Captain Swan Fly Away

By isaballerina89

Modern Setting of Captian Swan. Modern time. Emma Swan and Killian Jones meet in flight school. Emma grew up... More

Fly Away
New Job
Sonogram
Announcement
Her Name
Preparing For Baby Swan-Jones
Sonogram
Past Returns
Unexpected Procedure
Extended Family
Sisters
Baby Shower
Maternity Photoshoot
Finally A Family
Recovery
Home
Getting to Know Each Other
Family Is There When You Need Them
Miracle
Family Together
Allison & Emma's Birthday
Unexpected Passenger
Family Time
Baptism
Holiday Season
Swan-Jones Christmas
Family Support
Life Changing News
Family Time
Rough Day At Work
Aftermath
Hope's First Flight
One Step Closer
The Truth
Naples
Unexpected Last Day
Reunited
Home
Unexpected News
Crew Meet Up
Brave
Wedding Anniversary
Milestones
Beginning Adoption Process
Family of Four
First Day Family of 4
Adjusting Time
Family Road Trip
End of Getaway
Allison
Summer
Beach Day
Family All Together
Family Time
Divorce
Disney World
September
Special News
October
Sister Time
Swan's Birthday
Gender Swan-Jones
Out of Blue Visitor
Incident
Christmas
Snow
Special News
Sickness
Valentine's Day
After Surgery
Adoption Day
Surprise
Ian Is Home
Maternity Relief
Bonding Time
Turbulence
Ch.78 Disneyland
Reunited

Killian Jr

41 1 1
By isaballerina89

Emma was 37 weeks pregnant, she was having on and off braxton hicks contractions at work. It was her last day of work. She gripped the desk in so much pain, she was getting dizzy. She knows she was in early labor. Killian was flying an airplane back to New York. She called her Mom, "Mom."

David arrives, Mary-Margaret was with the little ones when she got the call."Emma?"

"I am having on and off contractions. I think I am in labor."

"Just stay calm. I am on my way." She ends her phone conversation. "David! Emma is in labor."

"At work?"

"Yes, she is having on and off contractions."

He hands her Emma's hospital bag. "I will call Allison to tell her you two are on your way. Tell my daughter I love her."

"I will." Mary Margaret rushes to her car and speeds off to the airport.

Rosie sees Emma in pain. "Emma!"

"I am in labor."

"Oh my gosh."

"Can you get my stuff out of my locker. My Mom is picking me up."

"Yes." She rushed to the back and retrieved Emma's bag and coat. She held Emma's hand."You are going to be okay. I will tell Killian once he lands."

"Thank you." She gets another contraction and groans. "This baby is coming." She breathes in and out.

Mary Margaret finds her daughter in so much pain. "Emma!"

"Mom!"

Mary Margaret holds her daughter's hand. "I am right here. My car is parked right outside." She leads her daughter to her car. Rosie helped Emma to the car. "How far are the contractions?"

" Every 10 minutes. My water did not break yet. So your car might get wet."

"That is okay." They enter the car.

"Good luck, Emma. I texted Killian."

"Thank you, Rosie." Mary Margaret drives to the hospital.

Allison sees her sister entering the emergency room. "Emma!"

"Allison!" They hug. "I am so happy to see you..." She groans. "This baby is coming."

She led her sister into a room. "Dad is home with the kids. I left Killian a voice mail and text so did Mom and Dad. He will come here right away."

"Mom, can you get me water?"

"I am on it." She leaves the room.

"How are you feeling? And your baby?"

Allison smiles. "This pregnancy is different, more morning sickness."

"Maybe a baby girl cousin for Hope?" The two sisters laugh.

Emma groans. "Before my baby comes, I get to meet my nephew."

Doctor Peirce examined Emma as Allison held her hand. "You are in labor. You are 4 centimeters dilated." She looked up at the nurse. "Bring her up to labor and delivery."

Allison held her sister's hand as she was being pushed upstairs. Mary Margaret finds her daughters in a hospital room. "Hi, Allison."

"Hi, Mom. I am free. I can be with you and Emma."

Emma's baby belly was exposed and a heart monitor was set on for the baby's heartbeat. Her water broke and began crying. "My water broke."

