The substitute has awakened

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Untitled Part 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 085
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 End of text
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140

Chapter 14

744 18 2
By Demens88c

In the original novel, Yan Heqing died without ever visiting the Lin family.

His relationship with Lin Fengzhi was only revealed after his death.

When visiting someone's house, you need to bring a gift. The Lin family is a distinguished person, but Yan Heqing didn't buy anything expensive. He just bought a strawberry fruit basket and a bouquet of carnations.

The driver of the Lin family came to pick him up. Along the way, the driver quietly observed Yan Heqing in the rearview mirror.

This man... looks a bit like the young master.

Yan Heqing looked out the window and suddenly turned to look in the rearview mirror, "Do you think it's similar too?"

The driver was caught red-handed and was very embarrassed. "Sorry, I......"

Too embarrassed to explain.

Yan Heqing said politely, "It's okay."

The driver felt different at this time.

The eyes and nose are similar to those of the young master, but no matter how you describe them, you can easily tell that they are two different people.

The driver looked away and concentrated on driving.

Passing through half of the city, the environment changes from the old city, the bustling city center, to the top wealthy area with extremely high greening rate.

There are separate shopping supermarkets, golf courses, and a lake that is difficult to see within the second ring road.

In winter, all the lotus leaves in the lake have withered, the fine snow falls, and the street lights on both sides of the road turn on instantly.

The driver drove in and stopped at a single building. The guard opened the iron door. The driver drove in slowly and it took him a few minutes to reach the door.

The door is open.

Mother Lin, Lin Fengyi and Lin Fengzhi were waiting at the door.

The driver stopped the car and was about to get out of the car and open the door. Yan Heqing opened the door and got out of the car himself.

He was neither humble nor arrogant, and handed the carnation to Mother Lin first, "Hello, aunt, I am Yan Heqing."

Mother Lin's eyes were crooked, and she happily took it, "Thank you, I like carnations the most."

Then she looked at the fruit basket in surprise, "I even brought strawberries! Zhizhi really likes strawberries."

Lin Fengzhi was a little embarrassed when he saw Yan Heqing again. He bit his lip uncomfortably and held Lin Fengyi's hand.

Lin Fengyi immediately held Lin Fengzhi's hand and looked at Yan Heqing cautiously.

He had no idea that Yan Heqing and Lin Fengzhi looked alike.

Those hands alone...

Lin Fengyi's eyes were full of contempt.

She has white and slender skin, but is visibly rough and skinny, completely different from Lin Fengzhi.

Lin Fengzhi's fingers were not that long and were still a little fleshy, but they felt soft and soft.

Feeling the softness in his palm, Lin Fengyi's chest felt slightly warm, and he entangled Lin Fengzhi's hand and tightened his grip.

"Come in, it's windy outside." Lin Fengyi turned his head to look at Lin Fengzhi, his eyes instantly gentle, "You're not cured yet, don't make it worse again."

Deliberately ignoring Yan Heqing, but at the same time giving Yan Heqing a slap in the face——

Don't think that you have some blood relationship with Lin Fengzhi and then try to follow the dragon and the phoenix.

Lin Fengzhi felt very complicated. That was his brother...but he was extremely unfamiliar with him.

He opened his mouth, not knowing how to address Yan Heqing, bit his lips a few times, and said, "Come in quickly, it's time to start dinner."

Lin Fengzhi was extremely embarrassed after saying these few words. He turned around and pulled Lin Fengyi away quickly.

Worried about Yan Heqing's restraint, Mother Lin patted his arm and said, "Let's go, Xiao Yan, don't be nervous."

Yan Heqing's eyes slightly curved, "Yeah."

Lin Fengxian was not there. Lin's father heard Yan Heqing coming and came out of the study.

Father Lin was equally enthusiastic and greeted Yan Heqing, "Xiao Yan, coming here is just like going home. Don't be restrained."

Yan Heqing nodded politely, "I understand, uncle."

Mother Lin held the flowers and smiled happily, "Old Lin, look, these are the carnations Xiao Yan gave me. They are so beautiful." She did not let the servant take over and went to arrange the vase herself.

