The substitute has awakened

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Untitled Part 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 085
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 End of text
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140

Chapter 9

804 19 0
By Demens88c

Yan Heqing got up on time at six o'clock.

Turning on the light, he was about to get out of bed when he suddenly caught a glimpse of white outside the window and turned around.

Snowing.

It snowed without knowing when last night, and thick snow accumulated on the eaves of the windows.

Yan Heqing climbed to the bedside and opened the window, hearing the sound of snowflakes falling to the ground.

The cold air instantly poured into the house, mixed with the faint fragrance of plum blossoms. It must be that a certain plum blossom tree in the community has bloomed.

It was still snowing outside. Yan Heqing stretched out his hand and held it in his palm for a while. A few snowflakes drifted to his palm, which was cool.

I won't go fishing today.

The ice fishing equipment he bought is still on the way.

Yan Heqing closed the window. It was a bit cold, so he put on a thin blanket and got out of bed.

After washing up, I cooked myself a bowl of tomato gnocchi, cut a few slices of soft tofu, put it into the bowl, and sprinkled it with a few green onions, filling the room with fragrance.

Yan Heqing was eating breakfast quietly when his cell phone buzzed.

Yan Heqing glanced at it and saw that it was a message from the bar's WeChat group. He ignored it. He even finished the soup before he put down his chopsticks and took his phone to open it.

【oxygen employee group】

Manager: Today is a Christmas theme, there will be programs and gifts tonight, everyone who can come will come!

Bartender A: Here we go!

Chef Wang Ge: I made Bolong and saved it for dinner!

DJ Little Prince: The boss is awesome! We also invited several celebrities to help out!

Waiter Duanduan: What are they? !

...

Yan Heqing logged out of WeChat. It was Monday, not his working time.

Yan Heqing packed up the dishes and washed them. After washing them, he wiped them with a dry rag, wiped them dry and put them back on the dish rack.

After going back to the room to do some homework for a while, Yan Heqing went out.

It was cold, so he put on a scarf and put on a pair of non-slip short boots.

The short boots are furry and very warm.

The price is not cheap, but Yan Heqing pays the bill very quickly.

Every winter in the future, he will have the fragrance of plum blossoms and warmth.

Yan Heqing has never been to T University. T University is about five places lower than Beijing University, one to the south and one to the north.

Yan Heqing transferred three lines and took two and a half hours to get to T University.

It was class time, and the gate of T was relatively deserted. The snow had stopped, and the snow on the road quickly melted. There were large or small snowdrifts piled under the trees along the street.

Yan Heqing stood under a tree on the left side of the T University gate, looking at the door quietly.

Lin Fengzhi only has three classes in the morning today, and school is almost over.

Yan Heqing's memory of Lin Fengzhi was that of a five-year-old child.

When Lin Fengzhi appeared, Yan Heqing recognized him at a glance.

A few centimeters shorter than him, his face is like a freshly shelled egg, and his smile is like the breath of sunshine.

Lin Fengzhi was afraid of the cold. The temperature dropped sharply today. He was still sleeping early in the morning when Lu Muchi called.

"It's getting colder. Wear warm pants, a cashmere sweater, a down jacket, snow boots, a scarf, a hat and gloves. Don't keep yourself warm just to charm the little girl. If you wear thin clothes and catch a cold like last time, you won't be able to eat strawberries for a day."

Lin Fengzhi, "You are so long-winded..."

But he still wrapped himself up into a little bear.

Lin Fengzhi and two or three classmates walked past Yan Heqing while talking.

"There's no class in the afternoon, so let's go play ice hockey. It's been a long time since I've been there, and my hands are itchy."

"Next time, I'll be busy later."

"Oh, there's something going on!"

A few people walked away talking and laughing.

Yan Heqing stood there, looking calmly at Lin Fengzhi's back.

Walking across the sidewalk, Lin Fengzhi suddenly stopped. He turned around, and the boy wearing glasses next to him also stopped. "What's wrong?"

Lin Fengzhi's pupils gradually dilated, and he raised his feet and ran to the opposite side, "You guys go first!"

Going against the flow of people, Lin Fengzhi was very anxious and kept saying: "I'm sorry, please give way, I'm sorry..."

