𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕 - 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧?

══════════════════════════════════════════

Lee Jiah

══════════════════════════════════════════

◾◾◾ Time-Skip ◾◾◾

𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐥, 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲

There is a large crowd gathering with camera's flashing outside the Hunter's Association. I guess there is a famous person getting their evaluation today. Curious to know what is going on.

Pushing through the crowd of reports.

"I heard Guildmaster Jong-Un's adopted brother is getting another evaluation today."

"I heard it is stronger than an A-rank Hunter!"

I am the kind that never bothers with reading up on the news about famous Hunters or even celebrities. It has never interested me at all.

A silver car entered and parked outside the building entrance.

The first two people to step out whose names that even those who do not bother with social media know them very well. Hunters Guild, Choi Jong-In, and vice guild master of the Hunters Guild, Cha Hae-In.

Now I can see why everyone was going all gaga for them. They were very attractive people and very famous.

Choi Jong-In, a lanky young man with red hair in a curtain hairstyle that is parted over the left side of his eye. He had a pair of glasses and was wearing a striped business suit that made him look professional and proper.

Cha Hae-In is a pretty young woman with gray eyes and blonde hair that was styled in a bob cut.

The third male alighting from the car who I guess is the guildmaster's adopted brother. His appearance surprises me.

He was around 177cm tall with a well-toned muscular body and sharp features. He has the same snow white hair, icy blue eyes and fair skin like me. He looks like the male, taller and mature version of me.

The reporters rush forward to try to get the first scoop of the new hot topic.

They were shouting questions for the man named Ha-ru and it hurts my poor ears at how noisy these people are.

Men in suits working for the Hunter's Association are blocking the reporters from stepping any further.

"Hunter ha-ru! How does it feel to qualify for a second evaluation?"

"Hunter Ha-ru, a picture with your girlfriend!"

"Of course," He wraps an arm around Vice-guildmaster Cha Hae-in and pulls her close to him, making her blush.

Guildmaster Jong-in rolls his eyes at Hunter Ha-ru and chuckles lightly at his adopted brother's fun loving nature.

Checking the time on my phone's screen. I should probably head back. 

—————————————————————————————————————

◾◾◾ Time-Skip ◾◾◾

Entering the house.

The smell of kimchi ramyeon makes my stomach grumble.

Jin-woo walks out of the kitchen, "How was your first dungeon run?"

"Hmm? Was...fun. The people were kind of nice."

"That's good! I'm glad that you had a good experience."

'Yeah, if you are into experiencing being a victim of attempted murder...'

Placing the bags on the table, "By the way, can I use these as payment for the rent?"

His jaw's drops at the sight of the loot I have. One bag is full of mana crystals and the other is full of essence stones.

"How did..." he checks both bags and looks at me in disbelief. "This is more than five months worth of rent!"

"The people are really nice. They split it equally. So will this do?"

"Yeah, it will do but you should keep some for yourself. You earned it."

I shook my head, "Nah, it is fine. You need it more than me since you have Jinah to take care of and your mother's hospital bills to pay. I have other means of income."

"Oh? What would that be?"

"That is a secret."

—————————————————————————————————————

◾◾◾ Time-Skip ◾◾◾

While waiting for Jinah to come home so we can have dinner together, I sit on my bed after a quick shower and stare at my status screen.

I have 10 stats points from my emergency quest

I have 10 stats points from my emergency quest. And after what happened today with the boss, I find that strength, agility and sense are more important while vitality would be second and intelligence would be the least of my concern right now despite the fact that my skills are mana base.

"For now, I do not plan on going for any dungeon raids...might as well focus on daily quests and the fight ring..."

Honestly, this is the reason why I cannot stand people. When you think they are the good guys, life proves you wrong. 

"Jiah! Dinner!" Hearing Jinah calling me

"Coming!"