Eternal Serenity

By Siyawrites17_

Are you looking for arranged marriages with a little bit of drama but a lot of romance? Then you came to the... More

Author's Note
Characters
Prologue & Disclaimer
Character's Aesthetic & Description
Chapter 1: Meet the bride
Chapter 2: Beginning
Chapter 3: Meet Krsh Singhania
Chapter 4: First meet
Chapter 5: Talk with parents (Part 1)
CHAPTER 6: Talk with parents (Part 2)
Chapter 7: Will it be yes?
Chapter 8: Decision
Chapter 9: Phone Call
Chapter 10: Is Meera Jealous?
Chapter 11: A Little Confession
Chapter 12: The Journey
Chapter 13: Holiday (Part-1)
Chapter 14: Holiday (Part 2)
Chapter 16: Holiday (Last Part)
Chapter 17: Sweet Moments
Chapter 18: His feelings
Chapter 19: First date
Chapter 20: First Kiss
Chapter 21: Engagement
Chapter 22: Missing each other
Chapter 23: Surprising him
Chapter 24: Ignoring him
Chapter 25: Some revelations
Chapter 26: Trying to make amends
Chapter 27: The mishap
Chapter 28: Tough times
Chapter 29: He is alive
Chapter 30: Her Past (Part 1)
Chapter 31: Her Past (Part 2)
Chapter 32: Always with each other
Chapter 33: Starting of wedding ceremonies
Chapter 34: Haldi
Chapter 35: Mehndi
Chapter 36: Sangeet & Pool Party
Chapter 37: The Wedding
Chapter 38: First Night
100K READS!!!!๐ŸŽ‰

Chapter 15: Holiday (Part 3)

2.4K 162 17
By Siyawrites17_

Enjoy reading!❣️

Krsh's Pov-

It's been a week, seven and a half days to be exact since we went to the temple and Meera ignoring me started and it has messed up my mind quite nicely since I am not able to focus on work, or on any other things.

It's not like she is totally ignoring me, I have seen her looking at me when I am not looking, obviously I get those sensations and whenever there is a sudden eye contact of us I can see she wants to tell me something but she is holding herself back. I have this urge to just go and hug tightly and talk our hearts out. But I can't do that because she is not letting me talk to her even in front of everybody else. I have to do something, or take someone's help. Raghav, yes he can help me.

I was right now sitting in the living room with everybody else, having coffee and snacks, ladies talking, men also watching cricket. I was sitting so that I could get a clear view of Meera. I can see her stealing glances at me and she also knows that I am continuously watching her, because of her cheeks being red giving me the proof.

"Dude, with the way you are staring at her, I will be damn sure that you will be found in jail tomorrow." I looked towards Raghav when he said what went over my head. Looking at my confusion he decided to clear it.

"I think so your mind has also stopped. Okay listen, you are staring at her like a stalker or a creep, and when she complains about you, you will land up in jail." He explained like he just discovered a new concept that will change this universe with a big grin and I was looking at him like you need therapy.

I sighed and went back to staring, but it came to a stop when she stood up and wished everyone good night and went to sleep. Though I can see how tired she is from a few days because she was helping everybody in this house. I have seen her helping Lata chachi in her small garden which is at the back of this house, then with Simran bhabhi at breakfast and lunch, then she helped Ayaan in his studies and played with him, then she also helped Raj chacha in his fields when we all went to see him, then she helped the ladies in making different types of snacks and sweets and not forgetting her remembering every elder's medicine time and to spend quality time with family also.

Yes , I know it's creepy with the way I described her whole routine and Raghav is not at all wrong by calling me her stalker but I am in a good way. I am sad that she is spending time with everyone except me. I looked towards Raghav with a sign and he understood. I also wished everyone good night and went to my room. Now I have to just wait until everyone sleeps to get into her room. Since her room is beside mine and our balcony is attached, it gives me an advantage but I don't want to take risks while everybody is awake.

So I wait and wait and wait. It's almost going to be midnight and Raghav messaged me an hour back that everybody has gone to their own rooms. So I also made my way to her room. First I saw from the window, she was sitting on a study table but I saw that another girl was sleeping on her bed and then it hit me that she is staying with Sakshi.

I rubbed my forehead to think of some way and then decided to knock on the door of the balcony slowly so that only she could hear it. I was praying that it would work and God listened to me. I can hear her footsteps coming closer. She slowly opened the door and widened her eyes looking at me and I just grinned looking at her, "Hii."

"What are you doing here Krsh, if Sakshi wakes up then she will tease the hell out of me?"

My grin vanished listening to her. Now also she is worried about others and thinking what they will think rather than me and herself. "I want to talk about something important with you. I suggest you should come in my room since then there will be no one that sees you and then make fun of you because of me."

I can see the shiver that passed down her body when she heard my serious and deep voice. She wanted to speak but I didn't give her a chance and made my way back. I can feel her following me. We reached and then immediately I closed the balcony door, but I know that she has full faith in me. I was feeling happy from within thinking about this, but before a smile could appear on my face, I again got serious. "Meera sit and be comfortable, we will have a long talk, but throughout this whole conversation I want only one thing from you and that is truth Meera. Are you willing to be honest?"

She nodded slightly and then sat on the chair of the study table beside the bed. I took another chair and sat in front of her, our knees were slightly touching and I could see her blushing.

"Meera, I can see you ignoring me for quite a few days. I wanted to know if I did something wrong or did something happen. I can see you being worried the whole day."

"It's nothing Krsh, I-I am just bu-busy helping everyone."

Then I took both her hands in mine and was just holding still. "Meera, you also know that keeping yourself busy is just another way of ignoring me. Now tell me the truth Meera, what happened and you also have promised me that you will speak the truth."

