✓ The sweet life of 50 cannon...

By prince05026

Author: taro puff pastry Ji Tian's family was cannon fodder in their last life, her mother was pushed down by... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
End

23

1.1K 16 0
By prince05026

In other communes, the lights are usually turned off and sleeping at night, but it is different when it is changed to Baishan Commune, even if it is already dark, the lights of every house are still on.

This is because the main breeders in Baishan Commune are snakes.

And it's also a poisonous snake, and snakes prefer to eat at night, so a lot of people don't sleep at this time.

To tell the truth, Ji Chengcheng actually admires the people of Baishan Commune, which is a poisonous snake, and a bite can kill people, but the people in their commune are not afraid at all, but every family raises snakes, which is too awesome.

However, the benefits of snakes are really good, Ji Chengcheng heard that the country has to come to Baishan Commune every year to collect snake venom, snake skin, etc., which is much more cost-effective than farming, and snake meat and snake gall can be sold, and there are treasures all over the body.

Seriously, it's too scary to raise snakes, otherwise other communes would have followed suit a long time ago.

However, even if they raise snakes, the main thing for the old farmers is to farm, and most of the land in Baishan Commune is flat, and it is best to use a tractor.

Ji Chengcheng didn't know where the village chief was, so he went directly to the first house he saw and knocked on the door and asked, "Hello, where is the village chief's house?"

Sitting in the courtyard was a white-haired old man, who smoked a dry cigarette and said, "You have been walking along this road until you reach the most magnificent brick house in the middle, which is the village chief's house."

"Okay, thank you, uncle," said thank you, and then Ji Chengcheng followed the path pointed by the old man to the village chief's house.

The old man didn't lie, the village chief's house was really magnificent, and there were two big stone lions at the door of the blue bricks, which would cost a lot of money, and it seemed that Baishan Commune was indeed rich.

Moreover, Ji Chengcheng found that in addition to the village chief's house, there are several brick houses in Baishan's commune, and there are many villagers' houses, all of which are built of stone, warm in winter and cool in summer, unlike Sanlitun, most of which are mud houses, which are neither warm nor damp.

In a village, you can tell what the living conditions are like just by looking at the houses.

And Baishan Commune is really rich and lives up to its name.

The door of the village chief's house was not closed, Ji Chengcheng stuck his head in at the gate to take a look, and when he didn't find anyone, he shouted loudly, "Is anyone there?"

"Who?"

A young daughter-in-law asked impatiently as she came out of the pigsty.

However, finding that Ji Chengcheng's dress was not bad, the little daughter-in-law's attitude immediately softened a little, "Who are you looking for?"

"Is this the captain's house? I have something to discuss with him!

"They're already asleep," said the little daughter-in-law, still shouting into the back room, "Daddy, someone is looking for you?"

"Who!"

"I don't know!"

Stranger, why is he looking for himself at this time?

Although he was puzzled, Bai Laohan slowly got up from the kang and got dressed.

The little daughter-in-law invited Ji Chengcheng into the courtyard to sit and poured him a bowl of sugar water.

This is the highest standard of rural hospitality, which is enough to show how bluffing Ji Chengcheng's clothes are.

Bai Laohan is a man who is nearly fifty years old, and now he is an old man, his hair is half gray, and his face is always smiling, looking very kind, which makes people feel intimate.

However, being able to be the captain of the brigade and being a captain for decades in a row, Ji Chengcheng doesn't believe that the old man is really the same as an ordinary old man.

It is said that people rely on clothes, Buddha relies on gold, and the clothes on Ji Chengcheng's body are indeed not worn by ordinary people now.

Therefore, as soon as he saw him, Bai Laohan asked with a smile, "Hehehe, I don't know where you came from, comrade?"

Ji Chengcheng first took out a pack of Taihang cigarettes and handed one to the old man, and then used a match to help the old man light it before saying, "Of course I'm from afar."

Bai Laohan has constricted his pupils since he saw Ji Chengcheng's Taihang cigarettes, and now there is a saying that "division cadres go to Taihang", which means that only division cadres can smoke Taihang cigarettes.

The people who possess this kind of cigarette are either cadres at the division level or relatives and friends of cadres.

When Bai Laohan thought that such a big man had come to

their commune, his heart immediately became hot.

He didn't ask about Ji Cheng's vague answer, but touched his beard and said, "It's good to come from afar, comrades just take a rest in our commune, let us do our best to be a landlord."