"That is a good sign that your baby is coming."

"I need Killian. He needs to be here."

"You are only 4 centimeters dilated. He will make it on time." She hugged her sister. "You have me and Mom here with you."

"Killian is not to miss his son being born. I know he will come here right away from the airport."

"You have me and Mom here with you. You are not alone." Emma groans in pain. Allison held her sister's hand. "You can do this."

Mary Margaret went to get ice chips and text her husband, Emma water broke. Our grandson is on his way."

"Yes! I am going to pick up Henry from school. I will tell him the news."

"Allison is with Emma. Killian is still flying."

"He will make it to the birth of his son."

"I know, he will."

David walks to his grandfather and his grandson. "Hope! Mommy is having the baby."

"Baby!"

"Yes, you are going to be a big sister." Hope jumps up and down in excitement.

Killian turns on his phone after he lands, his iPhone texts are blowing up from Emma, his in-laws and sister-in-law," Killian I am having contractions at my desk. Mom took me to the hospital, I am in labor. Our baby is on its way."

"Emma!" He text, "I am on my way, love."

"Emma is in labor. Her water broke in the emergency room. Taking her up to labor and delivery."

"Thomas, Ashley, I need to go. Emma is in labor."

"What?"

"Go! We got this."

"Killian, we will visit. Go!"

Killian runs to the parking lot. He breathes in and out. "I am going to be a Dad again." He speeds off to the hospital from the JFK airprot. He arrives to the emergencry room.

"Allison!"

"Hi, Killian."

"I got your texts and Emma's and your parents. She really is?"

"Yes, your son is on his way. Mom is upstairs with her." She walked with her brother in law

Killian sees Emma gripping the bed. "Emma."

She smiles big seeing her husband in his uniform. "Killian! You are here!"

He hugged his wife. "I am right here, Emma. I am not going anywhere else." He held his wife's hands. "I am staying here with you."

"Ian wanted to see his Daddy at the airport. I was having contractions at work."

He kissed his swan on the head. "Aye, I was worried you were delivering at the airport."

Mary Margaret went to the door standing next to her other daughter both were smiling.

"No, Mom picked me up. She and Allison have been taking good care of me."

"I brought your hospital bag." She left it next to Emma's hospital bed.

"Allison?"

"Yes?"

"Can you call Dad to check on Hope and Henry?"

"Emma, I can go..."
"Mom, please stay." She gets another contraction. Killian gripped his wife's hand.

Mary-Margaret held her daughter's hand. "I am right here. I am here for you whenever you need me."

"Little sis, I will call Dad to check up on the kids. If you want me..."

"I want you here too if Dad does not have his hands full with the three kids."

"I am going to be nearby." She went to the hallway to call her Dad.

Ten grueling hours, Emmawas in excruciating pain, Killian was holding her hand during contractions as her Mom was massaging her back and comforting her. She did not want an epidreal. "Killian, our son is our last baby."

Emma was finally at 10 centimeters and being prepped for the delivery room. Killian and Mary Margaret changed into scrubs. She was pushed to the delivery room with Killian at her side.

The doctor examined her, "Emma, on your next contraction, push." Emma felt a contraction and began pushing. "You can do, this love."

Emma was holding Killian hand as she was pushing. "You are almost there, love."

"I want to see him."

"You will soon, sweetheart."

"Killian, do you want to catch your son?"

Killian was surprised. "Yes!"

"I am right here, Emma. Killian is going to catch your baby."

Emma continued to push until the pain went away. Killian sees his son coming and catches him in a towel. He was crying. "April 12,2013, 6:00 pm." Emma was crying seeing her newborn son in her husband's arms. The baby had brown hair and was crying. "Hi, son." He carried his son to his wife. "He is here." He sets his son on his wife.

Emma felt love and began bawling. "Hi, Baby boy. I am your Mama." She kisses her son on the head who was looking up at her with his ocean-blue eyes. "Killian Jr. David Swan-Jones after his Daddy and his grandpa." Ian moves around. "Yes, you are with Mama, baby boy. You look a lot like your Daddy."

Killian was crying. "He is perfect." He rubs his son's back." He kissed his son on the head. "I am your Dada."

