✓ The sweet life of 50 cannon...

By prince05026

Author: taro puff pastry Ji Tian's family was cannon fodder in their last life, her mother was pushed down by... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
58
59
60
End

57

777 13 0
By prince05026

Remember our web address. Baidu search; Two; Five; Zero. Book.(院) or directly enter the domain name/2/5/0/s/y./c/c/

Ji Tian came out of the VIP passage of the airport with everyone, and the first thing he saw was naturally the person who came to protect them.

As the highest-level researcher in the flower country, the country now treats them as treasures, and is also afraid that there will be foreign spies assassinating them, so it has long said that it will arrange people to protect them.

It's just that, seeing the leader, Ji Tian fell directly into a trance.

This familiar look is just a much more mature but unchanged appearance, isn't Xu Shichang who is?

Unexpectedly seeing Xu Shichang, Ji Tian was very surprised.

Ji Tian took a closer look and found that he really didn't admit his mistake.

Although Xu Shichang has grown taller and darker now, his overall appearance has not changed much, but he looks more handsome, and when he gets a little closer, he can feel the strong manly smell on his body, which makes people feel secure.

Not only did Ji Tian recognize Xu Shichang, but Xu Shichang also recognized her for the first time, Ji Tian, who is twenty-eight years old this year, has really become a beautiful woman, she has not changed much from when she was a child, but her facial features have grown, her face is as white as milk, a pair of big apricot eyes are full of affinity,

and her round apple face and red face are even more enjoyable.

Xu Shichang's heart was pounding with excitement, and if his straight hand hadn't been pressed by him, he would probably tremble.

When Ji Tian and the others got closer, Xu Shichang saw Ji Tian and smiled at him.

Xu Shichang felt that the tip of his whole heart was trembling, Ji Tian was... Recognize yourself.

It seemed that there were fireworks blooming in his heart, and the corners of Xu Shichang's mouth kept rising, and he even smiled.

It's just that Xu Shichang hasn't smiled for a long time, his face is as stiff as wood, and he suddenly has more expressions, which makes his face a little incongruous.

Mu Yi, who was standing next to Xu Shichang, was even more frightened, as if he saw the sky falling.

This is not to blame Mu Yi, since two years ago, Xu Shichang has basically never laughed, training himself and them all day long, and is known as the black-faced Hades by everyone.

Mu Yi originally thought that he would never see Xu Shichang smile in his life, but today he suddenly saw Xu Shichang's distorted smile (although it is better not to laugh), but this is really scary.

Mu Yi lowered his eyes and pondered, the person who can make the black-faced Hades laugh is not the black-faced Hades Iron Tree has bloomed.

Mu Yi raised his head, swept Ji Tian and them with radar-like eyes, looked for the target, prepared to find out his sister-in-law, and then hugged his sister-in-law's thigh.

But Mu Yi only glanced at it, and determined the goal, among the old men and big men, there was only Ji Tian and a young girl, who else was besides her?

However, Mu Yi only cared about what was so good about Ji Tian, but he forgot that there was also Xu Shichang.

In less than two seconds, Mu Yi was stared at with a knife-like gaze, and it shot straight into his eyes.

Mu Yi felt that his eyes were hurting, and he hurriedly retracted his gaze and thought, was the captain jealous just now? It's too fierce!

Xu Shichang saw that Mu Yi was honest, so he didn't bother to pay attention to him, and first gave a military salute to Nie Lao and them before saying, "Hello professors, Xu Shichang, the captain of our special police team, and then our special police team will protect your safety."

"Thank you," Nie Lao touched his beard and thanked him, but he didn't refuse.

Although I feel a little embarrassed, they are indeed dangerous now, and they can only be relieved if someone protects them.

Especially Ji Tian, she must not be in danger.

As for the old guys, they are not as important as Ji Tian, they are dead and Ji Tian is on their back, but if Ji Tian has an accident, they may not be able to find an heir who is better than Ji Tian.

So Ji Tian must be protected, Nie Lao thought so, and said so to Xu Shichang.

"Grandpa Nie," Ji Tian's voice was sweet, but it was difficult to hide the angry tone inside, "Okay, what are you talking about?" If you do, I'll ignore you.

Old Chen interjected, "Tiantian, your Grandpa Nie is also for your good."

Ji Tian pouted coquettishly, "Don't say it, nothing is as important as you, Brother Xu, if it's okay, if you have something, you must save Grandpa Nie and Grandpa Chen first."

Xu Shichang's face darkened, "Tiantian, I swear with my life, I will protect each and every one of you." "If you can't keep it, then I'll definitely protect you.

Xu Shichang and Ji Tian's tones were too familiar, and they didn't look like strangers at all.

Nie Lao looked at Ji Tian and Xu Shichang curiously and asked, "You two know each other?"

Ji Tian nodded as a matter of course, "Brother Xu is from my hometown, and the two of us went to school together when we were young until I went to college.

Xu Shichang also sighed and said, "I almost thought you couldn't recognize me."

Ji Tian also sent a photo to Xu Shichang a few years ago, but Xu Shichang never sent a photo to Ji Tian (actually took a photo, but Ji Tian didn't ask, Xu Shichang was embarrassed to send it), but

Ji Tian recognized him at a glance.

Ji Tian pursed his lips and smiled, jokingly: "How could I have forgotten Brother Xu!" No matter how much you change, I can recognize you at a glance.

Xu Shichang's heart trembled uncontrollably, his whole body was numb, and his heart was completely uncontrollable happy.

It's so good, his sweetness can recognize him at a glance, and he is so happy.

Seeing that Xu Shichang's face was full of eyebrows, as the old Nie who came over, there was something they didn't understand.

