𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒 - 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭

══════════════════════════════════════════

𝐋𝐞𝐞 𝐉𝐢𝐚𝐡

══════════════════════════════════════════

◾◾◾ Time-Skip ◾◾◾

𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐞, 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭

The town is a bustling place.

Much brighter than Amora village with their blue and orange roof tiles and large chimes, street lamps powered by mana crystals and the wide stone road and pavement.

"Now, time to find an Inn."

—————————————————————————————————————

◾◾◾ Time-Skip ◾◾◾

𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭, 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞

It is fancasting.

It is really similar to the human world.

Learning more and more just by staying here.

This world is dominated by hyumans but there are other races sharing the same world.

The humanoid races consisting of sapient species who are capable of interbreeding due to similar biologies but the hyumans calls them demi-humans due to seeming similar but having obvious differences likes horns, ears, height or eyes. They are the elves, dwarf, half-elves and a few others.

The demi-humans look like humans but have obvious skin colors or physical attributes like Goblins, Ogres or Trolls. But some have partly upright postures with animal-like features like Beastmen, Minotaurs or Lizardmen; sometimes referred to as "Bestials."

The heteromorphic races also known as inhuman or monster races, most of these races have features that appear only monstrous, and can only appear human from abilities and skills.

The wild magic beasts that are known as monsters which are somewhat similar to the animals in the human world. Untamable creatures that are fueled by their instinct to survive the wild.

The domesticated magic beasts that are bred to become pets, farm hands and many other purposes.

What I know about familiars is that they are special compared to the pets that are being sold in the market. No one knows how one ends up with a familiar. A familiar is somewhat magically paired with a specific person, like a bond forged between two souls. Familiars' abilities come in three categories which are defense, offense and support. Yuumi is a support class with healing abilities that can help me.