I can see her eyes getting glossy, "Will you break this marriage?"

I can't process what she said and just managed to say what. So she speaks clearly this time, "Will you break this marriage if you get another marriage proposal from a girl. A girl who will be more beautiful and rich than me, who will have the same thinking and lifestyle as your family?"

"No Meera, how can you think like that? Before you clear that to me I want to know the person's name who created such nuisance in your brain. Tell me."

"No-no one said to me. I just thought.....okay so, I will tell you everything just promise me that you will not do anything to that person and just will listen to me."

She continued when I showed her my eyes a little. "Can't promise but I want to know each and every detail."

"When we were going to the temple and I was on the way to your car when......

FLASHBACK (Meera's pov)

I was very happy that everyone will be going to the temple and how much fun it will be and was on my way but suddenly was stopped when I felt my elbow being twisted and my turning coming to face Divya, "You must be on cloud nine right now because you have trapped a billionaire and a handsome one I might add. You are such a slut Meera, I thought you have changed but I forgot this is you we are talking about, once a bitch always will be."

My tears were now flowing freely listening to her words because how can someone be so harsh, "Ohhh, now the waterfall started, I am sure you always used this trick when you want to get away right. Listen bitch, I know you from childhood, I have seen you getting close to boys and specially those who like me. I am sure if Krsh got a chance to choose between you and me, he would definitely choose me after knowing your truth because I am rich and more beautiful than you. I have the status which if not the same then it is more than you. You are nothing but a piece of shit."

She went as if nothing happened and here I was standing blank, her words repeating of how worthless I am, tears flowing and difficulty in breathing. I instantly recognized it and then went straight to the room which was in the closest proximity. I was having a panic attack. I tried to focus on my breathing and block those words and voices that are echoing after years and years of nightmares. I closed my eyes and instantly saw Krsh forwarding his hands with that genuine smile he always carries. I imagined him and slowly I calmed down, my breathing became slow, voices getting down and ultimately I was back to normal and present. I went to the bathroom and washed my face. But still what if Krsh got two choices and he will really not choose me.

This thought again made my mood dampen and I thought......

FLASHBACK ENDS

Krsh's pov-

"And you thought that ignoring me would solve the problem." I continued for her.

"No-no, I thought that by not talking to you this will give me some time to think if this is a right decision, our marriage decision."

I was sad that she had to hear such vulgar nonsense from such a nuisance creating girl, but at the same time I was so angry that why can't she tell me what she is thinking. Also I have not missed out the point that she had a rough school life but that will be a story for another time. I took a long deep breath and then opened my eyes. I was rubbing my thumb on the back of her hand. "Meera, this is the last time and I am very seriously speaking this is the last time you are ever hiding such things from me. Although I know there are many others and that you can tell me whenever you are comfortable but you will not be hiding those things which are related to me. Someone talking about me to you, tell me, someone spewing nonsense about you, tell me. I swear, Meera, that the day we will not be together is the day I die....."

I stopped when she put her hand on my mouth, "Krsh, what death and all you are talking about, you are not going anywhere not now, not ever." She had tears running freely. I wiped them with my thumb, "Don't let these precious pearls go to waste, my angel. I will not dare speak about death but you have to also stop because seeing you like this is making my heart break. Listen to me Meera..."

We were very close to each other, such that our noses were almost touching, I was looking deep into her eyes, she was sniffing and I could feel my tears dropping anytime, "You are not a choice or any option, you are my need Meera. I am not the one who deserves you but I want to be one. I want to be capable enough, to provide not only with the materialistic luxuries in this world but also the luxuries which you can't buy with money. I want to shower you with my love, I want to spend each second of my life with you. You know when you were ignoring me, I felt like my whole world crumbled down, I couldn't focus on anything except you. Meera, angel please trust me you are the most beautiful person and I want to be yours forever." I then kissed her forehead and was savoring this moment.

I still couldn't tell her that I love her, not when she is in so much pain. I have to do something and I will not leave that witch, how dare she speak those words to my Meera. I will give her a very good lesson but right now I have to focus on my love. Then I slowly and unwillingly removed my lips from there and went back to the original sitting.

I looked towards her and could see how tired she was, "Angel, now you go and rest and from tomorrow, don't work so much. If you are not healthy, then how will you take care of others? So do what I am telling you, take a good night's sleep, focus only on me and come with me in the evening since I have to take you somewhere. And before you decline, you don't have that option, and I have already talked with elders so they don't have a problem with us going somewhere, so that option is also canceled."

"I will listen to you if you will also rest and take care of your health. I have also seen how you do not do dinner sometimes or sometimes lunch with the excuse of work"

"Ohh, so you were noticing me and here I thought somebody forgot about me. I like it very much. Just like this, put your eyes only on me, think only about me and I will do the rest of the work."

"It is late, I should go now, Sakshi will get hyper if she will not see me beside her."

We went till her balcony and wished each other good night, but I also gave her a forehead kiss, might I add majorly for me to be sane enough.

So here is the chapter. Sorry for the waiting. I was busy in diwali and bhai dooj and day before yesterday my chapter got deleted so I have to write it again, so late in update.🥺

Don't forget to vote, comment and share as it gives me immense motivation and knowing that you are liking the book so far.♥️

Until next time. Bye!💌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 52.1K 51
~Won in the Romance Category in Wattpad South Asia Awards 2021~ โ€ข Adira Singhania, 24 year old famous psychologist in Mumbai. Being completed her PhD...
4.7M 238K 150
โค๏ธ Completed โค๏ธ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...
17.3K 1K 15
'๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘น' Series book one ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ... ...
166K 8.8K 29
"To the heartbeat that quickens at your touch, a melody only our souls can truly dance to......." IZHAAR: Sanity to my Insanity and Peace to my Chaos...