Date A Mysterious Being

Par Dokkkku

"This is... Me?" Lucas, a enigmatic young man who awakens to a life shrouded in mystery. Without a single mem... Plus

Chapter 1 - A Mysterious Being
Chapter 2 - Spirit
Chapter 3 - Omnipotence
Chapter 4 - A new beginning
Chapter 5 - A Girl with no Name
Chapter 6 - Give me a Name!
Chapter 7 - Date
Chapter 8 - Puppet
Chapter 9 - Spirit of Water Manipulation
Chapter 10 - Yoshinon
Chapter 11 - Yoshino
Chapter 12 - Frozen Field
Chapter 13 - Takamiya Mana
Chapter 14 - Tempest Yamai
Chapter 15 - Bedroom Tango
Chapter 16 - Cross-Counter Heart
Chapter 17 - Sisterly Bond
Chapter 18 - Diva
Chapter 19 - Male/Female
Chapter 20 - Maid Café
Chapter 21 - White Licorice
Chapter 22 - Gabriel
Chapter 23 - A Siege of Two
Chapter 24 - DEM
Chapter 25 - Strongest Wizard
Chapter 26 - Demon King
Chapter 27 - Death
Chapter 28 - Return
Chapter 29 - Gift
Chapter 30 - Game
Chapter 31 - Disappearance
Chapter 32 - Culprit
Chapter 33 - Little Monsters
Chapter 34 - Harassment
Chapter 35 - Make Up
Chapter 36 - Truth
Chapter 37 - The Great Fall
Chapter 38 - Efreet
Chapter 39 - Goetia
Chapter 40 - Rampage
Chapter 41 - True Killer
Chapter 42 - Tobiichi
Chapter 43 - Breaking the world
Chapter 44 - Devil
Chapter 45 - Memories
Chapter 47 - Dáinsleif
Chapter 48 - Mangaka Honjou
Chapter 49 - Otaku Life
Chapter 50 - 2.5 Dimensional
Chapter 51 - Comico Match
Chapter 52 - What's yours is mine
Chapter 53 - Zodiac
Chapter 54 - Upgrade
Chapter 55 - Fairytales
Chapter 56 - Just Highschoolers
Chapter 57 - Battle of the Cosmos
Chapter 58 - Unlock
Chapter 59 - Lock
Chapter 60 - All alone
Chapter 61 - Cosmos vs Inverse
Chapter 62 - Hoshimiya
Chapter 63 - Nibelcol
Chapter 64 - Bitter-Sweet Valentine
Chapter 65 - Birth of the First Spirit
Chapter 66 - A message for war
Chapter 67 - Preparation
Chapter 68 - Distant Past
Chapter 69 - Family
Chapter 70 - Mio
Chapter 71 - Sanctuary of all Creation
Chapter 72 - Magician
Chapter 73 - Massacre
Chapter 74 - Forgotten Memories

Chapter 46 - Disaster

220 9 2
Par Dokkkku

"...." Lucas stared blankly at the dinner table. His head hurt. His body ached. His mind was tired.
"You seem out of energy, my attendant."
"Worry. Are you okay, Lucas?"

The two girls with the same face sitting on the opposite side of him noticed this. They were none other than Kaguya and Yuzuru.

"Speaking of which, what were you doing last night? We've heard strange noises coming from your room." The voice of the girl sitting to Lucas' left reached his ear drums. She had crystal red eyes and silky black hair tied into two low pig tails.

It was the first person he met, and his first friend, Tokisaki Kurumi.

"A-ah... Well. An urgent matter came up so I had to work on that the whole night." Lucas replied awkwardly. Last night.... every since he sealed Origami, she kept coming every night in his bedroom. He absolutely cannot tell them what happened last night between him and Origami.

"Urgent matter? Was it Ratatoskr?"

"Y-Yeah..." Lucas nodded with a wry smile.

"Perhaps....Was it about Honjou Nia?" Kurumi said with a stern expression.

"Huh?" He let out a dumbfounded voice. "Nia? What about her?"

"...." Kurumi kept quiet for a moment and then sighed. "Well...on that island we raided 5 years ago, the facility you destroyed back then was rebuilt, and the security was highly improved. And---"

"....And?"

"Material A, Honjou Nia was kidnapped once more." Kurumi explained, and Lucas' half open and sleepy eyes shot up in an instant.

"What?! Nia was kidnapped again?!" Lucas raised his voice, and Kurumi nodded.

"But--- please do not worry. We are currently analyizing a plan to ambush them just like we did 5 years ago." Kurumi told him with a smile. "Please rest assured. Even without your aid, we'll be more than enough to free Nia from DEM if everything goes to plan."

"I see.....I'll leave her in your care, Kurumi." Lucas said and nodded.

"Honjou Nia? Just who is that person you are talking about?"
"Suspicion. Maybe it's a girl that Lucas had a relationship with and had an illegitimate child with?"

"Hey! Don't just make assumptions!"

People ask "If winter comes, will spring be far behind?" but judging by today's date---1st of December---this is still the beginning of winter and spring still looks far away.

As if to show that, maybe it's due to the cloudy sky in the morning; it looks like it's the coldest day of the season.
The season where people go out in thick clothing to keep themselves warm in the cold. But---

"Guess it's a little cold hm?"

The sky was white because it was covered with clouds, and the breath he gives out was also white. Right now, Lucas was wearing his usual school uniform covered with only one thin hoodie. He was currently half-way through the way to school, this time, alone. The reason was simple. Kurumi was currently ambushing DEM's laboratory on their private island, just like they did 5 years ago.

"Honestly, that idiot Nia..." Lucas sighed.

"Kaka! Seems like you are quite the cold resistant being, my attendant!"
"Praise. Your body is impressively good at accepting such dramatic changes."

Two voices echoed from behind Lucas, and he reflexively turned his head around. Yamai Kaguya and Yamai Yuzuru. They were girls he lived with alongside Kurumi.

Both of them were wearing camel duffle coats above their uniform and fluffy earmuffs. Looks like they are well equipped to protect themselves against the cold. Incidentally, Yuzuru was wearing normal gloves but Kaguya was wearing leather gloves with her fingers poking out.

"Hm...Well. I don't really feel the cold that much. My body can handle the heat and the cold quite well, see?" Lucas said to them, reaching out both his hands and pressed them against Kaguya's and Yuzuru's cheeks. This was to show them his body temperature, which has not fallen at all.

""...."" Their cheeks flushed a little red when Lucas did that. A second later, he removed his hands and turned back around.

"Kaka! In that case, I will use you as my personal heater!" The moment he turned around, Kaguya wrapped her body around his right arm.

"Assent. Your body gives off a lot of heat. Please warm Yuzuru up." Yuzuru then followed Kaguya and wrapped herself around his left arm.

"H-hey, it's hard to walk to school like this. Also, people we are in public." Lucas said, and the two of them released their grip and held his hands instead.

They continued walking like this to school for a few minutes, but stopped holding hands when other students started appearing in their field of view.

"Well then, I will meet you when the sky is at it's highest, my attendant!"

"Translation. We will see you again when it's time for lunch." They said, and they both ran into the school building.

Lucas let off a sigh and headed inside as well. He took off his shoes and opened his shoebox.
And, he frowned his eyebrows in doubt.

"Huh? Where are my shoes...?"

Yes. Lucas' hand grabbed nothing when he tried to take his indoor shoes out like usual.

"There's....no way. Right?" Lucas said to himself with a weak smile. Losing indoor shoes is a basic form of bullying.
Lucas does not know of anyone that would bully him..........well, his reputation in school has been dropping recently so he can't deny that act at all and that's just saddening.

"No choice. I'll have to put up with slippers then"

After saying that, Lucas borrowed a pair of visitor slippers from the office and headed to the 2nd year 4th class classroom.
He then opened the class door and just when he reached to his seat-----he stopped.

The reason was simple. It was already occupied.

It was a characteristic girl with hair shorter than he remembered she had just a day ago, and the arranged face that resembled a doll.
But that wasn't the weird part. It's practically normal for girls to borrow other student's seat to talk with their friends.

Things are different if the girl was under his seat with her knees on the ground and her cheeks on his chair, waiting for Lucas. He could feel his classmates pretending not to see this.

"..............What are you doing, Origami?" Lucas asked with half his eyes opened.

Yes. She's Tobiichi Origami. Lucas' classmate-----and a new spirit he successfully sealed last month.

Normally, the Spirits will be gathered to the Spirit mansion next to the Itsuka house or Lucas' house to live, but Origami said she could not throw away the house filled with the memories of her parents so she was still living in her own house. After hearing Lucas' words, Origami crawled out from under his table.

"I warmed it up."

"My chair!?"

"Not only that." After saying that, Origami searched her pocket and took a pair of indoor shoes out.

---It was Lucas' indoor shoes, heated up by Origami's body warmth.

"This too."

"You can't just take my things! I had to borrow slippers from the office because of that!" As if she got flicked by Lucas' words, Origami looked at his feet before bowing down.

"I am very sorry. I did not think that far."

"N-no, please be careful from now on............."

"This morning, my head was filled with the thought to act as a premium temperature regulator system that can warm Lucas' seat and indoor shoes at the same time."

"That's a certain method from the Azuchi Momoyama period, right!?"

After Lucas shouted for a while, he sighed tiredly and switched on his indoor shoes.
He then placed his bag on the table and was about to take off his hoodie.

"Wait."

At that moment, Origami stopped Lucas.

"Hm? What's wrong?"

"Lucas temperature regulator system -Version 0."

After Origami said it in a flat tone, she slipped her head through the gap made when Lucas was about to take off his hoodie by pulling up the hem, and hugged Lucas' body tightly. It's as if 2 people were wearing 1 hoodie.

"H-hey, Origami! What are you doing!?"

