Date A Mysterious Being

By Dokkkku

"This is... Me?" Lucas, a enigmatic young man who awakens to a life shrouded in mystery. Without a single mem... More

Chapter 1 - A Mysterious Being
Chapter 2 - Spirit
Chapter 3 - Omnipotence
Chapter 4 - A new beginning
Chapter 5 - A Girl with no Name
Chapter 6 - Give me a Name!
Chapter 7 - Date
Chapter 8 - Puppet
Chapter 9 - Spirit of Water Manipulation
Chapter 10 - Yoshinon
Chapter 11 - Yoshino
Chapter 12 - Frozen Field
Chapter 13 - Takamiya Mana
Chapter 14 - Tempest Yamai
Chapter 15 - Bedroom Tango
Chapter 16 - Cross-Counter Heart
Chapter 17 - Sisterly Bond
Chapter 18 - Diva
Chapter 19 - Male/Female
Chapter 20 - Maid Cafรฉ
Chapter 21 - White Licorice
Chapter 22 - Gabriel
Chapter 23 - A Siege of Two
Chapter 24 - DEM
Chapter 25 - Strongest Wizard
Chapter 26 - Demon King
Chapter 27 - Death
Chapter 28 - Return
Chapter 29 - Gift
Chapter 30 - Game
Chapter 31 - Disappearance
Chapter 32 - Culprit
Chapter 33 - Little Monsters
Chapter 34 - Harassment
Chapter 35 - Make Up
Chapter 36 - Truth
Chapter 37 - The Great Fall
Chapter 38 - Efreet
Chapter 39 - Goetia
Chapter 40 - Rampage
Chapter 41 - True Killer
Chapter 42 - Tobiichi
Chapter 43 - Breaking the world
Chapter 44 - Devil
Chapter 46 - Disaster
Chapter 47 - Dรกinsleif
Chapter 48 - Mangaka Honjou
Chapter 49 - Otaku Life
Chapter 50 - 2.5 Dimensional
Chapter 51 - Comico Match
Chapter 52 - What's yours is mine
Chapter 53 - Zodiac
Chapter 54 - Upgrade
Chapter 55 - Fairytales
Chapter 56 - Just Highschoolers
Chapter 57 - Battle of the Cosmos
Chapter 58 - Unlock
Chapter 59 - Lock
Chapter 60 - All alone
Chapter 61 - Cosmos vs Inverse
Chapter 62 - Hoshimiya
Chapter 63 - Nibelcol
Chapter 64 - Bitter-Sweet Valentine
Chapter 65 - Birth of the First Spirit
Chapter 66 - A message for war
Chapter 67 - Preparation
Chapter 68 - Distant Past
Chapter 69 - Family
Chapter 70 - Mio
Chapter 71 - Sanctuary of all Creation
Chapter 72 - Magician
Chapter 73 - Massacre
Chapter 74 - Forgotten Memories

Chapter 45 - Memories

321 10 20
By Dokkkku

The time was 6:30 Pm. The sun set faster during November. The city sunk into darkness already.

The atmosphere was cold as if the warmth during the day was a lie, and if he exhaled, a white mist formed and disappeared shortly after. The pleasant breeze shook the trees and the falling leaves flew up to the sky.

Within the sounds of winter's footsteps, Lucas and Origami visited the high ground park which has a clear view of the city. Ratatoskr ordered him to go there since it was a place filled with the mood to end a date.

Many stars could be seen at the outer edge of the park.
Well, the electronic lights sparkling on the ground were more amusing since they were more in number than the ones in the sky.

"It's a little cold at this time as expected." After Lucas said that, Origami, who was looking at the night scenery, tilted her head slightly forward.

"Unn, I was unprepared since it was warm during the day. I should have brought my gloves." Origami said that before making a wry smile while rubbing her hands together.

She was on a rampage during the afternoon but, she has finally calmed down………….Well, she would sometimes point her cell phone lens at Lucas, smell Lucas' neck, and even though she was not holding anything, she would take on a posture as if she was pouring into the cup Lucas was drinking but……………Lucas did not worry too much about it. From what he heard from her, it seems that her body moves by reflex. As expected, Origami is really Origami huh; Lucas felt a little relieved knowing that.

"Sorry, I should've known it would get this cold." Lucas said, placing his hands over Origami's.

"Ehh---?" Origami widened her eyes in surprise for a moment, but she immediately realized Lucas' intentions. Her cheeks slightly blushed and slightly looked downwards.

"Fufuun, not bad. Her affection level isn't bad. We might be able to end this today-----but I guess we need one more push to fully seal her." Kotori's groan came through the earpiece in his right ear.

"............Aah, one more thing, there is something inside her pulling her back. This reading....... It's close to anxiety. I guess it's about her not knowing about Lucas' acceptance to her." Reine replied

"Anxiety.........huh. Well, it's right after causing all those eccentric actions after all.........." Kotori made a dry smile and said that.

"Well, that just makes things simpler. All we have to do is make her anxiety disappear, right?"

"...........Well, that's right, but............what are we going to do?" Kotori snorted when Lucas asked with a soft voice.

"Isn't it obvious? Origami is feeling anxious because she doesn't know if Lucas accepts her right? Then, it's the best and fastest way to tell her through words."

"Which means............."

"The confession of love is the only choice."

He could somewhat predict that. A stream of sweat droops down his cheeks. Thinking back, has he ever confessed his feelings to a girl before? He wasn't sure, but every time Kaguya ans Yuzuru would say "I love you" Lucas always had to reply back with "I love you too". Would that count? Regardless--- isn't it a little too sudden?

"Why are you hesitating? This is the best chance to seal the Spirit hunter Devil? If we miss today's chance; there might be the possibility that the other Spirits might meet danger the next time the next chance comes." Kotori said when Lucas thought about his own matters.

"Uuu----"

Kotori's right.

Whispering of love even though Lucas has not made up his mind was just plain dishonest. But, there might be casualties if he doesn't seal Origami here. They might be the girls that have already been sealed, and it might even be Spirits they haven't met before. Or maybe-----there's the possibility that Origami might hurt herself.

