Love me better [Fyolai Highsc...

LunaMiyazawa

Fjodor Dostojewsky is the all known student council president, respected and feared by everyone for he always... Еще

Beginning
Student Council President
The New Student
What Noone Shall See
No Fair Play
Failure
Friends
A Strange Request
All And Nothing
Lonely Longing I
Lonely Longing II
I Miss You
Writing The Unspoken
Reply
Sparks
Unforeseen Turn
I Want You To Stay With Me
I Do What I Want To
Comfort
Courage
No I Won't
A Last Straw
Do Whatever
Late Night Talk
Unpleasant Surprise
Escalation
Twisted Truth
Who Was It?
Ruthless Brain
To Be A Bird And Fly Away
Chocolate Croissant
Wedding
Harsh Words
Decision
Will They Believe Me?
Surprises
Stop My Mind
King Of Cookies
Karaoke
Friendship
Headache And A Call
Decision Day
A Friend's Call
Apologize
Triumph?
I'll Love You Better
10 Years Later

Afterword

319 13 25
LunaMiyazawa

Thank you so much for reading and loving my story. All these comments and impressions you shared with me mean so much to me. It gives me motivation and inspiration. It drives me on. It shows me that what I do is liked by the people.

I know the end might not be the most satisfying solution and I'm kinda sorry for that, but if anyone wants to know. Yes, Fjodor became student council president the next year too. I just couldn't fit it in anymore 😂

But after writing a trauma loaded story like this, I need to get some other things off my chest.

Please remember that love doesn't cure trauma. If you or a person you know suffers any kind of trauma or traumatic experience, talk to them, show them you're there for them, that's very very important, but keep in mind that a psychologist is needed. Professional help is often viewed as embarrassing or weak, but it isn't. It's very brave to tell someone about it and work on the trauma. Or call an emergency Hotline if you are in immediate danger/need help to get out of an abusive home/relationship.

For all of you, who read this story just for fun, because of the angst or whatever (what I think most people did) I just hope it wasn't inappropriate to cut a piece of such a heavy topic.

Although I have that soukoku fanfic in mind, I'll most likely start the Sigma fanfic I want to write. This is going to take a while, so I'll be gone for a while. Maybe I write a chapter of 'who I am' from time to time or I randomly start something else. My mind is fickle and I can't tell what happens next.

Until then

LunaMiyazawa 💜

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

71.3K 3K 66
꧁•⊹٭𝙰 𝙱𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚘 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚢 𝙳𝚘𝚐𝚜 𝙵𝚢𝚘𝚍𝚘𝚛 𝙳𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚎𝚟𝚜𝚔𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚌٭⊹•꧂ "I think you're so busy worrying about how you've escaped your met...
39.7K 1.3K 20
When an arrogant teenager becomes roommates with a fuckboy. Jung Wooyoung is a transfer student at KQ University of Performing Arts. Wooyoung being t...
307K 12K 43
COMPLETED -- Although Namjoon is a huge nerd, he is also viewed as the "sexy and dangerous" type. Namjoon, however, is the complete opposite. He has...
94.4K 2.5K 22
[COMPLETED] (Under Editing) Choi Seungcheol is the son of the owner of Pledis University. However, he came back from States and he was chased by his...