𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓 - 𝐁𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡

══════════════════════════════════════════

Lee Jiah

══════════════════════════════════════════

The troll charges forward towards me.

Side stepping to avoid its blade that narrowly misses my body.

It swings its sword at me again and uses my scythe to block it.

The force of the blow stuns me.

'Fuck...his strength is strong.'

He swings his sword again for another hit.

Aware of its strength after that first blow. I deflected it and attacked back and managed to injure it.

Ring~

'Shit, he is tough

'Shit, he is tough.'

Going on the defense to try to figure out its weakness.

My fatigue is rising and my health is decreasing with every second I am stalling.

Fatigue 40...

Fatigue 61... 

Ring~

Fatigue 80

Fatigue 80...

'Shit!'

My muscles are like jelly now and I don't think I can go on much longer. Trying to think of a solution to get me out of this problem.

Blocking his attack again but my arms gave out.

The feeling of the sharp blade slicing down my chest hurts like hell.

Taking this opportunity, the troll plunges its sword into my chest before pulling it out.

I feel myself falling backwards with my blood spraying out from my open wounds. My body starts to feel heavy. The health points above me start to drop to zero rapidly. My vision blur and everything goes pitch black. 

—————————————————————————————————————

◾◾◾ Time-Skip ◾◾◾

I do not know how long I have been floating in this dark room but it feels peaceful where I could just lay here floating in the air forever.

Ring~