✓ The sweet life of 50 cannon...

By prince05026

Author: taro puff pastry Ji Tian's family was cannon fodder in their last life, her mother was pushed down by... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
End

27

1K 17 0
By prince05026

Remember our web address. Baidu search; Two; Five; Zero. book.(院) or directly enter the domain name/2/5/0/s/y./c/c/

"Qingyu, I said how did you break up, and you don't know how to notify us?"

Zhang Qingyu's voice was cold, "What if you are notified?"

"Silly girl, notify us, we will naturally call the shots for you!" The tone of the eldest aunt is all hatred of iron and steel.

"Look at you, after working for so many years, in the end you were actually cleaned out of the house, if we come, she dares to do this, it would be strange if your eldest brother and I didn't hack her to death."

Zhang Qingyu listened to her sister-in-law's words and thought disdainfully, hehe! At that time, my mother's family helped divide the family, and all the things were robbed, and I was also responsible for the pension money that Gou spent a lot, and I lost my wife's soldiers, and I called this group of wolves because I was crazy.

Left wolf and right tiger, Since everyone has to suffer, Zhang Qingyu naturally has to choose the side with the lesser loss.

Zhang Qingyu looked disappreciative, and her aunt saw it, and scolded Zhang Qingyu in her heart for not knowing what to do, and she also lost so many things.

"You young people! I really don't know that salt and rice are expensive..."

Hearing that her sister-in-law was still chattering, Zhang Qingyu became impatient, and asked with a frown, "Sister-in-law, do you have anything else to do today?"

Sensing that Zhang Qingyu was impatient, the eldest aunt was stunned, her sister-in-law didn't dare to let a fart in front of her before, why is she so bold now.

The eldest aunt had a bad premonition in her heart, so she pulled up her shabby sleeves and said, "Sister, I don't want to bother you, but my father is sick, and the family is poor, and I have no choice but to ask you for support."

"Come on!" Zhang Qingyu knocked on the table and sneered, "At the beginning, my father said that the water spilled by the married daughter and the sick and elderly care are all my eldest brother and second brother's business, why are you looking for me?" Besides, my family has just been separated, or is it a clean house, do I have money or not? Sister-in-law, you don't know?

When Ji Chengcheng married Zhang Qingyu, he spent fifty yuan, but with so much money, Zhang's father didn't give Zhang Qingyu a dime, and he didn't even let her go out in good clothes, only let her wear beggar clothes and follow Ji Chengcheng.

At that time, what Zhang's father said was that Zhang Qingyu married someone else's family, and the family didn't give her anything, and she didn't want to take care of it, as for the dowry given by Ji Chengcheng, it should be repaid.

Zhang Qingyu has never felt the love of her parents since she was a child, so after her father and mother were so ruthless, Zhang Qingyu really thought that her mother's family was dead, and she had no feelings for them at all.

Again, Zhang Qingyu knows very well in her heart that if her father really has a serious illness of spending money, it will definitely not be her sister-in-law who came today, but her mother.

Her sister-in-law must have come to pick wool today, and Zhang Qingyu is sure that her father's illness is definitely not serious.

The eldest aunt didn't expect Zhang Qingyu to be so ruthless, her face was sluggish, and she was stunned for two seconds before opening her mouth, "My God, sister, are you crazy?" Father-in-law, but you don't care about your own father, and you're not afraid that you won't be able to give birth to a son due to lack of virtue!

It doesn't matter if she can't

give birth to a son, but Zhang Qingyu is still tired of her sister-in-law's attitude, and her eyelids rolled and said, "My father always says that raising children to prevent old age, and when he is sick, you will naturally treat him, and another one, what is my father's illness?" Isn't the barefoot doctor in the village still bad?

Referring to Zhang's father's condition, the eldest aunt was really stuck, and was stunned for half a minute before saying, "My father-in-law just said that he was not feeling well, and the barefoot doctor couldn't find out, so he wanted to go to the county seat."

Zhang Qingyu saw that her sister-in-law was vague, and knew that she had guessed correctly.

She looked at Aunt Ji Tian coldly, "Sister-in-law, you said it so easily, that's good, it just so happens that my man is familiar with the county, you ask my eldest brother to send my father over, and I will let Ji Chengcheng take you to the county seat.

"Why?" The eldest aunt was quite excited, and her saliva squirted out.

The old immortal in the family is just a little sick and has to be sent to the county seat, if you want to be beautiful, it is impossible to die of illness.

Zhang Qingyu helplessly supported her forehead, "Of course, my brother is a son!" I am a married girl, how much can I manage, not to mention that I can't even give birth to a son now, if I manage too much, what should I do if Ji Cheng divorces? "What's

so hard about it?" The eldest aunt clapped her hands happily and said, "Sister, don't worry, if he divorces you and you go back to your parents' house, my sister-in-law will definitely find you a good family again."

Zhang Qingyu's face darkened, "Sister-in-law wants to sell me, it's almost the same!" People would rather demolish ten temples than destroy a marriage, but you are good, I wish I was divorced, I am a black-hearted ghost.

"You me off, you're not welcome in my house."

Zhang Qingyu didn't give face at all, and her aunt was also angry, slapped the table and said, "Zhang Qingyu, I'm your sister-in-law, you dare to pick me up?"

Zhang Qingyu was so angry that her stomach hurt, and she held her stomach and looked at her sister-in-law coldly, "If you don't leave, I see that my man will come back later, knowing that you are angry with me, how will you clean you up?" The

eldest aunt was finally a little scared, Ji Chengcheng was an elm pimple, if he knew that he had made Zhang Qingyu angry, he might really beat himself.

Ji Tian was also afraid that her mother would be angry, so she didn't dare to hide outside, so she ran into the house upside down.