"That's not necessary, I came to you today, mainly because there is something, or a good thing!"

Ji Chengcheng's face was unfathomable, and he couldn't see anything, but Bai Laohan's heart jumped, and he bowed his head respectfully and asked, "I don't know, what is a good thing?" "

You take a few people and go to the main road in front of you, I promise you won't regret it," Ji Chengcheng turned around and left after speaking, without saying anything clearly.

But it was he who didn't say anything that made Bai Laohan's brain open up, and he felt that he might have an important task on his side.

But what exactly are you doing on the main road?

Bai Laohan touched his head, but felt that Ji Chengcheng must have his intentions, so he called his two sons, as well as several brothers and nephews, and went to seven or eight people.

As soon as they arrived on the road, they heard a loud "clang" sound, and the son of the old man was startled and craned his neck, "Dad, what is this sound?" How scary? It felt like it was shaking.

Bai Laohan couldn't see his son's timid appearance, and was embarrassed, so he slapped him on the back and said, "You straighten my back for me, there are so many of us, what are you cowardly?"

"Look, what's that?"

It was too dark, and the Hundred Olds in the distance could only see two large light bulbs, and they approached them with the sound of "clang".

"Is this a car?" The youngest son of the Broadman muttered to himself.

His brother immediately retorted, "Impossible! The car is not so loud, it is so noisy.

"What the hell is this guy doing? And how slow?

Afraid that Ji Chengcheng would feel uncomfortable when he heard this, Bai Laohan immediately scolded a few boys, "Shut up, it's okay to talk less." A

few boys scratched their noses, and finally didn't dare to say anything.

When the tractor drove in front of the hundred old men, Ji Chengcheng asked, "Uncle, where does your land need to be cultivated, I will let you see this guy's ability."

"This is arable land?"

Ji Chengcheng nodded, and the old man's heart immediately beat faster, pointing to the side of the road and saying, "This piece is fine."

Ji Chengcheng immediately opened the tractor into the field and loaded the plow, and after that, the old man and the others found that the tractor suddenly swooped a few times, and after more than ten minutes, they left a large area, almost six or seven acres of land.

Bai Laohan and their group were all dumbfounded, six or seven acres of land, one person could not dig it up for two or three days, and an ox had to plow for a day.

As a result, this big guy ploughed so much in ten minutes, at least thirty or forty acres in that hour, if it was a day...

No, Broadold gets dizzy just thinking about it, it's too much, it's too powerful, his heart can't resist this kind of stimulation.

The experiment was almost over, Ji Chengcheng stopped the tractor, and then came over and asked, "Uncle, what do you think?"

"Great, great," the old man's hands trembled, as long as he had this machine, he could plow all the land of their commune in a few days, and how much effort would have to be saved.

Ji Chengcheng looked at the carriage again and said, "And the plow can be unloaded and loaded onto the carriage, and the tractor can pull goods again, and you can pull whatever you want."

Ji Chengcheng said so much, and the old man also understood, "Comrade, are you going to sell us this car called Tractor?"

Ji Chengcheng nodded slowly, and led the old man to the distance before saying, "Uncle, I'll tell you the truth!" We brought it with us in the Soviet Union, because the capital only needed one for research, and the surplus was sold to us for research funding.

"We inquired and knew that your commune was the richest commune in the neighborhood, so we would come to you."

Ji Chengcheng has always spoken Mandarin, and he doesn't have a local accent at all, he said that he is from the capital, and his surname is Bailao.

Bai Laohan also did not expect that Ji Chengcheng would praise their commune, thinking

that

the leaders thought that their commune was rich, Bai Laohan felt that his whole body was fluttering, and his heart was full of infinite passion.

He patted his chest and said, "Don't worry, comrade! If we can contribute to the country, we are willing to buy whatever we want.

Ji Chengcheng was overjoyed in his heart, thinking that if there was a hundred old men, his tractor would definitely be sold.

can this go well, the main thing is that the tractor is indeed a good thing, and the other is that his identity is more bluffing.

Otherwise, if an ordinary person came to Bai Laohan to sell a tractor, Ji Chengcheng believed that he would definitely go to the police as soon as possible, instead of spending a lot of money to buy something he didn't know about at all.

