The substitute has awakened

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Untitled Part 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 085
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 End of text
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140

Chapter 18

748 22 2
By Demens88c

There were many tents left on the ice, and it was dark and quiet.

There are four cars parked on the parking lot.

Yan Heqing observed that the three vehicles were covered with snow. They were either parked here but not driven away, or they were left here to fish.

There is only one car whose hood is covered with sparse falling snow, that is Jing A1111.

Yan Heqing stepped onto the lake with a light and walked deeper.

Lu Lin is a person who strictly disciplines himself and counts every second. If you choose to fish early in the morning, you won't be able to rest first.

Most likely, he was fishing alone somewhere.

There was only the sound of falling snow in all directions, and snowflakes fell on Yan Heqing's eyelashes from time to time, but would not melt.

Yan Heqing walked very slowly.

The ice surface is slightly slippery, so be careful not to step into the ice holes dug by other fishermen.

The used ice cave was covered with snow before it formed a thick layer of ice. It was like a trap. If you stepped on it, you would fall directly into the lake.

Yan Heqing held a small lighting lamp and cast a small halo of light on the ice.

He carefully avoided all suspicious ice surfaces. After walking for about half an hour, the ice finally narrowed and the trees on the lakeshore could be vaguely seen.

The snow is heavy, and dry branches are occasionally exposed.

After walking further in for about ten minutes, there was a faint light at the intersection of the majestic rolling snow-capped mountains.

found it.

Yan Heqing stopped. His eyelashes were covered with a thin layer of white and frost. He raised his heavy hand and stiffly brushed his eyelashes.

——

In the spacious and bright tent, the heating was fully turned on. Lu Lin took off his coat and wore only a thin sweater.

To his left, there was a simple table with a thermos cup filled with boiling ginger sugar tea.

and a new suspense novel.

When Lu Lin is fishing, he takes time to read novels. He prefers suspense and mystery genres, and his assistant will select a new book of the season every week.

Lu Lin took the novel and turned the pages, holding the fishing rod in one hand.

The novel opens with a case of corpse dismemberment. The author is very good at suspenseful atmosphere. Lu Lin was looking at it, sizzling, when suddenly there was a piercing sound of an electric drill.

In the quiet snow valley, it was harsh and loud.

Lu Lin's eyebrows skipped a beat, someone was digging an ice cave nearby.

Sizzle.

Sizzle.

Sizzle.

A series of sudden and harsh movements passed, and calm returned again.

There was only the sound of snowflakes falling on the roof of the tent.

Lu Lin continued to read the novel.

Yan Heqing dug two ice holes, one inside the tent and one about one meter in front of the left side of the tent.

After setting up the tent and fixing the ground nails at the four corners, Yan Heqing entered the tent and laid the floor mat.

After laying the floor mat, Yan Heqing approached the frozen wood with his hands, turned on the heater and warmed his hands. He walked to the ice cave and fished out some broken ice from the ice cave with a picket.

He lifted a corner of the tent curtain, and a large tent was fixed two or three meters away from him, with a bright light on, and a vague silhouette vaguely revealed.

Yan Heqing looked at the other ice hole he drilled. The snow was falling heavily and it was covered with a thin layer of snow, but the outline of the hole could still be seen.

He was about to pour out the broken ice, and just as he was about to put down the tarpaulin, the silhouette of the tent opposite suddenly moved.

The light and shadow are getting bigger and bigger.

Almost at the same time, Yan Heqing opened the tarp.

The heating in the tent was stuffy. Lu Lin opened the tent curtain to let some air in, and the fresh and cold air poured in instantly.

At the same time, I caught a glimpse of a familiar figure.

The sky was slightly bright and the snow was falling heavily. The young man held the fence and poured the broken ice outside.

The orange light from the tent shone on the young man's snow-white skin, giving him an unreal feeling.

Lu Lin glanced at Yan Heqing.

The boy also took off his coat and wore a black turtleneck sweater.

Through the heavy snow, the young man seemed to glance towards him, then closed the fence and retreated into the tent.

Lu Lin looked at it for a few seconds and then put down the tent curtain. He didn't close it this time, leaving a gap for ventilation.

As I flipped through the novel, half a day passed and I only read a few lines.

18 years old, come fishing on Tuesday, no school?

Lu Lin rarely sees young people fishing, and ice fishing is even rarer.

