The substitute has awakened

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Untitled Part 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 085
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 End of text
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140

Chapter 15

777 20 0
By Demens88c

The driver sent Yan Heqing to the unit building.

"Thank you." Yan Heqing thanked him and got out of the car.

In the corner not far away, a flash of scarlet loomed, Lu Muchi was smoking a cigarette, his eyes were cold.

He recognized the car that sent Yan Heqing away as the Lin family's car.

Yan Heqingzhen and Lin Fengzhi recognized each other.

Later, Lu Muchi took out his mobile phone and dialed Yan Heqing's number again.

"The phone you dialed is turned off——"

At the same time, Yan Shengbing heard the same prompt.

"Oh shit!"

Yan Shengbing put down his phone and cursed, "This bastard still hasn't turned it on!"

It was so cold that Yan Shengbing said a few words and air-conditioning poured into his mouth. He wrapped his cotton coat tightly and complained, "It's already ten o'clock and he hasn't come out yet. Are you still waiting?"

He asked Zhao Huilin for the latter sentence.

Zhao Huilin was also very cold. She rubbed her hands vigorously and looked at Beijing University, which had closed early.

It's really strange. They guarded him every day, but they never blocked Yan Heqing.

Another gust of cold wind blew, and Zhao Huilin was shaking with the cold. She stamped her feet to keep warm, her teeth chattering with coldness, "Go home!"

...

Yan Heqing cooked a bowl of tomato gnocchi.

After the steaming meal, his whole body was warm, he washed another apple, carefully dried the water with paper towels, returned to the room, turned on the computer, and began to review his homework.

The final exam is in one month.

Turn on the small sun for warmth. It's very warm within half a meter of the coffee table. Occasionally, there is a crisp sound of gnawing apples in the air.

Lu Muchi's phone downstairs couldn't be reached. He raised his eyes and looked at the lighted window, his eyes dim and unclear.

Will Yan Heqing blacklist him?

After hailing a car, Lu Muchi sat in the back seat and told the driver, "Give me your mobile phone."

The driver was confused, but he quickly took out his phone, unlocked it and handed it to Lu Muchi.

Lu Muchi already knew the number by heart, so he entered it directly.

——

"The phone you dialed has been switched off..."

Lu Muchi's eyebrows moved slightly. He changed his cell phone back and dialed a number, "Check all the cell phone numbers in Yan Heqing's name immediately."

A number was quickly sent from the other side.

Lu Muchi took a look and knew that Yan Heqing had changed his number. He was instantly angry, how dare Yan Heqing! Ignore him again and again, he clearly said to wait for his call!

Putting his hand on the handlebar, Lu Machi was about to get off the car when a call came.

It's Lin Fengzhi.

Lu Muchi was suddenly discouraged. He stared at the screen and didn't answer.

Since the last time I knew that Lin Fengzhi liked someone, they had not contacted him again.

Lu Muchi didn't ask Lin Fengzhi whether his sweetheart was a boy or a girl. It didn't make sense. It wasn't him anyway.

He was afraid that Lin Fengzhi would not like men, so he kept pretending to be a caring brother to protect Lin Fengzhi, and planned to wait until Lin Fengzhi was 20 years old before confessing to him, but it turned out that Lin Fengzhi fell in love with someone else!

Lu Muchi felt unspeakably depressed again.

The phone went silent for a short while after ringing.

This was the first time that Lu Muchi didn't answer Lin Fengzhi's call. He held his phone, lowered the window and looked at Yan Heqing's window.

The next second, the lights dimmed.

Go to sleep?

Lu Muchi suddenly had a strange thought. He wondered if Yan Heqing had fed raw fish to wild cats again today.

Lu Muchi was lost in thought, and his mind flashed back to the gentle smile between the young man's brows in the dim corridor that night.

Yan Heqing had never smiled so tenderly at him, and he had never even smiled at him.

He still doesn't know whether Yan Heqing has dimples.

