MY SEVEN BOYFRIENDS ARE IN A...

By MonsterMasher690

** 3K READS DURING ITS FIRST MONTH PUBLISHED! ** EVERY GIRL HAS ONLY ONE FIRST TIME, BUT I HAD SEVEN MONSTER... More

PREQUEL
RECONNECT WITH THE BAND! (Pictures)
COPYRIGHT
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
NEON MONSTER MASH
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
HUMAN MONSTER MASH
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
LYRICS OF MONSTER MASH SONGS
MONSTER MATCH
HALLOWEEN CHICK
ANIMATRONIC
THE PLACE I CAME FROM
MAKE ME YOURS
CIRCUS
STEAL THE SHOW
NO MORE LOVE, ENOUGH!
I MET A GIRL
I'M NOT FEELING OKAY
SEXY CRAWL
MY HEART IS YOURS
I WILL BE YOUR FIRST
SAY MY NAME
ARMY

CHAPTER 79

47 5 0
By MonsterMasher690

"You know, I used to sneak out the window when I needed time alone," Kim said as she saw Alex approaching the fountain where she was already sitting, "I'd go to the roof and listen to music and stare at the stars during my fake-family life with Evie." She sighed, looking up at Alex, patting next to her for him to sit down.

"Were you spying on me?" Alex asked and she laughed.

"I have better things to do, I just saw you and decided to come down here," she winked as he sat down with a grunt next to her, "Tell me what happened, a man like you does not break easily so something really bad happened."

"Do you care?" Alex raised an eyebrow.

"Not in the slightest, but I like a little gossip in my life," she said, her voice calm and collected, although a bit mocking.

"If you say so.” He said, leaning forward, placing his elbows on his knees, clasping his hands together. “Well. Draco doesn't love me anymore,"

"Oh. That's not too bad," she said, shrugging and putting both of her hands between her thighs, "There are a lot of vampires in the night. I would say there are a lot of fish in the water but you don't love Finn."

"I'm jealous of Kevin, I'm sad because this is my fault, and I'm desperate because I don't know what to do!” He yelled. How cute.

To her, this was almost comical. Alex was huge, a brute and tall, she was short, elegant and athletically thin, and here he was, like a puppy hanging his head, talking about his problems with a stranger.

Men always did that.

"That's a normal reaction," Kim said, patting his leg comfortingly, "Maybe you should go back to him. Make it work again."

"I tried," Alex sighed, "It doesn't seem like he loves me anymore. Maybe he is just confused.”

"Or maybe he has moved on. Who cares? If he is happy, let him be happy."

"Maybe. But it hurts." He looked at her, frowning.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Kim asked, "Because I am here. I might be a bitch but I can listen to you and say nothing. It's not like I have much to say either. I don't like teenage dramas, although you are already more of a man than a teenager. Act your age for fucks sake.”

“So this is silly?”

“A whole drama straight out of a toxic romance book." She rolled her eyes.

Alex chuckled, shaking his head.

"So you're that kind of girl," Alex laughed and she raised an eyebrow.

“Meaning?”

"A dude with boobs," he laughed, rubbing his palms together.

"Says the chick with a dick that's crying over a man," she mockingly pouted and surprisingly, they both laughed. "Don't beat around the bush. You came down here, alone, secretly... I don't think you came here to cry, there is already enough water gushing out of this fountain and many girls looking at us from behind the trees over there, there and there." She pointed, waving at one of them, “He is taken, girl! Move along! Bye, bye, bye.”

"You were right about that though. I actually came down here to get some sex," He ran his hand through his hair, straightening up a little, laughing. He was getting comfortable, huh? Well, she lowered her gaze, looking at his fingers. Yes, it would be easy to break them if he went too far. "I'll go back to being my stupid self from years ago. It only takes a second. Pheromones, a little flirting, a little bit of flexing and that's it."

"Well you won't find that with me, I was trained to not fall for the charms of people like you." she laughed, patting Alex's sweaty bicep, "But I'll give you a prize if you try to flirt with me."

"A prize?" He arched an eyebrow, smirking at her.

"Maybe a kiss, I would like to leave you hanging, desperate for me. I'm a total heart-breaker honey, and I like to make horny men suffer. There is no better torture than blue balls, am I right?” She said, grinning, making Alex laugh.

