𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏 - 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐞

══════════════════════════════════════════

Lee Jiah

══════════════════════════════════════════

◾◾◾ Time-Skip ◾◾◾

𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐞, 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐞

The villages look peaceful. It reminds me of a medieval village from a fairytale book.

"Humans?"

Surprise to see humans walking around but there is something about them that is different from my world.

They are very beautiful and tall as princes and princesses.

Walking up to one of the female.

"Hi, can you tell me what this world is called?"

She looks at me like I have grown two heads but nevertheless she smiles at me kindly and warmly, "Eronia."

"Okay and what are you?"

She blinks at me in surprise and laughs, "What a silly question! You and I are called Hyuman."

"Hyuman?"

That sounds like humans but somehow still different from the way she says it.

"We are the creation of the Goddess of Life, Qruztia in her image. There are many other races but we Hyuman are the creation of her image!"

"Erm, can you give me directions to where I can sell my items?"

"But of course!"

She directed me to the marketplace.

As I make my way there, I feel disappointed that electronics and technology do not work in the dungeon. If it does, I would have taken a lot of photos of the beautiful scenery before me.

'I guess I can just document it down in a journal instead.'

I do practice drawing and I am confident in my art skills and with how I like taking notes and doing research. This might be a great opportunity and if I survive well it would be great since no one has ever documented their lives in the Red Gate. Every hunter is so focused on survival rather than actually learning something.

—————————————————————————————————————

◾◾◾ Time-Skip ◾◾◾

𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐞, 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞

IThere is so much to see in the marketplace.

There are shops that sell smaller magical creatures that they consider as pets. From what I understand is that they are bred to be domesticated. They do not have any special use in combat other than just ordinary pets.

Other than that there are different stores that sells and buy things such as essence stone, equipment, weapons and potions.

It kind of sucks that my gold that I have earned from the system does not work here.

What these people use is called Mesos and it is a completely different currency.

'Not sure how long I am going to be here, might as well adapt in order to survive.'

After selling my essence stones, I kept it in a pouch that the nice shopkeeper had given me.

Using the money that I have earned to buy a new journal, backpack, food rations, camping gear and a few more stuff from the general store. And some three new sets of clothes from the clothing store.

The fashion here is different from home. It is more medieval but yet it still felt strange and reminds me of the ones I have seen in those Isekai anime. Unconventional but comfortable.

I have ask the clothing owner what is the best way to travel and she told me that getting a mount would be a wise choice since it will help me travel faster if I am going long distance.

'A mount...'

This is going to be interesting.

—————————————————————————————————————

◾◾◾ Time-Skip ◾◾◾

𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐞, 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡

Arriving at the ranch, I am greeted by an elderly man. The owner of the place.

"Welcome, little miss. How can I help you?"

"I am told I can get a mount here?"

"Ah, you are traveling a long distance I presume?"

"Yeah, what do you recommend?"

He showed me different mounts he has.

There is an adept stag that is fast and strong for long distance travel, Horses that is lean and agile that can carry riders quickly across the continent but have little strength to bear heavy items, First lam that is skillful at leaping which makes it harder to catch, literally a moose that is great for gathers and couriers, and a Moabird that is a giant bird that is use for pulling carriages.

I mean I am just going to travel a long distance and not planning to do anything at the moment.

"How about a horse. How much would it be?"

"50 copper coins. They are easy to manage."

Well, horses would be a better choice at this point because it is cheaper than the rest of them.

"Why not."

I am not picky at this point so I just pick a horse that is available.

The farmer shows me how to saddle it.

The saddle looks like it is made out of very durable leather, there are staddle bags that came with it which would come in useful.

Deciding to name my horse Peanut since it is brown.

"I do suggest sticking to the roads."

Cocking my head at him, "Why?"

"You will encounter fewer wild magical beasts."

"Wild?"

"Untamable and they are hostile towards everyone. They are not creatures to be messed with," He warns me.

He does not need to tell me twice.

After the Forest Crawlers, I don't think my level is enough to deal with high level magical beasts.

"Noted but any other tips for new travelers?"

He thought for a moment, "Well, other than sticking to the road. There are cities, towns and villagers everywhere but sometimes it might take awhile to reach your next destination so it is best to stick to the road. Other than the wild ones, you need to watch out for bandits. Those bastards tend to lurk around the area and rob unsuspecting travelers."

'So it is literally a fantasy world right now.'

After settling the payment, it is time to head out.

Right now I do hope the journey to God knows where it will be peaceful. I do not need any unnecessary problems popping up here and there.

══════════════════════════════════════════

Extra Information of the Red Gate

1) The Red Gate is similar to that of the human world but the environment is harsher.

2) The Red Gate that Jiah has entered is somewhat similar to the human world but in an MMORPG kind of way and it is named Eronia

3) There are human looking creatures called Hyuman, similar to humans but they are tall and very attractive. They are the creation of the Goddess of Life, Qruztia in her image.

4) The people of the Red Gate use money and the currency is known as Mesos.

     a) Mesos breakdown:
         ⅰ) Copper
         ⅱ) Silver
         ⅲ) Gold

     b) Conversion rates:
         ⅰ) 100 Copper = 1 Silver
         ⅱ) 1 Silver = 1 Gold
         ⅲ) 10,000 Copper = 1 Gold

5) Just like the human world there is a similar economy such as inflation and deflation, and supply and demand.

6) Items which are monster drops etc can be sold to shopkeepers and other than general stores, specific shopkeepers that specialize in certain items can either buy the item for a higher or lower price after appraising the item.

7) Fashion in the Red Gate is completely different from the human world. It has a more medieval fantasy style that is shown in any MMORPG games or in Isekai genre anime.

8)There are some magic beasts that are raised to be used for domestic purposes like farming, pulling carts and even traveling.