Lucas got flustered and tried pushing Origami away, but Origami clung onto him with tremendous strength and would not let go.

"Your temperature is already high. Lucas, do you have a fever?"

"Eh? Aah..........no, I can't get sick..."

"I see. That's good."

After Origami said that, she slid out of his hoodie. She then turned to face her desk and sat down on her chair.
Lucas stood there for a while. He sighed and sat down on his chair.

"Origami is still Origami huh...." He muttered to himself.

"Did you say something?"

"Nothing."

"I see."

Actually, the current Origami was slightly different from the Origami that they spent time with before.
This existence is the new Origami joined by the quiet Origami after the past was changed and the old Origami, but judging by what she did to him recently, the attributes of the old Origami were coming out stronger than the Origami after the past change.

"........................"

In a corner of the underground facility owned by Ratatoskr and located inside Tenguu city; the Commander- Itsuka Kotori was sitting alone.

She's a characteristic girl with her hair tied with 2 black ribbons, a crimson red jacket placed on top of her shoulders and a chupa chups inside her mouth. Her cute face fits her age range but, her expression right now, looked troubled like a war veteran.

Nonetheless, it can't be helped. That's because, documents of the Spirit they successfully sealed last month---Devil---were at Kotori's arm's reach.

Devil. That's the inverse Spirit they are most cautious about.

Her identity is the former AST Tobiichi Origami. Other than the detailed data of Devil, the documents Kotori was looking at had the results she gained after listening to Origami in an investigation.

"..........Fumu."

While groaning a little, she dropped her sights at the data entry.

The information about the personality merge and the world reconstruction was really interesting but-------the part that attracted Kotori the most, was about the information on Origami traveled back to the Tenguu city of 5 years ago by Kurumi's angel Zafkiel.

Yes. Origami traveled back 5 years to save her parents by confronting a certain existence.

---Phantom. The mysterious existence that gave Spirit powers to Kotori, Miku and Origami. Or the name Lucas and Kurumi calls her; Mio. Yet, there is still too little to be known about her. And nothing about her goal.

"Just who are you? What is your goal?"

And, as if to match those words, the room door was knocked.

"Yes, who is it?"

"...........It's me."

"Aah, come in."

When Kotori answered, the door opened, and a female wearing the Ratatoskr uniform, entered the room. She has a simple hair style and thick eyebags---Ratatoskr analyst and Kotori's best friend, Murasame Reine.

"What's wrong, Reine?"

"............mhm, I thought of contacting you through the terminal, but I heard you came today."

"Yeah." Kotori made a small nod. It's a weekday today, originally, Kotori should be attending school like Lucas and the rest.

"I had something I wanted to investigate. Ah, of course, I took account of my attendance rate so it's okay. So, what do you need?"

"...........Ahh. I am a little worried about something."

"Worried?"

After Kotori tilted her head, Reine showed the terminal tablet in her hands to her.
Several numbers and graphs covered with several lines were shown in the screen.

"This is..........."

"...........This is the graph for everyone's Reiha readings recently. Look at these two."

After saying that, Reine pointed to two lines. One line that was a little higher than the others, and one that went all the way to the extreme.

"What is this? Everyone's mental state has been stable these past few days right? just who-----"

Just when she was about to finish, Kotori twitched her shoulders.

"No way, is it Origami? But then- who's the other one?"

She was just recently sealed and is the existence that caused chaos as an inverse Spirit in the first place. It's not weird for her to be an irregular.
However, Reine shook her head left and right.

"..........no, you're wrong. This is-----"

Reine silently told her the name.

Math and modern Japanese class ended and it's at 3rd period.
The next class for 2nd year class 4 will be a joint gym class with class 3.

"Let's go, Shidou." Lucas said, and shook Shidou's shoulder.

"Aah.........it's gym class next, right?" Shidou raised his face tiredly. After seeing him do that, Lucas made a dubious expression.

"What happened to you? You look sick. Did you catch a cold?"

"Hnn..............I don't know. I feel languid since morning."

"Muu, are you okay Shidou?"

"I think you should just spectate if you are feeling sick."

Tohka from the right while Lucas from the left, both of them looked at hom worriedly. Shidou laughed while swinging his hands.

"I am okay. It's not that serious---Tonomachi! What are we doing for gym today again?" Shidou slightly raised his voice to ask Tonomachi.

"You seriously forgot?" Tonomachi said, and shrugged his shoulder. "We are having our physical measurements today. What's more, we will be doing it side by side with the females---it's a free buffet for buff guys to appeal! I have been lifting my butt from the chair a little during classes for this day to come!"

"The whole time during class!?"

"No, it's an average of 5 seconds per lesson."

"So short!"

Even though Shidou retorted him, Tonomachi acted as if he didn't hear me. He then turned towards Tohka and Origami and made a thumbs up.

"With that said, ladies. You have until now to fall for me. Don't miss my amazing figure."

"Are you really okay, Shidou? Do you need to go to the infirmary?"

"Don't force yourself. Wait in the infirmary." Although Origami doesn't have strong feelings towards Shidou anymore, she was still showing signs of worry.

"Oh, I got ignored? Listening for just a little is fine you know. You are making Hiro-pon sulk."

Tonomachi pouted his lips and said in in dissatisfaction. Shidou made a wry smile at the conversation and slowly stood up from his chair.

"It's physical measurements so it's going to be alright. Also, it's going to be annoying if I leave it for latter so I'll join. I'll be there in a second so you all go first."

"Ou. Don't force yourself. You worry about others yet get careless about your own health afterall."

"Haha, I will be careful. I got told something similar by Kotori too."

"Eh, seriously? I knew me and Kotori match, don't you think so too, my brother in law."

"Just go already!" After Shidou swung his hand as if to drive dogs away, Tonomachi made a light laugh before leaving the classroom.

"Physical measurements huh..." Lucas muttered and turned to Origami and Tohka. "I'll say this just in case, don't get too serious. Even though your powers are sealed, your physical abilities are above normal humans."

"Mu, I know. I plan on holding back."

"I'll settle it in a sensible range."

"Ah.............Rather, I should be more worried about Kaguya and Yuzuru than you two. Warn those two not to make a big difference in records when they compete." Tohka and Origami both nodded.

"Are you sure you can compete, Shidou? If you're not feeling well, you should go to the infirmary and get checked."

"It's fine, It's fine. I won't push myself too hard." Shidou said, and stood up from his chair.

They left the classroom with their gym clothes in hand and separated halfway to go to their respective changing room.

(Origami was following Lucas' direction for some reason but she got pulled away by Tohka to the female changing room), and once they finished changing, they headed to the schoolyard.

The gym teacher---Suganuma in his jersey appeared immediately after the school bell rang signifying class time and made the students lined up.

"Fuu..." Lucas exhaled his breath. For some reason, he felt his mind get a little cloudy and his chest getting a little hotter. His hand was ever so slightly trembling. Was it because of the cold weather today? Or maybe he caught a cold from Shidou earlier?

"....Whatever. I won't exhaust myself anyway." Lucas thought in the back of his mind. He felt it was a little ironic that he warned Shidou if he was sick, and now he wasn't feeling so well himself.

Teacher Suganuma was explaining about the physical measurement and how to use the hand dynamometer, but most of it wasn't entering Lucas' ears.

"Kunshu!"

"Yes!" When he heard his name get called out, he immediately straightened his posture and answered.

"It's your turn for the hand dynamometer, Kunshu." Apparently, he was one of the first boys to get measured.

Lucas walked forward and grabbed the analog hand dynamometer.

"Here you go, start with right first. Grip it as hard as possible."

After saying that, Teacher Suganuma with a clipboard for recording, showed a gripping gesture.

"43 kilo is the average for male high school students. And, Yoshikawa has the highest record of 75 kilo. Can you cross it?"

"Hm....How high can this dynamometer measure?" Lucas asked, and Suganuma's eyes widened a little from the question.

"The maximum it can handle is 120 Kilograms, though no student has come even remotely close to that number." He answered, and Lucas put some strength into his grip. He had to control strength to try and not break the dynamometer.

"This is my limit. I can't go higher than this." Lucas weakly said, and gave back the dynamometer to the Teacher Suganuma.

"...?" Suganuma blinked a few times when he saw the number displayed on the dynamometer. Were his eyes playing a trick on him? He wiped them and pinched his cheek to check if these measurements were real.

"115 Kilograms...?!"

"""Wha---?!"""

When Teacher Suganuma raised his voice in surprise, the other students ' jaw dropped.

"Eeeh? 115 Kilograms? There's no way right?"
"And it didn't seem like he was gripping seriously. Just who the hell is this guy?"

The other boys started whispering and staring at Lucas, but Lucas didn't even notice the staring from the cloudiness in his head.

"Ahem!" Suganuma coughed a few times to regain everyone's attention. "We will continue with the measurements now. Tonomachi, you're next."

The boys went to test their grip strength one by one, getting the average scores for the males.

"...." Lucas lowered his eyes. His mind was still a hazy, but he felt a little better than a few minutes ago. But, there was one thing that Lucas couldn't understand.

"What is happening...?" There was something wrong, but he couldn't understand what it was. It feels like his body was burning up, and his mind getting dizzy similar to having a fever.

*Pan!* Suddenly, he heard a strange noise coming from near Suganuma.

"Huh?" Lucas let out a dumbfounded voice when he heard the noise and lifted his head. Apparently, it was Shidou's turn at the dynamometer. There shouldn't be anything wrong with that, but when Lucas followed the sights of the other students, he understood everyone's surprised faces. The hand dynamometer was broken. The spring was completely squished towards the crushed grip and the scale which was on top, had bounced off. Apparently, the object that scratched Shidou's cheek was that.

Suddenly, the students started making a commotion.

"Wha-what was that?"

