The substitute has awakened

بواسطة Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... المزيد

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Untitled Part 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 085
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 End of text
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140

Summary + Chapter 1

3K 27 4
بواسطة Demens88c

Summary:

Yan Heqing woke up.

One second before signing the stand-in contract.

It turns out that he is a substitute cannon fodder in a book.

In the article, he has been the stand-in for Lu Machi and Bai Yueguang for 3 years.

The little lover who was held by Lu Muchi was slapped, was sent to seduce a rival by Lu Muchi and was almost raped, was choked by Lu Muchi and almost died.

He was both licking and biting, enjoying it as if it were sweetmeat. He loved Lu Muchi to the core.

In the end, he voluntarily donated his eyes in exchange for the light of Lu Muchi Baiyueguang, his twin brother.

He and his twin brother were abandoned and sent to an orphanage when they were young. He gave his younger brother the opportunity to be adopted by a rich man, and his younger brother became a pampered and pampered young master.

And he was adopted by an infertile couple. After a year of living a relatively warm life, his adoptive parents suddenly miraculously gave birth to a son, and his life fell into hell.

When he met Lu Muchi, he was the executioner of his life. Lu Muchi couldn't get what he wanted from his younger brother, so he found him as a substitute.

The adoptive father and mother took a fancy to the money and happily sold him to Lu Muchi.

He also suffered from Stockholm Syndrome and fell in love with Lu Muchi under the mental and physical abuse of Lu Muchi.

The final outcome is that he gave his last bit of value - his eyes - to his brother, the protagonist, and then was hit by a car to save another protagonist, Lu Muchi. Life ends at the age of 21.

Open, what, what, play, laugh?

Yan Heqing's hunting moment has begun.

His adoptive parents abused him.

The love-minded brother who took away his eyes.

besides--

Lu Muchi trampled on his dignity, destroyed his dreams, and took away his life.

......

He won't let it go.

He wants to get back his eyes, dignity, ideals, and life without missing a beat.

small theater:

Lu Muchi fell in love with Yan Heqing so much that he couldn't help himself, and carefully planned the proposal scene. However, when he heard that Yan Heqing was getting married, he got drunk and went crazy late at night to smash Yan Heqing's door.

The door opened, and when he saw the person who opened the door, Lu Muchi was frightened and woke up, "Uncle?! Why are you here?"

Lu Lin, who was wearing a bathrobe, spat out two words from his thin lips, "Infidelity."

According to legend in the business world, Lu Lin, the leader of the Lu family, is aloof and a top official who despises all living beings.

Until one day, he was severely pulled off the altar by Yan Heqing.

A beautiful woman from the Qing Leng Diao style is attacked by an old man who is an abstinent domineering boss.

Chapter 1

At four o'clock in the afternoon, a sudden heavy rain hit the floor-to-ceiling glass in the coffee shop, making a harsh sound.

There were not many customers in the store, and Yan Heqing sat face to face with a man in a suit and leather shoes.

The man was in disbelief and confirmed again, "You don't want to sign?"

The sky was getting dark quickly, and the lights in the store were turned on. The orange light fell on the young man's clear eyebrows, adding a bit of life to his fair and thin cheeks.

"yes."

Yan Heqing put down the pen and pushed back the contract with his skinny hands.

Hearing this, the man's face changed slightly, he pulled out his chair and stood up, "I'm going to the bathroom."

He calmly took the phone and left.

Yan Heqing looked calm. He knew that the lawyer was going to contact Lu Muchi.

The moment he held the pen and prepared to sign, the content of a novel came to his mind.

[The dark room was filled with the pungent smell of blood. The doctor came in with a medicine box. He would see a similar scene every other day, but this time, he still frowned seriously.

In the corner not far away, a figure was huddled, and it was impossible to tell whether it was dead or alive.

Lu Muchi's bathrobe was splashed with bright red. The servant was bandaging his index finger. He had just smashed the wine bottle and accidentally scratched it. He was extremely impatient, "Is he about to die? Go and see." ."

"Mr. Lu." The doctor said solemnly, "I suggest you send him to the hospital immediately for a full set of examinations."

Another servant hurried over, holding a cigarette and lighter in his hand. Lu Muchi took the cigarette and put it in his mouth, and the servant immediately lit it for him.

Lu Muchi took a puff, then pulled out the cigarette and slowly blew the white mist into the doctor's face, "If you care so much about him, does he also seduce you?"

He was in an extremely bad mood today.

He discovered a secret, the person his baby liked was his uncle!

grass!

Lu Muchi gritted his teeth.

The doctor's face suddenly turned green. He was over 60 years old. This was the first time he had been humiliated like this. He was trembling all over. He didn't dare to offend this little Yama. He lowered his head tremblingly, "You misunderstood. I am suggesting this from a doctor's perspective."

