✓ The sweet life of 50 cannon...

Von prince05026

Author: taro puff pastry Ji Tian's family was cannon fodder in their last life, her mother was pushed down by... Mehr

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
End

9

1.6K 22 0
Von prince05026

When he woke up and found that the business was open, Ji Chengcheng was quite excited.

No matter what, as long as you take the first step, the future will definitely get better and better.

However, Ji Chengcheng has not resigned, so he must go to the county convoy today.

Since there is no shortage of food at home, Ji Chengcheng said to Zhang Qingyu, "Daughter-in-law, don't go to work today, take care of yourself at home, and give me a big fat girl."

Zhang Qingyu smiled, "Why do you and Tiantian think that the child in my belly is a girl, don't you like your son?"

Of course, Zhang Qingyu is not patriarchal, she will say this, purely ridicule.

However, Ji Chengcheng thought in his heart, because I had already seen my poor little girl in my previous life.

At that time, Zhang Qingyu was only seven months old, coupled with dystocia, when the child was born, his whole body was bruised and he was not breathing.

When Zhang Qingyu heard this, she was also devastated, and her blood collapsed directly, and there was no good doctor in Sanlitun, so she was not saved.

Whenever he thinks about why his daughter-in-law left, Ji Chengcheng hates the dog's teeth itching.

Don't tell him anything about the child's ignorance, the dog was already six years old at the time, so he was not sensible.

Moreover, if he had apologized afterwards, Ji Chengcheng might not hate him so much, but after Zhang Qingyu died, Ji Chengcheng heard the dog say that it was good to die.

It was this sentence that planted the seeds of hatred in Ji Chengcheng's heart.

Even if the dog is small, Ji Chengcheng is not ready to let him go, and he has been waiting for an opportunity to kill him.

It's just that the dog doesn't know if he is blessed by God or what, no matter how Ji Chengcheng deals with him, he can escape safely, and even because he is following him, Ji Chengcheng is bitten to death by a poisonous snake.

Ji Chengcheng now doesn't know how to deal with dogs.

There is no other way for the time being, Ji Chengcheng can only remind Zhang Qingyu, "Daughter-in-law, the dog is a poisonous heart, you are heavy now, usually stay away from him, lest he hurt you, you know?"

Zhang Qingyu nodded stunned, she didn't understand why Ji Chengcheng said this, but Ji Chengcheng wouldn't harm herself, just listen to him.

Ji Tian, on the other hand, was already stunned.

Why did her dad say that? Could it be that he was also born again?

Ji Tian was willing to talk about the space, but he didn't say anything about his rebirth, because he was afraid that his father and mother would be sad when they found out.

Unexpectedly, her father was actually the same as her, the only thing Ji Tian didn't know was when did her father come back? Maybe it's after he dies!

That's fine, at least in my father's heart, she has always been fine and hasn't experienced those hardships.

After explaining Zhang Qingyu, Ji looked at Ji Tian honestly and seriously, "Tiantian, you remember, about your space, as well as the strangeness of my system and your mother, you can't say anything about it, you must keep it secret." If someone knows, our family of three may be caught and sliced, or we may be arrested and locked in a small dark room, and we will not be able to come out for the rest of our lives, you know?

Ji Tian covered his mouth firmly and nodded in horror.

In fact, of course, she knows that if she has a treasure but has no ability to protect it, and if she is known again, her fate will be very miserable.

If it weren't for her father's adventure, she wouldn't even say it.

However, there is no need to say these things explicitly, anyway, she knows it in her heart.

"Then you stay at home, I'll ask for leave for you in the rain," After saying this, Ji Chengcheng glanced at his daughter-in-law and daughter deeply, and then turned around and left.

Zhang Qingyu has also been looking at Ji Chengcheng with admiring eyes, and it is the greatest luck in her life to be able to marry such a good man.

——————

Ji honestly said that he would not let Zhang Qingyu go to work, but Zhang Qingyu, who was already busy and Xi, sat for a long time, and felt uncomfortable, and felt like there was a needle under his buttocks.

After sitting for a while, it was too boring, Zhang Qingyu simply found out the family's money and tickets and said, "Tiantian, let's go, let's

go to the commune cooperative to buy some pots and pans and put them in your space, so that in the future, when we eat in the space

, people outside will not smell the fragrance."

"By the way, you can also buy a few chickens and pigs to feed in your space, so that we won't be short of meat in the future."

With space, Zhang Qingyu also feels confident, thinking that his life will definitely be good, and he will definitely be able to eat a lot of good things in the future.

However, now that everyone is poor, they have also developed a nose that is sensitive to good things.

Like last night, just to eat some meat and eggs, the whole yard including the next door family knows about it.

It's okay to come once in a while, but if you eat it every day, it will definitely make others red.

Zhang Qingyu is a smart person, and he thinks that it is right to make a fortune quietly, so he has this kind of thought.

As for Ji Chengcheng's system, good is good, but everything needs money to buy.

Zhang Qingyu Xi is used to being self-sufficient, and she thinks that the things she buys with money are expensive, so she should raise them herself! I'm tired, but it doesn't cost anything!