"We can call him Ian for short."

"Ian, I like that."

She faces her newborn son. "Ian, you are with Mommy. Daddy is right here with us." Ian cried more. "You want your Daddy." She hands him over to Killian, he was in awe, his mini-me, and his son.

"Hi, Ian. I am your Daddy." He kisses his son on the head. "I am not ever going to leave you." Mary Margaret took photos of his son in law with his newson.He carried his son to the nurses who examined him.

Mary Margaret hugged her daughter. "You did amazing, sweetheart."

"Thank you for being here with us."

She was crying. "I would not miss it for the world." She hugged her daughter.

"You were here for my last baby."

"I am always going to be here when you need me." Emma was crying. Her placenta gets taken out.

Killian Jr was finished exmained and wrapped into a hospital blanket. "Your son is 10 pounds."

He holds his son. "That's my boy." Ian was crying more. "Swan, someone wants his Mommy." He puts Ian back on his swan's chest and wrapped arms around his love and son.

"Our baby boy who is 10 pounds!! I knew you were going to be my big baby." She looked down at her son."You have a whole family waiting for you to come. Now you are here." She rubs her son's hand. Killian took photos of Ema holding their newborn son on his iPhone.

"Killian,do you want me take photos of you and Emma with your new son?"

"Yes."

Mary Margaret takes photos of her daugther and son-in-law with her new grandson. She knew her daughter and son-in-law wanted alone time with their newborn son.

"Mom, do you want to hold your new grandson?"

"Yes!" She held her newborn grandson. "Hi, Ian. I am your grandma." Killian took photos of his mother in alw meeting his son on his iPhone. "It is so mice to meet. I am going to spoil you just like your big sister your big brother and your cousin."

Emma and Killian smiled at each other, her Mom was holding their last baby koiwng she could not raise her or Allison. Killian Jr began crying. "You want your Mama." She sets her grandson in her daughter's arms.

"He looks much like you, Killian."

"Do you want something to eat?"

"Yes! I am starving."

"I can get you something to eat and update the rest of our family?"

"Yes, thank you, Mom."

"Ian, Nana will be back soon,my big boy." Mary Margaret leaves the room.

"He looks just like me."

"He sure does. He is your mini me."

In the recovery room, Emma was holding Ian when Killian led, Hope and Henry, her parents and sister and nephew in the recovery room. 'Hi, everyone. Ian, our whole family is here to meet you."

Hope sees the baby in her Mommy's arms. "Baby!"

"That is right, little love. You have a baby brother." Hope smiles. Killian gave his daughter a closer look. His daughter and son are 20 months apart from each other. " Hope, say hi to Ian."

"Ian!"

"Do you want to hold Ian?"

"Yes!" Hope sits next to her Mommy as she placed her brother in her arms, Killian was helping Hope hold her brother. David took photos. "Bwo. Stay."

"You can hold your baby brother, little love."

She kisses her brother on the head. "Good job, sweetie. You are a great big sister." She kisses her daughter ont the head.

"Luv Ian!" She kisses her baby brother on the head. Emma smiles at her daughter and son. "My baby."

David looks at his newest grandson. "Emma, he is so beautiful."

"Thank you,Dad. Ian David Swan-Jones, say hi to grandpa."

"You named him after me."

"Yes. do you want to hold him?"

"Yes." He takes Ian from Hope.

"Amps, my baby."

Emma hugged her daughter. 'Hope, it is Gramp's turn to hold Ian."

"Hi,Ian. I am your grandpa. You are named after me." Mary Margaret takes photos of her husband-to-be with their newest grandson on her iPhone

"Henry, you have a baby brother. Come here, kid." Henry goes to his Mom. "You are not going to be replaced. You are going to help me and Dad, teach Ian everything. Like you are a great big brother to Hope. You are going to be a great big brother to your brother."

"Can I hold him?'"

"Yes, you can."

David laid his newborn grandson to his oldest grandson's arms. Henry smiles big. "Hi, Ian. I am your big brother, Henry."

"My baby!"

Killian chuckles, his daughter definitely takes after his swan. "Little love, it is Henry's turn to hold Ian."

"No!" She began crying.