"Itsuka, how many kilos is your grip strength............?"

"Sho-show me." Teacher Suganuma took the hand dynamometer from Shidou's hand and took a good look from various angles. He then sighed.

"Aah............the metal spring part is probably fatigued. We have been using this for a long time so it probably got worn out. Are you okay, Itsuka?"

"Eh? Haa......." After Shidou answered, the atmosphere of the students who were gulping, relaxed.

"Aaaah, what do you know, that gave me a shock."

"Well, that's so obvious, the scale breaking is one thing, but tearing off the spring is crazy."

The students nodded in conviction.

"......................" But Lucas' stern expression didn't fade. Breaking the dynamometer was definitely not a fluke. There wasn't visible damage to the body of the dynamometer when Lucas was using it. Just what did Shidou do just now?

When Lucas was thinking about this, Teacher Suganuma's voice could be heard again.

"Hey, it's handball throwing now. Throw the ball from here, according to order. The high school average is about 26 meter. People from the handball club and baseball club, don't break this average okay?"

After teacher Suganuma said that, a few club members in the class made a wry smile.
They then followed the teacher's order; in random order, the students stood at the fixed spot and threw the ball.

"Tah!"

"Asai, 24 meter!"

"Toryaa!"

"Yoshikawa, 30 meter!"

"DARASHAAAA!"

"Tonomachi, you stepped on the line." Voices of students and measurements echoed respectively for 10 minutes.

"Kunshu! It's your turn."

"Okay..." Lucas replied lazily, and grabbed a ball from the cage. He stood inside the chalk-drawn circle and confirmed the raised hand that signifies measurement is ready with his hazy view before slowly bringing his right hand to his back.

"Touu!" Tohka shouted when she kicked the ground and landed forward at the sand box.

Then, a female student with the measuring tape---Ai approached her, and measured the distance from the stepping line to the footprint.

"Tohka 2.9 meters!"
"Ooh! She got the first!"
"As expected."

As if to respond to Ai's voice, her good friend Mai clapped her hands.

Judging by everyone's reaction, she did a good job jumping to a sensible record. Tohka nodded in satisfaction.

After finishing the grip measurements and handball throwing, the girls were now going through measurements for the standing long jump. Tohka got out the sandbox and approached the Yamai Sisters who had finished their measurements.

"Kaka, not bad Tohka."

"Consent. That's an amazing number."

"Ooh, Kaguya, Yuzuru. How is yours?"

When Tohka asked, Kaguya and Yuzuru puffed up their chests and folded their arms.

"2.5 meters. Kuku, if the child of the hurricanes I get serious, it will cause a commotion. We changed the format of the competition for today."

"Agree. We won't compete in getting records, and tried competing by seeing how close we can get to the first set value. It was easy for the grip measurement, but the hand ball throw and long jump were quite thrilling."

"Ooh, I see!" Tohka hit her hand while opening her eyes wide. It's true that they can compete without causing any suspicion if they do that.

When Tohka and the Yamai sisters were having their conversation, the student, who was next after Tohka, finished her long jump.

"---Tobiichi, 2.91 meter!"

"Oooooooooooooooooooooo!?"

"Tohka's dominance lasted for an unbelievable 3 minute!?"

Tohka turned around after she heard the shocking voices from Ai Mai Mii.
Origami walked over to her with an unconcerned look. Tohka made her mouth look like a へ.

"..........Origami, are you doing this on purpose?"

"What are you talking about?"

"It's about the record. Why is it perfectly 1 centimeter above mine?"

"Coincidence."

"..............Really? I think you got 0.1 kilo higher than me during the grip measurement too."

"Coincidence."

"You got 1 centimeter above mine for the handball throw too."

"Coincidence."

"Muu............"

Since Origami flat out replied this way, Tohka felt like it really might be just a coincidence but................things still don't make sense for her. Tohka then continued her words while looking straight at Origami.

"Then for the next one, Origami you start first. I will then admit it's just a coincidence."

"I can't do that."

"I knew it was on purpose!"

She could not hold it in and shouted. Origami no longer was looking at Tohka, and directed her sights towards the school yard------towards the direction where the male students are having their measurements taken.

Judging by what she saw, the boys are now going through the handball throw. Now that she thought about it, the boys were causing a ruckus during the gripping measurements. Maybe trouble occurred and it caused the measurements to take more time?

"...!" Origami's eyes twitched, and she suddenly grabbed a notebook from somewhere (?) And began writing something.

Apparently, it was Lucas' turn at the ball throw. Lucas readied himself, wobbling back and forth.

"Hm? Lucas is wobbling a little. Is he okay?" Tohka pointed out, and the Yamai sisters glared at Lucas when they heard that.

"You're right, Tohka. He doesn't look like he's alright."
"Assumption. Maybe he caught Shidou's cold and got sick too?"

"I see. Since he's not in good condition, I will have to carry him to the infirmary like a princess." Origami said, looking like she couldn't resist to carry Lucas like a princess.

*Doink!* Suddenly, a loud metal noise was heard along side a swoosh that felt like it was ripping the air apart. The steel pipes that made out the frame of the Football/Soccer goal were bend by a black, round object. It gave off a slight hissing noise as if it was on fire, and a small smoke could be seen coming from it.

"Ah--- I messed up." The way Lucas said those words didn't match. Normally, you'd have more emotion, but Lucas didn't have any.

"W-what the hell happened?!"
"Kunshu threw a ball and destroyed the goal!"
"Rest in pieces..."

Ai, Mai and Mii said in order, and Mii clapped her hands together as if to pray.

*Hyuuuugooooo* just when they thought they heard the sound of the wind getting sliced apart; a straight line was formed from a student's hand towards the sky. It was Shidou's turn on the ball throw.

"Huh...........?"

Someone's astonished voice could be heard regardless where it came from.

But, it was only natural. It was not a parabola; while drawing a straight line as if it was drawn with a ruler, the hand ball sliced through the clouds and disappeared into the sky. Looking at that, rather than calling it a ball, it's more proper to call it a ballistic missile or battle machine shot by a catapult. Maybe the surface of the ball was burned in the atmosphere friction; it left a smoke line like a vapor trail and melted into the air.

"....................."

The schoolyard was wrapped in silence.

In that silence, Mii mumbled "...........Bye bye." but no one retorted her.

In the end, Shidou's unordinary crazy throw was settled with "It's because of a strong upward torrent. "

Rather, it's more appropriate to say that, everyone will not understand unless it is set as that. But their mind's definitely could not get any answer to Lucas' throw. It was completely out of this world and could not be understood even if they there was an explanation. A theory was made that Lucas threw a ball used for the shot put, but the distance between him and the goal was still worlds ahead of the world record.

Regardless, 10 minutes passed after the commotion. The physical measurement continued and it's a 50 meter sprint time measurement.

"Okay, next, the girls Yatogami, Tobiichi, Yamabuki. Males--- Tonomachi, Kunshu, Itsuka. Please get into position."

The student in charge gave out orders. Tohka nodded and stood in front of the white line. Next off, Origami and Ai followed her; Tonomachi then positioned himself behind them with joy, and Lucas and Shidou wobbled over there.

"Lucas. Shidou. Are you two okay? You're wobbling."

"I'm fine....I'll go home when I finish." Lucas replied without any energy, and Shidou didn't reply at all.

"-----Okay, we are going to start. The male average is 7.38 seconds, girls average is 9.02 seconds. Everyone do your best!"

After saying that, the student in charge signaled her hand up. They listened to her and placed their hands on the ground, taking a crouching start pose.

"Now........ready, *Don*!"

The student in charge swung her hand down.
Tohka poured strength into her legs and kicked the ground to pounce forward. She then left behind the boys and ran on.

But, just when she thought she was running alone, one shadow appeared beside her-----it was Origami.

"Kuh........!"

She looked at Origami running parallel to her. From the expression she saw, she could see leisure hidden from it. Most likely, she is probably planning to win by passing Tohka to the goal in a 0.1 second difference.

"I won't let you.......!"

Tohka clenched her fist and raised her speed. However, Origami adjusted her speed to match hers and would not make any distance. Their speed kept increasing as if they were competing.

But-----she noticed something.

Because of Tohka's competitive spirit towards Origami, she was running at a speed greatly surpassing the high school girl average.

"Crap................"

If she made a new record, she would gather odd attention to her. Meaning, she would be causing trouble to <Ratatoskr> who provided them a place for them to live. What should she do---- But, when Tohka was thinking about that.

*Bishuuuu* Two shadows passed by Tohka with tremendous speed.

"Nu-----?"

---She realized it after a moment.

Lucas and Shidou were running like a rocket on wheels.

"---!? I-Itsuka..........time- 4.38 seconds. Lucas time....4.27 seconds...."

"Iiii!?"

"Wait just a second, isn't the word record 5.56 second!?"

"What's more, Itsuka lagged a bit after the start, right!?"

"Ehh, then what is the real time?!"

The students at the goal line started becoming noisy.

"Hnn..........what is with all of you, looking all surprised and........."

But, one of the guys in cocern- Shidou did not look concerned........rather, he was wobbling his head around as if his consciousness was blank--- before he powerlessly collapsed.

"Sh-Shidou!" Lucas managed to shout, but couldn't move to help him. His mind was so dizzy, he might collapse on himself if he rushed. He pressed his hand against his head and used the fence around the field to stabilize his footing.

"Shidou!"

"Lucas-----"

After Tohka and Origami raised their speed even further, they passed the goal and ran to Shidou and Lucas.

........Something is weird. Inside his hazy consciousness, Lucas was in thought.

Lucas was sitting upright on a bed in the infirmary right now. His body was sluggish, so he was brought there to rest. But--- he wasn't the only one like this. Shidou was lying on the bed next to him, in an even worse condition. His body was hot, and his breathing was heavy.