That's something Lucas must not allow.

After Lucas exhaled, he looked towards Origami while still holding onto her hands.

"Hey-----Origami."

"Yes? Kunshu?"

"Err..........There is something I want to tell you." When Lucas said that, Origami looked back at Lucas' face with a meek face.

The moment he and Origami were looking at each other, he found his heart suddenly started pumping harder.

He reconfirmed her loveliness once again when he looked at her face again. Hair bangs covering her forehead. Transparent clear eyes paired with long eyelashes. Cherry lips that might steal his heart just by even touching it------ The sweet feeling of having such a girl by his side...

But, he can't stay engrossed in such emotions. After Lucas gulped, he set aside the anxiety inside his heart and was about to open his mouth.
But, right before Lucas was about to say that.

"Actually, I......have something I have to tell Kunshu too." Origami quietly said that.

"I-is it something you have to say.......?" Lucas replied back because the timing for confession got slipped out.

Origami then looked away hesitantly for a few moments before slowly moving her mouth.

"You asked why I joined the JGSDF Anti Spirit team----the AST, right?"

"Oh--- right. I completely forgot about that. If it's okay with you, mind telling me?"

Origami tilted her head forward when Lucas asked her.

"Kunshu, if you know the AST, then you should also know the cause for the Spacequake right?"

"..........Spirit."

"That's right. A special biological disaster, Spirit-----And, you might have already investigated this, but the one that killed your brother at that fire 5 years ago, was a Spirit."

"That's-----"

Lucas' throat rang as if he was speaking ambiguously. Lucas was alive and well like this, but he probably looks someone that got erased to Origami at that time.

Origami clenched her fist harder and continued.

"That person sacrificed himself to save my father and mother. The reason for my current self.....is thank to him. That's why, I thought this. I don't want any more people to end up like him. That...........I will become someone that would protect the people from the Spirits."

"Ah..........."

A meaningless voice leaked out from his throat.

In the previous world, Origami made up her mind to defeat the Spirits because of the anger caused by the Spirit killing her parents.

Lucas went back to the world of 5 years ago to avoid that and successfully saved Origami's parents.

But, the Lucas' death that happened when her parents' death was avoided, became the new fuel to Origami's new determination.

How----ironic. Lucas felt his heart turning noisy at the wicked prank of fate.

"Then... are you still in the AST?"

"No... I quit AST just recently." Origami replied back and shook her head.

"............" He has already heard from Kotori that Origami has resigned from the AST, but it's still unnatural for Lucas to know that here.

"Is that so...........why is that?"

"Well, One of the reasons is my sickness."

"Sickness?" Lucas' eyes narrowed down when she mentioned that word.

"Yes...Sometimes, my consciousness gets cut off for a moment. That sickness is critical in a job that uses dangerous weapon. But------ever since I get that sickness... I no longer understand something."

"No longer understand? What.........?" Lucas asked, and Origami made an awkward wry smile.

"..............The AST's job is to defeat the Spirits, which are the cause of the Spacequake........I was just wondering, if that really is the right thing to do..."

"Wha-------" Lucas gasped in reflex.

That was only natural. Speaking of the Origami, Lucas knows about; she hates spirits, and lived with the goal of killing Spirits.

As expected, maybe because the influence of her parents not killed by the Spirits was big or maybe, she started feeling that because she became a Spirit, even though it's unconsciously--------he doesn't know about the details but; he never thought he would hear those words from her, even in his dreams.

However, just what did she take on Lucas reaction; Origami brought her eyebrows closer apologetically.

".........I am sorry. The Spirit's were the ones that killed your brother."

"No....I never had any siblings."

"Heh? Then, how do you know about the part with my parents...?" A mixture of surprise and suspicion were in those words.

"That's.... I told you the first time---No. The second time we met." Lucas said, and took a step closer to Origami. "Five years ago, the person who pushed your parents out of the Spirit's attack.... that was.....me."

"...!" Origami's eyes widened in surprise.

"As you can see, I am alive and well. I avoided the Spirit's attack by a hair back then."

Origami's shoulders trembled slightly and she looks as if she was about to cry anytime soon.

"Ah, So-sorry......what have I...."

After saying that, she looked away to play it off. Lucas did not pry into the matter anymore and poured strength into his hands which were holding Origami's hands harder.

"I don't think that Origami's way of thinking is wrong at all, not even a little. I thought the same five years ago."

And at that moment.

"............!"

A fanfare could be heard suddenly in the earpiece in his right ear.

"---Affection level, sudden burst up!"

"Point, it has reached the top!"

"............Fumu, looks like that was the reason for her remaining anxiety."

"Alright...........! Lucas, this looks good! Finish it in one go!"

Kotori gave the Go sign.............this somehow messed up the mood. Lucas made a wry smile while holding Origami's hands.

Nevertheless, this was a great chance. Lucas arranged his breathing to calm his heartbeat which increased from the nervousness before quietly looking back at Origami.

"Origami, uhm...." Lucas quietly muttered, and lowed his head to get closer to her.

But--- Lucas forgot about one thing. One fatal mistake. His own emotions. Every time his emotions would doki, his eyes would glow, and destroy the contact lenses he uses to hide his inhuman eyes.

Right at that moment, he forgot about his emotions, which were also reaching a high. And... because of that. Some amounts of Magic leaked out of his body.

Instantly----an ear-piercing loud siren echoed in his right ear's Incam.

"....!" Lucas immediately jumped back multiple meters. The impression of her soulless eyes looked different from the ones she showed just now and mumbled something.

"..........Spirit........."

".....................!" Lucas widened his eyes. The speculation Reine came up with, grazed his mind.

Whenever Origami sees a Spirit; she will regain her memories of the previous world----and turn into a Spirit.

But for this moment, the glowing eyes of Lucas and the inhuman eyes were the trigger to the switch.

