๐’๐‡๐„๐‹๐๐˜ ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐‚๐„๐’๐’

By schoop4xhoy

๐‚๐‡๐„๐‹๐’๐„๐€ ๐๐Ž๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐’๐‡๐„๐‹๐๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐‡๐„๐‹๐๐˜ ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐‚๐„๐’๐’ More

๐’๐‡๐„๐‹๐๐˜ ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐‚๐„๐’๐’
000: Princess
001: Freddie
002: Birthday
003: Girls
004: Wonderful
005: Bang
006: Danny
007: Shelby?
008: The King
009: Baby
010: Safe
011: Billy Kimber
012: Like Father Like daughter
013: The races
014: Broken
015: Choose
016: Wedding
017: Thomas
018: Lies
019: "Mom"
Act 2
001: Language
002: London
003: For Nanny Pol
004: Micheal Gray
006: Polly's son
007: Horse auction
008: Respect
009: Ada
010: Tommy Shelby's kid
011: Alfie Solomons
012: Hand grenade
013: Derby day
ACT 3
001: The Wedding
002: Buisness
003: 'I Love you'
004: Shelby Foundation Dinner
005: Blame
006: Stag
007: I miss you
008: Alfie Solomon's,
009: Grace Shelby Institute
010: Betrayal
011: Realisation
ACT 4
001: The Blackhand
002: Burning Wagon
003: Pushed away
004: Luca Changretta
005: Revenge
006: Men
007: Three Shillings
008: Fight Night
009: Arthur
ACT 5
001: Stock Market
002: Me and you
003: Bomb
004: Black cat
005: Bonnie
006: Oswald Mosley
007: John Danny Shelby
008: Annie
009: Chang
010: Opium
011: Ballerina's
012: Speech
013: Circles
014: Micheal
015: The signs
016: My daughter
017: The Loss
The wedding
ACT 6
001: Micheal
002: Ruby
003: My Children
004: Old self
005: Meeting
006: The goodbye
007: Back to old ways
008: No tears
009: Duke Shelby
010: A fathers burden
011: Mickey
012 : The Final Act

005: Isaiah?

1.6K 50 2
By schoop4xhoy

Finn, Isaiah and Chelsea sat in Tommy's office in a row, their heads buried and looking at the floor as Tommy Shelby walked in, shutting the door behind him.

"What happened?" He asked, leaning against the wall.

"It was a fair fight." Chelsea said, trying to defend her Uncle, "Arthur just caught him with a good one."

"I saw the body." Tommy said, walking towards Chelsea and pointing his finger at her face, "I saw the body, don't fucking lie to me! What fucking happened?"

"I'm not family." Isaiah spoke, "I'm saying nothing."

"Arthur," Finn began as Chelsea folded her arms and leaned back in a strop, "he's blown a few times lately. Six, seven. It's like he's not there in the head. He can't even hear 'stop' or even his own name. And then he cries."

"Right listen to me," said Tommy, "That's two different stories. Your brother and your Uncle killed a boy. There were witnesses and there will be questions, get your story straight. Now, fuck off."

Isaiah looked at Chelsea and stood up, walking over to the door and holding it open for her.

Tommy saw this and squinted his eyes, "Not you, Princess. You stay."

"I'll see you both later." Chelsea sighed, Finn gave her a quick hug and Isaiah patted her on the back.

"Whats that all about then?" Tommy asked as Chelsea sat in her father's office chair, "eh?"

"Whats what all about?" Chelsea replied, kicking her feet up on her father's desk.

Tommy pushed her feet off and sat on the desk himself, leaning closely to his daughter's face, "With Isaiah?"

"He's my cousins friend-"

"Your Uncles friend."

"Please, dad, don't pull that card." Chelsea sighed, "I barely even know the boy! He's way too old for me anyways."

"Good." Tommy nodded, "Now, no associating with boys until you're over 30. Got it?"

"Dad-"

"Got it?"