"Would you just kiss me to torture me?" He raised an eyebrow, biting his lip, looking her up and down, probably wanting to touch her. Oh yeah, she loved the attention of a womanizing fool. "Or is it because you want me?"

"Don't think you're special, I just want to say I kissed a superstar and Zeth is always busy."

"And I want to say I kissed death," he winked.

"Do you get dates with pickup lines like that one?" she put her hand on his thigh, patting twice, “Amateur.”

“Do you want me?” he bit his lips, breathing heavily.

"If I wanted you, you'd be kissing me by now. Don't play the seducer with a girl who was trained to seduce."

"Fine, you win... But I warn you, I'm not easy to seduce," He nudged her, "It will be hard to make me fall for you."

"A challenge?" She laughed again, rolling her eyes, "Don't worry. I like challenges. Have you seen one lately? I don’t see any around."

"You like to play rough, huh?" he faked a yawn, stretched and put his arm around her, "So, Kim, I heard you don't have a boyfriend. Right?"

"Not really, I killed the last one. But I'm open to dating a millionaire," She said quickly, looking at him in the eye, "There is a guy, in fact, a millionaire, famous, nice voice... Quite a lone wolf."

"And is he handsome?" he wiggled his eyebrows and she turned his face away with one hand, pushing his arm off her.

"He's hot," Kim bit her lip, "Very muscular. All body, no brains."

"And does he have a name?"

"Yeah." She wiggled her eyebrows, “We all have a name.”

"Will you tell me?" Alex put a hand on the smooth thigh that came out of her dress.

Ooooh! Hands with calluses? That was hot.

"Why do you want to know? It's not like I'm going to tell him I want something with him,"  Kim moved away her leg, staring at Alex with half-shut blue eyes, "Do you think he wants something with me? Because I'm only interested in real men, I don't get paid to babysit no one."

"Well, he might be interested in you. He wants a dangerous woman," he leaned closer towards her face, "And I think you need a man who can handle any situation." He flexed his biceps, and boy! The guy worked hard! They were the size of her head.

"I'll be direct," she said, allowing herself to touch the wolf's muscular bicep, marvelling at the hardness of the muscle, "I'm not looking for anything serious. One night and I'm gone forever, and I don't like men who are already in a relationship."

"You're right, I'm already in a Poly relationship," Alex put his hands on the back of his neck, "But I'm pretty sure it won't be a problem to add a sexy blonde who looks like she needs to have fun."

"Do you think I'm sexy?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

"You are a strong wolf, only a strong wolf like me deserves someone like you, don't you think?" He winked. Oh yeah. She had him wrapped around her finger, that much she knew. He was thinking with his dick right now.

“You like apex predators?”

"Why do you think I'm in love with Jade?" He bit his lip.

"The lioness has good taste," Kim snapped her fingers, "And I see you do too. You like girls who are out of your limit I guess."

"You're not going to find a wolf with the power of a whole pack anywhere else, baby," Alex rubbed his pec, "Why don't we talk to Zeth, tell him you want to join us, and then we howl at the moon together? It would be sexy to hear you howl my name."

"Do you think I want to join your sex cult?" Kim shook her head, laughing, "No thanks. Besides, I don't know where you have put that thing between your legs before."

"Sex cult?" Alex nudged her lightly, “If you want to call it that, fine.”

“It is not?”

"No, we are in a serious relationship and... And just now I realise my mistake," he frowned, covering his face with his hands, "What the hell am I doing? No, I can't be my old self again. I can't have sex with you out of spite, I can't do this to the others. I'm being an idiot again."

"Oh please! Is a poly relationship not about falling in love with more than one person?" She laughed, moving closer to his face with seductive eyes, blinking slowly, her fingers tracing the prominent veins of his bicep.

"Exactly. Love. This is not an open relationship, it requires commitment and I almost ruined everything," he avoided her gaze, "It would be disrespectful to Jade and the boys. I can't do this. I won't have sex with you today."

"What makes you think you had a chance?" She frowned, smoothing her hair, "Do you think you can make someone like me fall in love? And convince me to take things to bed? P-lease!"

"Well... Yes, I thought I could," Alex's face got warm. This was a mistake, "Why am I so stupid? What was I looking for doing this anyway?"

