✓ The sweet life of 50 cannon...

By prince05026

Author: taro puff pastry Ji Tian's family was cannon fodder in their last life, her mother was pushed down by... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
End

8

1.6K 30 0
By prince05026

Remember our web address. Baidu search; Two; Five; Zero. Book.(院) or directly enter the domain name/2/5/0/s/y./c/c/

For dinner, Zhang Qingyu cut the meat a little, wrapped it in egg liquid, chili pepper and salt, spread it on the steamed rice, steamed it for a few minutes, and then brought it out and mixed it directly.

The Ji family hadn't eaten meat for several months, and when the smell of meat came out, Ji Xiangming, Ji Tao, and their children almost cried.

Fortunately, Ji Xiang's family still has rice, for the sake of rice, the two brothers and sisters didn't make trouble.

As for Ji Tao, it's different, Gou Cao'er was originally a patriarchal and spoiled her only son very much.

As soon as the aroma of meat came out, Ji Tao fell to the ground and rolled and cried, "Wow, wow, wow, I want to eat meat."

Gou Cao'er pointed directly in the direction of Ji Cheng's house and said, "Go find your eldest aunt!"

Ji Chengcheng saw that his son was exactly the same as his mother, and he didn't like it at first, but when he listened to Gou Cao'er's words, his face turned black directly.

"Stop, that's your uncle's meat, you want to be shameless."

Ji Tao didn't understand at all, but when he heard that his father didn't let him ask for meat, he cried again.

Ji Chengcheng simply asked Gou Cao'er with a straight face, "Didn't I ask my eldest brother to bring back half a catty of meat and ten eggs every month?" Why is my son still so greedy?

"It's... This..."Gou Cao'er was speechless, and then she had an idea, "The eldest brother didn't take it back at all, was he ignorant of it?"

After

Gou Cao'er's words fell, Ji Tao dismantled her platform, "No, I obviously saw my grandmother send it to my uncle's and grandfather's house."

Ji Chengcheng: Damn, I guessed so.

He pointed at Gou Cao'er, trembling with anger, and finally threw his sleeves away.

In the yard, hearing his mother scolding and scolding the eldest brother for having delicious food and not honoring him, Ji Chengcheng was even more desperate in his heart.

It's sad to have such a family!

No one in the Ji family knew what Ji Chengcheng's heart was, so he had a beautiful dinner, rested for a while, washed his feet and went to sleep.

Ji Tian didn't really sleep much, but she thought that her father and mother might have something to whisper, so she pretended to sleep.

Sure enough, after a while, Zhang Qingyu quietly shouted, "Tiantian, are you asleep?"

didn't hear Ji Tian speak, Zhang Qingyu hesitated and said to Ji honestly, "Boss, I'm going to be ... A strange thing was discovered on him.

"Strange things? What the? Ji Chengcheng opened his eyes in the dark and couldn't sleep.

Zhang Qingyu didn't seem to know how to speak, and held back for a while before saying, "When I went to work today, I always felt the grass around me, as if there were thoughts, this one said to drink water, and the other said to bask in the sun, you say, am I possessed by a monster?" Do you want to go find a goddess and have a look? "

Where are the youkai here! Exposed to all kinds of whimsical ideas in the afterlife, and then thinking of what happened to him, Ji Chengcheng clapped his hands and comforted Zhang Qingyu, "Daughter-in-law, don't worry, this may be a good thing."

Zhang Qingyu tilted his head to look at Ji Chengcheng, "Why do you say that?"

"Think about it! If you can feel the thoughts of flowers and grasses, you must also be able to feel the thoughts of crops, in this way, you will know what the crops lack in the future, and after you take care of them, will they grow better?

"It seems to be too," Zhang Qingyu was a little persuaded by Ji Chengcheng.

Ji Chengcheng said in the dark again, "And you are really, just say things so easily, and you are not afraid that I am afraid of you!"

Zhang Qingyu pinched Ji Chengcheng's big hand and said, "Because I believe in you!"

Zhang Qingyu's trust made Ji Chengcheng feel uncomfortable.

