The substitute has awakened

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Untitled Part 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 085
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 End of text
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140

Chapter 20

765 21 3
By Demens88c

The elevator doors closed and descended again.

No one dared to squeeze into the area where Lu Lin stood, and it became a small area of ​​the world, and everyone rushed to Zhang Qing's side.

Zhang Qing had to move to Yan Heqing's side, and the crowd forced Yan Heqing to move to the side, and his shoulder brushed against Lu Lin's arm from time to time.

Yan Heqing's expression remained unchanged, a little surprised to see Lu Lin so soon.

Ding.

At this time, the elevator reached the 55th floor, the elevator door opened, and Lu's employees swarmed out, waiting for Lu Lin on both sides.

Lu Lin didn't look at Yan Heqing and walked out of the elevator.

When the elevator door closed, Zhang Qing let out a long breath, "The man just now must have a very high status! His eyes were so intimidating. When he looked at me, my feet went weak..."

Yan Heqing did not reply.

I returned to the coffee shop and got off work soon. The coffee shop does not sell cakes overnight. Employees can buy cakes that are not sold out on the same day at half price.

Yan Heqing bought three donuts and a cream cube.

Cream cubes are packaged separately.

After changing his clothes, Yan Heqing carried his things and left the store.

It was dark at five o'clock, the street lights were on, there was heavy snow, and the ground was very wet.

The wet snow that fell today melted before it even hit the ground. Yan Heqing opened his umbrella and went to Lu's next door instead of going to the subway.

When he arrived at Lu's Building, he stopped at the revolving door, closed his umbrella, and waited quietly.

During off-duty hours, people kept coming in and out, and gradually, there were fewer and fewer people.

A long time passed, and another elevator stopped, the door opened, and Lu Lin walked out.

At the same time, Yan Heqing saw the Maybach slowly approaching and stopping at the gate.

Yan Heqing turned sideways slightly and vaguely saw Lu Lin's figure through the revolving glass door.

Yan He stepped forward, and when Lu Lin came out, he took the initiative to speak out.

"Mr. Lu."

Lu Lin had noticed Yan Heqing a long time ago. He stopped and his eyes fell on Yan Heqing's face.

Yan Heqing handed over the small cream cube, "I didn't have time in the hospital last time, but I didn't expect to meet it here. This cake tastes good. Thank you for saving me last time."

Lu Lin didn't answer. "I remember your financial situation was not very good."

Yan Heqing showed a shallow smile, "It's okay to buy a cake." He then added, "And this cake is half price. Of course it tastes fresh, so you don't have to worry."

Lu Lin received a half-price cake for the first time, his black eyes flashed slightly, but he finally accepted it, "Thank you."

Yan Heqing nodded slightly. "Goodbye and wish you a happy life."

Leaving from the other side, he opened his umbrella and walked into the night.

Lu Lin watched him go away, looked away and got into the car.

The car slowly opened and Lu Lin opened the carton. It was an ordinary small cream cake.

Lu Lin didn't like sweets, and he didn't touch the cream cake. He picked up a spoon and took a spoonful. The cream was sweet and the cake was soft and delicate.

As the boy said, it tastes good.

...

At the same time, Yan Heqing was stopped by Zhang Qing, "Xiao Yan, are you going to the subway station? I didn't bring an umbrella, give me a lift."

Zhang Qing put her bag on her head with both hands. The coat was obviously wet from the snow, and her body ached. This was a new coat she bought, and she was waiting to wear it back to her hometown during the New Year.

Yan Heqing stopped and gave up half of his umbrella.

Zhang Qing happily ran under the umbrella, "Thank you!"

The two of them walked side by side towards the subway station, their umbrellas slightly tilted toward Zhang Qing.

Zhang Qing noticed it and felt very sorry. What an outstanding boy. I wish he were her boyfriend!

But Zhang Qing knew he couldn't catch up.

Yan Heqing was easy to get along with, and he was humble and courteous to everyone, but that was all. He had such indifference and alienation in his bones that no one could really get close to him.