"A-a-Aaaah-ah-Ahh.............."
Origami looked up at the skies with her soulless eyes while her body twitches with intervals in between. Saliva flowed down from the edge of her lips and it shows that something unusual was happening.

"O-Origami, wait--------"

Lucas tried calling Origami even though he was flustered. But, right before he was able to finish his sentence, the strong Reiryoku veil surrounding Origami came crashing into Lucas.

"Guh..!" Lucas dug his feet into the ground to get a hold of himself.

With Origami in the center, black spider nest spread out from her and wrapped around her body.

"That's-----"

A black Astral dress like a mourning dress.

That appearance-----was genuine.

It was her Inverse form that trampled over the forgotten world.

The sharp and huge amount of Reiryoku were so tremendous, it pierced Lucas' skin.

"Just how long would Origami rampage like this? If this goes on, something terrible will happen..!" Yes. Her inverse came out because she saw Lucas' glowing eyes, which activated unconsciously; if that is the case then, her inverse will not settle down unless her target---Lucas---disappears in front of her.

Which means-----Origami will continue rampaging until Lucas is dead and once that condition is fulfilled and Origami's inverse settles down; the method to seal Origami's Reiryoku will forever be lost in replacement for that condition fulfillment.

Of course; Lucas has his healing powers. It would immediately heal all half-baked wounds.

However, there's a limit to that. Lucas needs magic to heal. Once his magic would be depleted, he'd be nothing but a defenseless human being.

He has to finish this as fast as possible.

"..............Origami!"

While calling out her name-----Lucas recalled back the scene he once saw.

The scene that the city was messed up from the rays of darkness shot down from the Inversed Origami.
He can't have that happen ever again. He can't let Origami do that ever again.

After Lucas clenched his fist, he dashed towards Origami. The same second, he summoned his blade and several light canons, similar to Devil's wings. Right, Origami's powers were still similar to Lucas', even after inversing.

But then---- the wings that had not spawned, had suddenly appeared with their tips pointing at Lucas.

"Tch!" Lucas clicked his tongue. "Go!" He shouted, and his "wings" flew right passed him to attack Origami's wings.

The number of wings from Origami exceeded his replica, and several were left in Lucas' path.

"----!" In a smooth line, Lucas swung his blade and destroyed the remaining wings.

"Now!" He reached Origami's cluster of darkness.

"Break!" Lucas shouted, stabbing the wall of Reiryoku several times with his blade. But no matter how much he stabbed, he couldn't break through. It felt like an unbreakable wall.

"I got no other choice...! Alph- uargh!" Lucas pointed the palm on his hand to face the wall. A blue sphere of light appeared---Alpha. An attack enough to destroy this wall. But before he could fire it off, a wing appeared to Lucas' left, blasting him away with a beam of darkness.

"Nnggh....!" Lucas killed the momentum by stabbing his blade into the ground and holding onto it.

"Damn it...!" Lucas gripped his left arm, or to be more precise, the remaining part of his left arm. The attack completely tore of his arm and blood gushed out of the wound.

"...!" There was no time for Lucas to rest for even a second. Immediately after, the wings pointed at him again, ready to shoot.

He pushed against the ground, and the beams destroyed the ground he just stood on. He flew around the sky, dodging the attacks and using his blade to block.

"Huh?"

The moment Lucas thought a glow appeared far up above the park that he and Origami was in, the airship Fraxinus appeared as if its mirror skin got torn off. Before he knew it, it seems that it has reached to a location that could be seen by the naked eye.

Normally, Fraxinus would deploy its invisible camouflage with its Realizer and hide its existence from the surroundings.

The only time the ship would expose itself was when it needs to release the Realizer's output outside the Territory deployed around its surroundings.

More specifically; it was to retrieve personals or objects outside with the teleporter, or to dispatch the Yggdfolium outside.

And also----when it's about to fire Mistilteinn.

"Kotori, don't tell me!"

After Lucas shouted, Fraxinus slowly lowered its bow downwards at the sky as to respond and pointed its cannon at Origami. This action cannot be performed unless the airship was controlled with a Territory because it was a really unstable position.

Maryoku light glowed inside the cannon.

"Relax. We adjusted the power. Mistilteinn will break the Reiryoku wall for a few seconds so, take that chance and get close to Origami!"

".........! O-okay!"

"------I didn't want to be rough, but we can't have the city to be destroyed."

"Commander, Maryoku charge complete, we can shoot anytime!" The voices of the crew echoed in response to Kotori's voice.

"Alright. Target, Tobiichi Origami on the ground! Don't miss this, Kannazuki!"

"Leave it to me." Fraxinus' vice Commander---Kannazuki Kyouhei---shook his right eardrum with a calm voice.

"Mistilteinn! fi--------------"

However, it occurred right before Kotori was about to give out her order. Lucas gasped in reflex.

"Kotori! Ruuuuuuun!"

He then shouted so hard that he might break his throat.

The reason was simple. Up at Lucas' view-------several Wings giving out a black glow surrounded Fraxinus which was floating up at the dark sky, just like how they are doing it with Lucas right now.

"Eh-----?"

The sound of the danger alarm and Kotori's unguarded voice could be heard through the Incam.
After Satan pointed its tip at Fraxinus, it shot highly-dense black beams that look like concentrated darkness, all at once.

Fraxinus's white frame was covered with darkness from all direction; there were explosions, there were scraping and some pierced through. Loud explosions and their screams echoed into his right ear's Incam.

"Kyaaaa!"

"Kotori! Kotori......!!"
There was no answer even though Lucas shouted. Instead; spoke puffed out from every places of the Fraxinus floating up in the sky.

"Ah.........."

Lucas widened his eyes in horror while letting out a short voice.
The Fraxinus falling down from the night sky. That scene resembles the one he saw in the previous world.
The Fraxinus got shot down by Origami at that time too.

"Why......just why............!"

Lucas shouted half-consciously.

The history that was supposed to be changed, the world that should have been rewritten, all of it were flowing back to its original form, one event after another.

