✓ The sweet life of 50 cannon...

By prince05026

Author: taro puff pastry Ji Tian's family was cannon fodder in their last life, her mother was pushed down by... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
End

35

949 12 0
By prince05026

Ji Tian followed Sunflower to the edge of the forest, and was still curious about the friend Sunflower was looking for, and then a tiger suddenly appeared in front of her.

This big tiger is golden, with black lines, and a big king character in the middle of his forehead, which makes the big tiger majestic and domineering.

But Ji Tian was almost scared to death.

"Ahh With a scream, Ji Tian ran back to the space as fast as he could.

"Tiantian," Sunflower didn't have time to shout, and Ji Tian's figure was gone.

The tiger's yellow hair, which was originally calm, wrinkled the tiger's face at this moment, "Sunflower, what friend are you looking for?" Why did it suddenly disappear, and you didn't make it clear to her?

Of course, Huang Mao knew that humans were afraid of themselves, but who called Bai Bao was too seriously injured, and only Ji Tian was a human who could understand the words of animals, so they could only take risks.

Sunflower stopped on the tree before she said depressedly, "I was afraid of scaring Tian Tian just now, so I didn't say anything."

Huang Mao snorted from his nose, "Idiot, she will be even more frightened when she suddenly sees me, okay?" Scolded

, Sunflower hugged her right wing with her left wing, and said very unconvinced, "Humph! I'm not stupid at all, if I had said it in advance, Tian Tian wouldn't have come at all. Huang

Mao: ...

Huang Mao licked the corners of his mouth depressedly, "Then what now?" Bai Bao can't wait long?

Sunflower spread her hands, "No way, Tiantian can't come out, we can only wait."

"Then I'll hide back in the woods first, so as not to scare people," The most important thing is that I won't scare Ji Tian back who just came out.

In this way, Huang Mao and Sunflower waited anxiously for half an hour before Ji Tian came out of the space.

But in fact, Ji Tian had been in the space for an hour, and she thought that after such a long time, the tiger must be gone.

She came out first to see, if the tiger was still there, she would immediately go back to the space, if not, she would follow Sunflower to save Bai Bao.

Ji Tian's figure suddenly appeared, and Sunflower, who was already dozing off, immediately woke up, "Tiantian, what are you running, Huangmao is my friend, it won't hurt you."

"Yellow hair?" Ji Tian's eyes widened, "Don't tell me, the tiger just now is called Huang Mao?"

Seeing Sunflower's honest nod, Ji Tian: ...

"It's so funny that the majestic tiger has such a name..."

"Little girl, you actually dare to discriminate against the name of the tiger, believe it or not, the tiger bites you," a mellow voice similar to that of a twenty or thirty-year-old man suddenly appeared behind him, and Ji Tian's whole body suddenly trembled.

Sunflower was afraid that Ji Tian would be frightened, so she flew over, "Huang Mao, you are scared of Tian Tian again, believe it or not, the bird will beat you to death, Bai Bao is still waiting for Tian Tian to save you!"

As Sunflower finished speaking, there was finally no sound behind Ji Tian, but the occasional rough breathing sound and a burning gaze always made Ji Tian feel like he was stabbing in his back.

But she finally wasn't ready to run, she had known Sunflower for so long, and Ji Tian still believed it.

Sunflower flew to Ji Tian's shoulder again and stood and said, "Tiantian, I promise you, Huang Mao really won't hurt you, it's a good tiger and never eats people." For Bai Bao's

sake, Huang Mao also compromised, "Little girl, the tiger assures you that it won't hurt you, otherwise how about having no cubs for the rest of your life?" Ji

Tian: ... Do you have a cub or not, what does it matter to me?

However, Ji Tian knows that animals are similar to people, and most of them like cubs, so this tiger named Huangmao dares to swear like this, it should be sincere.

Ji Tian turned around slowly and found that Huang Mao was actually lying on the ground at this time, and the edge in the tiger's eyes was gone, and it became soft.

"Tiantian, you sit on Huang Mao's back, let's go, otherwise Bai Bao can't wait."