Ji Tian listened to her mother's words, and her eyes lit up.

The big white rice and eggs and meat she had eaten last night are still in her mind.

If they had raised it themselves, wouldn't they have been able to eat it every day in the future?

Ji Tian immediately reached out and took her mother's hand and said, "Mother, buy piglets, chickens, eat eggs, eat meat."

"Okay, let's go!"

Zhang Qingyu was smiling, because of hope, her whole person was simply radiant.

After coming out with the basket on his back, the Ji family was quiet, and Zhang Qingyu thought that Gou Dahua had all gone to the ground, and he didn't think much about it.

She didn't walk long with Ji Tian, and she met Xia Daniu who was out for a stroll.

Xia Daniu is a dog, since this woman married into the Gou family, because of the Gou Dahua subsidy, she has always had a good life.

That is, when she gave birth to five daughters in a row, she couldn't hold her head up, and she would go to the fields to do farm work.

However, since giving birth to a dog, she felt that she was a great hero of the Gou family, so she became lazy.

Now that it has become a big collective, she is even lazier, and directly asks a few daughters with labor force to earn work, while she herself runs around, playing a person who is almost forty years old, but her hands are more tender than Zhang Qingyu, a person in her twenties.

However, since she knew last night that the Ji family had split up, Xia Daniu's heart couldn't be stable.

Her family's life is so good now, mainly because of the unjust boss Gou Dahua who unconditionally supports them.

And Gou Dahua is also because of a few stepsons and sons, so that they can have money for them.

But if the Ji family splits up, then Gou Dahua's money will definitely be less, and the money and food that her family can get will definitely be less.

has lived a good life for so many years, and once she wants to return to the pre-liberation period, Xia Daniu will definitely not be able to stand it.

hurriedly ran to Ji's house, and when she met Zhang Qingyu, Xia Daniu asked unceremoniously, "Zhang Qingyu, why did your family split up?" Isn't it you, a? I knew that you were not a good woman, and I shouldn't have let Ji Chengcheng marry you in the first place, and it was really the misfortune of the Ji family to let you enter the Ji family.

Xia Dayu stared at Zhang Qingyu with big eyes like copper bells, as if she was going to hit someone in the next moment.

Zhang Qingyu was afraid that she would be offended, so she pulled Ji Tian back a few steps before saying, "Uncle, my family is not divided, it seems that it has nothing to do with you!"

"Again, why is my family divided? I thought you should know that very well.

Xia Daniu was choked for a moment, and scolded again, "Get out of the calf, the old lady is your uncle, why can't I take care of your family?" Of course, I know in my heart why you broke up, don't you just see that my eldest sister is old and frail, and you want to get rid of her? A group of things that lose their conscience, unfilial sons, and no □□ to have sons in the future.

"Why don't you shut up for me," everything else is fine, but curse the child, Zhang Qingyu can't stand it.

"Xia Daniu, you simply

give a shameless face, my family's things have basically been moved by your family, you shameless person is still yelling here, you scold again, believe it or not, my family is in charge of the house, and someone is looking for someone to empty your house?"

"You dare," Xia Daniu stubble.

Zhang Qingyu said sharply, "Your family is cheap and good, if you provoke us, do you think we dare?"

Although

Sanlitun is a mixture of several surnames, there are still many people with the surname Ji, if Ji Chengcheng is really powerful and lets other clansmen go to Gou's house to move things, Xia Daniu really can't do it.

As for going to the leaders of the Commune to call the shots, hehe! Now it is still the time when the big fist is the truth, and there is no leader who will come to this troubled water.

Xia Daniu was finally frightened, and she didn't dare to say anything, so she slipped away.

However, she was angry, and after returning home, Xia Daniu scolded Zhang Qingyu at the dog, which made the dogan hate Zhang Qingyu in her heart.

Zhang Qingyu didn't know this, and drove away Xia Daniu before she spit out a breath of turbidity.

At this time, she felt that Ji Tian had been holding her firmly, and couldn't help but pull Ji Tian into her arms and ask, "Tiantian, are you scared?"

Ji Tian shook his head, "Mother, Tiantian is fine!" "It's

okay," Zhang Qingyu was relieved, and then took Ji Tian to continue to the commune.

But Ji Tian's heart was about to explode.

Xia Daniu, that slut, actually dared to curse her brother.

Although the mother is in the belly of the younger sister, the younger brother is not yet visible.

Maybe my mother will give birth to a younger brother later, how cute the little brother is! was cursed by Xia Daniu, she will definitely make Xia Daniu pay the price.

The author has something to say: Dizzy, I sent it wrong, I sent the manuscript first, and I won't send it tomorrow

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

70.5K 3.6K 37
• Ranbir a cold hearted person , have a anger issue • Prachi a kind hearted person , the most stubborn girl both are different in their ways what w...
52.9K 1.3K 187
Disclaimer : This is not my story. No plagiarism intended. The credit goes to original author. ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ The entire Yunzhou knew that the Ye Family h...
1.6M 109K 25
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
244K 7.2K 59
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...