adoptive parents 100,000 yuan as a deposit.

And this was just a few months ago.

Lu Muchi had long forgotten.

The black eyes widened slightly.

Suddenly, the light dimmed and the corridor fell into darkness. He couldn't see Yan Heqing's expression clearly for a moment.

The scattered skylight filtered in through the cracks in the window, and only the vague outline of the boy's tall and thin figure was outlined.

Lu Muchi swallowed unconsciously.

"I..." He started, his mouth was so dry that he couldn't speak after he uttered a word.

He couldn't argue.

Every word Yan Heqing said was correct.

At that time, he really only regarded Yan Heqing as a commodity, a substitute for Lin Fengzhi.

But that was once.

It's different now.

He knew very clearly that Yan Heqing and Lin Fengzhi were two completely different people.

Yan Heqing is no longer a commodity to him, but a person he wants to get to know more deeply.

Lu Muchi clenched his hands.

He got it.

His past manipulations deeply hurt Yan Heqing and pierced a thorn in Yan Heqing's heart.

If you want to start over with Yan Heqing, you have to pull out the thorn.

Lu Muchi took a few steps downstairs and stopped in front of Yan Heqing.

He was six centimeters taller than Yan Heqing. He lowered his head slightly. As he got closer, he finally saw Yan Heqing's face clearly.

The young man's face was covered with a vague light, and his two light brown eyes were brighter and more beautiful than any moonlight he had ever seen.

Lu Muchi suddenly had the urge to kiss her. Before his brain could react, he uncontrollably lowered his head and approached Yan Heqing.

Yan Heqing looked at him coldly. The moment Lu Muchi approached, he took a step back, disgust flashing in his eyes.

Lu Muchi suddenly woke up.

He froze for a moment before standing upright again and squeezing his palms, "Let's go."

The sensor light turns on in response to the sound.

Orange light fell on Yan Heqing's brows, still indifferent, as if the dislike just now was just Lu Muchi's illusion.

Yan Heqing's voice was very calm, "Where are you going?"

Lu Muchi was the first to go downstairs. As he passed by, his voice was low and deep, "Take back the hundred thousand that made you unhappy."

After walking a few steps, there was movement behind him, but it was getting farther and farther away from him. Lu Muchi stopped again. He turned around and saw Yan Heqing going upstairs. Lu Muchi was a little surprised, "Aren't you going?"

Did he misunderstand that Yan Heqing didn't want the 100,000 back?

Yan Heqing walked to the door and stopped. Without looking back, he took out the key and opened the door. His calm voice showed no emotion, "I wasn't there before, and there's no need for it now."

After twisting the key, the door lock made a slight sound, and the door opened. Yan Heqing suddenly turned around, and orange light fell into his eyes, flowing like glass, "Good night."

Yan Heqing entered the house and closed the door softly.

Lu Muchi froze on the spot, with a cool and slightly rustling "good night" lingering in his ears.

"crazy."

Lu Muchi swallowed, mechanically turned around and went downstairs.

He actually...

Two ordinary words made him feel extremely happy.

Lu Muchi walked for nearly ten minutes after dozens of steps. After leaving the unit building, he rushed to the parking lot. He couldn't wait for a moment. He wanted to pull out the thorn in Yan Heqing's heart and start over with him!

The car started and Lu Muchi drove away as fast as lightning.

On the third floor, Yan Heqing lowered the curtains and walked back to the coffee table with a calm expression. He took out the new innerwear and pants from the paper bag and carried them into the bathroom to wash.

He used soap locust powder and poured it into the water. The soap locust powder slowly blended into the water without foaming. Yan Heqing soaked the light-colored and dark-colored clothes in the basins respectively, then wiped his hands and left the bathroom. , he changed into another set of clothes, put on a hat and mask, and went out.

The guard came out with instant noodles and saw Yan Heqing leaving the community.

Yan Heqing used to work night shift in a bar. He would occasionally go out late at night. When he came back early in the morning, he would encounter the doorman several times and he was used to it.

He opened the lid of the instant noodles and saw the steam coming out. He shook his head and sighed, "You are so smart working day and night to make money at such a young age."

Yan Heqing walked to the roadside, but it was too late. He waited in the cold wind for almost ten minutes before he hailed a taxi.

After getting into the back seat of the car, the driver started the car and asked, "Where?"

