OUR ROYAL ALLIANCE (his Deal)

By authordiaa

๐™ฑ๐™พ๐™พ๐™บ ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š‚ ๐š‚๐™ด๐š๐™ธ๐™ด๐š‚ [ ๐™ณ๐™ฐ๐š๐™บ ๐š๐™พ๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด] OUR ROYAL ALLIANCE (#BOOK 1) INDIAN ROMAN... More

โ€ขIntroductionโ€ข
CHAPTER-1
CHAPTER-2
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER -7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER-9
CHAPTER-10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER-12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER-18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER-20
CHAPTER-21
CHAPTER-22
CHAPTER-23
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER-24
CHAPTER-25
CHAPTER-26
CHAPTER-27
CHAPTER-28
CHAPTER-29
CHAPTER-30
CHAPTER-31
CHAPTER-32
CHAPTER-33

CHAPTER-15

1.1K 62 15
By authordiaa

1700+ WORDS

"NAZAR NE NAZAR KO NAZAR BHAR KE DEKHA...NAZAR KO NAZAR KI NAZAR LAG GAYI..!!!💗

EKANSH RAGHUVANSHI

"Chirag tu yahi beh, hum garh hoke atte hai" he nodded.

I fished my phone out of my shervani's pocket and Dailed dad's number, he picked up the call at once.

*call started*

DAD: hello! ekansh

ME: yes dad

DAD: beta what is going on?you all didn't came back all night your mom is worried about you, even drishya came to us at night to know why you aren't back?

ME: Dad calm down, let me explain. last night we got call from the company they informed me that our company have been attacked and when we went there I found out our blueprints are missing. and few men again came with guns, Mr ahuja got shot and we brought him at hospital.

DAD: how is he now? is he alright?(Fear was evident in his voice)

ME: he's out of danger now nothing to worry, he'll get discharge tomorrow. I heard a sigh of relief from other side.

DAD: Okay you all come home you have to do your marriage rituals as well. I and your shivaang will come there.

ME: okay dad

*Call ended*

🤍

 AUTHOR 

The lady opened her eyes as sunlight disturbed her sleep she find herself struggling with her heavy wedding lehngha while sitting up and then it clicked her that she did changed last night and fell asleep while waiting for her husband. 

she sit up on the couch and rubbed her eyes and let out a yawn, she diverted her gaze toward the bed and find it as it was last night which mean he didn't came back yet or may be he did but not in his room.

Taking her phone from the side table she look at the time and it was 6:45am she sighed and put her phone side before getting up and went inside the bathroom and did her business.

When she came back she saw Aisha and avni maa she went to her and bend down to touch her feet but she didn't let her "beta aapke jagha humare baho mein hai" and hugged her. "jitte Haro beta ji, woh tum bathroom mein thi toh knock nahi kiya" "maa aapko knock karne ki jarurat bhi nahi hai" avni smiled.

"good morning bhabhi" Aisha hugged her. "good morning aishu"

"beta ajj yeh pehnna, aur ajj teri pehli rasooi hai, jaldi se tayar hoke niche aaja, mein Merah ko bhi kapde de ke atti hu" Drishya nodded.

"maa voh nahi aye?"Drishya let out cringing over the way she addressed him. Avni mentally smiled see concern in her daughter-in-law's eyes.

"shubham ji ne Khalid ki vos aa raha hai, koi bahut jarori kaam tha" Drishya nodded and they both left.

She went to the vanity and dried her wet hair and then applied vermillion in her hair partition and did her makeup.

(Drishya's look)

she was all ready and walked out of the room and went down stairs. As she reached downstair she met Ekansh's grandparents she took their blessing and went to the kitchen. 

Meyrah was helping Merah with her first rasoi when they both find drishya coming "hayyy madam Marne ka irada hai kya aapka?" meyrah exclaimed.

"astakfirullha, agar aap mar gye toh mein kya karugi" Drishya replied with same tone.

"Merah aapka kya irada hai wasse" drishya asked Merah as she flipped her hair.

"mera koi irada nahi hai aap ange aye aur micha bannae miene halwa banaya hai" she looks annoyed.

"are you on periods by the way?" Drishya asked her, Merah nodded.

Drishya walked to the refrigerator and looked for something, she found a dark chocolate pack with which she walked to Merah."baby, go and rest, have this" "nah I'm fine I'll go later on"

Avni, bhavana and sanjana walked in the kitchen"drishya beta aap khir banalo baki chije worker Bana lege" Drishya nodded at her mother-in-law's words and started her work where else other two daughter-in-law's guided the worker in preparation of breakfast.

Aisha came running in the kitchen, she stopped her breath was heavy"maa-badimaa bhai agye". All mother in law's went out in the living room to meet their son's. Aisha went to Drishya "bhabhi Ekansh bhai is calling in the room" Drishya stopped stirring the khir, her head snapped in Aisha's direction, she looked at her like she's an alien or something.

"oohhhh"Merah and meyrah sang, drishya's cheek turned red she placed her hands on both of her cheeks to cool down the heat.

Her heartbeat was increasing with each step toward her room, she was wondering why is he calling her. Drishya he's your husband not a monster he won't eat you. she thought.

she was about to open the door but stopped, she knocked on the door, didn't got any reply she knocked again. she opened the room when she heard a "come in" from the other side of the room.

she find ekansh was buttoning up the shirt's cuff he looked at her and his breath hitched his heart raced against his chest, he looked her kuda that were enhancing her wrist and then her hair line in which her vermillion was shining out, he saw her as she blinked her doe eyes , she licked her dry lips. fuck why did she do that. he thought.