And the problem wasn't just that.

"............What's going on?"

After Lucas murmured softly, he lifted his slightly trembling right hand and glanced at it before moving his eyes to Shidou.

---a few hours ago, Shidou destroyed the hand dynamometer, and made a ball turn to a star with his right hand. Lucas himself has displayed more than any human could've done, and created a huge dent into the goals frame by throwing a regular tennis ball.

The whole class and the gym teacher were shocked. Shidou really was not serious......rather, that result shouldn't even come out even if he uses his full strength. And for Lucas---although he felt like he was holding back his strength, something must've interfered in his body. Lucas' strength was not held back, even if he wanted to.

".........Reiha............"

With an incomplete voice, he muttered.

Yes. He thought that the power was something similar to the ones the Spirits had.

It's true that Lucas and Shidou have the abilities of the Spirits by sealing the Reiryoku of the Spirits who have opened their heart to them.

Even if it was for a limited time, Shidou had manifested an Angel and fought.

But like today, it's not like there's an enemy and it's not like anyone was facing any danger; by the situation, it's the first time they displayed their power without them noticing.

"Lu....cas...?" Lucas heard Shidou's weak voice and his eyebrows shot up.

"You're awake...that's good." Lucas said, and let his body fall on the soft bed. Although he felt like crap, it wasn't so much that he fainted.

"Are you feeling better now?"

"No....I feel like it's even worse than before..." Shidou answered, and Lucas made a troubled face.

"Just what is this..............."

And, at that moment, the door surrounding to the infirmary was slammed open vigorously.

"Shidou!"

The person who came in was Shidou's sister Kotori in her middle school student uniform.

"Kotori....? Why are you here?"

"I got a call from the girls. They told me you guys got a fever and collapsed-----what's more, You two used a power that only a Spirit has. Is there a problem with yo---wait, I don't need to ask I guess."

Kotori looked at them and made a serious face.

"Perhaps....you know what's happening to me and Shidou? Something's acting weird within us for the past few hours...."

"............Anyway, let's inspect you two in the Ratatoskr facility. I prepared a car at the back of the school. Can you walk?"

"...I can manage, but Shidou---"

"Aah.............I can handle that much." After Shidou said that, he slowly raised his body and wore the indoor shoes prepared at the side of the bed.

He then exits the room while borrowing Lucas' shoulder.

"Uu, Kuh......."

While wobbling around, they walked down the corridor. It's turned to lunch time before he noticed. He could see students with their Bento everywhere. There were people curiously looking at Kotori in her middle-school uniform and Shidou who was being supported by Lucas, but he did not have the leisure to respond to this.

"---Shidou! Lucas!"

When Lucas was thinking while moving forward, Tohka's voice could be heard from the front.
After he slowly lifted his face, he found Tohka, Origami, and the Yamai Sisters jogging towards them.

".........you girls. Why are you all here..........." When Lucas asked, the Yamai sisters struck poses.

"That's so obvious. It's lunch time so we were led towards the healing room to see your condition."

"Question. I have a question for you too, Lucas. Shouldn't you two be resting?"

"Aah...we're both going back early....Kotori got a car ready, so we were heading outside........."

"You're wobbling too, Lucas. I'll lend you my shoulder until we reach there. I can lend my hips too if you want. Grab on, Lucas."

"Hnn............Sorry. But, it's going to be fast so it's ok------Wah."

And, once Lucas took a step forward he staggered and dropped his hands on the window at his left side.

And at that moment. Starting with the spot Lucas' hand touched, cracks appeared around his hand and a glass fragment bounced out together with a dull sound.

"Heh............?"

Lucas let out an idiotic voice, and stared at the window which has a ventilation improvement in an instant. The students around them were looking at him with opened eyes. Ai Mai Mii were coincidentally there and started shouting.

"Eh? That sound..........."

"Uwah, Err, the glass broke!"

"What? Is Kunshu going around breaking the school window? Do you want to graduate or something?"

"N-no, even I................" Lucas tried to say something, but something else has unterrupted him. Shidou, who had leaned on Lucas' shoulder, also tripped and placed his hand on the wall.

When he did that, even though there was practically no strength put into it, the thick wall dented as if it was a sponge cake. Ai Mai and Mii got shocked when they saw that.

"Wah! Eh! What is that!?"

"Everything they touch get damaged!?"

"That's just like Giza giza heart!?"

"You two! What happened with you just now?! Just what is----" Tohka shouted worriedly.

"Even we have no idea..........." Lucas said, and reached his hand out for Shidou to grab. When Shidou grabbed his hand and pulled himself up, Lucas saw his vision get blurry. It wasn't from the dizziness earlier. It was---

*Wam!* Shidou had unintentionally pulled on Lucas' arm, and Lucas' body flew straight into the wall, crashing into it with great force.

"Gah-a...!" Lucas' eyes flickered as if his brain had a bad connection with his eyes, and he fell to the ground lifelessly.

"L-Lucas...Uguh." After Shidou wobbled his head----he collapsed at the corridor.

"---To think that Devil would fall into Ratatoskr's hands."

In a room in the DEM industry Japan branch, the managing director---Isaac Westcott made a small sigh.

He's a man in his mid-thirties with characteristics blade sharp eyes and dark ash blond hair. He wore a dark black suit that shows no gaps and was looking down at the documents scattered about on the desk.

"I apologize."

The person, who replied to him, was a girl with Nordic blonde hair standing by beside him.
Ellen Mathers. The 2nd executive chief of DEM's shadow and the Wizard who indulges in the name of being world's strongest.

After Westcott made a big shrug with his shoulders, he swung his head.

"You don't have to apologize. Even I did not predict the Devil matter." He then sighed.

"---A naturally created Inverse Spirit; It's a disappointment that we lost such an important sample. Other than Princess, I have not seen such a perfect Inverse type."

After saying that, he turned his chair and looked out the window.

Westcott and Ellen, 3 months ago, captured the Spirit Princess and succeeded in inversing her. During that time, they lost the Japan branch building, nearby facilities, and many of their armed Wizards----- but those were trivial matters.

Repairs for the half-destroyed building and facilities have already been done thanks to the Realizer, and he can just make the Bandersnatches again. Excellent Wizards were a big loss, but judging by their dearest foundation, it's a sacrifice that they couldn't do anything about.

"Of course, Spirits don't usually appear in their Inverse state. Just for what reason did Devil stand in the abyss of despair? The interest in that is endless. It's so interesting that I want to have a lecture on it if possible." Westcott said as he stood up from his chair.

"By the way---Ellen. I got a call from the facility in Neryl Island just now." Neryl Island. Ellen twitched her shoulders when she heard that name.

That name signifies, the island DEM owns on the Pacific Ocean, as well as the laboratory created underground.

It was only normal for Ellen to respond to that name. That's because, DEM's most top secret----the Special Natural Disaster life-form she once captured was locked deep inside the facility.

"It looks like we finished processing Material A this time. Princess's Inverse has given us a big progress. Estimated success rate is 75 %. Those numbers don't look so bad right?"

"Then---"

Westcott distorted his lips when he heard Ellen's words.

"Yes----It's about time we try making our perfect inverse type."

In the underground meeting room owned by Ratatoskr---

---Kotori was facing the dolls placed on a round table.

And of course, it's not like she was talking to the dolls. Speakers were placed under each dolls and each of them were connected to the highest leaders of Ratatoskr in the world.

"----Commander Itsuka. What is the meaning of this?"

The speaker placed under the crying mouse, was giving a perfectly pathetic voice just like the doll's face.

"Wasn't them going out of control a very low possibility?"

"................The data is correct. This case should not have happened. Every responsibility goes to me."

"This isn't something we can settle with you taking responsibility." The drooling bulldog raised his voice angrily.

"Kunshu Lucas still has control over himself with the Reiryoku of three Spirits inside his body. But Itsuka Shidou has the Reiryoku of five Spirits. If control is lost then...........just how much damage do you think would happen!?"

"Calm down. We prepared the Dáinsleif for this right?" The ugly cat doll talked to suppress him.

".................kuh."

Kotori frowned her eyebrows and made a hateful expression when she heard those words.

Now that she thinks about it, it was this ugly cat that placed a Condition when the plan to use Shidou's and Lucas' ability to seal the Spirits was acknowledged.

".......However, the five Spirits hold Itsuka Shidou as a dear existence to them. If we kill him now, the Spirits will all go berserk and might end up inversing in the worst scenario, right?"

"Aah, that might be so in normal circumstances. But, it's a different story now, no?"

"That's............no matter which it may be, we will be losing all the Spirit powers we gathered if that happens, am I right?"

"I know. But, it's much better than the worst scenario, don't you think?"

The stupid dog shut up after hearing the ugly cat's words. In this situation, that definitely shows the action of agreement.

"................" Kotori gritted her teeth.

-------All of them were pissing Kotori off.

It's doesn't sound like Kotori's emotion was found out but, the ugly cat continued its words to Kotori.

"With that said, Commander Itsuka. I will be counting on you for his disposal, if anything happens. That is your role."

"..................."

Kotori tried responding while suppressing the urge to barge in over at the other side of the speaker to punch the cocky person voicing the ugly cat.

But--- faster than Kotori's reply, the squirrel doll sitting at the back of the circle table------the chairman of this board meeting---Eliot Woodman voiced himself.

"------Don't misunderstand this, Commander Itsuka."

"Eh..........?"

"Your most important task is not to give judgement when the time comes. It is diligently work to prevent the When the time comes to happen."

"..............!"

"I am counting on you, Commander Itsuka."

".........Yes!" Kotori fixed her posture and saluted.

After a few hours Shidou collapsed, the girls were in a large resting room---like area while they were in their uniforms.