"Hope. Come here, sweetie." Hope hugs her Mommy. "You can hold Ian again. You are being a great big sister already." She rubs her daughter's back. "You and I are going to have a lot of girl time."

Allison puts Connor on the bed. "Speaking of older siblings."

"Allison!" The two sisters hug.

"How was Killian in the room with you?"

"This time more at my side, not emergency home delivery. I am happy he made it here on time."

"I had a feeling he would make it here on time. Henry just got to hold him because Ian's big sister won't let him go."

She faces her goddaughter. "Hope, you are being such a great big sister!"

Killian took photos of Henry holding his baby brother. "I have a baby brother."

"Yes you do, lad." He looks down at his newborn son. "He loves you, lad."

"I love him." He kissed his baby brother on the head. "Aunt Allison, you can hold him."

She takes her newborn nephew and holds him. " Hi, Ian. I am your Auntie Allison. I am your cousin Connor's Mommy. You will see me all the time. Ian looks just like his Daddy."

"Aye, he is my mini-me."

"Em-em."

"Come here, little man," She hugs her nephew. "You have a new cousin, his name is Ian."

"Ian! Like Killy." Emma and Killian smile at each other.

"That is right. You get to play with Ian a lot."

Allison kneels down to show her son his new cousin. "Ian, this is your cousin Connor." He coos.

"Ian is saying hi, Connor."

Connor smiles. "Baby."

Hope realizes she is the only girl and began crying. "Hopey, why are you crying?"

"Boys..."

"Emma, I got my little goddaughter." She holds Hope. "Hope, you can be with Mommy and Auntie, sweetie." Hope just cried more.

"We are going to have a lot of girl time, sweetie." Hope hugs her Mommy. "A lot of Mommy and Hope time. "

"Boys."

Emma chuckles. "You have two brothers who are going to be overprotective of you and be there for you. Connor is going to be your best friend and play."

"Wough. No girls."

Allison faces her niece. "You get to play with me and Mommy, sweetie."

"Auntie, baby girl." All the adults laugh.

She gave her sister a look."Maybe with Joe?"

Auntie has a baby in her belly!!" Emma and Allison's parents were surprised.

"What!!"

Killian holds his father-in-law from punching Joe. "Mate, your daughter loves Joe."

Mary Margaret hugs Allison. "I am so happy!! I am going to have another grandchild to spoil!!"

"Baby girl?!"

"Maybe a baby girl cousin."

"Baby girl! Kilian and Emam know Hope will be disappointed if the baby is a boy.

Hope goes to her Daddy. "My baby?"

"Little love, your brother is right here." He helped his daughter hold her brother.

"Ian!" She kisses her baby brother on the head.

Allison took a photo of her niece with her newest nephew. "Good job, Hope. Ian loves his big sister."

"Dada, Ian."

"You are holding your baby brother, little love."

"Yes."

Connor babbles. "You want to hold Ian, little cuz?"

"Ian!"

"My baby!"

"Hope, you need to share holding Ian. It is Connor's turn to hold him." Killian takes Ian from Hope and helped his nephew hold his baby cousin. "Baby."

Hope was crying. Emma hugged her daughter. Allison took pictures of Connor holding his baby cousin.

"Killian, we over-prepared Hope."

"Swan, she loves her baby brother, that is all."

"I agree with Mom, we did over-prepare her, she is hogging Ian and being bossy."

"You will hold him after Connor, son." He hugged his son. Allison sets her newest nephew in her oldest nephew's arms. Emma was hugging Hope. Emma and Killian kiss. The Swan-Jones family of five. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 8.8K 40
Single Mother Emma Swan (32) needs to start over after her baby daddy leaves her. Emma takes the Promotion she has been waiting for. Though it was fa...
30.8K 1.9K 40
Emma Swan and Killian Jones were in love since they met back in the 6th grade when Killian was a new student in Storybrooke. It took them awhile but...
39K 1.4K 16
AU Captain Swan fanfiction, from Emma's 1st person point of view. Emma Swan, a foster child without any roots has been going to the same school for t...
36.4K 1.6K 40
Emma Swan and Killian Jones were high school sweethearts. The two people who everyone thought would spend the rest of their lives together. Thats wha...