However, Ji Tian only had happiness on his face, not shyness, this was not facing the person he liked at all, it was obviously Xu Shichang who was hot when he shaved his head.

That's good, Nie Lao thought, although Xu Shichang got to his current position at a young age, he is still young and promising, but people don't know how, and they don't know as well as the children and grandchildren in his family.

Ji Tian is a person who is regarded as his own granddaughter, and Nie Lao will definitely find a good husband for her.

Of course, in addition to Nie Lao, several other professors obviously have this kind of thought.

Ji Tian didn't know that he was about to face a blind date, and after catching up with Xu Shichang, they came out of the airport and went to the assigned dormitory in a modified car.

Because the identity is different, now the country has assigned Ji Tian a house on the edge of the imperial city.

In addition to Ji Tian and them, there are also generals and high-ranking government officials, ordinary people are not qualified to live at all, and the security is also very strict.

There was no turmoil on the way back, and when he knew that his father and mother were already waiting for him in the house, Ji Tian couldn't hide his excitement.

As soon as they arrived near home, Ji Tian and Nie Lao separated from them, and Xu Shichang volunteered to send Ji Tian home.

Nie Lao and the others were all in a hurry to go home, and they didn't care about Ji Tian and Xu Shichang.

NopeOutsiders, walking on the road with Ji Tian planting maple trees, Xu Shichang clenched his hands, wanting to say something, but he didn't dare to say it.

Xu Shichang has faced many dangerous things, he has never been afraid, and he has always moved forward bravely, but facing Ji Tian today, Xu Shichang finally knew that he was cowardly, he was afraid, afraid that Ji Tian would not want to talk to him.

has been nervous, half a loud sound, and after making enough preparations, Xu Shichang asked, "Tiantian, how have you been doing all these years?"

Ji Tian nodded, "Very good, you have enough life, what about you, Brother Xu?"

Xu Shichang loosened his clenched hand a little and said, "I'm also pretty good, otherwise I wouldn't have been transferred to the capital."

In fact, after Xu Shichang knew what Ji Tian was going to do, he worked hard to make meritorious service before he was selected to protect Ji Tian.

"That's good," as long as everyone is fine, Ji Tian will be happy.

The two continued to chat, slowly losing their rustiness.

When he finally got home, Ji Tian naturally invited Xu Shichang to be a guest.

Xu Shichang hadn't seen Ji Chengcheng and his wife for a long time, so he came to the door with a thick face.

Ji family, Ji Chengcheng, Zhang Qingyu and Ji Xin surrounded the table full of vegetables, and kept looking out the window anxiously, Zhang Qingyu also said from time to time, "Why hasn't Tiantian come back yet?" Finally hearing footsteps

, Zhang Qingyu and Ji Chengcheng didn't care about anything, and ran out of the door as fast as they could.

When she opened the door and saw Ji Tian, Zhang Qingyu cried out with a wow, hugged Ji Tian and cried and said, "You stinky girl, I finally know that I am back, my mother is going crazy to think about it."

Ji Tian also cried, "Daddy, I miss you too."

Ji Chengcheng looked at

Ji Tian greedily, wanting to see if she was thin or not, and what she looked like? Has it changed much?

Not to mention Ji Xin, although she almost forgot Ji Tian's appearance, she always remembered that her sister was the best for herself, so she always thought about her sister.

Ji Tian's family was reunited, and Xu Shichang suddenly felt that he had come at the wrong time.

He silently stepped back a little and went to the supply and marketing cooperatives downstairs.

After Ji Tian had talked enough with her father, she finally remembered Xu Shichang.

"Hey, where did Brother Xu go?"

Ji Chengcheng: "Who are you talking about!"

Ji Tian stuffed a piece of watermelon into his mouth and said, "Xu Shichang!" He just came with me.

Thinking that he had forgotten Xu Shichang, Ji Tian felt a little guilty, and put on his slippers, ready to go to see if Xu Shichang was downstairs.

However, she met Xu Shichang, who was carrying gifts such as fruits, pastries, and wine.

Ji Tian sneered, "Brother Xu, what are you buying these for?"

Xu Shichang lowered his eyes and said, "I am for my uncles and aunts, thank them for taking care of me a few years ago." The

voiceover is not for himself! Ji Tian understands.

She turned sideways to let Xu Shichang enter the door, and Ji Chengcheng found that it was really Xu Shichang, so he warmly entertained him.

The two began to chat, and Ji Chengcheng asked Xu Shichang all about his experience over the years, which was almost the same as checking the household registration.

Then Ji Chengcheng also knew that Xu's father drank in winter, and he actually fell off the kang in the middle of the night and froze to death, Xu's mother was also sick and died, and Xu Shichang became a loner.

Ji Chengcheng still sympathized with him a little, but what Ji Chengcheng didn't know was that for Xu Shichang, he was relieved without his parents. ,,Remember to favorite the URL or keep in mind the URL,URL m.. Free fastest update no anti-theft no anti-theft. Error Chapter. Ask for books and find books. Chat with book friends

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 4.6K 109
As the Maid of Evil, Y/n sacrifices her life for her twin brother. As the Mist Hashira, Y/n sacrifices her life for humanity. But not anymore will Y...
222K 25.9K 115
Genre- Drama Fantasy Historical Romance Slice of Life Author(s)- 静似骄阳 Associated Names- 穿书七零:我的炮灰丈夫十项全能 Eng Name- Transmigrating into a Novel: My Can...
129K 3.6K 25
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
66.4K 1.7K 65
"mom, dad, Im married!" lahat ng relatives namin ay nagulat sa announcment ko. Sino ba naman kasi ang mag aakala na ang unica ija ng pamilyang Letpr...