The substitute has awakened

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Untitled Part 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 085
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 End of text
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140

Chapter 40

679 16 0
By Demens88c

Yan Heqing's eyes were calm. He didn't reply. He muted the sound, turned off the screen, put it on the bedside table, closed his eyes and fell asleep again.

After waiting for almost ten minutes, Lin Fengzhi stared at the unresponsive chat page, confused.

He lowered his head and gently stroked the head of the Ragdoll cat in his arms, "It's already half past twelve, aren't you still on the phone?"

Lin Fengzhi logged out of WeChat, clicked on the call history, and dialed Yan Heqing's number.

It's still the same female voice——

"The number you dialed is currently on a call, please wait..."

Lin Fengzhi turned off the phone and became even more curious. He called Yan Heqing at 11:30. It has been more than an hour now and he is still calling. Who still calls for so long now? It is not all voice calls or video calls. ?

Could it be with the woman who likes Yan Heqing!

Lin Fengzhi's eyes lit up. It's definitely true. This makes sense. Because I haven't agreed yet, or I'm not familiar enough to do it, I'm not suitable for video calls, so I made a phone call first.

Lin Fengzhi is also chasing Lu Lin now. He feels sympathy for him and hopes that the other party can successfully catch Yan Heqing.

This explains...

He and Lu Lin will definitely be able to be together!

Just thinking of Lu Lin's name, Lin Fengzhi's heartbeat began to speed up, and his cheeks turned red. He hugged the cat tightly and fell onto the warm and soft carpet. He gently poked its head with his chin, "Little boy, I really like Lu Lin." Uncle..."

Knock knock.

Someone knocked on the door outside, "Zhizhi, are you still awake?"

It was Lin Fengyi. He just came back. He came to see Lin Fengzhi as usual. When he saw that the light was still on in his room, he knocked on the door.

Lin Fengzhi shouted toward the door, "The door is unlocked. Come in by yourself."

Lin Fengyi turned the doorknob and pushed the door open to enter the house.

In the bright and warm bedroom, Lin Fengzhi was holding a cat and playing with it. Lin Fengyi's eyes warmed up. He loosened his tie and said, "I'm still up so late."

He smelled strongly of tobacco and alcohol. Lin Fengzhi wrinkled the tip of his nose, "It's not early, it's only 12:30, who goes to bed so early during the holidays."

Lin Fengyi drank a little too much today. He didn't sit on the sofa, so he sat next to Lin Fengzhi and wanted to pet the cat. "Early to bed and early to rise are good for your health."

Lin Fengzhi quickly picked up the cat and said, "Don't touch it! You stink!"

Lin Fengyi grabbed the hem of his clothes and smelled it. He looked at Lin Fengzhi again, with a smile on his lips, "It's inevitable to have a few drinks when socializing out. Men are like this."

Lin Fengzhi muttered, "Uncle Lu is not like that."

He didn't hear clearly and felt dizzy. Lin Fengyi smiled and said, "What are you muttering about?"

"It's nothing." Lin Fengzhi kicked him in disgust, "You really stink. Go back to your room to take a shower and sleep!"

"Yes, my young master." Lin Fengyi stood up holding on to the coffee table and saw a set of ironed clothes hanging next to him, "Are you going out tomorrow?"

"Go shopping with my brother." Lin Fengzhi replied.

Lin Fengyi didn't react at first. He stopped suddenly when he was about to reach the door. In his unclear mind, he flashed back to those light brown, fox-like eyes when he was rolling dice in the bar that night. He turned his head and asked, "Yan Heqing?"

"Yes." Lin Fengzhi urged him, "Stop asking questions, you are just like mom, go take a shower!"

Lin Fengyi's eyes flashed slightly, and he closed the door and went out.

Without setting the alarm clock, Yan Heqing woke up on time at six o'clock the next day.