"Got it."

"Now, the Garrison is re-opening tonight as I'm sure you're aware off. I want you to come, spend some time with the family and the lads down there, they all miss you. They can't remember the last time they saw you happy."

"Whats that supposed to mean?" Chelsea asked in defense.

"It means I want you to be happy again. I can't remember the last time I saw that grin on your face, the last time I saw you dance. You need to be a normal teenager."

"Fine."

Chelsea left the office laughing to herself, she couldn't believe that her father actually thought that something was going on with her and Isaiah. He's 18 and she's 14, surely nothing could happened.

As Chelsea went to go upstairs to her room, she saw Isaiah gathering his coat and going to open the door. He stopped in his tracks and turned around and stared at Chelsea.

Chelsea stared back at him, admiring him as he was her.

Chelsea giggled and walked up the stairs, finally hearing the front door shut when she reached the top step.

She felt something bubbling in her stomach, almost like butterflies were flying around inside her. She couldn't understand what it meant.

This feeling took a while to get rid off but it came back when Finn and Isaiah turned up at Chelsea's door, telling her that the Garrison was about to re open.

She instructed them to wait downstairs for her whilst she got ready, and for the first time in a while she took time on herself to make herself 'beautiful'

When she was ready, Finn punched Isaiah in the stomach for staring at her too long. Chelsea laughed awkwardly and couldn't stop blushing as the three walked down the street.

"Where's Arthur?" Chelsea asked, to try and make the walk seem less awkward.

"In his house I'm guessing, let's go get him." Finn said.

Isaiah continued walking up to the Garrison whilst Finn and Chelsea walked into Arthur's house.

Arthur sat in front of the fire, a glass of whiskey in his hands.

"Arthur." Finn spoke.

Arthur swallowed down his drink, without taking his eyes off the fire, "Go away."

"Whats wrong, Uncle?" Chelsea spoke softly, entering the room after Finn, "Why aren't you ready?"

"For what?" Arthur questioned.

"The Garrison." Finn took a step forward, forcing Arthur to look at him, "The reopening of your pub. It's tonight."

"Tommy don't want me there." Arthur whispered.

Finn looked at Chelsea, he knew that Tommy hadn't spoke a word about Arthur coming tonight and he wasn't good at lying.

"My dad told me to get you, Arthur." Chelsea said, walking beside Finn and kneeling down in front of Arthur, "Says it's your name above that door so you've got to be there."

"No." Arthur shook his head, staring at his lap, "No, look at me. I am staying away. Get out."

Finn and Chelsea grabbed a chair each and sat beside Arthur.

"Sometimes," said Finn, "when we boys are feeling blue, this is what we do. It's called Tokyo."

Chelsea watched as Finn reached into his pocket and pulled out a small blue flask, before emptying it onto the table, white powder spilling onto a tray.

"Finn." Chelsea spoke, "Don't you dare."

He took the blade out of his cap and began to swipe the powder into lines, "Its good stuff Arthur, it'll help you."

Arthur listened to Finn, bending down over the tray and sniffing the powder violently into his nose.

"Why would you do that?" Chelsea asked as she and Finn watched Arthur shouting as he walked down the path.

"It helps him, Chelsea. He'll be fine."

"It won't make him better forever."

They managed to get into the Garrison a while after Arthur who had never been able to walk faster in his life.

"There you are, Princess." Tommy smiled, walking up to his daughter as she walked through the door, "You look beautiful."

"Thank you, dad." Chelsea smiled, hugging him quickly, "Where's John?"

"Over on that table." Tommy said, pointing over to a table where John sat accompanied by some of the Peaky boys, "Whatever you did with Arthur, it worked."

"Blame Finn." Chelsea said, looking over at Finn in disgust before walking over to her Uncle.

"Ahh, there's the Princess." John smiled, pulling a chair out for Chelsea and once she sat down, putting his arm around her, "Let's get you a drink!"