"Mother, Tiantian is back."

Hearing her daughter's soft voice, Zhang Qingyu's face was a little better.

The eldest aunt also got up and left, otherwise Zhang Qingyu would continue to pick herself up later, and she would be seen by a child, then her face would be lost.

It's just that after running in vain, the eldest aunt is really unwilling.

Then she directly took the two tea bowls on the kang table and ran away, "Sister-in-law, you return my bowls." The

eldest aunt turned a deaf ear, and Zhang Qingyu was almost angry.

However, she was not very lucky, and before she could go out of the gate, she bumped into Ji Chengcheng head-on.

Isn't two bowls a big deal? But to whom?

Aunt Ji Tian, don't talk about two bowls, Ji is honest and unwilling to give two grasses.

Under Ji Chengcheng's fierce gaze, the eldest aunt felt as if she had been pricked by a needle, and she didn't dare to take the bowl, so she bent down and put it on the ground, and ran away with a haha.

Zhang Qingyu, who chased out, saw this scene and didn't curse.

Ji Tian picked up the bowl smartly, so as not to be accidentally broken.

When he got home, he sat on the kang, and Ji Chengcheng asked his aunt what he meant.

Knowing that she wanted to make money, Ji Chengcheng pretended that he didn't hear it.

Anyway, this must be fake, his father-in-law was fine in his previous life until he died, and he will definitely be fine in this life.

At this time, it was also noon, and Zhang Qingyu and his family of three went into the space to prepare for lunch.

As soon as Ji Chengcheng's feet landed in the space, he felt that his feet were soft, and when he looked down, he found that it was actually a dead pheasant and a hare.

Ji Cheng was stunned, "Where did this thing come from?"

Zhang Qingyu shook her head, and then turned her gaze to Ji Tian.

Ji Tian: "Dad, mother, this is caught by a sunflower and a fox on the mountain in the morning."

"Fox?"

Ji Tian hurriedly told him about meeting the fox in the morning, Ji Chengcheng listened to it, frowned and said, "Tiantian, you won't go to the mountains in the future, you can't hurt you when you meet the fox this time, what can you do next time you meet a tiger and wolf?"

The beasts in the mountains are not just talking, although they don't often come down the mountain, but no one can say this kind of thing, it is better to stay away from the mountain.

Ji Tian had no opinion on this matter, and nodded honestly.

The rabbit and pheasant couldn't be cooked for a while, so Zhang Qingyu put the two beasts away, and first fried a braised pork and ate it.

The next day was uneventful, but the next day, Sanlitun was lively.

Because Wang Tieniu, like his brother, is also greedy for the things of the production team, although there are not many, but now he is stricter, and he can't come back for the time being.

Wang Tieniu, the production captain, will definitely not be able to do it, and now, the production team will definitely have to choose another captain.

The captains are all voted by the villagers, and some of them are fighting for the captain, but they don't want to have more activities and let the villagers recommend them!

Ji Chengcheng also has this heart, not to mention anything else, with the identity of a production team, it is much more convenient for him to do anything.

No, when he got up in the morning, Ji Chengcheng bought a pound of peanuts and carried them to his uncle's house.

The eldest uncle was moving his body in the yard at this time, and when he saw Ji Chengcheng, he immediately understood Ji Chengcheng's intention.

"Honestly, you're here for the captain's business?"

Ji Chengcheng nodded, put the peanut down and said, "I can't hide anything from you, uncle," and then he handed Ji Chengcheng a cigarette.

Uncle pointed to the stone bench in the courtyard and asked Ji Chengcheng to sit down, before he spit out the smoke ring and said, "That's okay, you are a high school student, you read a lot, you have knowledge, and you lead us Sanlitun, I can rest assured." Uncle

Ji is very supportive of Ji Chengcheng, just by virtue of his diploma, he is capable in the eyes of ordinary villagers.

And Ji Chengcheng is indeed the most capable person in the Ji family at present, he is not right, and others have no chance.

However, it is not a good thing for a village where the people in power are not oriented towards themselves.

Like in the past, the captain was Wang Tieniu, and all the good things in the commune were done by the Wang family, and their Ji family had nothing to do with it.

So if Ji Chengcheng doesn't come to his uncle, he will go to Ji Chengcheng and persuade him to be the captain.

Ji Chengcheng shook the ashes of his cigarette, raised his eyebrows and said, "Uncle, don't worry!" I will certainly not disappoint your hopes.

"Nacheng, you just go back and wait for my good news!"

The eldest uncle has the confidence to say this, he is considered to be a relatively senior in the Ji family, and the clansmen generally listen to him.

Besides, their Ji family, is there anyone else besides Ji Chengcheng? No, don't support Ji honest who they support.

Ji Chengcheng came back to find his uncle, which is also what he meant.

And then, the eldest uncle really lived up to Ji Chengcheng's trust, and quickly got rid of the Ji clan.

Sanlitun is just a small commune, and there are few people in the commune who can read big words.

Ji honestly doesn't say anything else, the identity of a high school student is still bluffing.

Besides, he has traveled all over the world, unlike the villagers in Sanlitun, who are short-sighted and can only see one acre and three points of land in their own village.

Therefore, when the time came for the election, Ji Chengcheng directly became the new captain of Sanlitun with half of the votes. ,,,,.. .. ,,,,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 99.3K 24
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
46K 3K 17
Till yesterday she was marring her brother's friend but suddenly ended up marring his college owner and a cold hearted person
873K 30.1K 108
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
179K 4.2K 99
As the Maid of Evil, Y/n sacrifices her life for her twin brother. As the Mist Hashira, Y/n sacrifices her life for humanity. But not anymore will Y...