Lu Muchi sneered, "You only need to do the medical work. There is no need to talk about anything else. Even if I die, I won't cause you any trouble."

I didn't look at the person in the corner once, so I left irritably.

The doctor shook his head and turned on the room light.

When the room became brighter, the doctor realized that the situation was far worse than expected.

The young man only wore a large white shirt, dyed in large areas of bright red, which barely covered his thighs. His two long legs, which were so thin that they were almost deformed, were covered with traces of abuse.

Some old wounds, some new.

The doctor came closer and knelt down to see more clearly.

The young man's black hair was stained with blood and twisted into several locks. His eyes were tightly closed, his long eyelashes were covered with blood, his lips were badly torn, and the tender flesh could be vaguely seen. On his slender neck, there were circles on top of each other. of bruises.

Can you really still live like this?

The doctor called him softly, "Son, can you hear me?"

After a while, the young man barely made any movement. His lips moved and his voice was inaudible, "Water..."

After identifying him for a while, the doctor realized that he wanted to drink water. He took out a thermos bottle from his bag, took out a cotton swab, dipped it in water, and carefully put it into the boy's mouth.

The boy sucked greedily.

One night passed and the boy's injuries were healed, but he still curled up on the ground and slept.

He was not allowed to enter the main villa except at certain times, and could only stay in this small room. In the past, there were blankets, but this time there were no blankets.

The doctor hesitated, wanting to persuade the boy to call the police, but knew it was useless.

No one dares to control the powerful Lu family.

Next, this young man named Yan Heqing suffers from severe Stockholm syndrome. He does not think that he is being abused.

The doctor sighed helplessly. ]

It turns out that the world he lives in is a sadomasochism, pure love, and beauty novel.

The protagonist Shou is his twin brother Lin Fengzhi, and the protagonist Gong is Lu Muchi who now wants to support him.

And he is a supporting role.

At the age of 5, he gave up the opportunity to be adopted by a rich man to Lin Fengzhi.

At the age of 18, he was adopted by Lu Muchi.

At the age of 19, he suffered from Stockholm Syndrome and fell in love with Lu Muchi.

At the age of 20, Lin Fengzhi suddenly suffered from keratoconus and was forced to donate his eyes.

At the age of 21, he blocked a car for Lu Machi and died in a car accident.

His life was clearly arranged, he was kind, miserable, and despicable, and he died without a complete body.

Total, 21 years.

...

Today is Yan Heqing's 18th birthday, and he is about to sign his life-saving talisman.

Lu Muchi fell in love with Lin Fengzhi but couldn't help it. He found that he looked similar to Lin Fengzhi and offered to keep him. After he refused, Lu Muchi found his adoptive parents.

A windfall came from heaven, and his adoptive parents happily agreed, so now he is sitting here.

The content of this novel is completely consistent with Yan Heqing's life so far.

Yan Heqing turned his face and looked out at the heavy rain that seemed to be washing away the world.

The depths of his body suddenly surged and boiled, and the food mixed with gastric juice surged toward his throat.

He got up and ran to the bathroom. In the empty bathroom, he held the sink, buried his head in, and vomited out all the nausea in his stomach.

After vomiting for almost a minute, Yan Heqing took water to rinse his mouth and washed his face with cold water.

It was late autumn, the weather was freezing to the bone, and he only wore a thin sweatshirt.

He raised his head and saw a sickly white face in the mirror. The skin was slightly sunken and there was no trace of flesh on it.

The cold water drops slowly fell into his eyes along the fine bangs.

The light brown, slightly sandy gold pupils were stained with water and were shiny. The ends of the eyes were narrow and slightly upturned. They were calm, pure, and naturally charming. Even though he was malnourished and his face was haggard, these fox eyes were still beautiful and dazzling.

Yan Heqing raised his hand and slowly touched his eyes with his skinny bamboo-like fingers.

Fragments from the article appeared in his mind again.

[Lu Muchi's fingertips slowly brushed Yan Heqing's eyes, his tone was beguiling and gentle, "You will agree, right?"

Yan Heqing's eyes were filled with tears. He was extremely frightened and begged pitifully, "No, I...I can't live without eyes..."

Lu Muchi thought of Lin Fengzhi who was crying at the moment, and became impatient anymore. He grabbed Yan Heqing's hair hard and lifted it up.

"Ah!" The unsuspecting Yan Heqing was forced to raise his neck, and he screamed, "It hurts, Lu Muchi, can you let go?"

"It hurts more than you do!" Lu Muchi used force.

Yan Heqing felt as if his scalp was about to be pulled away by Lu Muchi. It hurt so much that the pain suddenly stopped and his eyes were drawn to the crystal lantern on the roof.

Dazzling, eye-catching.