He got out of bed, straightened the quilt, walked to the door and opened the door, ready to wash up first. When the door opened, something shook slightly on the doorknob and hit the back of his hand. Yan Heqing lowered his head and saw it was a paper bag.

He first looked at the living room. It was very quiet. Only a floor lamp was quietly on. Lu Lin was still sleeping.

Yan Heqing took off the paper bag and opened it. It was his clothes, which smelled faintly of laundry detergent and had been dry cleaned.

Yan Heqing was silent for a moment, closed the door again, changed his clothes and went out.

After washing up, Yan Heqing went to the kitchen.

Opening the refrigerator, there weren't many things in it. Most of it was water. It should be because Lu Lin didn't come back to this house often.

Fortunately, there are a few plates of eggs and a pack of noodles.

Yan Heqing skillfully made two bowls of egg noodles. After finishing, he wiped his hands and wanted to ask Lu Lin to have breakfast. When he turned around, Lu Lin, wearing a dark blue nightgown, had been at the door for who knows how long.

It was the first time Yan Heqing saw Lu Lin taking off his suit. After a short pause, he politely said: "Good morning, Mr. Lu."

Turning around and serving two bowls of steaming noodles, Lu Lin only looked at him, "What are you cooking?"

"Egg noodles."

Approaching the door, Lu Lin stepped aside and waited until Yan He left the kitchen before he followed.

The extremely simple egg noodles, except for the eggs, are just noodles, but they are surprisingly refreshing. The soup is light, the eggs are fried tender and smooth, and a little pepper is sprinkled on it, which is very warm to the stomach.

After finishing breakfast, Lu Lin took a napkin and wiped the corners of his mouth, looking at Yan Heqing who was neatly dressed across from him, "Going to work?"

Yan Heqing stood up and picked up the bowls and chopsticks. The corners of his lips curved slightly, "No, I have a date."

Lu Lin looked away and pressed the corner of his mouth with his thumb before putting down the napkin. He also stood up. Yan Heqing took his bowl first and carried it to the kitchen.

The sound of gurgling water came from the kitchen, and Lu Lin stepped back to the room.

Yan Heqing tidied up the kitchen and didn't see Lu Lin when he came out. He went to the bathroom to get his shoes first. After one night, the shoes were dry. He picked them up and walked out. Lu Lin was already dressed and changed his shoes at the entrance. Shoes, he raised his eyes and looked at Yan Heqing calmly, "Will you come back after the date?"

Yan Heqing held up his shoes, his long eyelashes trembling slightly, "Can you come back?"

"The entry code is 212190." Lu Lin opened the elevator, "I don't come back here often, you can stay here as long as you don't want to."

After that, he entered the elevator.

The elevator door closed, and Yan Heqing's figure was reflected on the smooth and bright panel.

After a few seconds, Yan Heqing bent down to change his shoes.

Lu Lin got in the car and put on his seat belt. He took his mobile phone and dialed the housekeeping number.

At the same time, Yan Heqing was also on the phone.

Beep, beep, beep...

The ringback tone lasted for a long time before the call came through. Lin Fengzhi's voice sounded like she had just woken up, "Who is it?"

"It's me." Yan Heqing looked at the numbers going down in the elevator and said calmly, "I saw your message. Where can we meet?"

There was only one wall lamp on in the bedroom, which was very suitable for sleeping. Lin Fengzhi moved his phone and looked at the time. It was only eight o'clock! He fell back on the pillow, closed his eyes and complained, "Brother, what are you doing? It's so early and I'm still sleeping. When I wake up-"

"Now." Yan Heqing refused to interrupt, "Get up immediately."

Lin Fengzhi was confused by Yan Heqing's tough attitude. This was the first time he treated him like this. Could it be that he had a quarrel with the woman who was chasing him? Lin Fengzhi opened his eyes suddenly. He was no longer sleepy. He got up and reported the address of the largest luxury shopping mall in the city.