Zhang Qing didn't start a conversation all the way. She walked quietly to the subway entrance and took out a pack of cream from her bag. "There are a lot of leftover pet cream cups provided for free in the store. If you leave them in the store, they will be thrown into the trash can. There are a lot of wild cats in the community where you live. Use them to feed them. Don't waste them."

Yan Heqing took it and put it into the bag containing donuts, "Thank you."

"You're welcome." Zhang Qing smiled brightly and jumped out of the umbrella in a few steps. "I'm leaving now. See you tomorrow."

After waving his hand, Zhang Qing ran to catch the subway.

Yan Heqing put down his umbrella, flicked it toward the ground, and folded it into the subway.

There were two lines to go home. By the time Yan Heqing got home, it was almost seven o'clock.

He first delivered cream to the wild cat before returning home.

"Ahem."

He didn't fully recover from his last fall into the water, and Yan Heqing still coughed from time to time.

I took off my coat, changed my shoes, and walked to the coffee table. There was a bottle of loquat ointment on the table, and I had already drank two-thirds of it.

Yan Heqing took a spoon, poured it into his mouth and swallowed it. His throat felt much better, and then went to the kitchen to make dinner.

There were vegetables bought yesterday in the refrigerator. Yan Heqing picked a few ingredients and made three delicacies soup, fried pork slices with bell peppers, and steamed eggs.

Not long after we sat down to eat, someone knocked on the door.

Yan Heqing took a few quick bites and stood up to open the door.

The door opened, and Lin Fengzhi stood outside. He hadn't seen her for a week. Lin Fengzhi's attitude became much more natural. His eyes lingered on the cat cans, "Are these cat cans yours?"

"No." Yan Heqing opened the door and said, "Come in."

Lin Fengzhi went into the house to change his shoes, and was surprised to see food on the coffee table, "Are you just eating now?"

It's already eight o'clock...

"Well, I just came back from get off work." Yan Heqing stopped and asked, "Would you like a bowl too?"

Lin Fengzhi was still shocked that Yan Heqing was working part-time. When he heard the last sentence, he quickly shook his head. "I've eaten, no need."

He likes to eat king crabs, and Lin Fengyi brought a box home today. He was so full that he is still full.

Yan Heqing didn't force it and nodded, "Then I'll eat first." He sat down and continued eating.

Lin Fengzhi didn't see the stool, so he thought for a moment and sat down some distance away from Yan Heqing. Feeling embarrassed, he took the initiative to find a topic, "Are you at work?"

"Well, I worked a few part-time jobs."

How many servings? Lin Fengzhi's eyelids twitched. He was studying photography, and all his classmates were from pretty good families. No one had a part-time job, and there were only a few jobs.

"Are you short of money?" Lin Fengzhi regretted asking.

What if... Yan Heqing says he is lacking, will he give it or not?

Fortunately, Yan Heqing didn't answer the question, "Save up for tuition and take the driver's license test during the holidays."

Lin Fengzhi breathed a sigh of relief and glanced at Yan Heqing secretly.

After he was beaten inexplicably last time, he went back and thought for a while, and probably guessed that the couple who beat him mistakenly identified him as Yan Heqing.

That couple was most likely Yan Heqing's adoptive parents.

This was the first time for Lin Fengzhi to see such a man who had no qualities and abused violence.

He seemed to understand the reason why Yan Heqing severed ties with them.

He asked in a low voice: "Are your adoptive parents... very bad to you?"

Yan Heqing said very openly, "Yeah."

Lin Fengzhi lowered his head and stared at the slippers, "Actually... I met your adoptive father and mother when I went to school that day."

Yan Heqing pretended to be surprised and turned to look at him, "The day when I got my ID card?"

Lin Fengzhi nodded and considered his words, "They are a little rude..."

Before he finished speaking, a slight roughness suddenly appeared on his face. He raised his head in surprise. Yan Heqing was very close to him, and his thumb fell on the place where he was hit on the left side of his face.

His skin was thin and the scars remained for a long time. In fact, the pain was gone, but there was still a small bruise in some places.

Yan Heqing frowned, "Did Yan Shengbing hit you?"

The man with the sour smell is called Yan Shengbing? Lin Fengzhi didn't want Yan Heqing to worsen his relationship with them anymore.