-----It's as if, this was forcing Lucas to know that no matter how much he struggles, the ending that has been decided cannot be changed.

"-----!" But then- he felt another hope. A chance that could bring back Origami if he succeeded.

Lucas remembered again. A technique that he experimented with.

An absolute domain where he could trap people in. One where he has total control. If he manages to trap Origami in this domain, he could maybe get her back to her senses. Within this domain, no one but Lucas will be able to move.

But it's risky. He has to get close to Origami, and managing that while so many wings were around her is going to be a challenge.

"It's my only way to stop Origami... I have to do it!" Lucas cried and dashed towards the wall of Reiryoku surrounding Origami. He focused his magic into speed, flying passed the Wings faster than they could react to.

"....!" Lucas planted his hand on the wall of Reiryoku. "Ruler's domain!"

---Origami has lost her composure.

She was standing at an unknown place when she noticed.

As far as she could see, the empty space was completely pure white. Is that thing the sky or ceiling above her head? She doesn't even know if the view in front of her was the horizon or not. Tentatively, she was Standing at the spot but; the feeling of stepping on the ground feels a little fuzzy and the hallucination of her floating will attack her when she relaxes. It's as if she slipped into a Manga coma that has not been drawn yet.

"What is this place..."

She mumbled blankly while looking around.

"This is a dream.....no matter how much I think."

It didn't take long for Origami to make her judgment. However, it was not impossible. There was no way this kind of space would exist.

And-----

".........Eh?"

Origami widened her eyes unexpectedly.
That's because, further up Origami's view. One girl appeared in the space which was empty just now, before she noticed.

A slender girl wearing a black dress that looks like darkness. She was crouched down while hugging her knees and was making a soulless look.

"You are.........." Origami noticed it when she said that.

"Me----?"

Yes. Because the scenery looked very impossible to happen, she did not understand anything for an instant but no matter how much she looks, the girl there looks similar to Origami.

No.................it's a little different if it was put into more correct words. Unlike Origami, whose hair was reaching half-way down her back; the hair of the girl crouching down in front of her, only reached the length until it tickles her shoulders.

Nonetheless, in an opposite sense, that was the only difference they had other than the clothes she was wearing. Sweat flowed down Origami's cheeks in reflex when she felt weird feeling as if she was looking at a mirror.

"What is this......"

Even though she judged that this place and feeling was just a dream, Origami could only raise her eyebrows dubiously.
However at that moment.

"-----------!"

Unfamiliar scenes and words flowed into Origami's head in one go.

No.........more specially, it was a little different.

The same time Origami instantly gained all that information, a conviction was born inside her.

"These memories......are mine......?"
Yes. They were.

Those few years worth of memories, were probably what Origami would experience if she walked a slightly different path from the current one.

---Origami closed her heart.

Information was born inside Origami, the moment she saw the glow in Lucas' eyes. They were Origami's memories of the previous world, she had forgotten.

When those memories devoured her consciousness, Origami's felt her body and heart getting dyed in pure black.

5 years ago.

Yes, 5 years ago on that summer day; Origami's parents were the ones that were killed in front of Origami.

And-----the Spirit that killed her parents was Origami.

The moment she recalled that, Origami could not think anymore. That might be her defensive instincts kicking in to protect herself.

The fundamental factors that made her current self.
The meaning of her life that became her goal of life.

Inside her head which felt those thoughts returning to the void in the worst possible way; those memories separated itself from the Origami of this world as if her ego was completely destroyed.

That was this world's rule. The Origami of this world will have her consciousness separated away the moment her Reiryoku appears and the Origami with the memories of the previous world will gain the authority to control.

Origami can no longer feel anything. She can't think of anything. She can't sense anything.

Only one------Origami will only use her powers to kill the Spirit in front of her.

But.

A small light suddenly appeared inside Origami's head which should have disposed of everything.

She does not know what happened. Even if it was recognized, the current Origami was not conscious of it.

---It should have been so.

However; that light expanded a certain memory inside Origami's mind.

Yes. That's.

It was the memories of the Origami who has lived in the world where both of her parents did not die 5 years ago on that day.

"-------ah-----------"

Origami let out a very soft voice.

And at that moment.
The consciousness of Origami and Origami started mixing together like a whirlpool.

"This is...?" Lucas found himself in an endless realm of light. The <Rulers Domain>. On the outside, it should look like a giant sphere of nothing but bright light. And the interior was just like the exterior. Light.

"Origami..." There stood one thing infront of Lucas. Multiple wings around him were pointing their tips at him, but their shots froze in place, and everything was still.

This was the chance to crack through that shell and get to Origami. Without any distractions and wings in the way, Lucas walked towards the wall of Reiryoku that wrapped around Origami like a cocoon.

"Fuuu.....alright." Lucas exhaled, and stretched his arm forward. "....Alpha."

Two memories mixed inside Origami minds.

There's another self inside her, it feels as if she was looking from both sides at the same time.

That should be so. The Origami from the previous world and the Origami of this world was still Origami.

By having 2 memories at the same time, Origami understood everything.

The weird feeling that occurred during today's date with Lucas. The feeling when her body moved with another will that does not belong to her. It occurred because Origami's body and subconscious was reacting to Lucas' existence.

This situation is the same too. Originally, the Origami of this world right Now-----should not be awake when she was in a condition where Spirit powers was active.

However, thanks to the influence from Lucas' existence, the boundary of the memories of this world and the previous world turned fuzzy----and in conclusion, the irregularity of Origami coming in contact with the 2 memories has occurred.

And that caused Origami to be in a terribly chaotic state. With her hearts closed, the Origami that was trying to throw everything away and the Origami that was trying to stop her, were inside one container entangled complexly.

"I killed my father and mother. 5 years ago------"

"----That event did not happen in this world! Lucas saved father and mother 5 years ago...........!"

The image of the young man who saved them from the beam floated up the same time Origami said that. She was doubtful of Lucas' words, but now she was able to confirm that because she currently possesses the memories of the previous world.