In order to avoid long nights and dreams, Ji Chengcheng hurriedly said, "Uncle, I won't hide it from you, this tractor is transported by us with a lot of manpower and material resources, and the price is as low as four thousand." Four

thousand, the hearts of the hundred old men are dripping blood, which is too much.

He trembled his chapped lips and wanted to ask if he could make it cheaper, but Bai Laohan suddenly thought that this money was going to be used for research... funding.

If you have less money, then the funds will definitely be less, and when the time comes, because you have no money to study anything, you will not be a sinner.

The bargaining words couldn't be said, but the old man said categorically, "Comrade, you wait, I'll go and make up the money immediately."

"I'm going back tomorrow, time is very tight, uncle, you first arrange a few people to learn to drive a tractor with me, and there are some common problems, I will teach you all."

At the same time, Ji Chengcheng told Bai Laohan that the tractor needs diesel as an energy source, and if it is broken, it can be read according to the manual, and it can be used for at least 20 years and so on.

It's better to be the leader of the country! Not only is he knowledgeable, but he is also thoughtful everywhere, Bai Laohan is comforted in his heart, pointing to his son and nephew and saying, "Comrade, let them learn from you!" With so many people, there is always a smart one.

In fact, Bai Laohan wanted his two sons to follow suit, but Ji Chengcheng said that there were many people, and even if he was selfish, he would not dare to disobey Ji Chengcheng's words.

He now hopes that his two sons can be smarter and learn Ji Chengcheng's skills.

Bai Lao Han asked a few boys to study hard, and he followed his brothers back to raise money.

Away from Ji Chengcheng, Bai Laohan said Ji Chengcheng's request, and everyone was shocked when he heard that he actually asked for 4,000 yuan.

"Big brother, is this too much?"

"It's big brother, 4,000 yuan to buy such an iron lump, what if it doesn't work well?"

The old man gave his brothers a few rolls of the eyes, reprimanded him with his hands behind his back, "It's all performed in front of you, don't you know if it's good or not?" And you are not stupid, this tractor ploughs the land very well, if you buy it, we will open up more wasteland, as long as it takes a few years to earn all the money back, and there is a lot of land. Huh

! It seems to be alas!

That is, dozens of acres of land are opened in one day, and there are hundreds of acres in ten days, and the barren land opened in a month is enough to grow enough food for the whole village.

Although the harvest of wasteland is not good, sweet potatoes do not pick the ground, and they can be planted for two years to raise the land.

Land is the lifeblood of the old peasants, and they are willing to ask for land compared to money.

Convincing the others, Broadway went to the accountant to get the money.

However, there were only 2,000 yuan in the account of Baishan Commune, which was still half the difference.

The old man had no choice but to take out his own two hundred yuan and borrow it from the wealthier people in the village.

Borrowing so much money on this big night that all the people who were borrowed were puzzled.

However, Bai Laohan didn't have time to explain now, so he only said that he wanted to borrow money and pay it back for the New Year.

As the captain of Baishan Commune, no one refuted what Bai Lao said.

Everyone obediently borrowed money until they finished the last one, and then they had enough money.

If Bai Lao overestimates his villagers, everyone is digging in the soil, and if they want to maintain a family's human relations and life, where will there be such a deposit?

Of course, there are also people who are relatively low-key and unwilling to take out too much, so this old man doesn't know.

wrote the IOU of the last family, Bai Laohan couldn't wait to leave, and he couldn't see his figure, so the eldest son of the family, Bai Chuan, asked, "Dad, do you know what the village chief wants so much money for?"

Baichuan's father shook his head, "I don't know, but the captain will go out in person, and our money will definitely not be lost, so don't ask so much."

Baichuan's eyes were rolling, he didn't speak, and he went to the toilet in a minute, but in fact, he went out of his house through the door of the toilet, and he remembered Bai Laohan.

And Ji Chengcheng's side has already taught a few guys and let them try it.

"Haha, I'll open it."

"I'll do too, great!"

"The tractor is really good, and the ground dug is deep, so we will be comfortable in the future."

You don't have to dig the ground, but it's not comfortable!

Ji Chengcheng didn't care what these young people said, but continued to explain the common faults of tractors to a few guys who didn't drive a tractor, how to repair them, and so on.

When Bai Lao came back, he said about the same.

"Comrade, I'm sorry, I'm late." Looking at the apology on the face of the old man, Ji Chengcheng shook his head, "It's just about the same, and I just finished talking about it."