They may have done bad things to Yan Heqing, but they are always Yan Heqing's relatives. The past will be diluted by time, but the family relationship will never be broken.

Thinking this, Lin Fengzhi turned away and said, "No, I accidentally knocked it."

Of course Yan Heqing knew that Lin Fengzhi had been beaten, and he was sure that Lin Fengzhi would deny it.

He is playing the role of a good brother who cares about his younger brother.

What he loves and protects is his younger brother who is dependent on him in his memory, not the innocent young master who lives in a honey pot now and encourages others to be generous without distinguishing between good and evil.

Feeling the urge to cough, Yan Heqing turned his face and coughed twice.

"You have a cold?" Lin Fengzhi blinked, "I asked my brother and my second brother to bring medicine. I don't know the brand, but just take one pill and you'll be fine."

Yan Heqing turned around and put away the dishes, "It's almost ready, no need."

"Okay." Lin Fengzhi rolled his eyes, wanting to speak but feeling embarrassed.

Yan Heqing guessed that Lin Fengzhi's purpose for coming to him was to ask him not to reveal their relationship.

He didn't speak, waiting for Lin Fengzhi to take the initiative, picked up the dishes and said, "Sit down, I'll wash the dishes."

Lin Fengzhi nodded.

Yan Heqing entered the kitchen, then took out his mobile phone and edited a text message.

[Did you buy the canned cat at the door? ]

Then he entered Lu Muchi's mobile phone number.

In the dark and hot room, Lu Machi was sitting on the leather sofa, his shirt neatly dressed and his suit pants zippered wide open.

A young man was buried between his legs.

Lu Muchi's expression was very cold.

Ding.

Suddenly, the phone lit up.

Lu Muchi grabbed the phone, and the moment he saw the sender, Lu Muchi suddenly slapped the young man's head away.

A text message from [Shameless]——

[Did you buy the canned cat at the door? ]

Buying canned cats was Lu Muchi's whim.

After treating Lin Fengzhi's wounds last week, Lin Fengzhi went to the pet store to buy something. He suddenly thought of Yan Heqing.

Ignorant and poor, I can't afford imported canned cats.

After Lin Fengzhi got in the car, he went back to the store to place an order and asked the boss to deliver it to Yan Heqing's address.

But that was a week ago.

Did Yan Heqing just go home?

Lu Muchi thought of the man who sent Yan Heqing home that night. The corners of his mouth suddenly dropped in pleasure, he stood up, zipped up his trousers, and strode out.

...

On the other side, Lin Fengzhi saw that it was getting late and finally made up his mind.

Yan Heqing came out of the kitchen, stood up and said, "I have something to ask of you."

Yan Heqing wiped the water on his fingers and asked lightly, without looking at Lin Fengzhi: "What?"

Lin Fengzhi pursed his lips several times, "Can you keep our relationship a secret for the time being?"

Yan Heqing looked calm and said, "Yeah."

Lin Fengzhi didn't expect it to go so smoothly, and instead stammered a little, "I don't mean anything else. Even you know that the Lin family is a listed company, and if I make news..." He lowered his head. "not too good."

Yan Heqing raised his head, with a slight smile on his lips, "Don't be nervous, there is no need to beat the drums and gongs to tell others about this. You were a member of the Lin family before, and you will be now and in the future. This will never change."

Lin Fengzhi stared at Yan Heqing blankly. He thought that Yan Heqing really didn't want to rely on their relationship to benefit from the Lin family.

He touched the tip of his nose and suddenly didn't want to leave.

tonight......

He glanced at Yan Heqing's bed. It was a little narrow, but he and Yan Heqing were both on the thin side, so they should be able to sleep on it.

Lin Fengzhi asked expectantly: "Can I stay overnight tonight?"

There was no need for Yan Heqing to think of a reason to keep him, Yan Heqing's bright eyes slightly curved.

"certainly."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 644 36
The skibidi toilet under attack different worlds, camera man, speaker man and tv man to save earth fight against the toilet.
8.2K 236 19
Sapnap is the prince or soon to be king. Karl is one of the servants at the castle. What will happen after they talk in Karl's free time. Will it be...
1.7M 95.6K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
437K 24.1K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...