Yan Heqing looked at Lin Fengzhi and ran towards him in large strides. Lin Fengzhi's fair and delicate face was full of anxiety and surprise.

Yan Heqing clenched his fingers.

Getting closer.

At the last second when the red light came on, Lin Fengzhi successfully ran in front of him.

Yan Heqing heard Lin Fengzhi's voice for the first time, and he breathed a sigh of relief.

Then, she brushed his arm and passed by.

The next second, Lin Fengzhi's gentle voice came from behind, "Kitten, don't cross the road, it's very dangerous."

There was a sound of tearing packaging bags, "You are so dirty. After you finish eating, can I take you to take a shower?"

In the peripheral vision, Lin Fengzhi was squatting next to the snowdrift, gently stroking the head of the stray cat with his right hand. There was a pile of freeze-dried food in the palm of his left hand, which the stray cat was eating silently.

Lin Fengzhi keeps freeze-dried cats in his pocket all year round.

A small package costs several hundred yuan.

Lin Fengzhi waited for the stray cat to finish eating, then carefully picked it up and protected it with a scarf.

"Don't be afraid, don't be afraid, we'll be here soon."

Lin Fengzhi spoke tenderly to the cat, passed Yan Heqing again and walked to the opposite side.

Yan Heqing stopped looking at him.

He looked away and looked down at his red palms.

There was a moment when he expected Lin Fengzhi to recognize him.

No matter if I lost my memory, I would have been a little hesitant about their somewhat similar facial features.

The answer is, no.

Yan Heqing turned around and walked away in the opposite direction of Lin Fengzhi.

Yan Heqing walked forward along the road, and soon arrived at a commercial plaza.

The Christmas atmosphere is very strong and there are many people shopping.

Yan Heqing took out his mobile phone and searched for nearby bookstores. There was only one. He followed the map and turned left and entered the mall.

The heating was on in the shopping mall, and the warm wind was blowing in front of him. Yan Heqing took the escalator to the second floor, and then walked about 100 meters to the right to reach the "Fragrance of Paper and Books".

Compared with other bustling shops, the bookstore has significantly fewer people.

Yan Heqing walked inside. The tall bookshelves and the occasional sound of turning pages made him feel very peaceful.

He slowly searched for the book he wanted along the bookshelf, and soon found it——

"Fishing and Hunting Notes".

This is a work by Russian writer Aksakov, which was created during the golden period of Russian literature in the 19th century.

There was no one in this row of bookshelves. Yan Heqing stopped, leaned his back slightly against the bookshelf, lowered his head, opened the book, and started reading quietly.

——

"Mr. Lu, we're here." The driver parked the car on the side of the road and reported back.

Lu Lin opened the door and got out of the car, "Don't wait for me, get off work."

Driver, "Yes."

Lu Lin closed the door. He was 1.8cm tall and wore a classic black coat with a simple cut. On the way to the mall, passers-by looked at him sideways.

But his aura was so strong that even the people handing out leaflets did not dare to approach him.

When I first entered the mall, my pockets were shaking.

Lu Lin took out his cell phone and saw that the caller was Xie Yunjie.

"Lao Lu, are you coming out for a drink tonight?"

Lu Lin got on the escalator, "No time."

Xie Yunjie replied, "Oh, you should give yourself a holiday for Christmas. It's settled. At eight o'clock, Lao Chu will come to the same place!"

The old place is the oxygen bar.

Xie Yunjie hung up the phone instantly.

Lu Lin put away his phone and walked to the right when he reached the second floor.

After flipping through a page of the book, Yan Heqing saw a passage that he liked very much.

[A real fisherman must be energetic and very active.

He must get up early, often before dawn; he must endure the heat or humid and cold weather at noon; he must concentrate when fishing; he must find favorable terrain, and for this he must often travel around by boat and make many attempts .

This is not something a lazy person can do. ]

In the gap between the bookshelves, a figure stopped behind Yan Heqing.

Lu Lin took out "Biographies of Fishing Gear" and stopped to read quietly.

Wow.

The occasional gentle sound of turning pages.

Flowing in this quiet space.

Yan Heqing had been immersed in the book and was awakened by his mobile phone.

He took out his cell phone.

It's the oxygen manager.