Yan Heqing sat firmly and reported the Yan family's address.

Lu Muchi had been to Yan Heqing's adoptive parents' house several times and knew the way. He arrived downstairs at Yan's house before ten o'clock.

Most of the residents in this community are locals, and the Chinese New Year is approaching. At this time, there are still thousands of lights, and from time to time there is the sound of TV, the sound of playing mahjong, and the laughter of children.

The car stopped directly at the door of the unit building. Lu Machi got out of the car without moving. He glanced in the rearview mirror and saw that there was a car parked not far behind him.

He took out the cigarette, lit it and put it in his mouth. He took the mobile phone and made a call. After saying a few words, the car parked behind opened its door and two tall men quickly ran towards him.

"Master Lu."

The two bodyguards lowered their heads respectfully.

Lu Muchi didn't get angry this time. He pulled out his cigarette and slowly exhaled a mouthful of white mist. "The household on the left on the second floor, named Yan, wants my 100,000 yuan back. I must get it back tonight."

The two bodyguards responded quickly and ran into the unit building.

Yan Shengbing didn't come back for several days, and Zhao Huilin also went out after dinner. At this time, Yan Feng was in the Yan family. He turned off the lights and watched a romantic action movie in his room.

He stared at the white body on the screen and kept squirming.

Just when I was about to vent, there was a knock on the door.

Yan Feng thought it was Yan Shengbing who came back. Yan Shengbing often didn't bring the key. He would get so drunk in the middle of the night and knock on the door that he would be annoyed. However, Yan Heqing opened the door before, so he didn't have to move.

Yan Feng reluctantly pressed pause and climbed out of the quilt. He had gained weight recently, and his fat was shaking all over his body. His room was equipped with air conditioning and was very warm. He opened the door and went out wearing short sleeves. As soon as he opened the door, he Shivering from the cold.

Zhao Huilin was afraid that Yan Heqing would take advantage, so he did not install air conditioning in the living room.

The knocking on the door continued, so Yan Feng went back to his room to grab a coat, put it on before yawning and opening the door, pretending to just wake up.

The door opened, and Yan Feng's "Dad" was stuck in his throat as soon as it formed the shape of his mouth.

They were two tall strange men. Yan Feng was fat and not very tall. He only reached the chest level of the bodyguard. He was a little scared and his voice was much lower. "Uncle, who are you looking for?"

The bodyguard who was as tall as the top of the door looked inside and saw no one else, "Is your surname Yan?"

Yan Feng grasped the door handle tightly and wanted to close the door but dared not, "Yeah."

The bodyguard asked again, "Where are your parents?"

"not here."

The bodyguard went straight into the house, "Call and ask them to come back immediately."

Yan Feng didn't dare to say anything at all. He ran back to the room, opened the quilt and took out his mobile phone. He exited the video with trembling hands and dialed Zhao Huilin directly.

——

"You can't sue now?" Zhao Huilin looked confused, "Why can't you sue? I have raised Yan Heqing for 13 years, and he ran away when he said he wanted to. No matter which court you go to, I will be justified!"

The lawyer was speechless, "Your adopted son is only 18 years old and is still studying. You and your husband are both in the prime of life and can make money. They have not lost their ability to live and have not reached the stage of requiring alimony."

Zhao Huilin was dissatisfied, "It's not easy for me to raise him. He poops and pees every time. I don't care about the law. Just write it to me. After the Chinese New Year, I will sue Yan Heqing!"

The lawyer took out the contract and said, "It's okay to sue, but let's agree first. I'm not sure I'll win. You have to pay half of the lawyer's fees first."

Zhao Huilin felt a little sick when he heard the request for money.

But Yan Heqing really scared her last time. She ran to ask the young lawyer in the alley about domestic violence and abuse. The young lawyer said that there was a precedent. She felt that the young lawyer was not professional enough, so she contacted a lawyer who was said to specialize in child support. Fee lawyer.

There are still 4.9 million left!

She would never let Yan Heqing have it all to herself!

Just as Zhao Huilin was about to bargain, her phone rang. When she saw it was Yan Feng, she answered the call with a bright smile, "Son..."

As soon as she opened her mouth, Yan Feng interrupted her in a low voice, "Mom, come back quickly! There are two men looking for you, and I'm scared to be alone! Come back quickly!"

Zhao Huilin left without even hanging up the phone.