She hid it from Zhang Qingyu when she had a system, and she didn't hesitate to tell herself that she was really ashamed of her trust.

My heart was soft, and my mind was impulsive, and then, Ji Chengcheng said, "Actually, I also have a problem, today's food, I said it was borrowed, but in fact it is not, I have a system for buying things, there is everything on it, and after buying it, it will appear in front of me out of thin air."

After

impulsively saying that he leaked his mouth, Ji Chengcheng began to regret it in his heart, and

then thought that he would not regret it again.

After all, he wants to live with Zhang Qingyu and them for the rest of his life, if he keeps hiding it, just all kinds of lies and concealment of Zhang Qingyu are enough for him.

As for Zhang Qingyu, because she had a problem, when she heard Ji Chengcheng's words again, she didn't think Ji Chengcheng was weird at all, but asked in surprise, "Is it okay to buy food and meat?" This must be God's way of seeing that we are living too hard, so reward us!

"Boss, you're amazing, amazing."

Zhang Qingyu's praise, Ji Chengcheng was very useful, he happily hugged Zhang Qingyu, ready to start enjoying the future life.

However, Ji Tian, who heard everything, said that she was going to confess too.

It turned out that she didn't say it because she was afraid that her father and mother would treat her as a monster, but if her father and mother also had abnormalities, then she didn't have to be afraid.

Ji Tian has always felt guilty that she has space but doesn't dare to tell her father, but now that she can confess, she can't wait to get up and say, "Dad, mother, I also have a secret place."

Ji Tian suddenly spoke up, startling

Ji Chengcheng and his family.

They are sensible, and if they know the most secret things, they just need to keep their mouths shut.

But children are different, they are not sensible, if they accidentally leak their mouths, then their husband and wife will be finished, and they may be burned as monsters by the villagers.

However, after hearing Ji Tian's words clearly, Ji Chengcheng also got up and asked, "Tiantian, what secret do you have?"

"It seems to be in my mind, Tian Tian found that there is land in it, and there are wells, old man, do you want to see it?"

It shouldn't be legendary, "Tiantian, you take me to see."

Ji Tian took her father's hand, and in the next moment, they changed places.

Suddenly seeing a large area of black land, Zhang Qingyu and Ji Chengcheng were extremely shocked.

Zhang Qingyu even covered her stomach directly, and after learning so much exciting news today, she couldn't stand it a little bit, and her stomach hurt a little.

Ji Tian always paid attention to her mother, and when she saw that her mother was uncomfortable, she ran to the well on the left to scoop water.

During the day, Ji Tian took a wooden scoop and secretly went into the space to experiment, and found that the two wells were fine.

She tasted it herself and found that the well water on the right tasted similar to ordinary water, but after drinking the well water on the left, it made people feel very comfortable.

Ji Tian didn't know whether the well water on the left was a spiritual spring, but if she let her mother drink a little and feel comfortable, her sister should stop making trouble.

Seeing that her daughter almost ran and fell, in order to scoop a scoop of water for herself, Zhang Qingyu's heart was warm.

As for Ji Chengcheng, he was already bending down to look at the soil in the field, and found that the soil in the space was all good soil, and Ji Chengcheng was happy.

"Okay, good, God is really on our side, great."

Zhang Qingyu couldn't see so much land waste, so he urged Ji to be honest, "Master, don't you say you can buy anything, you quickly buy a hoe and grain seeds, let's plant them here, so that there will be no shortage of food in a few months."

Ji Chengcheng was also an anxious person, and after saying yes, he bought all the bud seeds and hoe fertilizer in a minute or two.

Next, Ji Chengcheng prepared to farm by himself.

However, he couldn't resist his daughter-in-law and children at all, and finally became Ji Chengcheng digging a pit in front, Ji Tian lost seeds, Zhang Qingyu threw fertilizer, and Ji Chengcheng finally covered the soil, and the family of three was busy for several hours before planting half of it.

At this time, Ji Cheng was already sweating profusely, took a sip of water and said, "Why don't you do it today!" Let's go back and rest, and we'll continue tomorrow night.

Zhang Qingyu also felt tired, so she agreed.