It was a part of the underground facility Ratatoskr owns. There are several vending machines, monitors, and decorative plants beside the wall, while table and chairs were placed at random spaces.

Normally, this place is where organization members have friendly conversation during breaks------but the room right now was flowing with a gloomy atmosphere as if this was the waiting room of a surgery room.

After the event, the girls carried Shidou and Lucas outside and after meeting up with the person sent by Ratatoskr, they accompanied the two of them to this facility.

Since treatment and analysis take some time, they were told to go home first, but Tohka, Origami and the Yamai sisters did not budge. If anything happened to them after they left...............just the thought of it, made them reluctant to go home.

"Is Shidou going to be okay.........."

Who knows how many times Tohka mumbled that sentence in the silent room.
However, no one was blaming her. That's only normal. Everyone in here was feeling the same anxiety.

"He will..............definitely!"

"Yes, yes. He will be up and daisy if we look after him. Ah, but we might increase his fever instead?"

The one who replied to Tohka were the small girl sitting opposite Tohka and the rabbit puppet worn on the girl's left hand.

Yoshino and her friend Yoshinon. Just like the girls, she is a Spirit living in the mansion beside the Itsuka House. She also heard the news of them and ran over here.

"T-that's right..............Kotori and Reine are around. It will be okay..............."

However, after Tohka made a nod, the girl with a bad expression sitting beside Yoshino, opened her mouth with a dark face.

"...........no, I wonder about that. There's always that unlikely event. I think it's better to be prepared just in case................"

Etc. Etc. She said it in a way that made the originally gloomy atmosphere even gloomier. Tohka looked shocked after hearing those helpless words.

"N-no way..............."

"Hey! Don't say such ominous things!"

"Scold. That's right Natsumi. Tohka will believe it."

The Yamai Sisters raised their voices. When they did that, Natsumi twitched her shoulders and shrunk her hunched back even more.

"...........But based on my experience, comparing getting slammed down after clinging to hope and having some preparations for the worst case scenario before failing; the latter choice is much better right...........?"

"No, like we said, can you stop talking with failing set in mind!?"

".........So-sorry............."

After Kaguya said that with a screechy voice, Natsumi looked away apologetically.

Then, the door to the room slid open, and three shadows walked in.

"L-Lucas?!"
"Surprise. Why are you here?"
"You are supposed to rest." Kaguya, Yuzuru and Origami said in order. Yes, the person who walked in was Lucas, followed by Reine and Kotori.

"Quiet down a little please...I still have a headache.." Lucas groaned, and held his head.

"S-sorry..."

"Apology. I'm sorry."
"...I'll be more careful." The three of them said, and bowed.

"I'm relatively fine now...but--- I can't use my powers to it's full extent. I'll probably die if I do." Lucas explained, and let his butt fall onto the bench to sit down and lean against the wall.

"What do you mean?" Origami cocked her head to one side and asked

"Alright. I'll explain it........Miku isn't here yet I see." After Kotori said that, Reine standing beside her quietly let out her voice.

".............I already called her but.... apparently she's in Kansai because of her job."

"Mm-hmm, then I have no choice. Well, things will work out if she gets here within today. I'll tell everyone first-----"

Right when Kotori reached there, loud footsteps could be heard echoing over from the corridor.

"-----------Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinngggggggggggg!!"

"Eh?"

After Kotori opened her eyes wide, a shadow came jumping over from the opened door and hugged Kotori who was standing there, tightly.

It was a tall girl with bluish purple hair. She was in make-up, and wearing a gorgeous outfit which seems to be her stage costume; a coat was being placed on top of her outfit.

"Mi-Miku!?"

Kotori shouted but Miku strengthened both her arms as if she did not notice and hugged Kotori tightly while rubbing her cheeks.

"Are you okay Darling!? I could not stand still when I heard you collapsed, it's your Miku, who chartered a helicopter and came backkkkk!"

"Hey........calm down-------"

"Aaah, how pitiful you are, Darling! You turned this small............! Aren't your arms, legs and other parts so squishy!? Now that I think about it, your skin is so smooth that it's like you are Kotori!"

"It's not Like, It is really me!"

After Kotori shouted, Miku finally opened her eyes wide.

"Oh my, Kotori. What are you doing here? You appeared into my arms before I knew it. Kufufu, Kotori really likes getting pampered huh."

"You're doing this on purpose right!? Rather, will you stop squirming your hands around!?"

"Aahhn, meanie."

After Kotori pushed Miku away to escape from her constraints, Miku puckered her lips in reluctance.

"Seriously..................go sit where you want. I will explain Shidou's and Lucas' condition."

"Okaaay."

Miku raised her hand obediently and sat on a nearby chair. Natsumi twitched her body and moved to a position where Miku could not see her.

Kotori let out a soft sigh after seeing that, before looking towards Reine.

"Then, Reine, I am counting on you."

"..........Okay."

After Reine said that, she spread her terminal on the table and started operating something.

When she did that, the big monitor installed in the room's wall, showed the same screen as Reine's terminal.

"That's............" Tohka mumbled softly while looking up at the monitor.

The screen displayed to side, one with Lucas and one with Shidou's body with their own numbers and graphs.

"These are graphs made after analyzing their condition. Things would have gone faster if it was done in the Fraxinus but a certain someone gave it a good breaking last time."

"There are some evil people out there.."

After Kotori said something ironic, Origami immediately replied back nonchalantly. Kotori made a wry smile while shrugging her shoulders.

"-----Well leaving that aside, this is Shidou's current state. Look at the red line on the graph. That signifies Shidou's Reiha readings. In a nutshell, those are crazy values. Lucas' graph was always different to begin with, but we measured a large about of Reiha at the same time as Shidou. But the fact that we are able to observe Reiha in both of them itself is weird though."

"Muu............I don't fully understand but, why is this happening?"

After Tohka asked, Kotori talked to Reine. Reine then responded and changed the graph displayed into something else.

On the screen, the Spirits sealed by Shidou were placed around Shidou, and the same with Lucas. There were dim glowing lines between them and each Spirits; a light was moving forth and back on each line.

".............Think of this as his normal condition. Both of them have the ability to seal the Spirits Reiryoku, but that it's not like they have fully taken the power or isolated it somewhere from the Spirits; an invisible path is formed between them and the Spirits, and while they maintain most of the Reiryoku inside them, I want you all to think that the power is cycled around little by little."

Reine pressed the key while saying that. When she did that, the light coming from Shidou and Lucas distributed towards the Spirits through a path.

"...........This picture shows what happen when you Spirits have an unstable mental state. The Reiryoku ratio inside you girls and the two would change, giving you all the ability to manifest your Angel and Limited Astral dress."

"Fumu......I see."
"Point. Kaguya is pretending to understand."

"I-I am not pretending! I actually understand!"

Kaguya and Yuzuru started having a small quarrel. Reine then made a small cough.

"............Can I continue?"

"Y-yes..........."
"Apology. Please go on."

After both of them dropped their shoulders, Reine manipulated the Terminal again and returned to the previous screen.

"...........And, this is what is happening with their bodies."

The same time Reine said that, the path between Shidou, Lucas and the Spirits shrunk this time and the moving light turned slower.

"T-That's............"

".............After seeing the result of the analysis, we found out the path connected between you all and the two suddenly shrunk and is obstructing the Reiryoku cycle."

"What......does that mean?"

While making her eyebrows look like a 八 shape because of the anxiety, Yoshino asked her; Reine then nodded with a wobbling action.

"..................Aah. The Reiryoku, which normally should be cycling around, stopped in them-----and caused a overheat situation. That's the reason for Shin's and Lucas' symptoms. Since the Reiryoku had no way to go, it appeared through their bodies and probably displayed itself as tremendous physical abilities." After Reine pressed a key, the screen turned red.

"Oh my God............isn't that a disaster!?"

After Tohka stood up while slamming the table, Kotori erected the Chupa chups in her mouth while folding her arms.

"Yes. This is not a jolly situation. If this condition continues, there is a possibility that the Reiryoku trapped inside Shidou would go rampant. It's an explosion worth 5 Spirit's Reiryoku. Just thinking about this gives me the chills."

"But--- why is Lucas relatively okay?"

"Hm. It could be because he doesn't have as many Spirits sealed inside of him. Or maybe, it's because he's an irregular existence."

"Aah.." Lucas slightly nodded. "I used to have a way to multiply my Magic power above what my body can handle. Although I was only able to hold it for a while, it certainly comes in clutch right now. However, I won't be able to use my powers, I'll either go berserk or become a magic bomb, just like Shidou." Lucas explained.

"I-Is there a way to recover!?" Tohka approached Kotori as if to count on her. Kotori then patted Tohka's head to calm her down.

"Of course, there is. That's the reason why I called you all."

"Mu.............?"

After Tohka opened her eyes wide, Kotori stood up from her chair and continued.

"Basically, we just have to return the path into its normal state. Once we do that, the Reiryoku will cycle around, and their condition will improve."

"I-I see!"

"But, what should we do to widen the path?" Miku placed her finger on her chin and tilted her head.

And for some reason, Kotori fumbled her mouth in a hesitant manner.

"Errr, well that's.............."

"............eh, don't tell me, we are going to do it without knowing the method?" Natsumi said it with half her eyes opened.

"Y-you're wrong. We know the method."

"................errr, then is the method something really hard or something ...........is that it?"

"No...........it's not like that."

"Then tell it already. Just what should we do to save darling?"

"W-well.............."

After Kotori was at lost with words while her cheeks were blushing, Reine could no longer watch her and opened her lips.

".............By kissing."

"Eh?"

"What did you say............?"

Reine nodded to answer everyone's surprise.

".................A path is created whenever Lucas or Shidou seal a Spirit's Reiryoku. So in order to widen the contracted path, we need all of you to kiss them again."