Lu Muchi's irritability became even worse. He raised the car window and said, "Go back to the company."

Hearing the sound of cars downstairs, Yan Heqing didn't even raise his eyelids. Only the core of the apple was left. He threw it into the trash can and continued to brush up on the question bank.

Then the lights were turned on.

In the blink of an eye, Saturday came and the old man suddenly asked Yan Heqing to go ice fishing in a private lake.

Yan Heqing contacted the manager to ask for leave.

"Xiao Yan, it's not that I'm harsh, I won't criticize you for being fake." Jing Jing muttered. "You only come here two days a week, and many customers in the store only drink the wine you mix. Now you're taking a day off..."

He hesitated to speak, but refused to criticize.

"Is it okay to take a break?" Yan Heqing said, "Except for Tuesday next week, you can arrange a day for me to make up the shift."

The manager immediately agreed, "I'll let you know when the shift is adjusted."

Half an hour later, the old man picked up Yan Heqing according to the address. Yan He was waiting at the entrance of the unit with his things early in the morning.

After putting the things in the trunk, the old man was ready to give up his seat, "Xiao Yan, come and drive, I'll take a moment to focus."

Yan Heqing scratched his head and said, "I can't drive."

The old man was very surprised, "You don't know how?" Do all boys of this age have a driver's license?

Yan Heqing's lips curved, "I know how to drive, but I don't have a driver's license."

A driver's license is a big expense, and he didn't have the money to buy a car before.

Now that he often goes fishing, it is much more convenient to drive by himself. He has put getting his driver's license on his winter vacation agenda.

The old man understood it as another meaning, "Yes, now there are traffic jams all the time, so the subway is more convenient. If it weren't for the remote countryside and no subway, I wouldn't be willing to drive."

Yan Heqing suggested, "How about hiring a driver?"

"Trouble." The old man put on his seat belt again and said quietly, "I'll let you drive after we leave the city. No one will check. It just so happens that you can still practice your skills."

The corner of Yan Heqing's mouth curled up slightly, "I won't dare to experiment with you until I've finished practicing."

The old man laughed loudly, "Okay, okay, I'll drive to the end today."

The old man talked a lot and was not idle all the way. Time passed quickly. He left the city and got on the highway. After another hour of driving, he arrived at the foot of the mountain at his destination.

The temperature is several degrees lower than in the city. It is surrounded by mountains and covered with snow.

There is a guard gate on the only road into the valley. After scanning the license plate, the gate guard opens the gate to let you pass.

The old man introduced: "If you record the license plate here, you can enter directly. If the license plate is not recorded, you can swipe your membership card."

With his free hand, he took out a black gold card from the storage box and handed it to Yan Heqing, "My license plate is recorded. You can use this card."

Yan Heqing did not refuse politely, he needed this card.

He took the card and said seriously: "I am good at handling snakehead fish. I will catch one in a while. I will show you my skills if you like it braised or stewed."

The old man smiled with both eyes. "I like them all, you'd better catch two black fish!"

Yan Heqing nodded, "Okay, I'll catch two."

There are endless forests on both sides of the road, covered with snow, giving it a solemn and calm beauty.

After driving a few kilometers further into the mountains, we finally arrived at a lake surrounded by snow-capped mountains.

The blue lake surface in summer was now frozen into a large mirror. Many tents had been set up, but the area was too long and wide, so it was not crowded.

The parking lot was full of cars.

Everything in this valley is good, but the parking lot is not big enough. The old man walked around several times and couldn't find any space. He got angry and said, "That's why I don't like to come here on weekends. There are so many people on weekends!"

There were cars coming in from behind.

Yan Heqing observed quietly and found an empty seat, "There is a seat next to the fourth car in front of you when you turn left."

The old man immediately turned left and successfully grabbed a parking space, smiling happily. "You young people have better eyesight."