After all, more than ten acres of land can't be dug up in one night, and if you are too tired tonight, you will have no energy tomorrow.

If you have to be in a hurry, you can't be in a hurry, anyway, the land won't run, and it doesn't matter if it's a day late.

The family of three washed their hands and returned to the kang, and within a few minutes they were all asleep.

On the other side, first-tier

coastal cities.

After a tiring day, white-collar worker Zhao Yang dragged her tired body and slowly walked back to her rented apartment.

Zhao Yang is an authentic northerner, but in order to live, she came from the north to the south, and she didn't have time to go back once in a few years.

Even so, what she earns a month, after deducting rent, water and electricity, plus her various expenses for clothes and cosmetics for a month, there is not much savings left.

In the dead of night, looking at the traffic downstairs, Zhao Yang suddenly cried.

She was homesick, homesick, homesick, and the taste of home.

Of course, after crying and venting, Zhao Yang slowly calmed down, knowing that it was unrealistic to go back.

She was already Xi to the south, and if she went back, everything would start all over again, and she could not afford to fail.

However, it is still easy to taste the taste of home.

Zhao Yang opened the most popular Taoduoduo system and began to search for hometown delicacies in it.

In the end, I don't know why, Zhao Yang found the "Tiantian Grocery Store", this shop should be named after the children in the family.

Zhao Yang's little niece is called Tianxin, perhaps because they all have a sweet word, Zhao Yang has a sense of intimacy with this store.

When I opened it again, I found that it was full of wild vegetables from my hometown, and it looked fresh, and it was still free shipping.

Looking at the price again, it is not expensive, but since this is a new store, there is no comment, Zhao Yang is afraid of being deceived, so he decided to buy a pound and try it first, and if the taste is good, he will continue to place an order.

Zhao Yang's favorite is the thorny old buds, when she was a child, her mother often picked them and boiled them in boiling water and let them cool, and then wrapped them in batter and fried them, which was particularly fragrant.

As soon as he thought of the taste of the prickly old buds, Zhao Yang's saliva flooded, and he couldn't wait to place an order and buy a pound before falling asleep.

Early the next morning, as soon as Zhao Yang got up, he heard someone ring the doorbell outside.

Zhao Yang scratched her head, strange, early in the morning, who would come to her?

Zhao Yang is a single girl, she is more vigilant, she first looked out from the cat's eye, and found no one, so she slowly opened the door.

Then she found the package on the ground, and strangely, she hadn't been shopping lately! Where did this package come from?

Zhao Yang took the package back and opened it, only to find that it was actually a thorny old bud inside.

Oh my God, didn't she just place the order last night? Why did it arrive today, it's too fast!

Moreover, the thorny old buds in the express box are particularly fresh, as if they have just been plucked, and they □□ escaped.

Zhao Yang was not too satisfied with this shopping, and immediately gave a five-star praise on the Internet, before boiling the thorny old sprouts and soaking them in ice cube water.

At noon, it stands to reason that Zhao Yang should eat in the restaurant, but she was really worried about the thorny old sprouts at home, so she drove back tirelessly.

After arriving at home, Zhao Yang cooked the rice and divided the old sprouts into two parts, one cold and one wrapped in batter and fried.

When he ate it in his mouth, Zhao Yang almost burst into tears.

It's this taste, exactly the same as when I was a child, fragrant, fresh and delicious, it's really natural and pollution-free, and the store didn't lie.

Woo woo, the store is really a real person, she must add praise, and buy a few more catties by the way.

On this day, Zhao Yang ate two bowls of rice for the first time, and forgot about losing weight.

Even she bought three catties of thorny old sprouts later, and also bought some other wild vegetables, it seems that she is ready to eat enough.

The author has something to say: Although people are unpredictable, there is still true love in the world, and in the future, only the heroine's family of three will know each other's secrets, and no one else will know

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.5K 4K 55
Elite3532, an individual who can be considered as an icon among the Tensura fandom community failed in accomplishing his dream... As he regretted his...
118K 3.3K 25
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
257K 12.7K 60
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
233K 9.2K 31
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