Father Lin smiled kindly and said, "Your aunt likes flowers, but she planted a bunch of them and they didn't survive at all."

Mother Lin's voice came from afar, "Who said it was dead? The royal rouge from last month is not dead yet!"

Yan Heqing smiled politely, "Auntie, if you don't mind it, I'll help you take a look later."

Mother Lin immediately ran over holding a vase, "Can you plant flowers?"

"I know a little bit," Yan Heqing replied, "I worked part-time in a flower garden for a while, and I learned a little bit, but I don't know much."

Mother Lin smiled brightly and said, "Okay, okay, none of my sons like to do these flowers and grass, and no one will accompany me. From now on, Xiaoyan, you will come here often. There is a big garden at home, and you can grow anything." "

Seeing that Lin's mother liked Yan Heqing so much, Lin Fengzhi's pupils shrank and he secretly clenched his hands.

Lin Fengyi immediately vented his anger on Lin Fengzhi's behalf, "Mom, you are the mistress of the Lin family. Don't always think about doing those dirty and tiring jobs. That's what the servants do."

He intentionally bit the "servant" hard.

Mother Lin glared at him. "What do you know? It doesn't matter who does something, only who wants to do it. This is my hobby."

After saying that, Mother Lin looked at Yan Heqing lovingly, "Are you hungry? There is still a soup simmering. When the soup is ready, dinner will be served. I will go to the kitchen to urge you."

Yan Heqing smiled, "Take your time, I'm not hungry yet."

Lin's mother went to the kitchen, and Yan Heqing humbly said to Lin's father: "Uncle, I came in a hurry and didn't have time to buy your gift. Can I play chess with you?"

Father Lin originally wanted to say that there was no need to bring gifts, but when he heard that Yan Heqing wanted to play chess with him, he became interested, "How about a game before dinner?"

Yan Heqing rolled up his sleeves lightly, "You can have as many dishes as you want."

When Go was mentioned, the two chatted happily and walked to the chessboard to sit down.

Yan Heqing held the white piece, and Lin's father held the black piece. After playing for a while, Lin's father praised him endlessly. "Xiao Yan, you made such a great move!"

"Where did you learn Go?"

Yan Heqing nodded, "I haven't learned anything before."

Father Lin was very shocked, "Have you never learned before?"

Yan Heqing curled his lips, "When I was a kid, I had no place to go. I watched my neighbors play chess at the gate of the community every day. After going back and forth, I started to understand a little bit."

Father Lin was even more shocked. He held the chess pieces and said with regret, "It's a pity. With your understanding, you should have received professional guidance earlier, and it would not be a problem to participate in professional competitions."

Father Lin lost, and after dinner he had to drag Yan Heqing to play the second game. Mother Lin forcibly took away the chessboard, and then he still said, "Let's play again after eating."

At the dinner table, Lin's father invited Yan Heqing to sit next to him and chatted about Go with great interest.

Mother Lin had to interrupt him, "Do you still want Xiao Yan to eat?" She gave Yan Heqing a piece of ribs, "It's your first time here, and I don't know your taste. If it doesn't suit your appetite, don't force it. There are still some in the refrigerator." There are dumplings, which are quick and effortless to cook."

Father Lin shook his head happily. "I'm too happy. Xiao Yan, you eat first. These dishes are made by your aunt. If they suit your taste, just pick them up yourself. Don't be embarrassed."

Yan Heqing's eyes curled up, "I'm not picky about food, I can eat everything." He picked up the ribs and took a bite, sincerely praising her, "Auntie's cooking skills, I will definitely patronize her shop when she opens it."

Mother Lin was overjoyed, "Eat more if you like, there's still one in the kitchen."

The three of them were living happily together, and Lin Fengzhi was even more unhappy. They always felt like they were more like a family.

He lowered his head and poked at the rice.

Lin Fengyi always paid attention to Lin Fengzhi, and he immediately said, "You and Zhizhi are twins. They are 18 this year. Are they in school or working?"

Yan Heqing put down his chopsticks and smiled slightly, "Go to school."

"Which school, what major?" Lin Fengyi gave Lin Fengzhi a Coke chicken wing, "Zhizhi is at T University, you are not also at T University, right?"