Next off, the gentle 1 year she passed with her parents after the fire, started spreading in her brain. Her smiling father and mother. Those warm gatherings. That irreplaceable time that those 3 spent together.

If she had those memories. If these scenes were left in her mind. Then, Origami would probably live a different life.

---However.

"Then......what is this? Just what are these memories inside me.........!?"

The surrounding scene was in flames. The scene of the city covered in flickering flames popped up. A crater carved in the road. Human parts scattered around. Burnt blood that did not have time to even flow. A young Origami looking up the sky.

That was exactly the experience Origami went through 5 years ago in the previous world.
Origami felt a series urge to vomit and drowsiness at that hellish memory.

"Uu-ah...........ah......."

A vivid sense of reality. Of course it's real. That's because the person that experience that was none other than Origami herself.

"I-----can't go on anymore. I.....no longer......"

"That's.......not........"

Even though she was about to be crushed by the mixed emotions of sadness, anger and deep hatred; Origami tried calling out to her.

However, another memory floated up to interrupt her.

The events of the previous world, which was unknown to her. The inversed view. The darkness expanding in the sky. The destroyed city. She was about to scream from those gruesome scenes.

That did not happen in this world. But that scene was definitely caused by Origami.

Origami felt her view distorting. It became hard to maintain her consciousness from that hallucination as if her whole existence was being tainted with black.

---But it was no use. If Origami loses consciousness here then, there will be no one else to stop Origami.

She won't tell her to stop worrying about it just because the event from 5 years ago has been made to Never happened.

She won't tell her to forget about it just because that the grand disaster that occurred in the previous world did not happen.

However, if Origami gives up everything here then, this world that has nothing occurred in it will turn out like the Origami's previous world.

She must have destroyed several cities. Many people probably died too.
If that really happened, Origami will never return back to normal. That has to be stopped no matter what.

But,

"uu.........A-aah--------"
Origami finally fell to her knees from the torrents of heavy emotions pouring into her, one after another.

Origami probably knows this too. The mistake that Origami committed does not exist in this world. And the fact that she can change things in this world too. That's because just like how the memories of the previous world was shared with her, Origami also has the memories of this world too.

However, even though she recognizes that, the emotion that there was no way that she could live in this world, was rampaging inside Origami.

"St........Stop me-----A-aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh............!" Origami shouted.

---Origami's voice was not enough.

The Origami of this world can't save the Origami of the previous world alone. The most she could do was share the memories of this world to open Origami's eyes.

Yes------Origami could not push Origami's back.

In order to save Origami, someone from outside has to call out to her. Someone has to take her hand.
But, just who would extend their hands out to Origami, who inversed and spread despair into this world-------

"Origami!"

"..................!"

A voice suddenly echoed.

Origami lifted her face.

"Lu....cas......"

Yes. The voice that echoed in this empty world belongs to none other than Lucas.

*Creak* a crack opened in this white space.

"W-why...." Origami's voice didn't reach Lucas. However, Lucas continued shouting. So that he could call out to Origami.

"Origami! Don't fall into despair! I'll be the light in your darkness! I'll be happiness in your sadness! So please, don't despair!"

The memories of the previous world, the memories of Shidou shouting similar words were suddenly merged. Overwritten like a file on a computer.

Origami felt the crack forming around the space getting larger.

"No matter how many times you destroy this world, I will redo the past! No matter how many times you fall into despair, I will definitely save you.....!"

"I------"

"That's why, extend your hands! I----need you!"

"-----------"

The moment she heard those words-----
Origami felt her body move from another will that does not belong to her.

Right; now that she thinks about it.

It's quite similar to the weird feeling she felt during the date with Lucas today in this world.
During that time, the memories of the Origami of the previous world unconsciously moved the Origami of this world.

But, now.

On the other hand, the memories of the Origami of this world were the one that made Origami extend her hands out to Lucas.

It's as if------She's telling Origami to live.

---the world with nothing inside, started breaking down while making noises.

"--------Lu.........cas........."

A small light lighted, in the eyes of Origami who had the face of a corpse. Lucas opened his eyes in reflex.

".......! Origami!!"

After Origami slowly moved her eyes to see her surroundings, she opened her trembling lips. "I----I......."

"...................uu."

Lucas hugged Origami at her suppressed words.

"Lucas..............." Origami continued with a soft voice.

"Thank.............you. For...........calling me."

"Origami-------"

"If Lucas wasn't here then..........an irreversible event might happen again." Tears fell off Origami's eyes and warmly moisten Lucas' shoulders.

"The fact that I...............killed my father and mother, will not disappear...............the crime that I killed the citizens of the city in the previous world will also..........never disappear------even if it was made into something that Never happened.........."

"............uh that's------"

He couldn't say something simple like "wrong".

Those were events that did not happen in this world. Most likely; no one remembered those tragedies. ------those were events that Never happened thanks to Lucas.

Lucas clenched his teeth before groaning out his words.

".............That's right. That's..............something you have to carry from now on."

It was the cruelest announcement.
Lucas might not have the right to say such a thing. Even though it was to save many lives, it was Lucas' crime to change history by his own convenience.

However, Lucas could not fake his words. He felt that lying to himself to make it sound beautiful would be a terrible insult to the Origami's parent of the previous world, the citizens of the city and also to Origami.

".........I-i..............."

After Origami's body trembled,

"............Ahyaaa.............AAaaaaaaaa................Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..............."

She clung onto Lucas' body and started crying loudly.
---After who knows how long passed,

"Origami..." When Lucas looked at Origami's eyes and said that, Origami twitched her shoulders for a moment before her cheeks blushed in embarrassment and------

Made an awkward but definite----smile.

"...........!"

After Origami opened her eyes in surprised, the black Astral Dress covering her body released a blinding glow and turned pure white.

It was the original appearance of the Spirit-Origami he saw in the previous world.

At the same time, several Wings floating nearby turned into light particles and disappeared.

"Lucas.........I.." Her appearance when she was making a smile while wearing that wedding dress Astral Dress---

---Made her look like a real Angel.