"Lucas." Origami immediately walked up to Lucas and sat in his lap.

"O-Origami?! Don't just---" Kaguya started, but then cut herself off. She probably realized it was for the better to immediately kiss Lucas and widen the path.

Although many others were present in the room, Origami did not care and placed her lips on Lucas'.

"...." Lucas' mind was still hazy, but it felt like it some heat in his body disappeared.

"Are you feeling any better?"

"Yeah...Thanks." Lucas answered, and Origami stood up from his lap. "Kaguya, Yuzuru." He called their names and stood up.

"I-infront of everyone...?!" Kaguya cried while blushing.
"Disappointment. Kaguya is still such a child. Kissing in public is normal."

"S-Shut up! It's not like you have the courage to do the same!"
"Negative. Yuzuru will show you how it's done." After Yuzuru said that, she approached Lucas and wrapped her hands around his neck in a lady-like manner. Then, she put some strength into her hands and pulled Lucas' face towards her.

"...!" Kaguya flinched when she saw Yuzuru kiss him in a very adult-like fashion.

Lucas and Yuzuru's lips parted, and she slowly turned to Kaguya.

"Instruct. This is how you do it, Kaguya."

"Nngh...!" Kaguya hesitated on the spot for a moment, and rushed her feet to stand infront of Lucas.

She held out both her arms at him.

".....Kaguya?"

"D-Don't just stare! Do it already!" Kaguya demanded, her face as red as a tomato. Lucas silently lowered his head and kissed Kaguya while wrapping her hands around her.

"....." Kaguya let go of him after they were done and turned to Yuzuru, with a face that screamed "I won't lose to you!".

"Still, you shouldn't push yourself. Your body still has to recover from the influx of tremendous Reiryoku." Kotori said, and Lucas nodded.

"Mu? But why did they have to kiss Lucas?" Tohka asked, and tilted her head.

".........? They seal a Spirit with a kiss." Tohka opened her eyes wide when she heard Reine's words.

"Wha............I-is that true!?"

"Eh, perhaps Tohka didn't know?"

"Errrr...................Then how did you think they perform the seal?"

"Mu............? Err like............."

After Kaguya told her that, Tohka placed her hand on her chin to think and groaned. Leaving the first problem aside, Tohka could not tie sealing = Kissing inside her mind.

"I see...........so that's how it is."

Tohka told Shidou that she wanted him to save the Spirits last time. But at the same time, she told him not to kiss anyone else other than her.

"Muu.................."

She finally understands why Shidou looked so troubled at that time. That's because, kissing is essential to seal the Spirit's power. Without Tohka knowing, she apparently asked something unreasonable from Shidou.

"Err, Tohka?"

Miku asked her while peeking into Tohka's face. To respond to that, Tohka suddenly raised her face.

"Okay.........I will do it! Shidou saved me. It's my turn to save Shidou!"

After Tohka said that, the Spirits around her followed on with their raised voices.

"I............will work hard.......!"

"Aa~ Now that Kaguya, Yuzuru and Origami kissed, i want to kiss Darling immediately!"

Reine slowly nodded after hearing the Spirits answers.

"..........Thank you. Let's begin immediately; I will lead you all to Shin's medical room. If we let this drag on, it will probably be painful for him."

"Umu, let's go!"

While saying that, Tohka hit her chest while standing up. The others nodded to show their determination and followed her.

But right when Reine was about to leave the room to lead everyone, she suddenly stopped.

"..............Oh, by the way. If any of you are afraid to kiss in front of everyone. It's okay to enter the medical room by taking turns and........how about it?"

After hearing Reine's words, the Spirit's sealed by Shidou groaned after imagining their kissing scene-----and immediately blushed.

"Mu.............it will be helpful if we do that."

"T-that's true........"

As expected, everyone is embarrassed of letting their kiss being seen.

"Ehhhh, I don't really mind actually. Rather, I think I prefer kissing darling who is asleep and kissing everyone else as an extra." Miku said. But---well, she was a rare case.

"No.... Let's just all do it together." The remaining Spirits agreed after hearing Kotori's words.

They walked down the long corridor and reached a certain door before Reine stopped.

"..............Over here. I think he is still sleeping so enter quietly."

"Umu, I understand."

After Tohka dropped her head forward, she slowly opened the door.

Inside the room, the interior was made exactly like a real medical room. Inside the 12 tatami sized white room, a big bed was placed there.

And on top it, Shidou who was sleeping in pain-----

Was not there.

"Nu.......?"

"Ah-re..........where's Shidou............?"

Everyone opened their eyes wide after they entered the room.

But it was only natural. On the bed which was thought to be where Shidou slept on, had a dent signifying someone was lying on it just now, casually taken out IV drip needles and the several electrodes which was attached to him, were all scattered about.

In the small island---Neryl Island floating on the Pacific Ocean, a rare hustle and bustle visited today.

20 years ago, ever since this inhabited island was bought by the United Kingdom's DEM industry, a grand scale laboratory facility was constructed underground.

Nonetheless, it's existence was not brought out to the public and the position of this island is not placed on the map. Basically, it's a facility created to conduct experiments which will definitely bring unavoidable criticism from the world if this island was to go public.

Because of that, the only people normally there were researchers reaching around the number of 50, approximately 30 staff members for the daily routines and few Wizards to act as bodyguards. Well, if the experiments inside the facility are counted as human, the numbers would increase by a hundred fold.

Regardless, the Neryl Island seen from above would get supplies frequently once every week, and since the big shots from the Main branch will not visit even if it's by whim, the Island is unusually quiet.

---Right now in that Island, around 100 Wizards were gathered there. What's more, all of them were in their wiring suits and equipped with CR-units, and were prepared for battle. Adding on, there are above 300 remote controlled Bandersnatch deployed around the island. If this scene was seen by someone who has not seen the usual island, the person will probably think that a war is about to start.

"............This is quite dangerous."

While looking at the runway filled with Wizards from the transporter Cockpit, Knox sighed. As if to respond to him, the copilot sitting beside him- Burton nodded.

"That's just how important Material A is. We can't afford to lose her again."

After saying that, he pointed his thumb backwards in the cockpit.

Yes, they were given the mission to transport the recovered and most important goods--Nicknamed Material A which was kept deep inside Neryl island.

"Well that's only natural. But even so, this is just a little too much. What's with this number of Wizards? Are we going to attack the a whole country or something?"

"Have you already forgotten what happened five years ago? Our defenses have been completely destroyed by a single individual. Even with this, we might not even be enough to safely transport Material A." Burton said.

And at that moment, Knox blinked his eyes.

Right in front the transporter------a small human figure suddenly appeared in the middle of the roadway.

"Hm........?"

The Wizards thought it was a researcher from Neryl Island but----they were mistaken. A young girl was standing over there.

She was wearing a dress that looks like it's covered with blood and shadow, had an irregular hairstyle and different eyes. Also------her left eye looked like a watch.

"What......the heck is that? Halloween ended a few months ago."

The same time Knox mumbled his suspicion, it seems the Wizards on the roadway noticed the girl's existence a moment later. They pointed their guns at the girl and shouted.

"Who are you!? Where did you come from!?"

A Wizard's voice could be heard over the communicator.

But in the next moment.

"I've come to rescue you, Miss Nia."

Just when he thought the girl's voice echoed through the communicator, the shadow under the girl extended towards the Wizards feet. Several white hands came out from it and pulled the Wizards down.

"Wha..........what is this......!?"

"The Sha-shadows......!?"

"You fool! Don't get carelessly get close! She's----Nightmare!" After a Wizard shouted, the girl made a smile.

Next, a group of girls that looks like Nightmare crawled out the shadow which resembles a carpet.

"U-uwaahhhhh!"

"Calm down! We have to protect Material A!"

The Wizards readied their CR-unit while the group of Nightmares took out olden type pistols and rifles from the shadows.

---The quiet Island completely changed and swiftly turned into severe battlefield. A battlefield similar to the one five years ago.

The solid defense was getting taken down one after another. That's because, no matter how many enemies the Wizards slaughters, inexhaustible supply of girls would gush out from the shadows. It's only a matter of time for those devilish hands to reach the transporter.

"----Pilot Knox! We can't keep this up any longer! Start the Transporter!"

"You're joking!? There are still some bodyguard Wizards not on board! Also, are you telling me to run through this runway!?"

"There is no other way! Hurry up!"

"Kuh............!"

After Knox frowned his face, he grabbed onto the control stick.

---The motor sound echoing from the transporter started turning louder.

Having sharp-ears, Nightmare---Tokisaki Kurumi heard the sound and made a smile before raising her pistol and ordered the Group of Kurumis.

"I won't let you run. Am I right-----all of me?"

Listening to Kurumi's voice, several of her clones flew to the transporter.

But in the next moment.

"------!"

The moment a gasp could be heard, the heads of the 5 clones heading towards the transporter, flew up in the sky at the same time. After a moment, large quantity of blood gushed out from the body below while falling towards the ground and twitched a little.

"........Oh my, oh my?"

While sharpening her gaze, Kurumi looked at the Wizard who appeared at the spot.

"....................."

She's different from the other Wizards------it was a blonde haired girl wearing the exact same wiring suits as Ellen Mathers. Her face still has the meekness of a child but it was being decorated with a dangerous expression.

Kurumi let out a soft snort. She could see that she's a different thing compared to the other Wizards with one glance. The high-quality of the Territory. The wiles showed when she cut of the clones head in an instant. She's definitely not a normal person.

"An annoying one appeared huh............but did you think I would give up because of something that trivial?" She smiled provocatively.

But, the girl did not responded and readied the special Laser blade in her hands.

"-----Arondight."

Instantly, the clones deployed around Kurumi, flew towards the girl all at once.

