The Monarch of Darkness ( OC...

By WritingLama

He had an evil grin on his face, "It's only just the beginning. We will meet again and this time you will be... More

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 - 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 - 𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒-𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒 - 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐎𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓 - 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝𝐲 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐉𝐨𝐛
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕 - 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐄-𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖 - 𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐞𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎 - 𝐃𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐮𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐 - 𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑 - 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞?
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒 - 𝐁𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓 - 𝐁𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔 - 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐩 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨𝐰
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕 - 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧?
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗 - 𝐌𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎 - 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏 - 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐 - 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 & 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑 - 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒 - 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 & 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓 - 𝐒𝐰𝐚𝐦𝐩
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒 - 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓 - 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐬
CURRENT UPDATE ON PROGRESS

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫

253 11 0
By WritingLama

══════════════════════════════════════════

Third Person's POV

══════════════════════════════════════════

It was another busy morning at the Hunters Association.

You Jin-cheul, an A-rank hunter and the chief inspector of the Korean Hunters Association's Sveillance was busy with the pile of paperwork that was on his desk. There were many things that needed to be looked over and settled while there were other more papers that kept coming in.

"Manager Yoo Jin-Cheul!" Heo Dae-Ho called out to him.

He looked over his shoulder to see his colleague, Heo Dae-Ho.

"What is it?"

Heo Dae-Ho handed Yoo Jin-Cheul the report and he read through the file.

"C-rank dungeon raid. 8 people were killed in action and the only survivor was an E-rank hunter known as Lee Jiah." Heo Dae-Ho briefly explains.

Unfortunate as it is, Yoo Jin-Cheul knew it is nothing strange for a hunter to die in a dungeon. What the Hunters Association would do is just investigate the matter as per usual. It was just a matter of keeping a proper record of everything that had happened. It would all go smooth... as long as nothing suspicious was noted.

The protocol in the case of a death during a Raid was simple. They would have to report the incident to the Association and undergo a brief investigation.

"Looks like she ran away. Isn't it a common occurrence?"

"That's the problem, she did not run away. The dungeon was cleared. Miss Lee explained that the leader was the last one standing, both him and the boss exchanged blows but it killed him." Yoo Jin-Cheul, handed the file back to Heo Dae-Ho.

"The boss <Eardwul, Master of Misery> shouldn't have been much of a threat to organized parties, so it's strange that 8 people died."

Yoo Jin-Cheul sighed, "Don't beat around the bush and tell me. If there wasn't a really strange part you wouldn't have consulted me and taken care of it yourself."

"That survivor is an orphan girl from Jeju Island. The one that was found inside the dungeon there..."

"Wait..are you talking about Lee Jiah?" He had heard about that incident where a young girl was found unconscious at the altar but it was ruled out as she got lost while running away.

Yoo Jin-Cheul had seen the young lady at the evaluation waiting room. She was hard not to notice, a very petite and slender female with jet black hair, bright icy blue eyes and skin fairer than normal. She reminds him of a little dark fairy.

Except for her black hair, her appearance resembles Choi Ha-ru, the adopted brother of Choi Jong-In and the newest reawaken, S-rank hunter. To him, she looked like the female version of him. While Ha-ru had a tall, muscular and mature appearance, Jiah had a petite, lithe and child-like appearance. And their names were odd, one was named Ha-ru means sunlight while the other was named Jiah means moonlight. He did wonder if the two of them were related seeing both of them were orphans.

He pushed the ridiculous idea from his mind. There is no point thinking about it, he thought to himself.

"There is nothing strange. She is an E-rank hunter and if you think she might have had anything to do with the hunters' death. I doubt she is capable of murder." Yoo Jin-Cheul waved him off.

Heo Dae-Ho. nodded and left but he still found it odd but since his superior said there is nothing wrong, he believed he should trust his judgment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 366 7
You were a normal girl. No awakening, no special abilities. Just normal, but the girlfriend of Sung Jin-Woo. With no memory, you woke up here as a ch...
157K 9.6K 56
On Han Seungeun's birthday, he received his previous' life memories and a mission; create a system for the protagonist, Sung Jinwoo. [Solo Leveling...
198K 9.9K 45
Silence, darkness, peace When I look at the night sky and close my eyes slowly, I can still remember clearly the feeling I had after my death and bef...
48.4K 1K 21
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Hello˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* °I decided to make one shots even tho I am not very good at making stories or one shots I will try my English sucks...