𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕 - 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐄-𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤

══════════════════════════════════════════

Lee Jiah

══════════════════════════════════════════

◾◾◾ Time-Skip ◾◾◾

𝐊𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Sitting and waiting patiently for my name to be called.

I am a little excited because it is my 16th birthday and it is the age where I am legal to become a hunter and this will be my first evaluation.

I can see there are a lot of people here who are here for the same reason as me. There are some who are excited and some who are nervous about their first evaluation.

—————————————————————————————————————

◾◾◾ Time-Skip ◾◾◾

The next person was called.

Looking at the number on the paper, 40 was printed on it and the person that walked in is number 24.

"Sigh...still a long way to go..."

One after another, people walked in and out of the evaluation room. I can see there are some who are happy with the evaluation and a handful who are not.

How the rank system works depends on the amount of mana the body emits and absorbs.

Hunter's rank determines everything about them. Their income, guild, reputations, etc. There are disparities between ranks that are difficult to overcome even with years of physical training. There can be a wide gap in power between ranks, and each rank overpowers those at a lower rank. When it comes to classes, the level of proficiency depends on their abilities, or their ability in their own rank.

To everyone, E-ranks are disposable and receive low pay. C-rank to B-rank are considered valuable who earn a reasonable amount of income and A-ranks well they earn much more but when it comes to S-rank they typically roll in money when they join a guild or create a guild.

The chances of an E-rank getting into a high-level guild are very low. And joining the lower guilds can be a risk since they recruit just about anyone they can get their hands on. They tend to raid dungeons tougher than they can handle. As a result, the risk of death was significantly higher.

When it comes to ranks.

The most common ranks are E, D and C-rank, uncommon ones are B-rank, rare ones are A-rank and the rarest of all is S-rank. So far there are only eight S-rank hunters in Korea. The youngest being Cha Hae-in, the Hunter's Guild vice guildmaster. Compared to D-rank and above, the chances of an E-rank getting into a good guild is very low.