As soon as the car stopped, the old man hurriedly unbuckled his seat belt and got out of the car. Without Yan Heqing's help, he carried his bag and things and ran flexibly to the lake. "You choose your own place! I have an old place. Call me if you catch snakeheaded fish!"

Yan Heqing replied: "Okay."

The old man ran away. Yan Heqing was still where he was. He was not busy getting his bag. He turned around and walked along the parking space to observe the license plate number.

Lu Lin usually owns two cars, one is the Jing A0000 driven by the driver, and the other is the Jing A1111 driven by him for fishing.

Among the densely packed cars, Yan Heqing checked all the license plate numbers and found no Beijing A1111.

Lu Lin didn't come today.

Surprisingly but not unexpectedly, since it is not Tuesday, the possibility of Lu Lin coming is relatively low.

But even if Lu Lin comes, Yan Heqing has no intention of meeting him now.

He wasn't sure whether Lu Lin had left an impression on him at the bar last time. A formal meeting couldn't be too ordinary.

After returning to the parking space, Yan Heqing opened the trunk and carried the equipment onto the lake.

The old man was going back to the city at night, so Yan Heqing didn't set up a tent. He randomly picked a place to sit and fish.

When drilling into the ice cave, Yan Heqing stared at the flying ice debris, and an unusual idea gradually took shape.

In less than an hour, Yan Heqing caught two snakeheaded fish.

He called the old man, and the old man came running over.

"Oh, Xiao Yan." The old man was obviously envious, "You said you couldn't catch a single fish before, but now you catch more than me every time. What method did you use?"

Yan Heqing squatted beside him and expertly killed fish, "There is no other way. Famous teachers give birth to great disciples."

The old man burst into laughter again.

At Lu's headquarters, Lu Lin finished processing the documents and raised his hand to check the time.

3 points.

He made a phone call, "Ten minutes later, the car will drive to the door of the company."

Turning off the computer, Lu Lin stood up, loosened his tie, and walked into the rest room.

Then he put on a jacket and overalls and came out, carrying fishing gear downstairs.

The car stopped at the door on time. Lu Lin asked the driver to get out of the car and get off work. He got into the driver's seat and drove out of the city alone.

When we arrived at the valley, it was completely dark, and the shadowy street lights provided almost no illumination.

There was light snow falling, and a beam of headlights penetrated the wind and snow in front of him. Lu Lin slowed down the car.

This road is not too wide, just enough for two cars to pass, one entering the mountain and the other exiting the mountain, with only a yellow line drawn in the middle.

The moment the two cars crossed each other, the passenger window of that car just went up, and a familiar side face flashed past.

Squeak!

In the quiet snowy valley, a sudden sound of sudden braking resounded.

The black Bugatti was stationary on the road, with snowflakes falling on the roof. Lu Lin lowered the window, and the cold wind poured in. In the rearview mirror, the Audi gradually receded into the distance.

It's him.

Lu Lin's eyebrows moved slightly.

...

"I'm sorry, Xiao Yan." The old man drove a little faster than when he came, "I called you back so early. There is something at home."

Yan Heqing raised the car window and said, "It's okay. It's better to go back early if it snows. If it freezes, it will be troublesome."

The old man really didn't expect this level. "It's true. If I drive faster, I'll be bored on the highway."

The old man drove faster.

At the same time, Lu Lin turned the car around and contacted Xie Yunjie.

"What days does that bartender work?"

Xie Yunjie didn't follow, "What bartender?"

"og."

"Oh, that little bartender." Xie Yunjie was very surprised, "Why are you asking him so suddenly."

Lu Lin speeded up the car, "I want to have a drink."

"It's okay today," Xie Yunjie replied, "He'll be there Friday and Saturday."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444K 24.5K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
1.7M 95.9K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
247K 7.3K 185
https://m.shubaow.net/238/238191/ After inheriting hundreds of millions of inheritances, the wealthy husband is back Author: Gongzi Xunhuan Category:...
3.2M 258K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...