Lu Muchi was nowhere to be seen.

He rolled his eyes hard, "Lu Muchi... let me see you..."

Trying to get even a little bit of mercy from Lu Muchi.

Lu Muchi sneered, "Are you worthy? Yan Heqing, don't forget, I spent 9 million to buy you. Don't tell me that I want your eyes. Even if I want you to die, you will die too."

Tears welled up in his eyes, and Yan Heqing made a final struggle, "Why does it have to be my eyes?"

"You are Zhizhi's biological brother." Lu Muchi leaned close to his ear and whispered like a devil, "With the same blood, Zhizhi will work better."

...]

vomit.

Yan Heqing vomited again.

Even though there was nothing in his stomach.

Lin Fengzhi, his biological brother.

Ten minutes ago, he was deeply concerned about the only relative whose name he did not know.

When their parents died unexpectedly when they were young, no one was willing to adopt the brothers, so they had to go to an orphanage.

A few months later, a family came to adopt a child. The couple were both kind and had money. They chose Yan Heqing, but while the couple was going through the adoption procedures, Yan Heqing quietly hid in a place where no one could find him.

When I came out late at night, it turned out that my brother had been adopted.

I'm sorry, brother.

The little Yan Heqing shed tears. He secretly swore that he would study hard and earn as much money as possible to find his younger brother.

He was later adopted by adoptive parents and abused by them, but he remained optimistic and positive, full of hope for the future.

Because he knew that his brother was waiting for him.

Since junior high school, he has been working part-time when he has time. Until now, he has saved 50,000 yuan.

He was still planning yesterday to go find his brother during the winter vacation of his freshman year.

But--

Even you can't steal my eyes.

It's even more unforgivable that you ended up using my eyes to fall in love with Lu Muchi for the rest of your life.

Warm tears fell out in waves.

Yan Heqing didn't wipe it away. This was the last time he cried. He cried out his fragility and feelings.

From now on, he will never cry again.

The lawyer came back after asking for instructions, glanced at Yan Heqing's thin frayed sweater, and said with a smile: "Classmate Yan, my boss said that if you are not satisfied with the amount, you can just raise it."

Yan Heqing was noncommittal. He stood up and bowed slightly politely.

"goodbye."

Ignoring the lawyer's stunned gaze, Yan Heqing paid for his cup of coffee alone and walked out of the coffee shop.

In the past, Yan Heqing would rather get wet in the rain than save money.

Today he went to the convenience store.

He walked to the pantry, carefully selected a small cake, and then went to the umbrella stand to get a big black umbrella.

When checking out, Yan Heqing took out a neatly folded hundred-yuan bill from his pocket.

A total of 98 yuan.

In his life so far, Yan Heqing has made the most extravagant purchase.

After eating a small cake at the convenience store, Yan Heqing walked out of the convenience store. It was raining heavily. There were no cars and no one on the road. It was very cold. Everyone went into a nearby store to take shelter from the rain.

Only Yan Heqing opened his umbrella and his tall and thin figure blended into the heavy rain without hesitation.

"Happy new life, Yan Heqing."

he said to himself.

...

at the same time.

The Lin family villa is magnificent, warm as spring, and filled with beautifully wrapped gifts.

The servant brought a three-layer cake, each layer covered with fresh and sweet strawberries.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy 18th birthday to my dear Fengzhi!"

In the living room, Lin Fengzhi was surrounded by relatives and friends to celebrate coming of age.

Lin Fengzhi wore a thin cream-white sweater today, with soft black hair and thin pink lips. She looked like a little prince in a fairy tale.

The floor heating was so warm that Lin Fengzhi's fair and tender skin turned pink.

Lu Muchi was fascinated.

"Best wishes." He spoke softly and lit the birthday candles himself, "Make a wish and blow out the candles."

The parents patted Lin Fengzhi's head lovingly, "You can make three wishes."

Lin Fengzhi clasped his hands together and closed his eyes piously.

Make a wish sweetly in your heart.

"My first wish is that Uncle Lu Lin is in good health."

"My second wish is that Uncle Lu Lin will be happy every day."

"Third wish..." Lin Fengzhi's ears turned red quietly, "Uncle Lu Lin likes me!"

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.7M 95.5K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
708K 27.3K 30
Sophia Dalton, an innocent girl who is trapped but doesn't know it. Living in a perfect world her parents created for her, she is as happy as can be...
246K 7.3K 185
https://m.shubaow.net/238/238191/ After inheriting hundreds of millions of inheritances, the wealthy husband is back Author: Gongzi Xunhuan Category:...
6.9K 180 22
Associated Names: 回到亲生家庭后我被安排联姻了 Author(s): 廿乱 Status in COO: 109 Chapters (Completed) The seemingly delicate and weak Lin Zimao was brought back fro...