Bai Laohan handed the money to Ji Chengcheng, "That comrade, you count!" Four

thousand yuan, even if it is all ten, it is at least as thick as a brick, not to mention the one that the old man gave himself, ten and five yuan, two pieces a piece, even one and a half points, he used a rattan frame to fit half a frame.

If you count it, I'm afraid it won't be over in an hour.

Ji Chengcheng said simply and generously: "Uncle, don't count, I believe in your character." Besides

, it doesn't matter if it's less, anyway, he already makes a lot of money with tractors.

There is also the need to continue to stay here, the longer you stay, the easier it will be for you to be exposed, or don't lose a big one because of a small one.

"Uncle, I'm leaving, I left the manual for you, I have time to read more."

Bai Laohan gave full play to the enthusiasm of the Chinese people, and said politely, "Comrade, why don't you go to my house to rest, get a light meal, rest and wait for dawn before leaving."

Ji Chengcheng took out the flashlight he bought and said, "No, uncle, there are still people waiting for me, thank you for your hospitality, we will meet again."

After saying that, Ji Chengcheng rode away on his bicycle.

When he couldn't see him anymore, Bai Lao Han said enviously, "Sure enough, it's from the city, not only bicycles, but also flashlights, these are rare good things!" Hey

! If only there was a worker in his family.

However, in the past, it was a delusion, but now it is different, with a tractor, he works hard to cultivate the wasteland, and when the output of their commune is high, maybe the leaders above will reward him and transfer him to the city.

Although I don't know how many years it will take for this idea to be realized, but people! Always dream.

On the other side, Ji Chengcheng hurried to go home, ready to go back and count the money, and sell gold bars in two days.

However, he had not ridden far when he suddenly noticed in the distance a man standing on the side of the road with his head covered and holding a torch, with a large stick in his hand.

Ji Chengcheng: I always feel that the person who comes is not good!

Sure enough, Ji Chengcheng rode closer, and the masked man said loudly: "Stop, rob, and hand over all the money." Saying

that, Dahan also looked at the rattan frame on Ji Chengcheng's bicycle with greedy eyes.

The rattan frame was tied to the butt of the bicycle by Ji Chengcheng, but this masked man had a clear purpose, obviously knowing that there was money in it, I am afraid it was someone from Baishan Commune!

Ji Chengcheng even suspected that Baishan Commune was black.

However, in the next moment, Ji Chengcheng denied this speculation again.

If the Baishan Commune was really ready to eat black, it would be impossible to arrange only this one person.

The masked man was

unmoved

when he saw Ji Chengcheng, and only looked at himself playfully with a pair of eyes, like a clown in a script.

The big man felt that he had been humiliated, and angrily raised his stick high and said, "Lao Tzu told you to hand over the money, are you deaf?"

"Cheng, I'll pay," Ji Chengcheng got out of the car, and Dahan felt that a weak scholar didn't need to be afraid, so he couldn't wait to run to get the money.

It was at this time that Ji Chengcheng bought an electric baton from the system and poked the big man in the back directly.

Needless to say, the power of the electric baton was needless to say, and the big man twitched all over, and an uncomfortable sound came out of his mouth.

Even because it was dark at this time, the big man could still see the faint electricity flowing on his body, which was particularly terrifying.

Ji Chengcheng didn't have long to do with electricity, and after a minute, Ji let go of the electric baton.

However, even if the time was short, Ji Chengcheng's electric baton left Dahan's body, and he fell to the ground softly like dough.

Seeing that the mouth of the person who fell to the ground was a little foaming, Ji Cheng said: "All said, it's okay, why do you want to rob people, there is a way in heaven and you don't go, and there is no door in hell, you want to break in, and you can't blame me."

Dahan was still more or less conscious, although he was speechless by the electricity, but his eyes were full of horror, as if he had seen a monster.

In fact, he really thinks so in his heart, being able to hit people with electricity, which is naturally a means that only monsters can have.

Thinking that he had the audacity to grab the monster's head, the big man thought that he would faint with a roll of his eyes.

He really regretted it, regretted that he shouldn't have been greedy.

Ji Chengcheng didn't care what this person was thinking, he was in a hurry to go home, and he didn't bother to care about the robbers, so he directly found a rattan on the side of the road and tied the big man's hands and feet.

After doing all this, Ji Chengcheng bought a pen and paper and wrote down the story, and then clapped his hands and left.

As for the big man, anyway, the weather is hot now, even if you stay in the wild for a night, you can't die of cold.