Sunflower urged repeatedly, Ji Tian hesitated for a few seconds, and finally slowly approached Huang Mao.

Huang Mao didn't move, Ji Tian was a little bolder, and really slowly rode on the tiger's back.

The tiger's fur is very soft and has a faint smell of fur.

This...... Did she really sit on a tiger??

Ji Tian was like in a dream, but the black and yellow hair of the yellow hair and the real touch told Ji Tian that this was indeed true, not her imagination.

There was an extra person on his back, and Huang Mao also felt very uncomfortable, but in order to save Bai Bao, he put up with it for the time being.

Ji Tian still wanted to appreciate the tiger's back, but Huang Mao didn't have so much time for her, and said, "Little girl, lie on the tiger's back, hugging the tiger's neck, let's go."

Sunflower also said in the sky, "Tiantian, you listen to the yellow hair, or the branches and rattans in the forest will scratch you."

This is indeed very dangerous, Ji Tian tightened his mind and honestly lay down.

After that, Ji Tian felt like he was in a car, with the scenery flying by and the whirring wind.

Moreover, not far away, Ji Tian saw a python thicker than her head hanging on a tree, which frightened Ji Tian and hugged Huang Mao tightly and didn't dare to move.

Not long after, Ji Tian also saw a herd of deer, wild goats, wolves, wild boars and so on.

This is just the tip of the iceberg of Daxingling, there are so many animals, it is conceivable how many fierce beasts there should be in the entire Daxingling.

But at this moment, what Ji Tian was thinking about was not how terrible these beasts were, but Xu Shichang, when he entered the dangerous forest at a young age, it was estimated that he would die every time!

He is also too pitiful, of course, he has great ability and great life.

At this moment, Ji Tian really admired Xu Shichang.

Just when Ji Tian was thinking nonsense, they finally arrived at their destination.

And Ji Tian finally knew why the sunflowers let themselves come.

Ji Tian had already seen that about twenty or thirty meters away from them, there was a white bear sitting on the ground, and its right front leg was caught by a trap, and it was bleeding, dyeing the hair around its front leg red.

Ji Tian looked at the animal trap that had turned yellow and rusted, and his face was difficult to see.

She could only hope that the white bear named Bai Bao would not be infected.

Finally arrived, found Ji Tian, Hongbao jumped down from the big stone, happily touched his beard, "Tiantian, you are finally here, you can help Baibao."

As for Bai Bao, he didn't say anything when he saw Ji Tian, but his body trembled, as if he was cold.

Bai Bao: The Lun family is just afraid! It's not cold!

Ji Tian also felt that it was impossible for Bai Bao to be cold, and the white bear's fur was very thick, so it was impossible to be cold.

Well, maybe it's a cold.

Ji Tian knew that he couldn't drag it out, so he hurriedly got up and down from Huang Mao's back and said, "You want me to help Bai Bao break the trap!"

The

three mature guys nodded at the same time, and when Ji Tian saw it, he rolled up his sleeves and said, "That yellow hair, you press Bai Bao, I'll start." The

reason why Huang Mao was called to hold it down was because Ji Tian was afraid that she would hurt Bai Bao, and it would hurt herself madly.

Therefore, Ji Tian made a heart and let Huang Mao be in front of her, and when the time came, Bai Bao would hurt Huang Mao if he wanted to hurt him.

At this time, Huang Mao did not have the majestic appearance of the king of the forest, but like a big cat, obedient, what Ji Tian said he did.

Ji Tian took a deep breath before shaking his hands, slowly holding the rusty trap, and using his strength to start breaking.

It is best to break the trap once, otherwise it will cause secondary damage to White Treasure.

But Ji Tian's strength is too small, in order to prevent Bai Bao from being injured again, she really used her strength to eat!!

"Ahh Ahhh

Seeing Ji Tian working hard, the green tendons on his forehead bulged, which showed how hard he worked.

Sunflower and Ruby are quiet, and they dare not come out of the atmosphere.