However, once the girl manipulated her Territory, the movement of the clones dulled for a moment, the girl took this chance to rush towards Kurumi before slashing her body.

"Ah----Gah.............."

Large amount of blood gushed out from her chest and while looking at the cloudless blue sky, Kurumi fell on her back on the roadway.

After a few seconds, she could see the loud transporter flying away at the edge of her view.

"Oh my, oh my..............I, really got.........taken down, huh.............."

Even though she was suffering from hemoptysis, Kurumi's fearless smile did not break.

"But...............this is not........the end, you know? I will rescue.......Miss Nia.........I promised him."

"................"

The girl swung Arondight up.

Kurumi's consciousness was cut off at that moment.

Within his cloudy consciousness caused by his fever, Shidou was slowly walking in the city.

He was getting vague feelings as if his body was melting like a doll somehow managing to maintain its shape. Actually, it's even a miracle that he can walk with his legs while maintaining his sense of balance. But even so, his walking posture was getting better than before for some reason. People at the sidelines won't think that Shidou is suffering a serious sickness if they saw him.

"E..........rrrr, What was I doing........?"

After thinking that far, Shidou stopped on the road and tilted his head. He could not remember why he is here in the first place and where he is walking towards to.

Thinking back, he woke up in an unfamiliar room with drips and electrodes connected to his body like it was natural for a patient. The instant he noticed that, Shidou felt like he should not be there and left the room to head outside.

And after a while of walking, he reached to a familiar lane of buildings. There was a wide road and several shops were lined beside it. It's the Tenguu main street that Shidou often comes for shopping.

He does not know the time but he saw Students everywhere in the city, probably because they were heading home from school. Everyone was wearing warm looking coats and were walking while letting out white breaths.

"............Hmm?"

He noticed one more abnormality.

Shidou looked downwards to peek at his own appearance. It was his familiar, often worn, Raizen high school uniform. Although he put on the blazer because it was hung beside the bed, he was not wearing any winter clothings like a coat.

But even so, Shidou was not feeling any sense of cold like just now. He is so okay that he first noticed this after looking at the outfits of the pedestrians.

No way, is it because he has a fever..................No. It feels as if an invisible film was surrounding him and was maintaining a suitable temperature for his body.

And.

"Hmmmmm? Itsuka? Didn't you head back early for today?"

"Ah, it's really him. What's more, he's acting like an energetic teenager because he does not have a coat under this freezing sky."

"So I guess this is playing hooky. Guilty!"
After Shidou was idling, voices could be heard suddenly from behind.

When he looked over, Shidou's found his classmates---the 3 friendly girls Yamabuki Ai, Hazakura Mai, and Fujibakama Mii wearing different color coats standing there.

"Rather, Itsuka. What was up with that during today's physical measurement?"

"Righttt. What kind of trick is that? Planning to be number 1?"

"Yeah yeah. Well I guess we can forget that since Itsuka would be kicking around people and not the ball."

While saying that, 3 of them walked over to Shidou. Shidou silently turned over to them.

He then looked at their faces by order and started thinking with his feverish head.

Just what do they want from Shidou. They said many things to him but, they won't get to the main point. Rather, Shidou was feeling that he could only recognize half of their voices.

Just how should Shidou reply back? Just what action should he take? After thinking through-----

"Aah........oh yeah." He reached one answer.

Girls are in front of him.
If that's the case, there is only one thing Shidou should do.
Shidou silently talked towards the 3 of them who were still chattering.

"-----Yamabuki, Hazakura, Fujibakama..............you girls, now that I take a good look at you all, you're all cute."

He then looked at them with the eyes of a gentleman.

Yes. This is what Shidou has to do in front of females. The action he continuously repeated to save the world.
Once he meets a girl, Shidou has to make her fall for him.

And at that moment, the chatting girls stopped their movements as if the stop button on a remote control was pressed.
And after a few seconds, they brought their eyebrows closer in suspicion.

"Hu.........huh?"
"What's with this sudden joke.........?"
"Forget losing your mind from the heat, losing your mind thanks to the cold is a rare case.............."

Ai Mai Mii told him that. But Shidou did not laugh even though they were fooling around and continued in a serious tone.

"I am not joking. All of you are super cute. Why didn't I notice this until now. Yamabuki---No. Ai."

"Heh!?"

After he grabbed her hands while calling her first name, Ai opened her eyes wide in surprise. And after a while, she twitched as if she recalled something and hid her own lips with her free hand.

However, Shidou did not worry about it and continued his words whole wearing a gentle smile.

"I know how a gentle person you really are. Thank you for always taking care of Tohka. But, I noticed this along the way. I noticed i would end up looking towards Ai over Tohka's shoulders..........."

"E-errr, Itsuka, I err."

"Aah, I know. Ai loves Kishiwada from next door class. It really is true that a maiden in love looks beautiful----I am a little jealous."

"Hidebuu!"

Ai backed off with a blushed face when he told her with a serious gaze.

Shidou smiled and took Mai's hands because she was beside him.

"-----Mai."

"Y-Yesh!"

She probably saw what happened with Ai. Mai raised a high pitched nervous voice.

"You usually say that you're plain but, I don't think so. You don't have to dress up and make up your own character. Mai, you're you. That's all; after all, you are my special only one."

"Abeshii!"

Those words most likely touched Mai's heartstrings. Just like Ai, Mai's cheeks blushed and her body curved up.
After seeing that, Shidou touched Mii's hands next.

"Mii."

"What?"

Mii was making a complex expression showing a weird expectation yet shows a sense of cautiousness to Shidou.

"Now that I think about it, you have the most secrets among you 3. It was pure curiosity at first. But, after talking to Mii, I was able to peek to the other side of that mysterious mask before I knew it.------I want you to show me everything"

"Tawabah!"

To match up with his last sentence, he brought his face closer and smoke burst out from Mii's ears.
After seeing that happen, Shidou smiled and took a step back before making a snap with his fingers.

And for some reason, he understood in his head so naturally that something will occur if he does it in this way.

When he did that, the already low temperature dropped even lower to respond to his actions and froze the water particles in the air and Shidou made glittering crystals around them.

As if a miracle was performed, Shidou then flipped his hand from bottom to up and created an ice flower. He repeated that 3 times and gave the transparent flowers to Ai Mai and Mii respectively.

"Here you go, my princesses."

"Wh-what is this!?"

"Amazing...........a magic trick?"

"Cold! It's real!?"

Ai Mai Mii showed a shocked expression. After seeing that, Shidou smiled while continuing his words.

"Those flowers represent me. Once the season change----no, it's a fragile flower that will melt by the temperature of a humans palm but, if that appearance is able to enter your eyes even for an instant, and remain in your mind; I have no regrets."

After Shidou made one finger stand, he blew out. After performing that, ice flower petals fluttered about.

"-------I understand that you all feel nothing of me. I won't tell you all to force yourself to be mine. But, will you all forgive me if I continue harboring feelings for Ai, Mai Mii in my heart?"

After Shidou said that and brought out his hands; the faces of Ai Mai Mii turned even redder and shouted in confusion.

"U-uwaaaaaaaaaaaaahnn!"

"R-remember this you damn bastard!"

"I don't get what you said-- but it's so snobby!"

They then ran off while holding onto the ice flower.

"Fufu...........your innocent faces are so cute"

And he twitched his shoulders at that moment.

"-----Wait, what did I just say..........?"

Shidou pressed his forehead by reflex. The moment he saw Ai Mai Mii, he felt like he had to flirt with them for some reason.

What's more, Shidou was currently the Spirit's power very naturally. The power to control the cold with one finger. This is the Hermit- Yoshino's power.

"Just what is happening here? What is going on with me..........." But, the moment Shidou distorted his expression.

"Oh my, Itsuka? What are you doing here?"

Another female different from just now called out to him from the front, and made Shidou direct his consciousness there again.

When he looked over there, he found a small girl with glasses on there. It was Shidou's homeroom teacher Okamine Tamae AKA Tama.

Whether it's because he saw her or not; Shidou made a painful expression while kneeling in front of Tama.

"Sensei, please forgive me!"

"Heh!? W-what is happening here?"

Tama showed her surprise at the sudden event. Shidou lifted his face without breaking his posture that looks like a knight serving the queen and started right at Tama's eyes while continuing on.

"I..........was afraid. Even though I said I wanted to marry Sensei before, I then doubted myself if I was able to support Sensei when the time comes for it"

"I-Itsuka-kun..........."

"But, I finally made a firm decision. I will make Sensei wear a wedding dress within her 20's"

"Hauuwaa!"

After Shidou said that in a passionate tone, Tama-chan twisted her body while pressing her chest as if he shot through her heart.

"R-really, Itsuka...............!? Within, my 20's...............I have only 3 months left you know!?"

"Even if family registration is not possible, I should be able to give you a wedding ceremony! Let's hold the ceremony at the chapel now that we have the chance, once we register there, let's perform it before the altar!"

"What is that, that sounds so wonderful!?"

Tama-chan pressed her cheeks while shouting. Shidou then picked up one hand sized rock from the shrubs nearby and handed it to Tama.

"Sensei-----no, Tamae, accept my love."

"Eh? Is this is...........? This is just a rock right?"

Tama looked doubtful and peeked at the rock in Shidou's hand.

After Shidou raised the side of his lips, he covered it with both his hands and blew at it.

After Shidou opened his hands, the object that was just a rock from the roadside a moment ago, turned into a beautiful ring case.

"Kya! This is............."

Tama opened her eyes wide. Shidou slowly opened the ring case and showed her the silver engagement ring inside the case.

And at the same time, he shouted loudly to call the people passing by.

"Come on everyone; give your blessings to Tamae. -----Okay, Everyone!"

"""..............!"""

After he did that, the strangers normally walking pass by until now, suddenly twitched their shoulders. They then looked towards Shidou and Tama before starting to clap.

