𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗 - 𝐌𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲

══════════════════════════════════════════

Lee Jiah

══════════════════════════════════════════

◾◾◾ Time-Skip ◾◾◾

Spending my days in the Hunters Association archive that is open to the public. Sitting by myself in the most empty area of the archive, jotting down on my notebook doing my usual research about hunters, gates, magic beasts or anything regarding that matters.

Common knowledge is that hunters are humans who possess magical powers and use them to fight and kill magic beasts. They are ranked by an international S-E system to show how strong they are, with E being the weakest and S being the strongest, and can possess a wide range of abilities. There are also two general categories of hunters, combat and non-combat, and six different specific types of hunters: Fighters, Assassins, Tankers, Healers, Mages and Rangers.

Although, hunters and humans with powers are not always the same thing. You need a hunter license to become a hunter and participate in dungeon raids. There are plenty of humans with powers who chose not to become hunters and pursue normal civilian livelihoods instead.

Hunters start off with no abilities. It only develops the longer they spend their time in the dungeons. It is common for D-S ranks to develop abilities overtime but when it comes to E-ranks, there are many who are unable to develop any specialized skills to be placed under a specific class.

What class they become depends on their personality and developing their abilities is based on their situation during a fight.

Both in real life and during raids, we can all see a hunter's personality. Fighters are hunters who are more aggressive and strong-willed. Assassins are sneaky and sly hunters. Tankers have a strong protective instinct. A healer is a compassionate, nurturing, and very passive individual who prefers peace over violence to solve problems. Mages and rangers, on the other hand, are passive and aggressive. There is a difference between the two personalities. While mages tend to be antisocial and rather stick to a book, archers are much more social, but the only thing they have in common is that when it comes to confrontation, they are not very good at handling it.

At least the information I am gaining is useful.

—————————————————————————————————————

◾◾◾ Time-Skip ◾◾◾

Spending the whole day preparing a huge korean BBQ dinner for a new year feast while everyone is out. It is going to be the first time in a long time since my arrival to Seoul that I am celebrating with people.

Looking at the time, I still have time to wash up and chill before everyone comes home.

—————————————————————————————————————

◾◾◾ Time-Skip ◾◾◾

Checking out my status. I have 5 days worth of stat points.