"aapne bulaya tha" ekansh remembered his talk with his other PA and his eyes turned red in anger. she took long stripes toward drishya and held her shoulder tightly that she fliched because of the sudden force.

"you must be no different from your family, your blood" he gritted his teeth, drishya looked at him with  frowned eyebrows.

"yeh aap kya keh rahe hai" 

"don't play these game with we, I should have known why you said yes to this marriage, you, your family all are Hungary for money" he jerked his hands away and walked in the closet.

A lone tear fell from her eyes, she wiped her tear and a disheartening smile came to her face, she wiped the other tear fell from her eye "so this is where this alliance going to take me" she sadly smiled.

🤍

AT THE DINING

"Drishya beta khir toh bahut chi banai hai" shubham her father-in-law appreciated her.

"haa bhabhi bahut tasty bani hai" she smiled at avyaan.

"yase halwa bhi bura nahi bana" avyaan said teasing his wife, Merah.

"beta ji aapko pagphere ke liye apne garh jana hai, ekansh aapko garh lajaye ga aur pick bhi kar lega" Drishya nodded. her bestfriends noticed her change in mood since she came out od her room, but they let it be.

Breakfast was done avni called Merah and meyrah to give her first rasoi gifts to them.

"beta ji ye mujhe mummy ji ne diye the ab time aa aya hai ki mein tumhe de du"

(Merah's gift)

(Drishya's gift)

🤍

                         DRISHYA RAGHUVANSHI

Why did I even agreed with avni maa for him dropping me home. just look at this human being who is driving right now how he can look like a greek god when in reality he is a heartless fellow.

After some one and half  hour we reached my house, god which is full of monsters. he dropped me and I didn't ask him to come inside not after how he behaved with me.

I went inside and saw avdika bhabhi cleaning the table, I tip toped to her silently and "wohhh" scared her. she fliched and turned her hand went over her heart "god, drishu you scared me" I held my ears and pouted, she hugged me.

"where is mummy and papa?" I looked around to find them.

"they went market to buy a gift for you" she smiled.

"seriously? omg, bhabhi prepare something for me to eat I'm damn Hungary" I didn't at much at the breakfast I was in a bad mood.

"I get to something"

"where is sanvi"

"school, forgot?" 

"yeah I almost forgot" saying of school, my college is doing to start in one week.

🤍

It was 9pm in evening and I literary had a great day mummy-papa brought me a new signed book, omg I'm so happy. 

we just had dinner and dad went with dada ji in office I,bhabhi and mummy were talking on random topics, sanvi is playing on my lap. Dadi came and sat on the sofa "you were studying fashion designing and didn't care to inform me?" "I informed my parents"I tell her. she walked to me "stand up" I did. *bomb* I felt a strong hand on my right cheek, and she slapped me once again.

"never ever talk to me like that young lady" she walked away.

papa came out "why so much of silence?" "nothing much" I smiled at him.

we heard car halting sound, with no time a figured out it was him, after few mins he walked in still in the suit, he was in the morning.

he walked to papa and touched his feet and then mummy's feet. "lets go" I said and started walking out and silently settled in the passenger seat. 

we reached the Raghuvanshi mansion at 11pm and we directly went to our room, I went to the bathroom and changed into one of my over-size t-shirt and lower.

I took the book that papa gifted me today and picked the pillow from the bed and walked to the couch. 

thank god he dont know what's in this book, otherwise....

🤍

(play this song for better experience👆)

EKANSH RAGHUVANSHI

she was engaged in the book when I came out of the bathroom , my eyes fell on her right cheek it was red, like a slap mark. whole the fuck touched her. 

That view of her made me saw red. I walked to her and stopped infornt of her, she turned her head and looked a me. "what happened to your cheek?" she touched her cheek.

"non-of your concern" 

"every thing related to you is my concern, biwi and you forgot you are a deal of mine, I'm a bit possessive about my deals" she glared at me.

"tell me what happened?" 

"I said none.of.your.concern" I closed my eyes. this girl is testing my patience.

"drishya I'm asking you one last time, what happened to your cheek, did someone hurt you?"

she stood up "nahi toh kya, huh, mark ge mujhe Marlo tum bhi Marlo, when my own grandparents treat me like trash what do I even eccept from my so-called-husband." is she crying. she is looking down.

"hay, why are you cry" 

"why do you even care hu?" she yelled.

"acha I'm sorry, now stop crying, okay" she was breathing heavily.

I rubbed her back to stop her hiccups, all of sound she hugged me....

🤍

VOTE.COMMENT

NO UPDATE TILL 18 DEC I HAVE MY EXAMS.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 8.7K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
1.4M 54.9K 37
.... am I that bad to be loved, wanted. I am an unwanted daughter, now i will be an unwanted wife. God what's your problem. Why am i so unwanted in t...
564K 37.4K 59
abhimaan singh rajput and vridha malhotra "abhimaan singh rajput ne na aaj tak kisi ke saamne sar jukhaya hae na hi kabhi jhukayega" (abhimaan singh...
395K 22.1K 76
BOOK 1 OF 'The WAR of Dynasties' SERIES โœจ Princess Chandralekha was born in a royal family and was promised to the wealthiest king, but little did sh...