"-----------"

Lucas gripped the hands supporting Origami's shoulders and pulled Origami over to him.

"Eh------------?" Origami let out an unexpected voice.

This was his final goal from the start. No matter how much he increases the Spirit's affection level; a Spirit's Reiryoku won't be sealed unless this action was done.

However, Lucas might be the one that poured strength into his arms but; was it because of his sense of duty to finish his mission? Or was it because of his own desire? He couldn't decide which was correct.

Lucas' lips piled on top Origami's lips.

"..............!"

Although Origami's body trembled for a moment, she entrusted her body to Lucas and placed her body weight on him.

The moment she did that; the pure white Astral dress Origami was wearing left a path of glitter before dissolving into nothingness. At the same time, Lucas' domain cracked and shattered completely, disappearing into the sky.

"This is..........."

Their lips separated and Origami widened her eyes at her Astral dress that disappeared into light.

"A-ah, sorry Origami!" Lucas said, flustered.

"No.. it's fine." Origami shook her head.

"Nothing is fine! Here--" Lucas quickly grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it up. Although it was damaged a bit during the fight, it was still many sizes bigger than Origami. It should still be enough to cover her upper body and enough of her lower body.

"Thank goodness I used two shirts instead of just one.....nn?!" Lucas frowned after Origami put on his shirt. It wasn't because she looked weird in it or something. It was just---

"Haaa.....haaaaa." ---She was breathing heavily while pressing the cloth against her face.

"O-origami? What are you doing?!"

"Smelling your clothes, of course."

"Don't say that so casually!" Lucas cried. He finally knew how Shidou felt during the time he was assaulted by Origami all the time.

"So...the Origami of the old world is now in control....?" Lucas muttered. Clearly, the Origami of this world would never do such a thing...right?

"Hm..? What are you talking about, Lucas?" Origami replied with a giggle.

"Wha....." The color was drained out of Lucas' face.

"No... anyway!" Lucas coughed a few times as if to change topics.

"You regained the memories of the old world, right? Would that also mean...You're in love with Itsuka Shidou and not me?"

"...No." Origami shook her head. "The emotion I have been harboring to Shidou wasn't love, but instead it was reliance."

"I-i see..." Lucas exhaled in relieve.

"But now--- I have someone else to rely on. Right?"

".....Right." Lucas scratched his red cheek when he heard those words. He felt like Origami pronounced the "right?" A little more than the other words.

"What personality is in control now? This world's Origami or the forgotten world's Origami?"

"Both of them. We fused into a single mind." Origami bluntly said, without any emotion in those words, but the expression on her face was sparkling in joy.

"....What a turn of events huh.... from my rival to my lover. What kind of manga story is this?" Lucas muttered to himself, too quiet for Origami to hear.

"Hm...? Aa- uargh!" Suddenly, a sharp, intense pain spread throughout his entire body. It felt like his body was destroying itself from the inside, and the wound of his missing arm started hurting a lot.

"...? What's wrong?" Origami asked, cocking her head to one side.

"...I think I used too much magic for that last technique..." Lucas' legs gave out after he said that, and he fell on the ground with his butt. The pain was even more intense than the one he experienced when using the full power of Omega.

A technique like that, the Ruler's domain... he should probably only use it when he really needs to.

"...?!" Then--- While Lucas was temporarily immobilized, Origami took the chance to sit on his lap, and tucked her legs and arms around his waist and shoulders. "O-Origami?"

"What?"

"What are you doing...?"

"Making love with you." Origami said as if it was the most natural thing in the world. Lucas' heart started pumping harder and harder for some reason. What was she up to? What did she mean by "Making love"? Lucas scrambled together endless possibilities from A to Z, until his brain completely overloaded.

But before Origami could proceed---

"Just what do you think you're doing to Lucas?! Origami!"

"Anger. Lucas is the Yamai's property. You have to ask for permission first, even if it's Master Origami."

Two familiar voices echoed, and Lucas saw two girls with the same face.

"Kaguya? Yuzuru?" Yes. Those two voices belong to non other than the Yamai Sisters. Following after the two, the other Spirits and even Shidou.

"Everyone...why are you all here?"

"U-uhm...S-sorry if... we were interrupting....!!" Yoshino's face turned all red, and Natsumi hurriedly turned her face towards the sunset instead of Origami and Lucas.

"Aaan! Now I want to do the same with Darling!" Miku cried out, running to Shidou with her arms out.

"M-Miku!?"

"Fumu. It doesn't seem like Tobiichi Origami was any problem to you. Our aid wasn't needed."

".........?" Lucas made a confused expression at Tohka but...........he immediately felt something off.

Tohka's word patterns were not to a transfer student who just came to the class a few days ago--No, not just Tohka, Yuzuru also called Origami "Master Origami".

"W-wait wait...Y-you guys remember?"

"Mu? What a weird thing for you to say................Nu, but yeah. I think I forgot about her for a while.........."

Tohka tilted her head in wonder. The other Spirits and Shidou also made the same expression.

Lucas made a wry smile at the unforeseen present. For a moment; it would be easier to build their relationship with Origami since everyone has no memories of her................this thought grazed his mind, but he swung his head and threw that thought away.

With all that included-----it's still Origami. Well..........the future looks tough.

"Lucas." Origami suddenly broke the silence and forcefully turned Lucas' face to her.

"What is i---" Before Lucas could ask, Origami pulled on his head and pressed her lips against his.

""".....!!!""" Everyone looked surprised, happy and also angry.

"Hey, Origami! Have you not heard any of my words?!"

"Feeling. Is it only me, or is Lucas enjoying his moment right now?"

""..."" Origami and Lucas didn't let go. Without his mind knowing, Lucas wrapped his hand around Origami's waist and pressed her closer to him.

"Kyaaa!!! He really is enjoying it!!"

"Disappointment. I didn't expect anything less."

"Aahn, Darling~ I want to kiss too~" Miku cried to Shidou, pressing together her lips to kiss him.