Yan Heqing refused the call and sent a message: [It's not convenient to answer the call in the bookstore. Is there something wrong? ]

The manager replied: [There will be an event at the bar tonight, triple the salary. ]

The manager knew that Yan Heqing was short of money.

Yan Heqing closed the book and turned it over to see the price, 48 yuan.

After thinking for 3 seconds, he replied: [Okay. ]

Take the book and walk to the cashier.

Leftover food from the night before at the bar is free for employees to eat.

Yan Heqing went to the bar for dinner.

After eating, he changed into his work clothes, and the order was already made, private room 202, a glass of Negroni, a glass of Godfather, and a glass of Classic.

Xie Yunjie paid for 202, and it will be opened only when he or his friends come.

Xie Yunjie likes to drink Classical, Chu Ziyu likes to drink Godfather, Negroni is... Lu Lin?

Yan Heqing swept across the second floor calmly, closing the curtains so he couldn't see the situation.

Yan Heqing calmly mixed the wine.

In front of the bar, a man has been teasing Yan Heqing. He is a frequent visitor to the bar, a second-generation rich man, and has been pestering Yan Heqing for almost half a month.

The man was leaning against the bar with his shirt rolled up to his forearms and resting on the countertop. He once again asked Yan Heqing to go to his table, "Xiao Yan, it's my friend's birthday today. To save face, come to our table for a drink."

Yan Heqing was not very good at drinking. He asked a bartender he knew and found out that Yan Heqing became confused after half a glass of the new wine he mixed.

The man made up his mind to let Yan Heqing drink today. He thought of countless ways until Yan Heqing agreed.

Unexpectedly, Yan Heqing put down the hot towel and said, "Okay."

Came out from the bar.

The man was shocked at first, and then overjoyed.

Under the light, Yan Heqing's waist and small vest outline the close-fitting effect, and the slender waist is clearly visible.

The man stared straight at it, secretly thinking that he would definitely hold it tonight.

...

"Alas!"

Chu Ziyu took a sip of wine and called to the waiter, "Bartender Xiao Yan is here today?"

He stood up and walked to the floor-to-ceiling window, opened the curtains, and happened to see the slender figure following a man to a table.

This was the first time Chu Ziyu saw Yan Heqing leave the bar. He was a little surprised, "What happened downstairs?"

The waiter was smart and knew from the context that Chu Ziyu was asking Yan Heqing. She immediately said: "Little Master Feng brought his friend here to celebrate his birthday today. He really likes drinking Master Yan's cocktails, and I just asked him to toast him with a birthday drink."

Xie Yunjie came over and glanced downstairs, "It's really Feng Zhixian."

Chu Ziyu didn't recognize them and asked casually, "What are they doing?"

Downstairs, Yan Heqing followed Young Master Feng and his group to the main hall.

Just now, Yan Heqing drank up the wine handed to him by the birthday boy in one gulp.

He said happy birthday and was about to leave, but was stopped by Young Master Feng.

Young Master Feng looked at him with burning eyes, "Xiao Yan, everyone is happy today, let's make a bet to help the fun."

Yan Heqing frowned, "What are you betting on?"

"Darts." Young Master Feng said in an ambiguous tone, "If you lose, kiss me."

"Do you want me to lose..." He said casually, "Ten thousand yuan."

"Wow!" The atmosphere around them suddenly became excited. "Bet! Bet! Bet!"

"Darts." Lu Lin suddenly said in the private room upstairs.

At some point, Lu Lin walked up to Chu Ziyu.

Chu Ziyu felt a little excited and put down his cup. "Shooting darts! I'll join in the fun."

Turn around and run downstairs.

Xie Yunjie whistled, "Tsk, Feng Zhixian is famous for being a target of red hearts. Who can't think of it like that? Compete with him in darts."

At the same time, Yan Heqing downstairs opened his thin lips slightly and uttered a single syllable.

"good."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 188K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
8.2K 236 19
Sapnap is the prince or soon to be king. Karl is one of the servants at the castle. What will happen after they talk in Karl's free time. Will it be...
649K 67.6K 26
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
35.4K 644 36
The skibidi toilet under attack different worlds, camera man, speaker man and tv man to save earth fight against the toilet.