"Someone to replace Draco with," she put a finger on Alex's chin, making him look at her, licking her lips.

"Maybe," he sighed heavily, "But he's too sweet for someone as bash and reckless as me."

"But have you stopped to think that maybe you need someone as irreverent as you?"

"You?" He chuckled, evading her piercing gaze.

"Yes."

"If you say so," Alex said, closing his eyes, "I don’t know you but, I’ll be honest. I like this little cat and mouse game."

"Good to know, mouse," she put a hand on his thigh, smiling, "Now how about..." she moved her hand up, higher and higher until her fingers were dangerously near his bulge, "How about we continue this game some other time? When you've answered the messages Finn sent you maybe?" she said, holding up his phone.

“How did you...” Alex widened his eyes, checking his pockets.

"It's easy to steal when your target is thinking with his dick... Down, boy," Kim patted between his legs, standing up, "Here, catch," She threw the phone and Alex barely managed to catch it. "I hope you don't mind," Kim then took Alex's wallet out of her purse, "I have expensive tastes. I'll keep the money," She threw the wallet and he caught it with one hand, “Hey boy! If you want to get over Draco, I'm available, but don't expect me to go down on my knees easily," she took out her grapple gun from her purse, aiming up, "I'll be nice and won't tell anyone about your bad attempt at flirting with me. I have ended many marriages, don't let me end your relationship."

"So you won't give me a chance?" Alex asked and she shook her head, "Great, rejected again."

"Wow, you give up easily. All your charm went down the drain," She fired the grapple gun, and he stood up, hands on his waist, looking down.

"You say you like pushy boys?" Alex looked at her with a slight seductive smile and she winked.

"I hope you like chasing the clouds." She said, "You won't have anything from me, not while you're in a relationship."

"I like your style, girl. Maybe if you join us..." he tried to get closer but she put a hand up.

"I'm a lioness, the best there is around here. Either you become the strongest lion, or I'm gone, simple as that. See you around," and then she pulled the trigger of her grapple gun and went up at full speed.

Alex stared at her from below.

"Wow! What a girl!" He hadn't felt this way in a long, long time. The sexual tension, the fight over who seduces who, the flirtatious banter, the teasing, the jokes, the smiles, the laughs, it all added up and he suddenly felt so light and free.

"Hey! Alex!" he heard Evie above. He looked up at the Broken Tower. There she was, standing next to Frank. "Wait!" Evie did a perfect dive from high above, flipping in the air to shoot a grappling shot from her weapon, swinging full speed towards him, rolling on the ground once she landed.

"Hey Evie! Your eyes look cute!” Alex bit his lip, “Anyway! Your fake sister is..."

"Out of your limit, Alex. You are in a relationship," Evie crossed her arms and looked at him furiously.

“You heard us? How?”

"Frank has bionic hearing," Evie pointed back. Alex looked up, watching Frank shoot out his bionic hand. He began to descend slowly, rappelling down the tower. Alex needed a grapple hand like that to go after Kim right now... But Evie actually had a grapple gun in her hand right now! "Are you listening me, Alycandro Alfaro?"

"Dame eso," Alex snatched Evie's grapple gun, firing it upwards, “Voy por ti, rubia enojada!”

"Alex! Wait!" she gasped.

He pulled the trigger. He then moved up fast, very fast, too fast... Ouch!

"Alex crashed into a gargoyle?" Frank asked, walking towards Evie, retracting the metal wire of his bionic hand until it was back in place.

"Yes he crashed into a gargoyle," Evie said, pulling a small electronic telescope out of her purse, "And he's unconscious in a vaulted ceiling two floors above us. I'll go get him."

"It takes time to learn how to use these things," Frank said with his grapple hand up, taking Evie by the waist, crushing her against his body, laughing with her, "I'll take you up there, my love."

He shot his grapple hand, and quickly, both of them ascended.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 51 9
Y/n, a pilot that had a deep cold hatred for Godzilla, now returns to earth after the evacuation of the entire human race, or what remains of it alon...
3M 118K 75
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...
634 45 4
Katherine "Katy" Brent, a fiery and talented young streetfighter, finds that fighting on the streets can become exhausting after a while, not to ment...
2.7K 112 40
Scarlet Larin, a 22 year-old millionaire working as an assassin for the deadliest company in the organization. But even tho she may be praised she ha...