"H-huh?!" Shidou frowned when Miku approached him again.

"H-hey, Miku! I won't let you!" Tohka shouted, and pulled away Miku.

---Bang!

Right when everything was about to turn chaotic, a loud gunshot interrupted them. It was Kurumi, who stood there with her gun held high up the sky.

"Everyone. Calm down."

"A..Kurumi...This is?"

"It's fine, isn't it. You sealed another Spirit---isn't that great?"

"Why did you pause for a moment?!"

[Things will get spicy from here on out (if you get what i mean). NSFW warning, skip if you don't want to see it!]

A few hours have passed since Origami's Reiryoku was sealed at the high ground park. Origami was currently in care of Ratatoskr for examinations. Luckily, Lucas' missing arm grew back quickly with the help of Ratatoskr's Realizers, aiding Lucas with his Magic recovery and regeneration. He was handling an inverse Spirit with that much power all on his own. The results could be said to be godsend.

---Well, Kotori was unhappy from the start to the end because her prided Fraxinus was messed up. And it would be a lie if Lucas didn't feel the same way.

"Haah...." Lucas sighed. Dinner was served as always, but Lucas had his mind on something else the entire time, and his brain didn't register any of the flavors.

To get his mind off of things, Lucas went to his room and lied down on bed after closing the curtains and turning off the lights.

"................." Lucas quietly touched his lips.

Yes. Most of his worries were because of this.
Even though it was necessary to seal her Reiryoku, kissing her right after right after she regained the memories of the forgotten world--- Lucas couldn't help but feel awkward.

"Hmph.." Lucas snorted, and hit himself on the head. "Worrying about nothing again...." Lucas stretched his arms and dig himself into his warm bed sheets.

Lucas couldn't tell how much time has passed. Before he knew it, his consciousness faded and his body was set to deep sleep. But--- for some reason, he felt something pressed against his body.

"Nngh...what the...?" He felt a soft sensation around his chest and belly, as if something was squishing against him. It felt like someone was hugging him in his sleep.

"...?" Lucas reached his arm out and turned on the light bar around his bed, which perfectly illuminated the Bed's area. There was something under the blanket which isn't his.

"Wha---?!" He lifted his blanket up, and saw the face of a girl which shouldn't be here.

"O-Origami?!" He shouted the name of the girl. Yes. It was Origami who was on top of Lucas while he was asleep.

"Morning."

"Ah, good morning --- wait, don't try to play it off like that!" Lucas shouted.

"Be quiet. The other's will hear." Origami said, covering Lucas' mouth with her hand.

"It's fine. I made this room soundproof. There shouldn't be any sound escaping." Lucas explained, and Origami removed her hand and said "I see."

"How did you even get in here?" Lucas asked to get back to the main topic.

"Through the window."

"Isn't that trespassing...?"

"Not if you don't tell anyone."

Drops of sweat drifted down his cheek.

"Why are you here? Did Fraxinus allow you to take a break from the analysis?"

"Mhm." Origami nodded. Lucas knew how long and mentally fatiguing the process can be. He experienced it himself too many times than he'd like.

"But... Why are you in my room?" There was still something bugging Lucas. No one would visit a friend at the current time, which is 2am.

This isn't just a simple visit. There has to be a good reason for Origami to come here at this late night.

"To continue what we started."

"Continue...? What?" When Lucas asked, Origami didn't answer back. Instead, and pulled his face face with her hands and pressed her lips against his.

"...?!" A kiss. Lucas realized what she meant by "continue what we started". Origami and Lucas kissed, and got interrupted by the other Spirits.

"...." Lucas relaxed his body. Origami's lips were sweet, soft, like cherries. Perhaps, did she use some lipstick or chewing gum before this? Regardless of what she did, Lucas liked it. He felt like he could go on forever.

"..." After a while, Origami let go of his lips.

"Origami...?" Lucas muttered her name. Without any change of expression or hesitation, Origami began undressing her blue pajamas. Her sleep top slid down her shoulders and Origami's entire upper body was exposed.

Lucas stared at her slender body. Her chest might be small, but it didn't matter to Lucas in any way.

"I want to give you....my everything." Origami said, closing in on Lucas.
Lucas' cheeks flushed when she got closer to him. Her small, slender chest pressed against him, and he would be lying if he said he wasn't excited.

"...Is my body boring..?" Origami asked with a troubled face, touching her chest.

"N-no... I think you're really cute." Lucas assured her, and wrapped his hands around Origami's waist and upper back.

Then..Lucas opened his mouth and gently licked Origami's breast.

"...!" Origami flinched and put her hand over her mouth. If she didn't do that, an erotic sound would have came out.

"A-are you okay?"

"Not.... a problem." Origami said, and Lucas slowly continued. He licked and sucked on Origami's boobs and squeezed them as if they were he were a new born child, and Origami his mother.

"....Ngh!" Origami's body flinched every time Lucas licked her nipples.

"U-uaaa...!" She couldn't hold it in, and let out a lewd sound.

"S-sorry."

"I'm...just a little sensitive." Origami said, trying to get her composure back.

"Now---it's my turn to lick you." Origami said, and started unpinning Lucas' sleep top.

"Huh? You're not gonna lick my chest are you..!?" Lucas' shoulders twitched.

"I stripped down for you. It is only fair for you to strip too." Origami explained, and pulled his shirt off Lucas.

"....!" She froze for a moment when she saw Lucas' exposed body. But that was only natural. Lucas' body had well defined muscle, which girls in particular like.

"..." Origami nodded to herself, and proceeded to strip Lucas. Origami placed her hands on the top of his pants.

"Can I?"

".... We've already gone this far. We can't go back can we?" When Lucas said that, Origami pulled down, and immediately, something touched Origami's face. That something was---

"Did you get that excited?"

"Y-yeah... I couldn't help it when i spend a night with a cute girl like you, right?"

A penis. A man's genital. It's said to have a mind on his own, and without Lucas knowing, it had already stretched out to it's maximum extent.