After making an appointment to meet at nine o'clock, Lin Fengzhi kicked off the quilt and got out of bed. After spending a few minutes washing up, he put on his clothes and opened the door and went downstairs like a gust of wind.

Downstairs, Mother Lin was cutting window grilles. On the coffee table were several pieces of cut "Fu" characters and window grilles. When she saw Lin Fengzhi, she laughed and joked, "The sun has risen from the west, and I got up so early today!"

Lin Fengzhi winked mischievously, "I have an appointment today."

Seeing him rushing to the entrance, Mother Lin quickly put down the scissors and shouted at his back, "Which cute girl is she? Take her home! You haven't had breakfast yet!"

"I'm not hungry!" Lin Fengzhi was busy asking. He tied his shoelaces randomly, got up and ran quickly.

"This child..." Mother Lin shook her head and sat down again to cut the window grilles.

Lin Fengzhi just ran out of the door and was going to the garage to drive. A white Porsche stopped in front of him. The window lowered, revealing Lin Fengyi's face. "Get in the car and I'll take you there."

Yan Heqing did not take a taxi. Lu Lin's residence was not far from the shopping mall Lin Fengzhi mentioned, about a 10-minute walk.

It didn't rain or snow today, but the wind was strong and it hurt the face. Yan Heqing gathered his scarf, took out his cell phone, and removed Lin Fengzhi from the blacklist.

The Chinese New Year is just a few days away, and the streets are decorated with lanterns and festoons. Most of the people on the road are office workers in a hurry, heading towards the subway entrance.

Yan Heqing walked against the flow of people. When he arrived at the shopping mall, Yan Heqing did not stop. He walked forward for a while and found a bookstore, so he went in.

After picking out a few books and just paying the bill, Lin Fengzhi called, "Brother, aren't you here yet? I'm here!"

"almost there."

After hanging up the phone, the clerk handed the packed book to Yan Heqing, "Welcome to visit next time."

Yan Heqing took the bag, pushed open the glass door and walked out of the bookstore.

After walking back for a few minutes, I saw Lin Fengyi standing next to Lin Fengzhi from a distance.

Lin Fengzhi looked around and said, "Second brother, please go, I will wait by myself."

Lin Fengyi didn't move, "I'm not worried about you being alone. I'll wait until Yan Heqing comes before leaving."

This sentence instantly hit Lin Fengzhi's explosive point. He looked away and complained dissatisfiedly, "They say I'm an adult. You must not be his friend..."

He stopped abruptly.

Lin Fengyi felt something was wrong with these words and asked: "Whose friend?"

Lin Fengzhi shut his mouth and turned his head and said nothing. Lin Fengyi saw his eyes dodge and became even more suspicious, "Is he a friend I know?"

Lin Fengzhi was so upset that he spilled the beans in a hurry. He racked his brains to think of an excuse. Then he saw a familiar figure. His eyes suddenly lit up. The savior was coming!

He left Lin Fengyi behind and ran forward with long legs, "Brother!"

Lin Fengyi turned around and saw Yan Heqing.

I haven't seen him for a month, and he still looks like this annoying hypocrite!

Lin Fengyi's eyes were fixed on Yan Heqing.

However, Yan Heqing didn't care about him at all. He didn't even look at him and just said to Lin Fengzhi: "Let's go."

Just go straight to the mall.

Lin Fengzhi smelled a faint smell of cedar on the tip of his nose. He could never mistake it. This was Lu Lin's favorite fragrance!

Where did it come from? He twisted his neck, and within a few meters' radius, there was only... His pupils suddenly widened, he stepped forward and approached Yan Heqing, his nose quivered, and he blinked his eyelashes.

It turned out to be the smell of Yan Heqing!

He completely forgot that Lin Fengyi was still behind him, quickly caught up with Yan Heqing, and asked in surprise: "Brother, what perfume are you wearing?"

Yan Heqing didn't understand it at first, but after thinking about it for a while, he understood it.