He deliberately wanted to frustrate Yan Heqing's spirit. Is it great to be able to grow flowers and play Go?

Lin Fengzhi was admitted to the sixth most prestigious school in the country.

"That's not true." Yan He cleared his voice and said, "I'm at Beijing University."

There was a moment of silence.

Peking University is a world-class university ranked No. 1 in China and No. 22 in the world.

Lin Fengzhi almost lost his chopsticks.

Lin Fengyi was equally shocked that Yan Heqing was actually a university student in Beijing!

Mother Lin smiled and asked, "What major?"

"Now it's software engineering." Yan Heqing answered one by one, "Apply to transfer to biology next semester."

Biology at Peking University is a top major, and Father Lin is full of admiration, "Xiao Yan, you have a bright future!"

"I'm not going to eat." Lin Fengzhi suddenly put down the bowl and stood up. The legs of the chair scraped against the floor, making a harsh sound. "Use it slowly."

Without saying a word, he ran upstairs.

Lin Fengyi dropped his chopsticks and chased after him, "Zhizhi!"

Mother Lin wanted to take a look, but felt it was inappropriate. She thought about it for a long time and apologized to Yan Heqing first, "Xiao Yan, don't take it to heart. Zhizhi got seriously ill after being brought back and forgot about you when he woke up. He couldn't accept this at the moment. ,it will be fine after a while."

Yan Heqing put down his chopsticks, "I understand that it's normal for Feng Zhi to lose his memory and be a stranger to me. I didn't understand the situation and came to him abruptly. Don't blame me. I'm very grateful."

He stood up politely and said, "That's it for today's meal. I'm going back first. Please take care of Feng Zhi."

He bowed.

Mother Lin was shocked by Yan Heqing's sensibleness. How many things had an 18-year-old child, who had just grown up, experienced to be so sensible?

She pulled out her chair and went over to pat Yan Heqing's arm, "Zhizhi is a kind and good boy. He will turn around soon. Originally, the room was all cleaned up, but now it's hard to keep you in this situation."

She warmly invited, "Next time, next time you come and plant flowers with me and stay for at least half a month!"

Father Lin added, "You still want to play chess with me."

Yan Heqing smiled lightly, "Okay."

Mother Lin insisted that the driver take Yan Heqing home, but Yan Heqing did not refuse and got on the bus generously.

...

On the second floor, Lin Fengzhi hid behind the curtains without turning on the lights, secretly watching the car lights drive away until they were no longer visible. He slowly lowered the curtains and sat down on the ground.

He knew he had gone too far, but he couldn't control it.

His parents liked Yan Heqing so much that he couldn't help but think that if the Lin family had adopted Yan Heqing, they would still love Yan Heqing as much as they loved him.

He is not special, and now that he is not bound by blood, he is not irreplaceable.

Lin Fengzhi hugged his knees in grievance. Lin Fengyi knocked on the door anxiously outside, but he ignored it.

After a while, there were faint voices outside the door. It should be Lin's father and Lin's mother. They were talking to Lin Fengyi.

Soon it was quiet outside the door.

Lin Fengzhi's eyes dimmed. He suddenly missed Lu Lin very much. The unspeakable grievance came up again and became more intense. His eyes and nose were all red.

He stood up unsteadily, walked to the bed, touched his phone, clicked on the screen, and wrote a text message.

[I miss you so much! ]

Buzz.

A text message came on the phone.

Lu Lin was reading the report. He freed his hand to pick up his phone and glanced at it. When he saw that it was an unfamiliar number, he deleted it without looking at it.

Put down your phone and get back to work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 7.3K 185
https://m.shubaow.net/238/238191/ After inheriting hundreds of millions of inheritances, the wealthy husband is back Author: Gongzi Xunhuan Category:...
441K 24.3K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
8.2K 236 19
Sapnap is the prince or soon to be king. Karl is one of the servants at the castle. What will happen after they talk in Karl's free time. Will it be...
63.5K 2.5K 21
You recently moved to a cabin in the woods for some peaceful time alone. But that is ruined when somehow a wide variety of different animals invade y...