Suddenly hearing movement, Lu Lin lowered his head. It turned out to be a black fish jumping out of the water and moving on the floor.

Lu Lin bent down, picked up the black fish and put it back into the ice cave. The black fish swam away at the speed of light.

...

On the other side, Yan Heqing also caught a mandarin fish.

He was a little hungry, so he handled the fish skillfully, put on a baking sheet, put oil on it and made the simplest fried fish.

After a while, the aroma filled the tent, the milky aroma of butter and the meaty aroma of fish skin.

I don't know if the tent next door can smell it.

Yan Heqing chewed the tender and delicious fish meat, and a glimpse of the snow flashed before his eyes.

I couldn't see the man's facial features clearly, but I could probably tell that Lu Lin had clear outlines.

30 years old is the time when men are most mature and charming.

Lin Fengzhi wrote in his diary——

[My heart is beating so fast, it's about to jump out of my throat. I've never seen such a handsome person! ]

[God, let me fall in love with him! I like him so much! I like him so much! ]

[lucky! I met Uncle Lu Lin today. When I saw him from a distance, he really shined! Make a wish to dream about him tonight! ]

...

Yan Heqing finished the fried mandarin fish, drank another carton of pure milk, and continued reading and fishing.

Time passed little by little, and at three o'clock in the afternoon, it was completely dark, and Yan Heqing closed the book.

In the small red bucket at my feet, two fish were swimming around.

He stood up, packed his equipment in an orderly manner, then put on his coat and went out to dismantle the tent.

After leaving the tent, the overwhelming cold air almost immediately dissipated the heat from my body.

The temperature is really low, about ten degrees below zero.

Yan Heqing flinched.

He made a lot of noise when tearing down the tent. Lu Lin slightly raised his wrist to look at his watch.

3:12 minutes.

Leaving so early.

Lu Lin's eyelids moved slightly.

Yan Heqing packed up his things and looked at the ice cave he drilled that morning. It was completely covered with snow.

But only he knew that beneath the ice and snow was a trap that would collapse if stepped on.

He will fall in, into the ice cave.

The ice cave was carefully calculated by him.

If Lu Lin didn't have time to save him, he could ensure that he could crawl back to the ice.

However, the lake water is cold and the body cannot be prevented from freezing no matter what.

he knows.

But if you want to get something, you have to give something in exchange.

worth.

Yan Heqing carried the bucket and walked steadily towards the ice cave he had made with his own hands.

Subsequently.

Boom!

With a heavy sound, the red bucket fell to the ice, and two fish were thrown out, jumping violently on the ice.

The thin ice cubes shattered, and the slender figure stepped into the ice cave.

"Help......"

This was the first time Lu Lin heard Yan Heqing's voice.

Accompanied by the sound of heavy objects falling to the ground.

Lu Lin immediately grabbed the lifeline and rushed out of the tent. The snow was much lighter, and there was a small red bucket lying on the ice.

Lu Lin made a decisive decision and rushed towards the little red barrel. As he got closer, he saw Yan Heqing stuck in the ice cave, holding on to the ice with both hands.

There was a cracking sound on the ice surface, and Lu Lin did not step forward rashly.

He stopped and threw the rope to the ice hole accurately, "Don't panic, grab the rope."

The winter lake was bone-chillingly cold. The moment Yan Heqing fell in, his limbs immediately no longer belonged to him. He was numb and stiff, and a layer of mist froze his vision. He tried to stay calm and judged the direction of the rope. When he heard the sound on the left There was a sound of something falling. He used all his strength, stretched out his stiff fingers, and touched the rope at once.

Feeling the strength on the other end of the rope, and fearing that he would lose consciousness midway, Lu Lin encouraged him, "You did a good job, now slowly tighten your hand, yes, don't be afraid, you will be fine soon..."

Yan Heqing's eyelashes began to freeze and his vision became increasingly blurry. He listened to Lu Lin's words and slowly tightened his hands.

"It's great." Lu Lin continued to encourage him, while pulling the rope calmly, "Hold on tighter, yes, that's it..."

The young man was so surprised that Lu Lin effortlessly pulled him out of the ice cave and pulled him forward a little further. Lu Lin judged that the ice had not been affected and was thick enough. He put down the rope and ran towards Yan Heqing quickly.