Cedar smell.

I used Lu Lin's shampoo last night, and the fragrance still lingers in my hair. It has the same smell as Lu Lin.

"It's not perfume." He said calmly, "I stayed at a friend's house last night and used his shampoo."

shampoo!

Lin Fengzhi slapped his forehead. He was so stupid. He had been looking for fragrance. It turned out to be shampoo. No wonder he couldn't find it! He happily asked: "What brand is it? I like the taste, I want to buy it!"

Yan Heqing turned around and saw Lin Fengzhi's eyes filled with anticipation. The corner of his mouth curled up slightly, "I didn't pay attention."

Lin Fengzhi was obviously disappointed. He pestered Yan Heqing, "When will you go to your friend's house again? Go and take a picture for me!"

While talking, the two entered the mall side by side.

In the distance, Lin Fengyi stood alone.

Looking at the disappearing figures of the two people, Lin Fengyi's chest suddenly felt as if it was stuffed with a ball of cotton. It was so depressed that he stood for a while before leaving.

——

At around nine o'clock in the morning, all the shops in the shopping mall were open, but there was not much customer flow. However, they were all luxury brands. Normally, the customer flow was also not large, and they usually received regular customers.

Lin Fengzhi clung to Yan Heqing, "Brother, tell me quickly, when will you go to your friend's house again?"

After getting the same shampoo from Lu Lin, he had to wash his hair twice a day! Once early, once late.

He also uses this shampoo to wash quilt covers, pillow cases, and bed sheets! It's so happy to be wrapped in Lu Lin's breath all day long!

Lin Fengzhi couldn't wait any longer. He coquettishly held Yan Heqing's arm for the first time.

"Today." Yan Heqing stopped when he reached the escalator, "What do you want to buy?"

Now Lin Fengzhi is focusing on shampoo. When he heard that Yan Heqing was going today, he was very excited. He let go of Yan Heqing and said, "As promised, you can take a picture of the shampoo sign and send it to me as soon as you get to your friend's house!"

It was also at this time that he caught a glimpse of Yan Heqing carrying a bag of books. He clicked his tongue, "Are you going to buy books?" He glanced away a few times, "They are all related to biology."

He casually mentioned, "My high school classmate is also a biology major at Peking University. If you successfully transfer to another department, you might become classmates with him."

Yan Heqing knew who he was. He was the second male lead and a top student in the biology department. Because of him, Lu Muchi was jealous.

Lin Fengzhi actually had a goal. He wanted to buy a tie for Lu Lin.

But the tie was too obvious, and he knew it was for a man. He decided to buy a few more things to hide it so that Yan Heqing wouldn't see it.

Lin Fengzhi walked up the escalator and said, "Go from floor to floor and buy whatever you find suitable."

Yan Heqing also stepped onto the elevator. His eyes glanced at Lin Fengzhi's wrist. He was not wearing the watch given by Lu Muchi.

After the wedding banquet, he was still unclear about the current relationship between the two, and while he was thinking about it, Lin Fengzhi suddenly turned around.

"Brother, who were you talking to last night? Is it the woman who is chasing you?" Lin Fengzhi said to himself, "Actually, feelings can be cultivated. Love at first sight is the same as love over time. Just cultivate it more. "

"no."

When the elevator reached the second floor, Lin Fengzhi stepped on the floor first, slightly confused, "If it wasn't with her, then who were you talking to for so long on the phone?"

Yan Heqing also left the elevator, "I mean, it's not a woman, it's a man."

Lin Fengzhi nodded, "Oh, he's a man." After walking a few steps, his pupils gradually widened.

He stopped, turned around and his eyes widened, "What did you just say?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 257K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1.7M 95.7K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
1.7M 102K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
708K 27.3K 30
Sophia Dalton, an innocent girl who is trapped but doesn't know it. Living in a perfect world her parents created for her, she is as happy as can be...