"Congratulations!"

"You two match!"

"Uuooooon! Be happyyyyyy!"

"Eh? Eh?"

Tama looked confused at the sudden events and looked around her in panic.

After Shidou looked at her while raising his free hand high up, he made a snap with his fingers. When he did that, a glowing mirror manifested above Shidou's head and emitted light to his surroundings.

Next, the bags and umbrellas the pedestrians have transformed to instruments like trumpets and violin-------before starting a magnificent melody.

A song composed by Felix Mendelssohn The Wedding March. It's a piece everyone must have heard at least once; it's the song every girl yearns for.

Even Tama who was blank at first, probably understood that Shidou most likely hired a flash mob. Her expression slowly turned into entranced.

"Tamae-----will you marry me?"

".........Yes!"

After Tama nodded while blushing, she started searching her bag after remembering something.

"Hah............oh silly me, I forgot to bring marriage registration sheet.........! W-wai-wait for me Itsuka-----No, MY HUSBAND!"

After Tama said that, she forgot to take the ring and ran off.

"............I knew I should have settled things in the company café." She then murmured with a soft voice.

Yes. After finishing her afternoon work early, at the same time with her rest, Ellen wanted to enjoy an afternoon tea so she went to a café in the city.

It's not like she hates the café for company staff members but.............Ellen's favorite- Strawberry short cake is not served in DEM's café.

Ellen raised her face up and looked up at the sky. The sky covered with thick clouds looks like accumulated snows floating about.

"...............At this rate, it will really snow in the middle of the month."

While slightly bringing her eyebrows closer, she immersed herself in thought.

If snows start to pile up, the road leading to the café from the branch company will probably be turn harsher. Before that happens, it might be a good idea to request to add strawberry shortcake in the company menu.

And, after Ellen was walking while thinking such thoughts, a light impact attacked her body suddenly. Apparently, she bumped into a passerby in front because she was not careful.

"Sorry. I wasn't careful------"

After Ellen looked back in front, she stopped her sentence after reaching that much.

The reason was simple. The person was someone familiar.

".............Itsuka Shidou." Ellen sharped her sights after calling the boy's name.

The person there- the high school student Itsuka Shidou is another strategical target just like the spirits.

For some reason, he looks dazed and was not wearing a single coat under this cold winter. His appearance looked so off that she felt a little colder just by looking at him.

"Hn......You're.."

Shidou moved his sights to Ellen to respond to her voice. At the same time, she noticed a slight change in Shidou's expression. Should she describe this as "Light being illuminated in his eyes" or be described as "a machine in hibernating mode activating", regardless which, his blank condition from just now disappeared and was staring at Ellen.

"Wh-what?"

After Ellen said that cautiously, she took a step back.

However, Shidou grabbed Ellen's hands as if he had no intentions to let her get away.
He then whispered with moisten eyes.

"Ellen-----I have yearned to meet you."

"Huh...............?"

Ellen let out a dumb voice after hearing those unexpected words.

"You are a DEM wizard. We are incompatible existence. I know that. You even tried to kill me many times. But, there's no rule saying that we can't understand each other even though we are enemies."

".............What the hell are you saying?"

Even though Ellen replied back with a dubious gaze, Shidou continued his passionate words.

"Ever since the last time I met you, Ellen, you never left my mind. Please, Ellen. Come to Ratatoskr with me."

He then said that while looking at Ellen's eyes.

Ellen was blank because she could not grasp the situation for a moment but, she immediately found out. Most likely, he's putting on a bad act to pull Ellen- the strongest Wizard to <Ratatoskr> from DEM.

"This is not a funny joke; let me go."

After Ellen spat those words out, she tried to swing Shidou's hands off.

But, after Shidou poured more strength into it, he pulled Ellen's hands and moved his other free hand around Ellen's hips. The pedestrians were interestingly looking at them.

"Wha............."

Even she didn't think he would go this far. Her face looked shocked by reflex.

"I am not joking. I-----to you..........."

"..............Don't you think this prank is going too far?"

After Ellen interrupted Shidou's words, she lightly brought her eyebrows closer and focused her consciousness.

After Ellen did that, the Realizer hid in her pocket received her orders and activated; a small territory ranging to a radius of 2 meters with Ellen as the center.

Just like the name Territory, it's a space that can freely change the space's properties by the user's will. After Ellen sighed, she drew an image of Shidou's body being suppressed in her head.

Instantly, the inside of the Territory increased its gravity and caused Shidou to sink into the ground.

But------

"Wha----"

Ellen opened her eyes wide in bewilderment.

The reason is simple. Shidou who was supposed to completely be in Ellen's range, was still hugging onto Ellen like just now, and staring at Ellen with appealing eyes.

"Impossible."

For an instant Ellen was in doubting the Realizer for being broken. But----she was wrong. She certainly felt the Territory being deployed and more importantly, the sleeves and hem of Shidou's clothes were slightly trembling as if it was being pulled down by a strong force. Even small cracks and cracking sounds could be heard from the spot Shidou stepped on.

Yes. Even though Shidou received Ellen's Territory's influence, he was still hugging Ellen's body without changing his expression.

It's clearly a weird situation.

Of course, she went easy on it. Ellen's Territory density is no.1 in the world. If it's something seriously used on a normal human, the target's body will instantly compressed and become a blood bag.

But even so, the Territory deployed by Ellen now, is definitely not something a normal high school boy should be able to work under in. Actually, when Ellen snuck into the Itsuka family house, Shidou could no longer move from this level of restraints.

Then why in the world-----

When Ellen wondered why, Shidou took a few stomps forward while holding Ellen's hips before lifting Ellen's chin to fully bring her to the corner.

"Ellen........Please understand. I love you."

"............Uh!"

After Ellen frowned her face, she increased the strength of the Territory to increase her physical capabilities and fend of Shidou's hands by spinning her body.

"Woah there."

"Fuu-----"

She then launched a palm strike to Shidou's head with that momentum.

It's an attack enhanced by the Territory. Forget dodging, it's probably hard to even see the attack with a normal person's reflex.

But, after Shidou easily dodge that attack, he extends his hands to Ellen's body again.

"Don't look down on me........!"

She hit away Shidou's hand by the heel of her palm and launched a kick targeting his stomach. But even that ended up missing with Shidou turning his body at the very last second.

Shidou dodged, blocked and handled Ellen's attacks; while Ellen was rejecting Shidou from getting closer. After a few seconds, lightning fast attacks were launched. The pedestrians stopped and were awestruck after seeing this one scene that would appear in an action movie.

"Kuh----"

Even though Ellen was not wearing her wiring suits, she would not even imagine that a there is a human that can have an equal fist fight with Ellen with the Territory deployed. After Ellen grinded her teeth in hatred, she grabbed the Russian hat worn on her head and threw it at Shidou's face with all her might.

"-------woah."

Of course, Shidou pulled back and easily dodged it.

"Ha!"

Ellen launched a sharp spin kick from Shidou's blind spot.

It was performed with perfect timing. In a moment later, she will be able to hear Shidou's groans.

However.

"Eh.........?"

Ellen opened her eyes wide unintentionally. The moment Ellen thought her kick reached Shidou, Shidou's body disappeared as if he was a ghost.

And after a moment, Shidou appeared in a close position to Ellen who lost her balance after her kick was dodged.

"Wha-----"

"Don't cause trouble for me, Ellen."

After Shidou said that sweetly, he returned the Russian hat which he grabbed before she noticed, back to Ellen's head before moving his hands around Ellen's legs to lift her body up. Basically, she looks like she's being given a princess carry.

"Hyaaa!?"

Ellen raised a high-pitched voice at the sudden event. Shidou gave an affectionate gentle smile even after seeing such a response.

"Wh......what are you doing?"

After Ellen sharpens her sights to regain her composure, she manipulated the Territory to push Shidou away. But just like what happened just now, only his uniform flapped and Shidou's body did not budged.

If she worn her Wiring suits, she would be able to deploy a strong Territory incomparable than the one now but, it's not a good idea to use the emergency equip device with many people looking. However, in order to break this situation------

When Ellen hesitated, Shidou brought out his lips.

"------A naughty child needs a punishment."

After saying that, he slowly brought his lips to Ellen's lips.

"HUH.........!?"

Ellen gasped after guessing Shidou's aim.

"Eh, Errr, wait.........Damn it!!"

Her eyes swam around due to the confusion and she flapped her arms and legs to try to run away from Shidou. But, Shidou's strength was so strong, making her unable to swing free. Even though she tried increasing the Territory's power, her mind was so much in chaos that she could not focus properly.

"St-stop, I-----"

"----Ellen."

Ellen twitched her shoulders while shutting her eyes tightly when her name was called in a distance where his breath temperature could be felt.

Next, a soft feeling appeared on Ellen's forehead.

"....................heh?"

The same time she opened her eyes in fear, Ellen was slowly lowered down to the ground. Shidou was waving his hands to her.

"I'll leaves things here for today. I don't have any interest on forcing an unwilling girl. Well, see you later. My cute Ellen."
After saying that, Shidou took a nonchalant exit.

"..............."

Ellen was sitting on the ground blankly for a while but, her face immediately turned red afterwards.

She then whipped her forehead with her coat's sleeves before clenching her fist and let out her voice in hatred.

"Itsuka...............Shidou, I will never........forget this humiliation.........!"

After Ellen said that with teary eyes, she head back to the company building while escaping the public eye.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 54.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
19.1K 1.5K 38
Alec moves to New York after reluctantly coming out to his parents... to start a life of his own. In order to pay rent for his new apartment, he get...
345K 19.9K 67
You are transported into Bungou Stray Dogs and take Chuuyas place in the Universe. STARTED: July 7th, 2022 ENDED: September 20th, 2022