The hard work paid off, and in the end, Ji Tian successfully broke the trap.

"yes, that's great."

"Great!"

Perhaps because the excitement was too contagious, Sunflower and the nemesis Ruby actually hugged each other.

However, the two beasts came back to their senses, and pushed each other away in time as soon as possible, and the two beasts also fell into the sky, and the sunflower used its wings to fly around the blackened dead leaves on the ground, which was so funny.

Ji Tian couldn't look happy, and his hands didn't seem to be so sore.

As for Bai Bao, he noticed that his foot was not too painful, so he shyly said thank you to Ji Tian.

Bai Bao's body looked mighty and majestic, but Ji Tian didn't expect that its voice was almost the same as herself, they were all girls, and they were still sweet Loli sounds.

Ji Tian suddenly realized, no wonder several other beasts like Bai Bao very much, it turns out that it is a girl!

Not to mention, it's Ji Tian, listening to Bai Bao's soft voice, he is not afraid of it.

"No thanks, it's not over yet!"

Then Ji Tian ran back to the space and took out the medicine box prepared by her father.

Ji Tian didn't know what medicine to touch for Bai Bao, but it was definitely right to disinfect first.

Use the red potion to disinfect Baibao first, and Ji Tian rummaged in the medicine box again before finding a bottle of medicine to stop bleeding.

She poured medicine on Bai Bao's wide bear paws, and wrapped it in gauze, and it was very good, and it was completely finished.

After doing all this, Ji Tian sat on the ground tiredly regardless of his image, and his little face was red after exercise, and the red flutter was particularly good-looking.

Although Bai Bao is shy, he is still a very polite bear.

It gave Huang Mao a look, Huang Mao had been with it for a long time, and knew exactly what Bai Bao meant, so he chopped his feet and walked out.

Ji Tian didn't pay attention to these at all, but put his eyes on the unknown tree in front of him.

The reason why Ji Tian paid attention to this tree was because there was a bunch of things that looked like monkey's heads on the tree, Ji Tian slowly got up, picked one close to the tree and smelled it, and found that there was a fragrance of fungi.

Hey! This is the precious mushroom lion's mane mushroom that my father said.

Although Ji Tian may have guessed wrong, as long as it is possible, Ji Tian will not give up.

So Ji Tian picked all the fungi from the tree and dug up some mycelium.

In addition to this tree, there are several trees nearby that also have lion's mane mushrooms, Ji Tian picked all of them as long as he could pick them, and gave up those that he couldn't pick at high places.

However, after a while, Ji Tian heard the cry of a wild boar.

She turned back a little frightened, but found that this wild boar, which was about 300 catties larger, was actually driven back by Huang Mao.

Ji Tian suddenly realized, it turned out that Huang Mao was about to eat.

Then, Ji Tian saw Huang Mao biting the wild boar to death again, so he opened his mouth and asked Ji Tian to pretend the wild boar, saying that it was a reward for her.

Ji Tian: ... The corners of her mouth twitched, and the yellow hair was not afraid to scare her.

However, the price of a wild boar is not low, so Ji Tian took it very happily.

Anyway, as the king of the forest, Huang Mao is definitely not short of meat, and Ji Tian is not sorry to take it. ,,,,.. .. ,,,,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 380 30
Smut 18+ ONLY! ⚠️WARNING⚠️ ⚠️CONTAINS MUTURE CONTENT⚠️ ⚠️VERY SEXUAL 18+⚠️ 22 year old Raven Johnson is just going to her yearly doctors appointment...
67.1K 1.7K 66
"mom, dad, Im married!" lahat ng relatives namin ay nagulat sa announcment ko. Sino ba naman kasi ang mag aakala na ang unica ija ng pamilyang Letpr...
176K 10.8K 49
Elizabeth has been ruling her kingdom for 3 years now. She's gone through countless advisors in those 3 years. When she's finally ready to give up on...
317K 9K 43
I am insufficient. Well, that's not my name obviously, but that's what my family has decided I am. I'm Julie. I'm 14, about to be 15 years old. I ha...