The lawyer was speechless and put away the contract. Who is he? He is in his 40s and comes to file an alimony lawsuit.

The lawyer's house was not far from Yan's house, and Zhao Huilin ran very fast along the way.

Yan Heqing had just gotten out of the car and saw Zhao Huilin running into the community. He put on a hat and mask, lowered the brim of his hat, and followed him slowly.

Yan Feng was Zhao Huilin's lifeblood. She ran all the way home without stopping until she was out of breath.

Entering the room, Yan Feng held his cell phone and stood obediently against the wall, while two tall men in windbreakers sat on the sofa. Zhao Huilin stepped forward and hugged Yan Feng, staring at the bodyguards warily, "What do you want to do!"

Seeing that she was alone, the bodyguard frowned and stood up, "Where is your man?"

Zhao Huilin said suspiciously, "He's not here, are you looking for him?"

"It's as if you can make the decision." The other bodyguard looked at his watch frequently, fearing that Lu Muchi and others would get angry, so he got straight to the point and said, "If you don't get it done, spit out my boss's one hundred thousand yuan."

Zhao Huilin's heart suddenly sank when she heard one hundred thousand yuan. She panicked, "Your boss...is Master Lu?"

The bodyguard nodded, and Zhao Huilin's last hope was completely shattered.

That 100,000 yuan has long since been spent.

She bought a bag for herself, and Yan Shengbing took tens of thousands of dollars and said it was for business with friends. The remaining money was not good for the school they were assigned to. Next year, Yan Feng would be promoted to junior high school. She spent a lot of money to contact a private junior high school for only the registration fee. Just thirty thousand.

If it were anyone else, Zhao Huilin would have refused to admit it, and asking for money would not cost her life, but she had seen Lu Muchi's methods and knew that he was someone she could not afford to offend.

She smiled apologetically, "Brothers, are you mistaken? Master Lu likes my son very much. How could he ask for the money back?"

The bodyguard became impatient, "Stop talking nonsense, Mr. Lu has spoken. We will get back 100,000 yuan today, not a penny less! Otherwise -" He looked at the house, "Your house is also worth some money, I will contact someone immediately to evaluate."

Zhao Huilin's eyes darkened when he heard about the house. The house was her family's last protection for Yan Feng and must not be touched! She gritted her teeth and said, "I'll pay it back, I'll pay it back!"

Zhao Huilin took out her mobile phone. She deposited a sum of money, which was for Yan Feng to go to college. It was 80,000 yuan. In addition to the more than 10,000 yuan that Yan Heqing paid back, it was still possible to make up 100,000 yuan.

After logging in to her account, Zhao Huilin was dumbfounded. She came closer in disbelief, and the balance showed 0!

what's the situation!

Zhao Huilin quickly clicked on the details and almost didn't stick it in his mouth.

During this period, I continued to withdraw money, each time it was 81,000, and I finished all the withdrawals yesterday.

Only she and Yan Shengbing know the password account.

Zhao Huilin bit his lip, he must be the one who didn't live up to expectations, and started gambling again! No need to think about it, the so-called taking money to do business with a friend was just a lie to her!

All the money was lost in gambling by Yan Shengbing!

Seeing Zhao Huilin's expression change, the bodyguard guessed that he must have run out of money. He impatiently urged, "I'll give you another half hour. If I don't see the money, I'll sell the house to pay back the money!"

Zhao Huilin had no choice but to call Yan Shengbing.

As expected, the bitch was drinking again and had no money left from gambling.

Zhao Huilin cursed and couldn't hold back his tears in the end, "I told you a long time ago that I can't gamble! Now I have no choice. You can find 100,000 yuan back immediately. No matter you steal or rob, you can't touch my son's house anyway!"

At this time, Yan Heqing walked into the unit building diagonally opposite, looked at Lu Muchi's car, and removed Lu Muchi from the blacklist.

Half an hour later, Yan Shengbing smelled of alcohol and hurriedly ran into the unit building carrying a small bag.

After a while, the two bodyguards went downstairs with small bags in their hands, walked to Lu Muchi's car, and handed them in respectfully.

The phone screen lit up in the dark.

Mute was turned on, and the caller ID showed Lu Muchi.

It only rang for two seconds and then cut off.

Lu Muchi picked up the phone almost instantly, recalling that "good night" in his mind.

Yan Heqing may be asleep now.