Besides, Ji Chengcheng didn't stop the big man's mouth, and when he regained his strength and shouted loudly, he should be able to call the people from Baishan Commune to save him.

As for if he accidentally encountered some poisonous snakes and beasts, Ji Chengcheng thought indifferently, then he could only blame this person's life for not being good, and it was none of his business.

I got it for most of the night, and when I got home, it was estimated that it was at least four or five o'clock in the morning.

Ji Chengcheng didn't want to wake up Zhang Qingyu, but he had nowhere to go, and if he didn't knock on the door, it would be impossible to spend the night in the yard.

Ji Chengcheng could only stand at the window and shouted softly, "Qingyu, help me open the door."

Zhang Qingyu was worried about Ji Chengcheng tonight, so he didn't fall asleep at all, and when he heard it, he said, "I'll come right away."

Ji Chengcheng was afraid that she would get up and fall, so he shone the flashlight into the house, waking

Ji Tian up.

When Zhang Qingyu got up, opened the door, and Ji Chengcheng entered, they lit the lamp.

Naturally, seeing a basket of money, the mother and daughter almost screamed.

Ji Chengcheng hurriedly "shh

When the

family of three arrived in the space, Zhang Qingyu couldn't wait to ask, "Where did the money come from?"

Zhang Qingyu even wanted to ask, did Ji Chengcheng go to rob someone? However, he knew that Ji Chengcheng would not do this, so he just thought about it in his heart.

After staying up for most of the night, Ji Chengcheng's eyes hurt, he rubbed his eyes, and by the way, he told everything about tonight.

After Ji Tian listened, he looked at his father with starry eyes, her father is really amazing!

Zhang Qingyu was also dumbfounded, she didn't expect Ji Chengcheng to use this method to make money.

Looking at the money in the frame, Zhang Qingyu always had a feeling of unreality.

As for Ji Tian, although she thinks his father is powerful, she is more worried about her father's safety, especially now that there are barren mountains and mountains everywhere, and there are tigers and wolves, if her father is unlucky, what can she do?

"Dad, Tiantian is worried about you."

Seeing the worry in Ji Tian's eyes, Ji Chengcheng touched her hair and promised, "Dad knows, this is the last time."

Zhang Qingyu originally wanted to say something similar to Ji Tian, but when she heard Ji Chengcheng's assurance, she didn't say much.

After that, the family of three couldn't sleep after looking at the pile of money, so they simply counted all the money before going to rest.

Ji Chengcheng slept well at home, and Baichuan who was tied up in the wild by him was miserable.

That's right, the person who robbed Ji Chengcheng was Baichuan, and when he saw that Ji Chengcheng had collected so much money, he had evil thoughts.

He was going to snatch the money, but he didn't expect Ji Chengcheng to pretend to be a pig and eat a tiger, but instead he was yin.

Although he can indeed call someone to save himself, if he does, he will not be able to hide what he has done.

Therefore, all night, Baichuan worked hard to untie the rattan behind him.

However, Ji Chengcheng was not usually tight, he didn't untie the rattan tightly, but the more he struggled, the tighter the rattan became.

And the mosquitoes in the wild are also ferocious, even if he wears this clothes, Baichuan Ji still has big bumps all over his body and face.

He finally fell asleep tired, only to be found the next day.

It is conceivable that when he saw the note left by Ji Chengcheng, Bai Laohan immediately knew what Bai Chuan had done.

Thinking that he actually dared to rob people, Bai Lao Han wanted to kill him

Bai Lao Han even wanted to send Bai Chuan to the police station, but for the sake of the reputation of the commune, he still didn't do anything to hurt 1,000 enemies and 800 to himself.

But it was not possible to let go of Baichuan so easily, Bai Laohan finally asked someone to beat him fifty boards, and his buttocks were all broken, so that he couldn't get out of bed for three months, and the anger in his heart disappeared. remember

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.2K 155 70
Erotic shots
223K 32.5K 18
လက်တွေ့ဘဝနှင့် နီးစပ်ချင်ယောင်ဆောင်ခြင်း
223K 25.9K 115
Genre- Drama Fantasy Historical Romance Slice of Life Author(s)- 静似骄阳 Associated Names- 穿书七零:我的炮灰丈夫十项全能 Eng Name- Transmigrating into a Novel: My Can...
269K 13.3K 61
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...