"I can't drink, John." Chelsea laughed, seeing that her Uncle was definitely drunk.

"Oh that's bollocks!" He exclaimed, "Let's get you some drinks!"

When John said 'drinks', Chelsea thought he only meant one or two. But it turns out, John meant a lot more.

And Chelsea drank every single one of them. She didn't realise how much fun it was to be drunk, it took every dark thought from her head, she couldn't hear the man's voice from the Lee family, she couldn't hear her fathers shouts when he was seconds away from dying, she didn't see Grace leaving her and her father and she didn't think about her betraying them.

All she could think about was the music. And slowly she got up to her feet and began to dance around the pub.

Then, she felt like she was being lifted into the air when she saw Ada walk through the doors with Karl in her hands.

"Ada!" Chelsea exclaimed.

She ran forward and flung herself into Ada's arms, hugging her tightly.

Ada laughed and pushed Chelsea away, looking at her suspiciously, "H-have you been drinking?"

"Gosh, Ada!" Chelsea shouted, shaking her head, "Never!"

She then stumbled into the wall beside her and relied on Ada to catch her.

"Hello, Ada." Tommy said, walking to Ada and handing him a drink, "How are you?"

"I'm-christ Chelsea-I'm fine."

Esme hurried along and took Karl from Ada's hand, allowing her to now fully support Chelsea up.

"Chelsea?" Tommy said, putting his drink down on the bar and placing his hand on her back, he couldn't see her face as it was currently buried in Ada's neck, "What's wrong, Princess?"

"Oh, she's fine." Ada said, trying to cover up for Chelsea, she knew Tommy would go mad at the poor girl if he found out she was drunk.

Tommy stared at Ada before pulling Chelsea's shoulder, forcing her to look at him.

"Hi, daddy!" Chelsea smiled, her eyes closed shut to try and block out the dizziness.

"Chelsea, don't tell me you're drunk!"

"What?" Chelsea scoffed, "Never!"

Once again, she fell directly into Tommys chest, his hands quickly grabbed her before she fell over, "Chelsea Polly Shelby!"

"Oops." Chelsea whispered, she turned to look at Ada, "Full name, that's never good news."

"Chelsea, who's been giving you drinks?" Tommy asked, gripping Chelsea's face, staring into her eyes.

"I'm not a snitch, father!"

"Go on, I don't want to look at you." Tommy said, tossing Chelsea aside, "I've never been this disappointed in you, Chelsea."

Chelsea stumbled into a table and for a few moments the whole pub watched in silence, "It won't be the last." Chelsea whispered before she stumbled away.

The music got louder as the band played and Chelsea found herself dancing with an older man, laughing as he pulled her closer to his chest.

"You're a beautiful girl." The man spoke, grinning , "I like my women like you. Young, untouched, innocent."

"Thats enough." A voice said, spinning the man around and away from Chelsea.

"Who are you?" The man said.

"Isaiah, now leave it before I get her family. You know, Arthur Shelby, John Shelby. . .Thomas Shelby."

The man ran away in a blink of an eye.

"For god sake, Isaiah!" Chelsea shouted, "I liked him!"

"He's old enough to be your Grandad, Chelsea." Isaiah sighed, "God, you're drunk."

Chelsea closed her mouth, one hand covering her stomach, her cheeks puffed up as she shook her head. Her face went as white as a sheet.

Isaiah knew what that meant, he grabbed her hand, led her through the back door and up the stairs where there were a few rooms and a toilet. He pushed the door open and she fell infront of the toilet before throwing up.

He squished his face in disgust but gathered her hair in one hand, making sure she didn't get anything in her hair and rubbed her back.

It was five minutes before she finally stopped throwing up.

And then she began to cry.

"Hey, it's alright." Isaiah whispered, pulling her into a hug and she lay on his chest, "It happens to the best of us."