Lu Muchi clicked on the text message and edited it several times before sending it out.

A text message came in - "The money is coming back. Contact me when you wake up."

Yan Heqing put his phone back in his pocket and watched Lu Muchi's car drive away. He raised his eyes again and looked at the balcony where he had lived for 13 years.

Cries and curses gradually came out clearly.

"You borrowed money at usury! You borrowed money again! You want to kill me and my son..."

Yan Shengbing cursed loudly, "If you don't look for loan sharks, who the hell will lend you 100,000 yuan right away! It's all your fault, this useless woman, all my 4.9 million yuan has gone away!"

"Blame me?! You stole my money and gambled it all away, and you still blame me! I'll fight you!"

Then, there was the sound of being beaten and scolded, and Yan Feng's cry.

The neighbors had long avoided this family like snakes and scorpions, and no one came to stop the fight.

This is not the first time Yan Shengbing has borrowed money from usury.

Yan Heqing remembers clearly that when he was in the third grade of elementary school, Yan Shengbing borrowed 5,000 yuan from a casino, which eventually turned into 200,000 yuan. During the Chinese New Year, a gang of gangsters came to the house to collect debts. They moved everything they could and beat them severely. Yan Shengbing had a meal.

That year, Yan Shengbing and Zhao Huilin quarreled and fought every day, and blood was seen on several occasions. Yan Feng was so scared that he wet his pants every day.

The whole room was filled with the smell of Yan Feng's urine.

In the end, everything that could be sold was sold, and I borrowed money from relatives and friends, and finally paid it off.

I don't know how much money this 100,000 usury loan will turn into.

One apartment is probably not enough.

Yan Heqing adjusted his mask, facing the direction he came from, and blended into the night alone.

Lu Muchi was in a good mood to get back 100,000 yuan. He even wanted to take the money and go straight downstairs to Yan Heqing, wait for him to wake up downstairs, and then listen to his first good morning.

but--

Lu Muchi lowered his head and sniffed his collar. He couldn't take a bath with Yan Heqing for several days in a row, so it smelled bad.

The car slowed down and Lu Muchi reluctantly changed direction.

Now I'm starting over with Yan Heqing, and I can hear him say good morning and night every day from now on, and I won't be in a hurry for today.

Even though he thought this way, Lu Muchi was still unhappy.

When they drove to the community, the security guard saw him, ran over quickly and said with a smile: "Master Lu, the cleaner picked up a bunch of things at your door. You were never at home and couldn't be contacted, so they left it at the property first. You can pick it up when you are free."

Lu Muchi frowned, "What?"

"We took pictures." The security guard took out his mobile phone, opened the photo album and handed it to Lu Muchi, "Look."

Lu Muchi glanced at it and was not impressed at first, until he caught a glimpse of the white ceramic and he understood.

Lin Fengzhi threw it.

Several times before, when he made Lin Fengzhi unhappy, Lin Fengzhi blocked him and returned the gifts he gave him.

This time, it's the same trick.

Thinking of Lin Fengzhi calling him a few days ago, he was anxiously looking for Yan Heqing and was not in the mood to answer the phone.

During this time, he forgot about Lin Fengzhi.

He even forgot that Lin Fengzhi liked Lu Lin.

His thoughts were all firmly guided by Yan Heqing.

I don't know when it started, but he missed Yan Heqing far more than Lin Fengzhi.

The image of the young man squatting on the stairwell, stroking the wild cat, walking in the snow with an umbrella, and Lin Fengzhi's image exchanged back and forth in Lu Muchi's mind.

moment.

Lu Muchi said casually: "It's lost."

The security guard was very surprised. According to the real estate agent, it was worth several million! He opened his mouth wide, "What did you say?"

"Lost it, throw it in the trash can."

Lu Muchi stepped on the accelerator and drove away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 7.3K 185
https://m.shubaow.net/238/238191/ After inheriting hundreds of millions of inheritances, the wealthy husband is back Author: Gongzi Xunhuan Category:...
7K 181 22
Associated Names: 回到亲生家庭后我被安排联姻了 Author(s): 廿乱 Status in COO: 109 Chapters (Completed) The seemingly delicate and weak Lin Zimao was brought back fro...
63.5K 2.5K 21
You recently moved to a cabin in the woods for some peaceful time alone. But that is ruined when somehow a wide variety of different animals invade y...
441K 24.3K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...