The young man was lying on the ice. His clothes were soaked and his condition was unrecognizable. Lu Lin squatted down, put his hand on Yan Heqing's shoulder, and helped him up first, "You——"

The next second, the young man looked up, and an eggplant-white face burst into Lu Lin's eyes.

Yan Heqing was trembling all over, his vision was blurred by the cold, and he threw himself into Lu Lin's arms without hesitation. He grabbed Lu Lin's collar tightly, and his lips were already turned black with cold.

Lu Lin felt like he was holding a refrigerator in his arms, and the cold air kept attacking him.

The thin sweater quickly became soaked.

He picked up Yan Heqing with one hand and quickly returned to the tent.

The tent was very warm. Lu Lin pulled off the thin down blanket and spread it on the floor. When he was about to put down Yan Heqing, he saw that his eyes were closed tightly and his hands were holding on to him, shaking violently.

Lu Lin did not force Yan Heqing to pull away, but pulled a thin blanket to cover Yan Heqing. Then he grabbed his mobile phone and called the hospital first. This valley has a private hospital at the foot of the mountain.

After making the call, Lu Lin threw away the phone, grabbed his thermos cup and opened it. The hot smell of ginger juice came out. Yan Heqing was not too awake and kept his mouth closed, so he forcibly opened the boy's lips and drank it into him. A few mouthfuls of hot ginger soup.

After drinking hot ginger soup, Yan Heqing's condition improved a little. Although it was still bad, his face was not terribly pale.

While waiting for the ambulance, Lu Lin had time to look at Yan Heqing.

He has rescued people on the ice not once or twice. He has encountered fishermen falling into ice holes several times. This is the first time he has encountered such a calm and cooperative person who fell into the water.

And the boy is only 18 years old.

At this time, Yan Heqing murmured a few times, and suddenly squeezed hard into Lu Lin's arms, and thin cold sweat broke out on his full forehead. Lu Lin took out a handkerchief and wiped his cold sweat carefully.

The ambulance arrived twenty minutes later.

Yan Heqing was still in Lu Lin's arms. The stretcher bearer was about to take him and put him on the stretcher. Lu Lin opened his legs and got directly into the car.

The stretcher bearer was confused, and only after he got into the ambulance did he know the reason.

The boy hugged the man tightly, and the emergency doctors and nurses tried their best, but they couldn't pry the boy's fingers off.

"Check first." Lu Lin interrupted them and briefly explained Yan Heqing's situation.

The doctor nodded and immediately squatted down to check Yan Heqing's condition.

"No bumps, just external injuries." After the doctor checked, "The specific situation needs to be returned to the hospital for a system check."

The rescue siren echoed in the snow valley, and soon soared out of the valley and reached the private hospital at the foot of the mountain.

With the combined efforts of several nurses, Yan Heqing's hands were finally released from Lu Lin's waist.

Put Yan Heqing on the transfer car.

"Huh." The head nurse panted, "Quickly, send her for examination."

The rest of the nurses pushed the cart and ran away.

"You come with me to pay the fee." The head nurse glanced at Lu Lin.

It was minus 12 degrees Celsius, and he was only wearing a thin sweater. The head nurse felt cold for him.

But Lu Lin looked so majestic that the head nurse didn't dare to look at him a second time, so she took him to the charge desk and left first.

The doctor at the charge desk typed on the keyboard, "Patient name."

Lu Lin dialed Xie Yunjie's number.

"Og bartender name."

Xie Yunjie was making a lot of noise there, so he quickly walked to a quiet place, "What?"

Lu Lin asked again.

The doctor at the window glanced at Lu Lin secretly.

Xie Yunjie was stunned, but he still answered first, "Xiao Yan? Yan Heqing..."

beep.

Lu Lin hung up the phone.

Talk to the doctor.

"Yan Heqing."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 180 22
Associated Names: 回到亲生家庭后我被安排联姻了 Author(s): 廿乱 Status in COO: 109 Chapters (Completed) The seemingly delicate and weak Lin Zimao was brought back fro...
32.5K 1.5K 23
"I am sitting next to JHope!!!" Serah was looking at the window when suddenly her gaze dropped on the person sitting next to her on the plane, she w...
8.2K 236 19
Sapnap is the prince or soon to be king. Karl is one of the servants at the castle. What will happen after they talk in Karl's free time. Will it be...
3.5M 161K 55
"I missed having a little cas in my life." He smirked, letting his eyes show a little life. It was a sight to see and no words could do it justice. ...