"I'm sorry." Chelsea sobbed, "This is so embarrassing. And now I've felt out with my dad and he hates me, my Aunty's embarrassed of me and now-"

"Stop it, Chelsea." Isaiah said, "You're okay. And trust me, your dad does not hate you."

"Can you take me to bed?"

"Of course." Isaiah nodded, he stood up and dragged Chelsea up with him.

As he went to go down the stairs, Chelsea stumbled backwards into the wall, "No, these bedrooms." she pointed into the pub bedrooms, "I can't go past-past my dad. He'll kill me."

Reluctantly, Isaiah agreed and walked her into the pub bedroom. It wasn't the nicest bedroom but Chelsea collapsed onto the bed.

"I want company." Chelsea said, watching as Isaiah stared at her, lying on the bed.

"Sure, I'll go get Finn-"

Isaiah turned around but before he could go, Chelsea grabbed his hand and pulled him down to her, "No, not that kind of company."

"Chelsea what are you-" Isaiah laughed awkwardly, their noses almost touching.

"I see the way you look at me." whispered Chelsea, holding desperately onto his tie, "I know what it means."

"But, Chelsea, if your dad sees us like this he'll kill me."

"Well then," Chelsea said, "better make your last few moments of life worth it then."

Before Chelsea could say another word, Isaiah had climbed on top of her, kissing her neck and chest, not stopping to take air.

Downstairs, the pub was starting to quiet down and the night progressed, leaving drunken men stumbling out of the pub.

Tommy made his way back home, opening the door and taking off his coat. He hung his cap up beside it and made his way into the sitting room, expecting to see Chelsea asleep but she wasn't there. He went upstairs to her room, she wasn't there either.

Instantly he began to panic, he ran to his family's houses but they hadn't seen her either, he told them not to worry and that she was probably with Finn somewhere.

He was lying. He knew she wasn't with Finn because he had just seen Finn entering Polly's house.

Having no options left, he ran to the Garrison and saw Arthur asleep on one of the booths, a bottle of whiskey in his hand as he leant against the window.

Tommy checked all the rooms downstairs but she again wasn't there. It was only then when he heard a bang come from above him.

Wasting no time he ran up the stairs of the Garrison and burst into one of the bedrooms.

He saw Isaiah lying on top of Chelsea, both of them giggling under the bed sheets.

"SHIT!" Chelsea screamed when she saw her father at the door way.

Tommy reached into his blazer and pulled out a gun, aiming it at Isaiah's head.

"Dad, please." Chelsea whispered.

Isaiah scrambled to find his clothes and chucked them on before he ran past Tommy and down the stairs.

"If you aren't back home in twenty minutes, I'll find him and shoot him."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 64 17
"สแดแดœ แด…แดษด'แด› สŸษชแด‹แด‡ สŸแดแดแด‹ สแดแดœ'แด… ส™แด‡ แด€ ส€แดแด„แด‹แด‡๊œฐแด‡สŸสŸแด‡ส€." "๊œฑแด€ส แด›สœแด€ษดแด‹ สแดแดœ แด›แด ษขส€แด‡แด€แด› ษขส€แด‡แด€แด› ษขแด€ษดแด…แด˜แด€แด˜แด˜ส, สœแด‡ แด„แดœแด› แด›สœแด‡ ส™สŸแดแดแด…สŸษชษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด„สœแด€ษดษขแด‡แด… แด›สœแด‡ แด„แดสŸแดส€ แดœแด˜ แด€ สŸษชแด›แด›สŸ...
617 2 31
๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ„ด ๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ…‚ ๐—ฉ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐Ÿฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜†
41.3K 1.5K 29
๐‘จ๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’•๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’” ๐‘จ๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’•๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’” ๐‘ฐ'๐’—๐’† ๐’”๐’‰๐’†๐’…, ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†
38.8K 1.9K 27
โ ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ. โž (๐๐ซ๐ž-๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ) (๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ - ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–) (๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ ๐จ๐œ ๐ฑ ๏ฟฝ...