And Origami was also taken by suprise by the size of it.

"...What? Is something wrong?" Lucas asked, scratching his red cheek.

"No. I was just wondering if this is your first time. You seem very used to having sex."

"..." Right. This wasn't Lucas' first time. He had spend a night with Kaguya and Yuzuru before. Which means he wasn't a virgin anymore.

"It's not my first time...sorry." Lucas apologized, but Origami shook her head.

"No worries. I expected this much." Origami said, and Lucas kind of felt relieved for some reason.

"I'll continue now." When Origami said that, she gently grabbed Lucas' thing and opened her mouth.

"...!" A slimy sensation wrapped Lucas' dick. Origami had taken in his dick into her mouth completely.

Her saliva around it, her tongue which gently licked everything so perfectly.

"O-Origami...!" Lucas' body flinched. The feeling was too good. It felt way too good for Lucas to handle.

"It's not good...! I'm---" Lucas cried, and he reflexively pushed his dick deep into Origami's mouth.

"...Bfuuu....!" He let everything go inside Origami's throat.

Maybe it was a little too much--- some of it escaped from Origami's mouth and splashed onto the bed.

"....mm.." Origami however, didn't stop licking. She pulled her mouth away, and his dick was as clean as ever.

"I won't waste a drop of it." Origami said, licking her lips like a Vampire who had just sucked his blood.

"...?" Origami glanced down and noticed something. Lucas was soft now.

"Ah--- sorry. I don't really have that much stamina for sex..."

"Not a problem." Origami quickly turned around and took out something from a bag that was lying on the floor next to his bed. It wasn't Lucas' bag, that's for sure.

Origami took out a small bottle with a cute heart logo on it.

"Drink this." She said, holding it out for him to take.

"What is that bottle?" Lucas asked, and grabbed the bottle to take a closer look at it. There was no bar code on it, and no description. It was a suspicious fluid, and it had no smell to it.

"It'll make you more energetic. I bought these just in case." Origami explained.

"Alright..." Lucas opened the bottle and drank the contents.

"...!" Instantly, he felt his body temperature rise up, and his heart started beating faster and harder. Just what was in that bottle? Deadly amounts of caffeine? Or maybe it was a drug?
He couldn't grasp what it was, but he definitely knew one thing.

It sure made him energetic.

"With this, we can continue." Origami said, pulling down her bottom pajama piece. A split, with two soft, pink lips that were dripping wet.

Origami's...Vagina.

"I'll give you... My first time♡" Origami used her two fingers to widen her pussy, and her other hand to aim the tip of Lucas' dick at Origami's hole.

"...Ngh!" Origami groaned, and her hips slid all the way down to Lucas'.

"Aaaaa~!" Origami let out a lewd moan when Lucas reached deep into her womb.

"Are you okay!? Does it hurt?!" Lucas worriedly asked. After all, his size might be too much for her first time.

"No....it feels good.." Origami reassured him, and started moving up and down.

"Ah....ah!" Origami continued to let out a moan each time Lucas' dick hit the deepest point in her pussy.

"Origami...it feels amazing." Lucas said. The feel, the inside of Origami's pussy felt so soft, yet at the same time so rough and detailed.

"Mm..." Origami then pressed her lips against Lucas'. Was it to get Lucas more excited? Or maybe to reduce the amount of moaning she did?

The answer didn't really matter to Lucas.

"Haah....haaah....." Origami let go and breathed heavily. She must be exhausted from all the moving, especially after limiting her breath by kissing.

"Origami. I---!"

"Aah. Me...too...!" Origami began to move even faster. Lucas couldn't help himself anymore. He placed his hands around Origami's waist and pressed her down.

"....Aaaa!!~" Lucas let it all go inside Origami's deepest spots, and Origami's body fell on Lucas.

"Haah....haah...." Origami slowly put strength into her numb feet and lifted her hip from Lucas.

"There's....so much~" Origami said, and put her finger inside her own hole. The finger came out covered in semen, and there's some of it leaking out of Origami's pussy.

"Mm..." She put her finger inside her mouth, and licked it completely clean.

"You're still hard."

"Well, you did say that drink will make me more energetic..."

"No other choice then." Origami lied down on her back, and spread her legs wide open.

"Let's continue." She said, widening her hole with her hands.

Lucas placed his dick onto her pussy and---

"...uu!!" All in one go, went even deeper than before.

"Nnngh...! You're too...rough!" Origami said when Lucas moved his hips faster.

But--- Lucas didn't slow down.

Slapping noises filled the room. Every time Lucas thrusted his dick into her womb, ripples went through Origami's entire body, and she let out even more lewd moans.

"Uuaaann~" One more time, Origami was filled to the brim.

And that was only the beginning of what was to come.

Origami was not done, and so wasn't Lucas. They continued without rest until they both forgot about everything else.

Origami dressed up in costumes that looked way too lewd, like a nurse with extremely short skirts; or that dog outfit with the swimsuit Lucas had seen in their date.

At the end, they did it so many times, Lucas lost count. The amount of drugs he consumed to keep going, and to keep satisfying Origami seemed deathly.

Yet, he still continued. What was the reason for it? He couldn't answer himself. His mind has already gone blank a long time ago.

"I...love you. Lucas." Origami manages to say, spreading out her arms to press Lucas closer to her.

"Aah. I love you too..."

Lucas' hip didn't stop moving. He kept thrusting it in without stop, even if he felt like he can't any longer.

"Origami, I'm coming..."

"Me.. too."

Then at the same time, they both hit their limit.

"Aaaa~" Origami let out a loud, sexy moan again, when Lucas let it out inside of her.

"Haah...haah..." Lucas breathed heavily. His body felt completely numb, and he fell on his side, right next to Origami.

The room was a mess, and the bed has an awful stench of semen and sweat.

"Sorry. Origami. I can't keep going any longer."

"Don't apologize. I had a lot of fun tonight." Origami told him, and kissed his lips one more time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48.7K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
671K 33.3K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
604K 36.8K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...